Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:33:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:36:46 PM

Im joking guys  Wink eggs, noob... do you guys want to take a shot at it?  I figured you guys would be right on it

Ok give it to me  Grin. It is Krystine Kylle.

Send me your addy

XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:21:14 PM

Im joking guys  Wink eggs, noob... do you guys want to take a shot at it?  I figured you guys would be right on it

Ok give it to me  Grin. It is Krystine Kylle.

Send me your addy

XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p

well done oldnoob Smiley
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:23:36 PM

The green background on the logo looks sexy on twitter.Very eco friendly looking.Hippies like me love that sh1t
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 09:11:34 PM

I've got more and more active connections to the network  Grin.

Looks like there are only 4 people active on this ANN. Can't we start a band with the 4 of us? Twitter gains more and more people though.

Oh and I sold the first 0.1 xbc on the new exchange, to get the trading started.

Just bought it back

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:14:05 PM

You guys like the new header?  I like it too.........it's darks and lights combined with the neon green.  I think that would actually be a real rad look, not so 80's lime green bleegh look.  Looks futuristic but not so preachy on the eyes.  I'll keep that in mind on future graphics.  Please don't be bummed on the price drop ahhahah.  I was but I just need to tell myself........keep going........keep going.  My goal is to really provide some type of new experience with music and this technology.  Just wondering when it'll manifest though ahhaah. 

- GBM
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 08:53:18 AM

Looks like there are only 4 people active on this ANN. Can't we start a band with the 4 of us? Twitter gains more and more people though.

Oh and I sold the first 0.1 xbc on the new exchange, to get the trading started.

Just bought it back

Here we are...   the4ofus.com
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:41:35 PM

Just bought it back

Here we are...   the4ofus.com

New adopters? Wink

jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 03:46:31 PM

Good job noob. 1.5 xbc sent... Guys... it's flu season here and I got another bug this week.  Getting back to work now...
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:37:45 PM

Good job noob. 1.5 xbc sent... Guys... it's flu season here and I got another bug this week.  Getting back to work now...

Thanks jjmv  Wink

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 05:02:22 AM

GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 06:33:55 PM

GrounBEEF update:  I myself have been working with 2 sound engineer friends of mine working this single out.  It's been turning out REAL well..........it's got like a vintage 80's synth meets big beat drums sound.  Sounds like one of those songs you drive out into the sunset with and think about getting that girl you've been afraid to get the guts for.  Recorded vocals today from 3 in the morning till 8 and then headed to work hhaaahh.  Came back tonight and listened and was pretty stoked at the results.  Can't wait to put this on vinyl and start shopping labels.......(I wish I could sign with XL...that would be a dream of mine).  Anyhow so yeah.....I've been busy focusing on that.  I've seen the price drops as of late and I'm not too worried about it.  I figured I can release this single on my own website via BTC/XBC and see the chips roll in hopefully and bring awareness to the rarest and best coin out of the whole kingdom.  I truly think we should market this coin as a "music industry" addition to the bitcoin ecosystem.  It would be interesting to say the least.  Thanks for sticking in guys.  It's a long hard road in this cryptoworld every little bit counts.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

GB I am very curious about the single. Is there gone be a video too?

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 09, 2014, 10:14:05 PM

We've tossed around ideas..........I've never done a video before.....pretty scared about the results hahaha.  If we do one though it will be sponsored by BTC/XBC at the end for sure.  I don't want to make any plans for that yet, just wanna get the single done and as bad ass as I can get it.  We're getting pretty stoked on it and we're aiming for the stars for sure.   Who knows...........maybe I'll be the first musician bitcoin millionaire.  That would be hilarious and a good push for the future of how the world does transparent business.  I'll take some prayers if you have em ahhahahha.

GBM
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 12:38:52 PM

We've tossed around ideas..........I've never done a video before.....pretty scared about the results hahaha.  If we do one though it will be sponsored by BTC/XBC at the end for sure.  I don't want to make any plans for that yet, just wanna get the single done and as bad ass as I can get it.  We're getting pretty stoked on it and we're aiming for the stars for sure.   Who knows...........maybe I'll be the first musician bitcoin millionaire.  That would be hilarious and a good push for the future of how the world does transparent business.  I'll take some prayers if you have em ahhahahha.

GBM

Good stuff..may the mighty god in heaven favour grounBEEFtaxi in his righteous efforts
TheGHOSTofxbc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 11:15:22 AM

https://i.imgflip.com/e2lfe.jpg
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2014, 08:11:12 PM

I see we have a new guest Roll Eyes
TheGHOSTofxbc

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:56:04 AM

- GrounBEEFMillenium

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/09/Dancing-Cats-GIF.gif
Yah here is the latest update.Noob..is that you on the geetar?
TheGHOSTofxbc

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

https://i.imgflip.com/e5qsk.jpg
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 02:05:58 PM

- GrounBEEFMillenium

lol.

No I am the act comming after this combo. This is my pre-program

egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:35:22 PM

[/quote]

[/quote]

rofl @ the 4 of us but which one is GBM?
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 11:01:53 AM

Got some cheap coins today and almost have what I have lost on mintpal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: