Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:09:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VOOT] X11 VootCoin | Nitesend | Tor | Voot Foundation |  (Read 139912 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
malexls

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 05:44:32 AM

Does anyone know any devs who may be interested in taking over the Voot project?

MsCollec

When are you people going to realize that the PIECE OF SHIT TROLLS created an issue out of nowhere?!?!?   Angry

MsCollec could be more clear  Grin The trolls didnt help its a fact, since 28june everytime he was coming they were harrassing him, I hope they gone and we can now move forward

This coin is so strong, unkillable, solid foundation alrdy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qiuyue201

Activity: 537
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:05:09 AM

MsCollec, please, provide us more proof, not only promises. I really want to belive that anon exchange will be ready on Monday, but we all afraid of similiar scenario to the last one - announcing exchange, getting confirmation and then fail. We need a proof this time, not only words.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:11:54 AM

I was huge fan of outsourcing idea, but still, there needs to be someone who will take care of chosing what should be outsourced. So I guess I agree that perhaps finding a leader (someone knowledgeable and dedicated) would be a great idea. To make the transition as fluent as possible and to give community trust they needy, we could introduce that person gradually. I am offersing my Twitter management skills for the new team if needed. I am still waiting for the reply from smoke. They didn't seem enthusiastic but they didn't say no. As for the current price dip - there are several factors responsible for that. First, it is weekend and weekend usually means lower volume and lower prices. Secondly, usually after being listed on a new exchange likt BTC38, there is price dip. People should be aware of that and protect their investments. Also, google other scenarios when price temporarily rises and then falls down. Those cycles are well known in altcoin world. Coins are changing hands.

malexls

Activity: 120

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:18:20 AM

MsCollec, please, provide us more proof, not only promises. I really want to belive that anon exchange will be ready on Monday, but we all afraid of similiar scenario to the last one - announcing exchange, getting confirmation and then fail. We need a proof this time, not only words.

whale and someone else reviewd the exchange it's a strong proof
TidalSoul

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 06:27:28 AM
Last edit: August 10, 2014, 06:50:10 AM by TidalSoul

MsCollec, please, provide us more proof, not only promises. I really want to believe that anon exchange will be ready on Monday, but we all afraid of similiar scenario to the last one - announcing exchange, getting confirmation and then fail. We need a proof this time, not only words.

I have asked the smoke team and they said the community gave them Monday as the deadline.. I hoping they meet the new deadline. Thanks

With all due respect, a community imposed deadline is great. Beating it is even better but considering what's at stake (people risking BTC), as a former web monkey, personally I'd rather see a product ship secure rather than rushed only to get pwnt.

People trying to rush devs & PR need to realize this. Missing a deadline is nothing compared to people having their money stolen. IMO doing it right > doing it fast.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:12:43 AM

I have asked the smoke team and they said the community gave them Monday as the deadline.. I hoping they meet the new deadline. Thanks

You did not answer the question again:

Are you in or out? Are you leading Vootcoin or do we need a new Lead Developer?

It's so funny how he never answers the critical questions Cheesy also regarding the Exchange who owns the exchange, who runs it etc. no answer yet! From him or Smokeproject. fyi.

Just my little opinion, I am not fudding I am just analysing the facts here.
redpumk1n

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 08:35:15 AM

You did not answer the question again:

Are you in or out? Are you leading Vootcoin or do we need a new Lead Developer?

It's so funny how he never answers the critical questions Cheesy also regarding the Exchange who owns the exchange, who runs it etc. no answer yet! From him or Smokeproject. fyi.

Just my little opinion, I am not fudding I am just analysing the facts here.

MsCollec will be with VOOT until VootCloud release. (I saw it in his old post)
AFAIK, he/she already spent bounty for VootEx and VootCloud to SMOKE team.
So SMOKE team will release those two features eventually IMO.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 10:15:26 AM

look at xcloudcoin, pumping very easily, when we have a vootcloud feature, we will go to da moon finnally.
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 11:55:51 AM

look at xcloudcoin, pumping very easily, when we have a vootcloud feature, we will go to da moon finnally.

lol, you clearly have not even a clue how markets work right?

you've said you were out... why do you keep coming back? ...kinda pathetic  Roll Eyes
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:18:45 PM

Hi, as most of you probably now, during recent shitstorm I’ve decided to tone down little bit Twitter communications and all those flashy announcement. Those were definitely great at that moment, but now it is time so see more actual development, that should not be obershadowed by PR. However, some of you were asking what were my ideas for even more surprises, so I’ve decided to post here few that were already prepared.

---

Dear Voot community!
Finally, we have something which we didn’t have before and what not many coins do have – a plan!
I have some exciting info to share with you and there is more in the pipeline that anyone could ever suspect!

From now on, every day (well, almost every day!) I will have something special for you. I don’t want to say too much too early, but some of those things are really amazing. There will be several surprises, some bigger and some smaller, and everyone will find something that suits them. Here is brief schedule. I’ve used codenames for each of the surprises and will reveal what is behind them in a proper time (eg. on the day given).

04.08 I-day
05.08 Welcome-day
06.08 T-day
07.08 Periscope-day
08.08 East-day
09.08 Open (Ψ - 21) day
10.08 Biggest holders appreciation day
11.08 ?
12.08 Cloudy-day
13.08 The peak day.
14.08 Biggest holders appreciation day 2
15.08 ?
(to be continued)

Above schedule does not include additional surprises that might happen along the way. Wink
Understand, that it is REALLY BIG. Now we have plan for every day. I am going to reveal it daily. Also, planning to pass the details to more people, so the whole project won’t rely only on me, since I think it is better that people understand that it is not one-man thing, but community thing. You know, trust issues! This way even if I get abducted by aliens, Voot can continue to rise (however I hope I DO NOT get abducted by aliens).

Happy Vooting! Smiley

--

Hello, welcome to 04.08!
Codename “I-day” stand for “Insider day”.
You know what? You have seen teaser of the exchange. You probably studied this short video many times. But what if you could actually try the exchange for yourself and look into some of it’s features, while it is still in beta, nearing the day of it’s release?

It is possible. One lucky winner will be granted access to the exchange. His mission will be to play with it, go through it’s features and return back to the community with short field report. Yes, you will be getting an actual article describing some of the good things that are about to come.

The product is about 95% ready, so few days before releasing it to the public, it would be great to have an insider check it and make sure that it was worth waitng.

How we will pick the chosen one? Well, we need someone who is fluent in English and capable of writing nice, short report about the exchange. The best way to pick proper person would be to test his writing capabilities. So if you want to take this responsibility and become beta tester and benefit the Voot community, write short text about Voot (any topic – recent PR changes, upcoming features, your personal story etc.) and publish it somewhere (preferably on one of the Cryptoarticles website, but it can also be your personal blog). Send me the link in PM message and soon we will pick the winner! Of course all the articles will be used to benefit Voot!

I STRONGLY encourage you to participate you in this project – this is unique opportunity to become Voot-insider and help the coin grow. And this will take less time than suspected!

Bottom line: first review of the beta of anon exchange is coming, launch date is almost here, and you can expect MEDIA STORM soon.

Bonus: I’ve just requested Voot Cloud proof of development. When I receive it, I am going to reveal it no earlier than next week.

--

Hello, welcome to 05.08!
Codename “Welcome-day” stand for “Welcome day”.

As you probably know, we are anticipating to be added to biggest Chinese exchange shortly (probably this Friday). In preparation to this day, Voot decided to prepare short welcome text for all new Chinese investors who will join us. Articles on Chinese trading websites/boards will follow. Many coins forget about this – China is HUGE market, crypto is MASSIVE there and we need some texts in this language. Anyway, here it is!

(Chinese text)

--

Hello, welcome to 06.08!
Codename “T-day” stands for “Twitter day”.

We might be having some great things in store for Voot, but many people didn’t even hear about our coin. They are missing an opportunity to become part of this great community (and also they are missing profits Wink)

Some of you are using Twitter, some of you do not. But let’s unite on the “T-day” and Tweet something cool about Voot. It can be about your feelings, about one of the features (available or expected), friendly invitation for new Vooters, or anything else – just remember to mark it with hashtag #Voot. Voot official account will be retweeting all those tweets for the whole day and you also can feel free to retweet other Vooter’s tweets. This will greatly increase our visibility and help us to succeed in bringing Voot where it deserves to be!

Do not wait. Send your first #Voot tweet NOW!

Reminder:
As demanded by Voot community, we’ve decided to set a launch date for Anon Exchange. If Smoke successfully delivers by this date, they will be paid (the sum is already escrowed, escrow info in OP). Also, note that after the Anon Exchange is released, it should be used for legitimate businesses only (Smoke team wanted to stress that one out). The exact hour will not be given. We are aiming at ninja launch. The date is 11th of August.

--

Hello, welcome to 07.08!
Codename “Periscope-day” stand for “Periscope day”.

This is a day, when the promised exclusive report from the beta tester of the Anonymous Exchange is revealed. Some exciting things to come!

--

Hello, welcome to 08.08!
Codename “East-day” stand for “East day”.

Why East day? Well, you probably guessed that one right. It is expected that BTC38, biggest Chinese exchange, will add us in the next 24 hours. When it happens you can expect MASSIVE pump and price spike. Please, do not get tricked by pumpers and dumpers! Buy your coins, hold them, and be happy to take your profits soon! If BTC38 adds us today, this will be a whole new era for Voot. They stated that it shall happen today, so be prepared. And if it does not happen today, do net get worried – we are officialy guaranteed to be added there by BTC38 and it should probably happen NOW.

--

Hello, welcome to 09.08!
Codename “Open (Ψ - 21) day” stand for “Open beta day” (Psi minus 21 equals beta, got it?).

Today we find it fit to give access to beta of the anon exchange to more people. The ONION address will not be released to the public, however if you send us PM you will be given an addres, so you could play around. The only requirement is that you must have Bitcointalk account that is at least 10 days old and has at least 20 posts written.  We are planning to do similar action regarding Voot Cloud and Voot Market later if it will be possible.

--

Hello, welcome to 10.08!
Codename “Biggest holders appreciation day” stand for “Biggest holders appreciation day”.

To show our gratitude towards the biggest Voot investors, lucky owner of top 20 wallets from the rich list (excluding Bittrex wallets), will be given special opportunity to access exclusive special piece of information. That might be some exciting update coming later, beta account in one of the upcoming services, date of one of the innovations, opportunity to chat with someone etc. Don’t worry, it will be done in a smart way and it will be made sure, that none of that information can be used to harm the coin itself. Lucky winner will be picked randomly and asked to contact thought PM and asked to prove the ownership of the wallet by sending 1 Voot . Lucky winner will be obliged to keep the information given to himself.

Let’s think of it as a way to show our gratitude towards people, who are heavily invested in Voot, and a way to build mutual trust between the core team and members of the community. Also, you can find it an additional motivation to invest into Voot.

This can be a regular action, repeated from time to time.

--

Hello, welcome to 12.08!
Codename “Cloudy-day” stand for “Cloudy day”.

Today I would like to gather any questions that you might have regarding upcoming Voot Cloud project. It will be a cloud storage based on the blockchain. I am going to pass your questions to the Smoke team. I will also request sneek peak of the beta ASAP. According to Smoke team, Voot Cloud Alpha is ready. Now waiting for beta and launch!

--

Hello, welcome to 13.08!
Codename “The peak day” stands for “The peak day”.

Today we need to discuss how would we like to cope with the 1800/2000 issue. Probably this is the moment where the coin will have greatest number of sell walls and we need to overcome this problem. We need to unite, and eat those sell walls.

--

Hello, welcome to 14.08!
Codename “Biggest holders appreciation day 2” stands for “Biggest holders appreciation day 2”.

Once again we would like to reward one of our biggest holders. We will pick random wallet from the top 20 and let that person ask the Smoke team 3 questions. That person can either keep the answers to himself or share it with the community. Note that there are some questons that Smoke team will not be able to answer.

Qiuyue201

Activity: 537

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:21:14 PM

Impressive work, whale123, but I agree, that we should wait and see what Smoke has for us.
fox19891989

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:38:26 PM

whale123 is great and does many contributions for voot communit, now my hope is for the anon exchange can be delivered on time. Another delay will cause the price crashing again. Still have faith in smoke team
caiyongab

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:46:15 PM

whale123 is great and does many contributions for voot communit, now my hope is for the anon exchange can be delivered on time. Another delay will cause the price crashing again. Still have faith in smoke team
+1 , Should Be Released  ASAP

sncs

Activity: 85

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:48:17 PM

+100. If it's not released on Monday we will see chaos.  Undecided
fox19891989

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 12:53:50 PM

What does the smoke team say? 100% done or what?

BTW Jeff, whale, Da are already tested it, did you guys help smoke find any bugs? Does the website function well?
MinerP

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:05:37 PM

+100. If it's not released on Monday we will see chaos.  Undecided
even if it is released so what?? do you think people will flock to voots 'anon exchange' and stop using bittrex and mintpal? im glad i sold my bag at around 500
sofu
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085

Degenerate Crypto Gambler

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 03:51:45 PM

I think the problem is not the exchange or some issues with the exchange. The problem is rather that there is no plan what will happen after this.

In crypto people buying on the rumor and selling on the hype. The hype is over and the price is going back in the gambling range where investors trying to buy back low as possible or moving to another coin  Embarrassed

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:17:36 PM

I will ask the dev team to post updates about the exchange.

good to see you bro, one thing i dont understand now. are you in or out?
do you plan on running this exchange or who do you envision running it?
. please bring some clarity Smiley

unfortunately this is still not clear to me, we have an exchange coming out tomorrow so there must be answers.
I feel providing a better explanation is a necessity, especially considering tomorrow's release.

Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:19:01 PM

Let's hope that's VOOT just double bottomed Tongue
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

this is pretty depressing (more towards the price)
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: