Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:35:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:21:19 PM

Since jjmv was wondering if anyone is still around, I still am and still holding. I'm just around as an investor now and am too busy with other things to be active, but I check here weekly to see what's going on.
Keep up the enthusiasm and good work g-beef!

+1!  I'm not dead also, but unfortunately I'm neither a dev, nor I know some, so I guess I can't help here at the moment. I just still holding my coins and check here for any news and be ready to help where I can!

Good to see all this guys back. Now I can shut up more often

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:18:06 PM

Wazzuup?

I have been down with this coin since second IPO and i still believe in this. althou i do not own any XBC any more. not because i have sold it but because of very bad luck.

This is what happened: My HDD died while it was syncing my back up files into 3!! not 1 or 2 but 3 different cloud storages. and those files included my wallet backups compressed into .zip file.

last couple weeks i have been trying to bring my HDD back to life, with no success. my cloud storages have that .zip file but only a part of it and i can't get it fixed.
I have some of my xbc in polo, but my phone screen got cracked and i got 2fa on at polo and i can't log in.
I am waiting for replacement screen for my SGS4 to arrive in next few weeks, but who knows, maybe it gets lost in the way with my luck.. Grin
I also lost all my other cryptos; btc, ltc, doge and tor. not much but worth around 200€.
All i got left are my shopx at bittrex...
So i lost interest to this or any other coins for a while and that is the reason i disappeared from irc and haven't post here either.

I wish all the best for this coin and team.

G-Beef is DA KING!

Mono. Tell when you got you're computer working again, and if you've got you're XBC back. If not get new wallet and post a adres, so I can send you some spare XBC. Than you have to promise you back it up directly an don't sell them Smiley

I got my PC up and running since i got new HDD, but my old one is totally dead. i have couple of friends who are experts in these things and they both say that it's gone. also they tried to see if my backup file was fixable, but it is missing something like 60% of data or something. I actually don't know so much about these things that i would like to. so in my eyes those XBC's are gone.

Heres my new address: B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W

it is great that you like to help me. and i promise to keep my coins safe. and who would sell at these prices anyway?
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:41:19 PM

Yeah Egghead I agree, however.........those cowards aren't coming back.  They high tailed it.  Just gotta pick up the pieces.  It'll take time but we'll get it man.

I found this quote for you from the great man himself.

"A lot of people give up just before they're about to make it.You know,you never know,when that next obstacle is going to be the last one."

-Chuck Norris
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:05:13 PM

Sup homies... My bad for shit talkin... this crypto roller coaster can be worse than poker sometimes.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:08:45 PM

I got my PC up and running since i got new HDD, but my old one is totally dead. i have couple of friends who are experts in these things and they both say that it's gone. also they tried to see if my backup file was fixable, but it is missing something like 60% of data or something. I actually don't know so much about these things that i would like to. so in my eyes those XBC's are gone.

it is great that you like to help me. and i promise to keep my coins safe. and who would sell at these prices anyway?

About the right time to learn important lession:

1. Start your XBC wallet
2. If it is locked just unlock it but uncheck "For staking only"
3. Go to menu Help > Debug window > tab Console
4. In bottom input box type the following line and press enter

dumpprivkey B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W

5. Write down code returned on few papers / files / whatever and keep it safe, that is private key for address B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W
6. Later if your HDD fails again, computer ends up stolen or something like that just use

importprivkey privatekey label

to import address to some other XBC wallet. Label is name for address that will be imported, it can be anything you want.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:14:35 PM

1. Start your XBC wallet

5. Write down code returned on few papers / files / whatever and keep it safe, that is private key for address B539KQtetSJRZo3JJLc1XRNEZRzGyVgU2W
6. Later if your HDD fails again, computer ends up stolen or something like that just use

to import address to some other XBC wallet. Label is name for address that will be imported, it can be anything you want.

Would it not also make sense to store the wallet.dat file on another secondary disk drive or usb and if your pc crashes just get another wallet and insert the wallet.dat from the usb into the new wallet programme files?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:23:51 PM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 03:57:00 PM by subSTRATA

Storage device will fail at some point, wallet.dat might become corrupted and so on - in general, you better make sure your wealth is not dependant on electronic devices alone.

On the "Are these people still on the team?" question from previous page, well, besides few PMs with (I forgot exactly who, one of guys who asked for help with XBC) there was no
other constructive conversation. On XBC freenode channel I had some chat with mindfox and others where it was concluded by them I have no clue how PoS works and so on and
consequently there is no need to change anything - it is perfectly fine that wallet does not stake until unspent input is 5+ days old (advertised time is 24 hours which is provably
not true but I have no time to explain it all again), it is perfectly fine that wallet starts slow as shit due to outdated database, etc. and with such attitude it is not in my interest
to offer any of my services, at all. It is a waste of time to testrun application where developer thinks testrunner is stupid and it is counterproductive to give out ideas for stuff no
one implemented yet to developer who is unable to merely upgrade application to already written code. Once more important persons than myself behind XBC become serious only
then we can start cooperating.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:59:34 PM

1. Start your XBC wallet

Thanks. i actually had this all done, but my privatekey was in that same .zip folder as my wallet.dat.... you can now slap my face with wet towel.. Grin
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:26:19 PM

Alright enough of this cry baby stuff. I haven't abandoned the coin and never will.  I do however wish to partner up with some programmers I can trust and develop this program that might change the face of crytpo economies(looking at you MDT).  I will only reveal one thing about this project.....its name. Project Parthenon.  I didn't even want to reveal the name BUT....I'm looking for a few good men.  It will be fun and I'd definitely do my part in promoting it and actually building an economy within its infrastructure. Who's with me....I know Azor and Cryptoyoda are already on board and they are the only ones that also have information on it.  Parthenon will include an XBC/BTC only based economy and more details will be revealed once we get a team together.

GrounBEEFtaxi aka GrounBEEEFLamborghini soon to be GrounBEEFMillenium

Parthenon still standing?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:34:16 AM

Holy XBC!

Just dropped by to check xbc's pulse. It seems to be still there although weak.

Yep, I'm still holding so keep moving the ball forward GroundBeef.

I forgot all about selsonblue until reading the last few pages. Great to hear he stuck it to us :/
doubleredrolex

Activity: 211

I Believe

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:29:18 PM

Dev's bailed on this coin also? WTF is going on in our little world? I'll keep holding and see what happens. I think BEEF is honestly going to put in the work to make it go. Please keep us posed.

GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:29:59 AM

Parthenon is pending.  I wish to extend my ask for help on developing this idea. I need programmers willing to take the risk and literally help me shake up crypto world.  It truly will be the first legit crypto economy but I don't want the cat to get left out of the bag to early. All XBC followers in the great kingdom take head.  Let others know that might be willing to help.  My musical life also keeps pretty busy so please excuse my light absence.
jammer81

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:01:59 AM

Guys, sup with the updates?  The team (if there really is someone other than G-beef) needs to post shit on here at the very least.

Are these people still on the team?  If not, fuck them.   Especially selsonblue's ass.... the guy was around a lot at polo during the second push, now he's MIA for months...

+        Azor
+        bitwarrior
+        Coinerz
+        Cryptoyoda
+        csix
+        duflobln
+        egghead123
+        Essokinesis
+        GrounBEEFtaxi
+        istvandv
+        JAMMER
+        jiapetz  
+        Mindfox (Developer of wallet, much thanks to him) donation address XBC : BKL8KYuHorBp1QHx3LtKEGmHGQbJus4wUW
+        oldnoob
+        Selsonblue
+        subSTRATA
+        Trablus
+        XBCman

To me it seems like BEEF and maybe mindfox... may be... are the only ones left out of this crew.  The others (if there is anyone else beside egg, noob, and azor) don't have any initiative apparently... Otherwise we would of heard from them, again, at the very least...  And at this point I don't even want to hear from Blue's ass.  Fuck him.  

Looks like this coin is up for grabs to anyone who is really interested...

So, I want a damn dev that's in the southern states to contact me for a meeting.  I will drive and meet you, get beef on the phone (if you really are on top of the ladder), and try to come up with a deal to support his coin.  Mindfox, if you are still in, what's it gonna take man?  Just say how much... just a quick post... "guys i want $$$$, women, drugs, alcohol to continue supporting this coin..."  that's it.  We'll try to make it happen, if not, then peace.  NEXT...

So what's up fuckers?

Hi i'm JAMMER

I have to decline being part of the active team, as i have donated my time and resources to XBC for far too long now. I have donated to Mindfox for all his great work, and I ran the XBC_Bot^ on the IRC channel, keeping everyone up to date with developments and voting reminders. This i believe, has entitled me ethically to leave the project as i have given far more than i have received. I don't believe i owe anything to this team.

IMO it's game over. I wish you all the best of luck and i am going to miss BEEF's antics a LOT.

All the best CryptoBey, i have had some very insightful discussions with you in IRC, wont forget it!.  Smiley
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:26:03 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 11:05:36 AM by oldnoob

Parthenon is pending.  I wish to extend my ask for help on developing this idea. I need programmers willing to take the risk and literally help me shake up crypto world.  It truly will be the first legit crypto economy but I don't want the cat to get left out of the bag to early. All XBC followers in the great kingdom take head.  Let others know that might be willing to help.  My musical life also keeps pretty busy so please excuse my light absence.

Maybe you can ask MDTSpain? He is and knows professional developers. And he is Dutch, mainly trustful people Smiley . Take a look at what they did with multiwallet coin. They can give a boost to the evoluation of XBC.

duflobln

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:32:10 PM

REMINDER:

all those who wants to support XBC can still vote for it on BTER.com. But it is not so easy to get up there like on Mintpal, because you have to trade there to receive Bter points. These points are requiered for voting. So If you like to support XBC you may interrested in changing your trading platform. And btw the CNY market is a growing marketwith great potential not even in the crypto world Wink
Together we can bring XBC to the next trading platform to show the that we're NOT dead!

FYI, there are also following referral conditions an with a few referrals you can even save your coins:

"When they sign up using your referral code, they get 10% off discount on all their trading fees for 6 months and you receive 30% of all their trading fees for 6 months"
If your interested you are free to use my referral-link to sin-up there and bring XBC one step further!

Signup page URL: https://bter.com/signup/199327
Home page URL: https://bter.com/ref/199327
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:33:04 PM

Parthenon is pending.  I wish to extend my ask for help on developing this idea. I need programmers willing to take the risk and literally help me shake up crypto world.  It truly will be the first legit crypto economy but I don't want the cat to get left out of the bag to early. All XBC followers in the great kingdom take head.  Let others know that might be willing to help.  My musical life also keeps pretty busy so please excuse my light absence.

Maybe you can ask MDTSpain? He is and knows professional developers. And he is Dutch, mainly trustful people Smiley . Take a look at what they did with multiwallet coin. They can give a boost to the evoluation of XBC.

We will all take it over.Hold like bosses and see this thing through.Fine wine takes time etc etc and all that stuff.......
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:34:07 PM

REMINDER:

all those who wants to support XBC can still vote for it on BTER.com. But it is not so easy to get up there like on Mintpal, because you have to trade there to receive Bter points. These points are requiered for voting. So If you like to support XBC you may interrested in changing your trading platform. And btw the CNY market is a growing marketwith great potential not even in the crypto world Wink
Together we can bring XBC to the next trading platform to show the that we're NOT dead!

FYI, there are also following referral conditions an with a few referrals you can even save your coins:

"When they sign up using your referral code, they get 10% off discount on all their trading fees for 6 months and you receive 30% of all their trading fees for 6 months"
If your interested you are free to use my referral-link to sin-up there and bring XBC one step further!

Signup page URL: https://bter.com/signup/199327
Home page URL: https://bter.com/ref/199327

How do we get on that btc38 thing?
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:09:26 AM

I friggin love XBC hahhah.  It'll stay at .006/.005 ish forever and all will reap the rewards.  I want to buy more I'm just saving.  I'll contact MDTspain and see what he thinks about the Parthenon idea. 
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 07:50:46 AM

Mr Beef...put the market above on the OP at your earliest convenience.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:18:42 PM

I friggin love XBC hahhah.  It'll stay at .006/.005 ish forever and all will reap the rewards.  I want to buy more I'm just saving.  I'll contact MDTspain and see what he thinks about the Parthenon idea. 

Cool. Can you let us know what he thinks and what happens next?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: