Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:16:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:19:33 AM

Let those who have profited pay the price to rebuild the coin and not the fools who have bought higher and held their coins as instructed.

Problem I see here and with many other coins is that those who bought and still hold most of coins do not want to sell them at lower price. It seems that they are waiting for
Poloniex announcement about removal of XBC because of low trade volume to sell - or move coins to MintPal where XBC gonna end up removed as well, only later. So a morons
are not capable of generating trade volume, they are not staking coins, they are not even running empty local wallet to help the network, they are not ready to sell now - they
will instead just wait and sell later for less money (asuming there will be buy orders left to fill) or move coins elsewhere (asuming they will be able to do it, not guaranteed since
working network is required).

XBC should not become successful ever because you "I will HODL no matter what!" morons do not deserve to make any (additional) profit from it.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 09:06:53 AM

[/quote]

Hi i'm JAMMER

I have to decline being part of the active team, as i have donated my time and resources to XBC for far too long now. I have donated to Mindfox for all his great work, and I ran the XBC_Bot^ on the IRC channel, keeping everyone up to date with developments and voting reminders. This i believe, has entitled me ethically to leave the project as i have given far more than i have received. I don't believe i owe anything to this team.

IMO it's game over. I wish you all the best of luck and i am going to miss BEEF's antics a LOT.

All the best CryptoBey, i have had some very insightful discussions with you in IRC, wont forget it!.  Smiley

[/quote]

Thanks JAMMER for all your time and efforts on XBC.Best of luck with your other projects.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 06:27:15 PM

This "launch" made me laugh out load. What?

You still have a bit of that launch load on your chin funny man.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:46:39 PM

I have some coins mined/generated but they were not accepted(0 out of 4 confirmations)for the past couple of days.Anyone know what the issue would be?
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 05:05:27 PM

MarketMagic doesn't know what his chuppin mouth is talkin about.  XBC won't be delisted anytime soon and will continue to grow whether he likes it or not.  Myriadcoin will be delisted before XBC goes trust me.  CHUP.  I'm gonna buy about a 1000 XBC very soon and can't wait.
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 08:49:55 PM

MarketMagic doesn't know what his chuppin mouth is talkin about.  XBC won't be delisted anytime soon and will continue to grow whether he likes it or not.  Myriadcoin will be delisted before XBC goes trust me.  CHUP.  I'm gonna buy about a 1000 XBC very soon and can't wait.

Did you contact MDTSpain already? Or after you buy the 1000?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:57:50 PM

Probably after I buy the 1000. Money invested is good motivation at times.
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:10:48 PM

Probably after I buy the 1000. Money invested is good motivation at times.

Than buy fast. Coin is almost dead  Cry

There is nobody buying this coin except bots on both the buy and sell side.The volume is nothing and the buy order book shows no interest in this coin without serious announcements and developments.

MarketMagic. G-BEEF has to ask MDTSpain for help. He will do that after he buys 1000 xbc. He has to ask frendly, because maybe MDT doesnt want the coin anymore. There has to be done something thats for sure. I am sure Pathenon project is no lie, but there has to be something visable by now. Common G-BEEF you are the king of the coin. A great leader dares to ask for help.

To motivate you. When XBC reaches 1.0 btc, you only need 200 to make good money Smiley

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 12:57:48 PM

I have some coins mined/generated but they were not accepted(0 out of 4 confirmations)for the past couple of days.Anyone know what the issue would be?

bump
Boom.NO1

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 01:00:38 PM

Yeah,this coin is almost die,people want to trade this coin you must hurry up Wink

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:10:22 PM

bump

I wish I could help you. There simply is no dev atm who anwers this questions. Maybe you can PM Mindfox in IRC.

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:29:12 PM

If the block you staked is orphaned it isnt a big deal, the coins dont count as staked, and they will stake themsevles again at a later time automatically. What you earn from stake will only be a small % of the number of coins that was actually staked. If you are on the right chain you have nothing to worry about. Your coins will come out of stake by themselves.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:59:24 PM

bump

I wish I could help you. There simply is no dev atm who anwers this questions. Maybe you can PM Mindfox in IRC.

No worries oldnoob.Thanks
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:02:26 PM

If the block you staked is orphaned it isnt a big deal, the coins dont count as staked, and they will stake themsevles again at a later time automatically. What you earn from stake will only be a small % of the number of coins that was actually staked. If you are on the right chain you have nothing to worry about. Your coins will come out of stake by themselves.

Thanks for the input mdtspain and yes it looks like the block was orphaned like you mentioned.Cheers
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:25:33 PM

TRANSPARENCY UPDATE.  GrounBEEF is currently talking with MDTSpain and MarketMagic about future Parthenon Developments.  THIS WILL TAKE TIME.  Patience is a virtue(CHUP) and this will be many months of work and hashing out.  The "Parthenon" project is also an answer to my quarrels in the digital economic world regarding fast payments, quick exchange of digital goods and........the kicker.........an easier way for the common digital goods holder to actually acquire BTC/XBC without coinbase, robocoin, blah blah gimme all your information and ID companies holding your bitcoin.  Insofar as the website is concerned that will be brought back up, maybe even more professional than the last time.  I am not really concerned due to the fact that once Parthenon is released, bitcoin world will take notice and also wonder why is Bitcoin Plus another way to make payments alongside BTC(also coin supply will be compared between both so people will notice the short supply).  I not only can't wait to see this come to fruition BUT, I also wish be part of the economy too.  I have alot of music I have made over the years and will make this available for purchase.  Alot of details have been written down.  Hopefully with MDTSpain and MarketMagic's help we can truly make a world changing idea.  CHUP.

GrounBEEFtaxi

P.S.  I have a music career i'm working on and it takes a lot of my time(I know I've said this before but I just wanted to relate to you in complete transparency).  However, I do wish to incorporate this INTO the Parthenon project and not to mention literally add HUNDREDS to THOUSANDS to MILLIONS of artists willing allow their work to be paid via BTC/XBC.

The Parthenon is supported by the mountain, to me the mountain is the decentralized community holding the grand structure together.  The Parthenon represents the grand economy at work and is the symbol for the greatness of work at hand.  Every sand grain(artistic contribution) is just as important than the structure itself.  Let the Decentralized Artistic Republic come to fruition.  Cheers.

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 08:56:58 PM

TRANSPARENCY UPDATE.  GrounBEEF is currently talking with MDTSpain and MarketMagic about future Parthenon Developments.  THIS WILL TAKE TIME.  Patience is a virtue(CHUP) and this will be many months of work and hashing out.  The "Parthenon" project is also an answer to my quarrels in the digital economic world regarding fast payments, quick exchange of digital goods and........the kicker.........an easier way for the common digital goods holder to actually acquire BTC/XBC without coinbase, robocoin, blah blah gimme all your information and ID companies holding your bitcoin.  Insofar as the website is concerned that will be brought back up, maybe even more professional than the last time.  I am not really concerned due to the fact that once Parthenon is released, bitcoin world will take notice and also wonder why is Bitcoin Plus another way to make payments alongside BTC(also coin supply will be compared between both so people will notice the short supply).  I not only can't wait to see this come to fruition BUT, I also wish be part of the economy too.  I have alot of music I have made over the years and will make this available for purchase.  Alot of details have been written down.  Hopefully with MDTSpain and MarketMagic's help we can truly make a world changing idea.  CHUP.

GrounBEEFtaxi

P.S.  I have a music career i'm working on and it takes a lot of my time(I know I've said this before but I just wanted to relate to you in complete transparency).  However, I do wish to incorporate this INTO the Parthenon project and not to mention literally add HUNDREDS to THOUSANDS to MILLIONS of artists willing allow their work to be paid via BTC/XBC.

The Parthenon is supported by the mountain, to me the mountain is the decentralized community holding the grand structure together.  The Parthenon represents the grand economy at work and is the symbol for the greatness of work at hand.  Every sand grain(artistic contribution) is just as important than the structure itself.  Let the Decentralized Artistic Republic come to fruition.  Cheers.

Yes good work GBeef. Are there gone be some more things happening before Parthenon implementation? Months are like ages in crypto world. Can you tell us a timepath or something soon. Or am I to demanding?

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 09:33:57 PM

Well I have spoken with MDT.  He said his crew is busy working on another project and possibly in a month's time work can start to be implemented(after alot of group discussion between myself, Azor, Yoda and MDT, MarketMagic & company all come to agreement).  Bottom line is that GrounBEEF aims to be 1/50 shareholder of XBC and will prove it soon enough.  Just to show everyone I mean business CHUP.  If this all comes together I will be working tirelessly not just on my music but also XBC and it's Parthenon implementation.  I was thinkin BTC/XBC/DOGE are the only coins I want on there..........but......I don't know how complicated that is going to be with 3 in the mix let alone 2....or 1 hahaha.  As long as we can develop this and state how much bitcoin there is(21 mil) compared to XBC(56k.....57).  We can expect further interest on holding XBC and developing it's true value.........which is.....500 BTC Each.....AT LEAST.  Remember..........jokes are half truths so yeah I EXPECT that number but also chuckle to my heart's content.  When GrounBEEF acquires 1000 XBC I will gladly post it on here and let everyone know I'm in to win.

GrounBEEFtaxi aka GrounBEEFLamborghini aka soon to be GrounBEEFMillenium
rippers

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:08:46 PM

XBC wil be removed from Mintpal V2   http://blog.moolah.io/2014/09/01/mintpal-v2-tentative-market-listing/
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:53:44 PM

I just sent a reply to their comments page. I encourage everyone else to bomb their comment box. Thanks.
egghead123
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:46:43 PM

WTF?After all the voting we did they want to delist us just because we aint giving them enough volume.We are only on there a short while.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: