Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:35:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

Yeah I think these prices are great too actually. At first I was bummed but actually is dispersing the coin more which is good.  I think people are wondering if its ever gonna go back up which makes them buy a little because maybe someday it will.  By the way GrounBEEF is not a fake acct. I'm just an XBC fanatica explodica.  Chip. 
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 07:30:35 PM

Instead of sending pictures or working on pictures, tell me what this team needs. Do you need developers? Do you need a media team? because screaming in caps doesn't do the job, neither do pin-up girls....unless you are a copycat Hugh Heffner.

Also your Mac-wallet is not working, infact the archive can't be opened on a mac.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 08:06:46 PM

Well I wouldn't say copycat Hugh hahaa. Maybe call me Digital Hugh Hef.  Anyhow, yes were going to need more developers and truthful honest people to reestablish this coin.  I myself am no programmer and I wish I could do more to contribute.  I have a lot of great ideas to move it forward but the development of the program extension to xbc that I have in mind needs the pragmatic work to be hashed out.  Once we get a strong team again(which I'm willing to wait patiently for until it comes to pass) I wish to relate the program Azor,Cryptoyoda and myself have planned.  Its a pretty big vision but....its simple and actually will make a true economy out of XBC/BTC. 
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 04:42:42 PM

Well I wouldn't say copycat Hugh hahaa. Maybe call me Digital Hugh Hef.  Anyhow, yes were going to need more developers and truthful honest people to reestablish this coin.  I myself am no programmer and I wish I could do more to contribute.  I have a lot of great ideas to move it forward but the development of the program extension to xbc that I have in mind needs the pragmatic work to be hashed out.  Once we get a strong team again(which I'm willing to wait patiently for until it comes to pass) I wish to relate the program Azor,Cryptoyoda and myself have planned.  Its a pretty big vision but....its simple and actually will make a true economy out of XBC/BTC.  

Any chance of giving us an idea of what these plans are?Is Citibank going to invest or take us over or maybe ebay or google..what are we looking at here?Online banks and an e-banking protocol on top of Bitcoin ??Let's trash out some ideas here.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

Instead of sending pictures or working on pictures, tell me what this team needs. Do you need developers? Do you need a media team? because screaming in caps doesn't do the job, neither do pin-up girls....unless you are a copycat Hugh Heffner.

Also your Mac-wallet is not working, infact the archive can't be opened on a mac.

Problem resolved, I made my own MAC Wallet
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:46:10 PM

MDT....are you a programmer? If you are and you can be a trusty worthy fellow, maybe you can help.us make this coin what it should be. ....the king coin of the north!  Let us know.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:38:48 AM

MDT....are you a programmer? If you are and you can be a trusty worthy fellow, maybe you can help.us make this coin what it should be. ....the king coin of the north!  Let us know.

GroundBEEF, can you give an update about the new development? And do you know what CryptoYoda is doing? Haven't seen him for a wile. We seen disappearing dev's before, so it concerns me a bit.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
Sev0

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 11:11:42 AM

This isn't BlakeBitcoin (aka B+) ?!
Or what coin do you mean?
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:33:45 PM

I read you are an investor in altcoins. You've invested in NAUT and SHIBE? Is this the next coin to invest in? I see why you pick this coin. It has big potential. Can you tell more about youre plans?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:59:27 PM

Don't worry old noon. Were still around.  I like how the market for xbc is moving.  Its showing a lot of promise and I think were gonna be successful. I've just been busy in my musical life and haven't been able to keep repoire.  Cryptoyoda and azor are still with us don't worry.
Azorek27

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:20:17 PM

Well the situation is not good. We have vision and pretty good ideas, but we dont have people who would help us to implement them and we dont have any funds to hire such people.
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:35:09 PM

Well the situation is not good. We have vision and pretty good ideas, but we dont have people who would help us to implement them and we dont have any funds to hire such people.

Can you give me some insight on that vision and ideas?

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your sourcecode.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?
Azorek27

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:51:38 PM

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your sourcecode.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?

I would have to discuss with CryptoYoda and BEEF if they want to public it, first.
You can post the link here and we will add it in the first post. Thank you
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:09:49 PM

Hey yeah That's really awesome. I'd like for mindfox to chime in on the Mac wallet and just see what hr thinks about it and then we'll move on from there. I'll try to contact him today or tomorrow.
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:14:41 AM

Looks like good things happening!!
mdtspain
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:20:24 AM

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your source code.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?

I would have to discuss with CryptoYoda and BEEF if they want to public it, first.

Here is your working Mac-wallet:

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/558087/bitcoinplus-qt-dmg.html

Vortex20000

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:22:51 AM

This thing is still living?? I thought it was a pump and dump and the dump won Wink
It's twitching.

austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 07:50:43 AM

the dump always wins Wink

maybe they work really on something good, I still hold a bunch of xbc, so hopefully it goes up again

the other thing is I seen it all with this coin

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:10:04 AM

I have the MAC-wallet for you compiled from your source code.... to whom do I need to send a link so you can replace the not working one?

MDTSpain is the current dev from ECC-coin (if I am right?). It looks like he is a competent and experienced guy. XBC has more momentum left than ECC at the moment and is a simular coin (100% pos) and with bigger branding opportunity because the name (BitcoinPlus). Why not take his help, maybe teams can join hands together. Great change imo.

egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:35:02 AM

+1   ...Works like a charm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: