Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:09:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
LOL1993

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:46:20 AM

Dev has disappred for a long time?vocation??
Azorek27

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 06:54:04 AM

Last Active:   August 01

dev didn't online any more

PlusBus is account we created just for the announcement on the first page so more people could update news in the first post simultaneously.
oldnoob

Activity: 157

Why not?

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 07:30:19 PM

I just put a 5 XBC sell order on this page: https://btc-market.org/?Pair=XBC_BTC

I sell it for half the Poloniex price as a sort of promo. I will do the same a couple of times a week at random times. As long as I think its enough. Change for all traders to get some extra cheap XBC.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 09:24:45 PM

Sorry yall I've been off for a couple days and stepped away from cryptoworld.  I'm a musician so I have another facet of my life I tend to.  However.... Azor, CryptoYoda and I are battin ideas around as far as the next stage of where we should really take this coin.  I feel Anon is NOT the most necessary/important way to go, I feel more of integrating XBC into another software platform that actually promotes it's real world usage and also advancing said program along with it.  Things won't happen overnight but we are slowly rebuilding this team and want more trustworthy individuals involved to make a strong global community.  We have actually a really great idea but we have to run it through Mindfox as far as implementing it.  This will cost some money so a crowdfunding investing platform might have to come to fruition soon(YES I WILL ALSO PUT IN MYSELF......I AM NO WHALE AND I CAN ONLY HELP A BIT TOO WE'RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER).  This goes anyone angry about previous investments and scams from the last faulty devs..  Anyone invested in XBC is more than welcome in putting in their two cents in as far as where we could go with innovation.  Much love to everyone and XBC GO!  To truth, righteousness and fairness in cryptoworld.  End the Karpeles Donut Brigades forever! CHUP.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 08, 2014, 10:06:16 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 04:48:48 PM by GrounBEEFtaxi

In the meantime........these are getting bombed all over facebook communities.  Because women need to learn to use crypto too yall. chup.

Kuttingcorners

Activity: 446
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:07:33 AM

i think a better image to explain XBC would be a ship with an empty bridge! titties are nice though
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 01:36:46 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2014, 02:17:53 PM by subSTRATA

So there it is, a new all-time low on Poloniex!

Low: 0.00030302

"Don't make me wait, don't make me waaait, evaporate!"  Grin

Rave on, troll on!

i think a better image to explain XBC would be a ship with an empty bridge! titties are nice though

Ship with an empty bridge heading to Bermuda Triangle, that's it!

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:42:58 PM

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 04:44:21 PM

I REQUIRE EVERY XBC FAN TO PUT THESE PHOTOS ON THEIR FAVORITE CRYPTO FORUMS AND SITES.  THANKS.  CHUP.
austriabitcoin

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2014, 07:06:47 PM

you think anyone wants to advertise this shit??

all you do with those stupid pictures(the girls are hot) is to make fun out of the investors and this fucking coin.

You guys ruined this piece of shit coin so i dont know why you dont let go, that crap coin is finished

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:47:54 PM

you think anyone wants to advertise this shit??

all you do with those stupid pictures(the girls are hot) is to make fun out of the investors and this fucking coin.

You guys ruined this piece of shit coin so i dont know why you dont let go, that crap coin is finished

It is so easy to be negative about things. Even more easy to call names.

Its hard to step up like GroundBEEF does and actually do something. I just want to tell GroundBEEF I respect his work (other new devs the same) Don't let this inmatture fudding scare you away.

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 09:57:19 PM

And another thing. There is a bot playing with XBC on Poloniex.

If you want to buy dont pay to much. First place a sell order below the current one. The bot will underbit you. Then buy the coins.

Vise versa when you want to sell youre coins.

ronoa

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2014, 10:41:16 PM

If you want to buy dont pay to much. First place a sell order below the current one. The bot will underbit you. Then buy the coins.

I still have high hopes for XBC, expect that it will really have a great come back. Thanks for the tips!
ThePatient

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 01:43:45 AM

I still have high hopes for XBC, expect that it will really have a great come back. Thanks for the tips!

Why do you still have high hopes?
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
August 10, 2014, 04:52:58 AM

BECAUSE WE LOVE XBC.  FEAR NOT MY BRETHREN WE WILL OVERCOME ALL OF THIS NEGATIVITY.  THE COIN WILL NOT DIE, MINDFOX IS TAKING CARE OF THE COIN AND IT WILL LAST LONGER THAN MOST ON POLONIEX.  THINGS DON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT AND I WISH TO THANK ALL FOR STICKIN IN THERE.  MOST PEOPLE ON HERE FORGET HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR BITCOIN TO EVEN GAIN ANY PROSPEROUS GAIN AND YOU WANT XBC TO BE 500 BTC EACH???!!! ME TOO BUT HEY........WE GOTTA START SOMEWHERE AND ALL I KNOW IS I'LL BE ABLE TO BUY ALOT OF XBC NOW AND CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GO BACK UP. BOO YAH.  DON'T TEMPT ME ON MAKING MORE ADVERTS. CHUP.

GROUNBEEF AND XBC FOR LIFE.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:05:25 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2014, 01:25:46 AM by subSTRATA

One of Poloniex ICO scams is nearing it's death (XBC) but another one is just born (QBK). Now when HUC is traded on Cryptsy and XBC is "traded" on MintPal there is no need
for me to deal with shitty Poloniex policies and Trollbox moronic moderators anymore, holy fuck what a relief! I feel like reborn or something so I'll put some XBC buy orders at
0.00010001 BTC and lower at MintPal, feel free to dump your coins there - I need some more for my collection of potentially killer cryptocoins.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:26:38 AM

BECAUSE WE LOVE XBC.  FEAR NOT MY BRETHREN WE WILL OVERCOME ALL OF THIS NEGATIVITY.  THE COIN WILL NOT DIE, MINDFOX IS TAKING CARE OF THE COIN AND IT WILL LAST LONGER THAN MOST ON POLONIEX.  THINGS DON'T HAPPEN OVERNIGHT AND I WISH TO THANK ALL FOR STICKIN IN THERE.  MOST PEOPLE ON HERE FORGET HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR BITCOIN TO EVEN GAIN ANY PROSPEROUS GAIN AND YOU WANT XBC TO BE 500 BTC EACH???!!! ME TOO BUT HEY........WE GOTTA START SOMEWHERE AND ALL I KNOW IS I'LL BE ABLE TO BUY ALOT OF XBC NOW AND CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO GO BACK UP. BOO YAH.  DON'T TEMPT ME ON MAKING MORE ADVERTS. CHUP.

GROUNBEEF AND XBC FOR LIFE.

If you are going to make anymore adverts then make an advert asking for the money back that was taken from XBC by "xbcplus & co".Maybe you could make up a few "WANTED" adverts.
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 10:31:35 AM

Buy support should be given to sustain the value of this coin.Where are the original IPO funds belonging to the coin?

Original dev left the coin 3 months ago with all the funds from IPO

And yet he is still doing the same thing with other coins to this day?Have you contacted him demanding the funds to be returned to the new dev team?I agree with others in thinking he is probably the same guy using multiple accounts.
jjmv

Activity: 246

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 01:33:30 PM

Yep, it's a vicious cycle...

You could be a whale who finances a "new coin" and the team behind the coin.  Call it the new revolutionary "buttcoin", premine it for bullshit excuses (or be the first to mine at next to nothing difficulty if no premine), market it, pay off the exchanges to start trading, then slowly dump on everyone outside of the "group of friends" and disappear from the picture.  Exchanges remove it from trading, and everyone forgets about it.  To us the people seem "real"... hey they have personal social media pages, they must be real people right?Huh  Negatory.  These "teams" will create new identities for themselves which seem "real" to the rest of the world...

Then it happens again...This time they'll make a coin called "asscoin" which by specs is better than "buttcoin".  And again, premine it for bullshit excuses (or be the first to mine at next to nothing difficulty if no premine), market it, pay off the exchanges to start trading, then slowly dump on everyone outside of the "group of friends" and disappear from the picture...

Then it happens again, but this time the name is "darkasscoin" which is sooo revolutionary that it will rip you two new assholes at the same time while you sleep... Then "darkasscoinplus"... You get the picture...

It happened to the colored coins, country coins, and most of these coins that keep coming out...  It also happened to XBC... TWICE... but by the second time the community ( and some team members) were so attached to the coin that some folks decided to take matters into their own hands and move forward... Hold yer' XBC because you never know if this time it's for real...

oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
August 11, 2014, 02:56:42 PM

Yep, it's a vicious cycle...

You could be a whale who finances a "new coin" and the team behind the coin.  Call it the new revolutionary "buttcoin", premine it for bullshit excuses (or be the first to mine at next to nothing difficulty if no premine), market it, pay off the exchanges to start trading, then slowly dump on everyone outside of the "group of friends" and disappear from the picture.  Exchanges remove it from trading, and everyone forgets about it.  To us the people seem "real"... hey they have personal social media pages, they must be real people right?Huh  Negatory.  These "teams" will create new identities for themselves which seem "real" to the rest of the world...

Then it happens again...This time they'll make a coin called "asscoin" which by specs is better than "buttcoin".  And again, premine it for bullshit excuses (or be the first to mine at next to nothing difficulty if no premine), market it, pay off the exchanges to start trading, then slowly dump on everyone outside of the "group of friends" and disappear from the picture...

Then it happens again, but this time the name is "darkasscoin" which is sooo revolutionary that it will rip you two new assholes at the same time while you sleep... Then "darkasscoinplus"... You get the picture...

It happened to the colored coins, country coins, and most of these coins that keep coming out...  It also happened to XBC... TWICE... but by the second time the community ( and some team members) were so attached to the coin that some folks decided to take matters into their own hands and move forward... Hold yer' XBC because you never know if this time it's for real...

Good analysed.

I think in the long term this low prices are good. New people can bagup cheap. New dev's can buy more to make more profit. True adopters can also buy more and become even more dedicated.

Sell volume goes down Already. Looks like new buyers buy and hold. I will monitor this proces.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: