Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 16, 2014, 04:57:25 AM

Tellitlikeitis, this is hilarious that you keep stopping in here to prove that our coin is dead.........which it is clearly not.  You have your opinion and that's fine but guess what, I don't care one bit what you think and it will continue to be traded on Poloniex longer than most coins will.  That I can guarantee you for sure.  We have survived where so many other coins have not and will continue to do so............because everyone at Poloniex knows I am completely and wholeheartedly vested in it's success.  Thanks for proving nothing, I love you. Muah.

Oh yeah and Tellitlikeitis........I have a cryptotip for you.  BUY SOME XBC.

- THE GROUNBEEFTAXI
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 08:30:54 PM

Got some cheap coins today and almost have what I have lost on mintpal

Mine are still on mintpal but I couldnt give a toss because this coin is dead anyway.It is the most overvalued and worthless coin in crypto.Not one sensible suggestion that was put to the dev team was even considered and now most including an ebay type platform as being done by bitbay etc are implementing innovations that were put to xbc months ago.What a bunch greedy losers who wont even donate to a stupid wallet.Greedy bagholder losers.

Sell this coin into the dirt and get it over with before even poloniex bins it.

If you didnt give a toss why bother comment?I am not a bagholder btw because loads of others have way more coins than me.There are a good few with over 1000 coins out there so go talk to them because you are beginning to make me depressed with all this jump in the river the world is ending shenannigans.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 17, 2014, 09:00:44 PM

I can definitely make one guarantee.  XBC will be watching all of the other coins get delisted for the next year.  Watch our price rise as we sit nicely with being one of the last few coins to be added that has fought the cryptotides.  We're staying strong. 

- GBM
TheGHOSTofxbc

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:35:14 AM

Got some cheap coins today and almost have what I have lost on mintpal

Mine are still on mintpal but I couldnt give a toss because this coin is dead anyway.It is the most overvalued and worthless coin in crypto.Not one sensible suggestion that was put to the dev team was even considered and now most including an ebay type platform as being done by bitbay etc are implementing innovations that were put to xbc months ago.What a bunch greedy losers who wont even donate to a stupid wallet.Greedy bagholder losers.

Sell this coin into the dirt and get it over with before even poloniex bins it.

If you didnt give a toss why bother comment?I am not a bagholder btw because loads of others have way more coins than me.There are a good few with over 1000 coins out there so go talk to them because you are beginning to make me depressed with all this jump in the river the world is ending shenannigans.

https://i.imgflip.com/e1813.jpg

BE NOT DEPRESSED!I AM HERE TO RAISE YOUR "SPIRITS"
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 03:06:08 PM

Website updates will be up soon... dont pay attention to FUD guys...
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 07:55:38 PM

+1

+1 jjmv -1 Telitlikeitwas

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 18, 2014, 11:59:55 PM

Thanks JJMV, appreciate the updates my friend.  Like I said I've been busy with working on music material and getting things situated on that end.  Can't wait to see the updates my good friend.

- GBM
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 06:53:13 PM

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL XBC SUPPORTERS.............WE WILL WIN.

www.youtube.com/embed/UJg832DOz70
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2014, 08:13:27 PM

THIS IS DEDICATED TO ALL XBC SUPPORTERS.............WE WILL WIN.

www.youtube.com/embed/UJg832DOz70

Dude the hot chicks were far better to look at than arnie.Give us some of that aerobics yoga sh1t with music we can jump up and down to Tongue
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 12:39:56 AM

As usual I keep up with as much crypto innovation as I can.  I've stumbled onto something.  The guys at Counterparty I believe are truly onto one of the biggest and most ambitious projects in the cryptospace.  As you probably already know they've aligned with Patrick Byrne at Overtstock.com and are working on a project entitled "Medici" which will be the first of SEC regulated Bitcoin cryptosecurities exchanges.  Basically creating a direct challenge to the NYSE world.  The implications and results of how this could end up could be enormous and I'm thinking XBC should be some of the first coins to integrate within it's protocol.  I heard that Scotcoin was going to be implemented into the Counterparty protocol in hopes that in the future when Scotland needs their currency to utilized...Scotcoin can eventually fill the role.  Now that idea I know is far fetched however, I believe maybe if we use XBC into the Counterparty protocol we can establish a true bitcoin rarity stock.  Also appearing within the counterparty protocol could also reestablish ourselves in a professional manner.  All of the naysayers can keep jabbing us but if we are allowed into the protocol we might have a chance at truly reviving ourselves in a new light(which has been my painstaking goal for the last 6 months).  Now I emailed Adam Krellenstein(head of Counterparty) and simply asked if we could be added.  Here is his reply from the email I received.

"It's very easy.  You'd just create a Counterparty coin with the same number of units, lock the issuance of that token, and at some predefined date distribute those token to users based on their existing balances of XBC.  You can do all this through the counterparty API.  I know some guys that could walk you through it."

Now I haven't said anything but this IS an option.  I wanted to share this with all on here to get a discussion going.  Much love.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 11:38:47 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2014, 07:07:07 PM by egghead123

Are these people copying our ideas???

PeerTracks helps you get paid for your music taste

PeerTracksLarger questions about the space aside, this week also saw the launch of some more practical applications of crypto 2.0 technology.

Peer-to-peer music discovery service PeerTracks launched its pre-sale fundraiser at Inside Bitcoins Las Vegas, with its platform that builds off of the BitShares Music block chain, a decentralized autonomous company (DAC) enabled by BitShares technology.

PeerTracks enables fans to create profiles, purchase music and promote artists by investing in artistcoins that rise and fall in value based on the popularity of an artist as indicated by the value of their coins. Similarly, musicians are able to create their own artistcoins, which they can use to raise money for projects.

The platform will ensure the USD value of tokens that can be exchanged for artistcoins on its platform, using BitShares' BitUSD, a digital asset traded on an exchange built into the BitShares block chain.

http://www.peertracks.com/
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 06:46:17 PM

egghead I sent you a few pms before.Any chance of a reply please?

█████████████████████
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2014, 07:06:16 PM

egghead I sent you a few pms before.Any chance of a reply please?

Sorry MarketMagic,I havent checked any messages for a while but will go through them shortly and pm you later.Thanks
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2014, 06:49:49 PM

+1

I had to repost this due to some twonk deleting my posts
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2014, 03:16:07 AM

+1

I had to repost this due to some twonk deleting my posts

Why anyone pays attention to XBC related FUD is beyond my comprehension, buy the coin while it's cheap and get staking. PoS is the only thing left for regular joes.

Beefy & Co .. we need an article on einsteinium.biz.

Pro staker tip: (ahem .. me  Wink)

- Get a cheap Intel Mobo. AS Rock H61 or H81 Pro BTC are dirt cheap now and do not need a GPU, due to HDMI port on mobo,
- Q3220 Intel CPU - dirt cheap as well,
- add some RAM - 4GB enough, 8GB better,
- and a HDD, or SSD .. 60GB enough, 120GB better,
- cheap ass PSU .. 250W is plenty.

And Voila! You have a staking machine which uses 50W power and is silent (if using SSD, no clack clack from HDD) makes more money than a $1000 mining rig right now. Best thing, can have a dozen coins staking full time.

With money saved buy XBC and win-win.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:30:36 AM

As usual I keep up with as much crypto innovation as I can.  I've stumbled onto something.  The guys at Counterparty I believe are truly onto one of the biggest and most ambitious projects in the cryptospace.  As you probably already know they've aligned with Patrick Byrne at Overtstock.com and are working on a project entitled "Medici" which will be the first of SEC regulated Bitcoin cryptosecurities exchanges.  Basically creating a direct challenge to the NYSE world.  The implications and results of how this could end up could be enormous and I'm thinking XBC should be some of the first coins to integrate within it's protocol.  I heard that Scotcoin was going to be implemented into the Counterparty protocol in hopes that in the future when Scotland needs their currency to utilized...Scotcoin can eventually fill the role.  Now that idea I know is far fetched however, I believe maybe if we use XBC into the Counterparty protocol we can establish a true bitcoin rarity stock.  Also appearing within the counterparty protocol could also reestablish ourselves in a professional manner.  All of the naysayers can keep jabbing us but if we are allowed into the protocol we might have a chance at truly reviving ourselves in a new light(which has been my painstaking goal for the last 6 months).  Now I emailed Adam Krellenstein(head of Counterparty) and simply asked if we could be added.  Here is his reply from the email I received.

"It's very easy.  You'd just create a Counterparty coin with the same number of units, lock the issuance of that token, and at some predefined date distribute those token to users based on their existing balances of XBC.  You can do all this through the counterparty API.  I know some guys that could walk you through it."

Now I haven't said anything but this IS an option.  I wanted to share this with all on here to get a discussion going.  Much love.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

This is really interesting, do you know how much it costs?  Smiley Also what happens when you issue it as a counterparty token? The normal xbc coins are swapped for a tokeN?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 03:56:50 PM

wallet out of sync. anyone have this trouble ?
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 04:23:15 PM

addnode=192.3.158.40
addnode=192.3.158.75
addnode=192.3.172.216
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 05:01:24 PM

add nodes in your .conf and reopen your wallet and let it sync.
bonosurgut

Activity: 520
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2014, 06:17:22 PM

addnode=192.3.158.40
addnode=192.3.158.75
addnode=192.3.172.216

thanks, it works.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: