Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:06:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Poll is over
Voting has finished
Voting has finished

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: XBC now with optional anon & encrypted messaging  (Read 76619 times)
GrounBEEFtaxi

Activity: 283
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 07:52:38 PM

Ok guys.........after doing a little testing on the music front I think I've seen the light.  I will handle the XBCmusic department and will start contacting at least one musician(of course that I think have immense talent) and then contact them to see if they wish to collaborate with us as far as adoption is concerned.  I've realized that to do things just for profit and not to really help out people never amount to much and this might be a great thing to go after.  It makes me feel good to spread this and to get musicians involved and to help them.  I will continue on this front and do my best each day to get more involved.  Who knows.........maybe this could sprout into something ridiculously godzilla like.

Our first adopter is a musician/DJ/Producer by the name of DJ EDDIE.FM

www.eddie.fm
xbcmusic.blogspot.com

P.S We need a XBC website revamp real soon.  Anybody have any contacts to really pimp out the site?  I can fund this on my own if need be.  Love yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:23:50 PM

The twitter page looks good.PM me about what the site needs.I don't know how to do that tech stuff but I can ask around.

█████████████████████
ExtraSpecialBitter

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 02:17:04 PM

Ok guys.........after doing a little testing on the music front I think I've seen the light.  I will handle the XBCmusic department and will start contacting at least one musician(of course that I think have immense talent) and then contact them to see if they wish to collaborate with us as far as adoption is concerned.  I've realized that to do things just for profit and not to really help out people never amount to much and this might be a great thing to go after.  It makes me feel good to spread this and to get musicians involved and to help them.  I will continue on this front and do my best each day to get more involved.  Who knows.........maybe this could sprout into something ridiculously godzilla like.

Our first adopter is a musician/DJ/Producer by the name of DJ EDDIE.FM

www.eddie.fm
xbcmusic.blogspot.com

P.S We need a XBC website revamp real soon.  Anybody have any contacts to really pimp out the site?  I can fund this on my own if need be.  Love yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

Nice job on the blog GrounBEEF.  Can we take a snapshot of XBC and create BitcoinplusMusic(XBCM) department?  Owning XBCM would be like owning shares of this new music department but hopefully we could make it where one would still need to pay for the music with XBC.  I still don’t know if anything of this would be possible with our limited amount of funds and what would be involved in doing something like this but having new off chutes of XBC like BitcoinplusMusic(XBCM) will always make XBC relevant and not just fade away like so many other cryptos.   The latest and greatest innovations can always be included in the new “departments”. 

CryptoConnection

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:46:11 PM

Looks like XBC is on the rise.  I like the musician adoption idea and appreciate the active updates.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:28:50 AM

Yeah Bitter, I think possibly maybe holding off on that idea for right now.  Only due to the fact that we still have alot of work to do to instill faith back in the coin that the last 2 dev teams left high and dry.  HOWEVER, that is not to say we can't do that in the future.  Anything is possible and at first I kind of tinkered the notion of merging my music side of life into this.......it seems the results are turning better than I thought.  As long as we keep pushing and improving XBC and coming up with innovative directions to take it..........another coin pegged off of it could also be in the future.  We shall see.

- GBT
oldnoob

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

Why not?

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 01:42:17 PM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 08:51:01 PM by oldnoob

Yeah Bitter, I think possibly maybe holding off on that idea for right now.  Only due to the fact that we still have alot of work to do to instill faith back in the coin that the last 2 dev teams left high and dry.  HOWEVER, that is not to say we can't do that in the future.  Anything is possible and at first I kind of tinkered the notion of merging my music side of life into this.......it seems the results are turning better than I thought.  As long as we keep pushing and improving XBC and coming up with innovative directions to take it..........another coin pegged off of it could also be in the future.  We shall see.

- GBT

GBT and jjmv thanks for all the good work. Twitter campaign seems to gain momentum to.

BTW some golden oldies

[/quote]

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 03:31:04 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2014, 04:17:46 AM by jjmv

I'm working on some website redesigns now.  They're turning out nice, but obviously I'm gonna think my design is nice  Wink  I think that there is still plenty of time for the new site.  It would be ideal to launch the wallet, site, and logo all at the same time I think.

I'll have something for the community to vote on soon as far as the new website goes.  I updated the project sheet today also.  I'm still working on the website updates and should be finished with the major changes soon.  

Great job at the exchanges guys and gals!
egghead123
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 11:47:49 AM

Some of the links off the opening post are still connecting to obsolete accounts.The twitter link does not go to new twitter account etc and on the old twitter there is a link to dead bitcoinplus .com site?
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 06:34:32 PM

Egghead I will change this.  Thanks my friend.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 19, 2014, 08:23:28 PM

TRANSPARENCY UPDATE:  Egghead has donated .25 BTC that I will hold onto for the funds for a new wallet.  I've told Mindfox our budget was a 1000 usd and he was ok with this.  Of course payment for the wallet will not be sent until I've talked with Mindfox on exactly what design and what features will be in the wallet itself.  However, just wanted to publicly say thanks to Egghead for being an awesome supporter.  I shall also secure funds of my own within a week...........gotta make some fiat from my own job to make this happen.  For all others with investor support we can take all the help we can get!  I know most people have felt apprehensive in regards to another wallet bounty considering the SeriousCoin debacle and I appreciate your feelings on this.  However if you truly believe in the project moving towards the light(which my absolute goal) then please send to this address.

ALSO:  I'm currently typing a "XBC Music adoption" introductory PDF that i'll be sending to all the musicians I want to display and promote.  This is to get them to understand what the hell we are and why they should even care ahhah.  I'll be handling this on my end so everyone need not worry about having to contribute on this end..........I find this a very fun thing to do myself and can't wait to do more.

GrounBEEF's BTC address: 1ANXRW1UYyy3ynwX4hu9VCygmooBJTqf3v

I will keep a weekly update on the account balance so all know what I'm holding and that truth and transparency is our way of life. 

Much chup yall

- GrounBEEFMillenium
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 07:22:20 AM

I'm trying to contact some heavy underground hitters in the electronic scene to adopt XBC............keeping fingers crossed.  If this goes down this could be really awesome.  If not, then you know.................WE'LL KEEP BANGING DOWN THE DOORS!

- GBT
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:09:30 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 11:12:54 AM by oldnoob

TRANSPARENCY UPDATE:  Egghead has donated .25 BTC that I will hold onto for the funds for a new wallet.  I've told Mindfox our budget was a 1000 usd and he was ok with this.  Of course payment for the wallet will not be sent until I've talked with Mindfox on exactly what design and what features will be in the wallet itself.  However, just wanted to publicly say thanks to Egghead for being an awesome supporter.  I shall also secure funds of my own within a week...........gotta make some fiat from my own job to make this happen.  For all others with investor support we can take all the help we can get!  I know most people have felt apprehensive in regards to another wallet bounty considering the SeriousCoin debacle and I appreciate your feelings on this.  However if you truly believe in the project moving towards the light(which my absolute goal) then please send to this address.

ALSO:  I'm currently typing a "XBC Music adoption" introductory PDF that i'll be sending to all the musicians I want to display and promote.  This is to get them to understand what the hell we are and why they should even care ahhah.  I'll be handling this on my end so everyone need not worry about having to contribute on this end..........I find this a very fun thing to do myself and can't wait to do more.

GrounBEEF's BTC address: 1ANXRW1UYyy3ynwX4hu9VCygmooBJTqf3v

I will keep a weekly update on the account balance so all know what I'm holding and that truth and transparency is our way of life.  

Much chup yall

- GrounBEEFMillenium

you can count on me for a donation to. I just wait for the wallet work to start and when the plans are more exactly known, so i know where my money goes to.

btw is there a multipool for xbc atm?

BitcoinPlus supporter: XBC: B7Df47bCFaNKvRhqnxq3VmZ2t8u7uuoT8p http://www.bitcoinplus.org/
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 01:17:35 PM

No multipool that I know of...

Beef, can you keep track of the amounts donated in the project sheet?  Just to keep it all in one place.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 05:19:40 PM

Yes will do my friend.
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:30:01 AM

As I'm pursuing the music side of what this currency can potentially do for the world............I was thinking on a drive home what would happen if we actually did get a REALLY big name to actually agree and say they've adopted XBC.  As of right now only Snoop Dogg, Fifty Cent and some others have been notable Bitcoin proponents BUT..........considering the limited scarcity of XBC......combined with maybe a demand once an artist comes on board, how fast would the value increase?  I think we may be onto something really good here and MAYBE......BitcoinPLUS might actually be a great "Record Label Stock" of some sort.  Although Bitcoin enthusiasts wish to also enter the music market somehow.......what if we promoted the PLUS as the music/record label stock of Bitcoin itself?   I remember an old record/cd store called MusicPLUS and I thought how funny that comparison was.

Quite possibly we may have actually stumbled onto a record label crypto stock/holding and we don't even know it yet? The mere fact that this idea is literally striking me with lightning means this............at least 2 artists a day to contact on my end.  I will absolutely ensure we choose some amazing artists to spread it even further.  I'm pretty excited in the fact that I can also help other artists who definitely need their due credit.  We can build an XBCmusic radio station and blow it out the gate in the future.  These are all plans that will be enacted because quite frankly.........I'm a musician myself and I would love nothing more than to disrupt the industry in the most dominant way possible.  Just had to share this guys and more.......MORE....MORE TO COME.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

Here's a little historical evidence ahhhaha...
GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 04:43:48 PM

Ok guys, these artists are starting to send me back messages with "yes i'm interested but how does it work" which means that they are still unaware of Bitcoin.  Now I'm feeling I might be actually doing more work for promoting the actual bitcoin environment(ecosystem) then I thought.  We might have a possibility to even trump Bitcoin's awareness in the music field maybe...........this is getting VERY exciting.  ANYHOW, Anyone on here........if we have connections to get the website revamped we need to do it asap.  We need an XBCmusic blog page up ASAP and I am not the one capable of doin the super flash stuff with the website.  I might contact substrata for one last time and maybe tell him I'll pay him if he can do one last push. I'll also post on the alternative cryptocurrencies page to see if we can get some help.  An artist by the name of "Like Mowrey" I contacted on soundcloud and he is definitely in.  He's from France and made a really cool remix of the "Terminator 2" theme I used to dj in Venice Beach a year ago.  Let's do this yall.

- GrounBEEFMillenium
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 07:55:35 PM

As I'm pursuing the music side of what this currency can potentially do for the world............I was thinking on a drive home what would happen if we actually did get a REALLY big name to actually agree and say they've adopted XBC.  As of right now only Snoop Dogg, Fifty Cent and some others have been notable Bitcoin proponents BUT..........considering the limited scarcity of XBC......combined with maybe a demand once an artist comes on board, how fast would the value increase?  I think we may be onto something really good here and MAYBE......BitcoinPLUS might actually be a great "Record Label Stock" of some sort.  Although Bitcoin enthusiasts wish to also enter the music market somehow.......what if we promoted the PLUS as the music/record label stock of Bitcoin itself?   I remember an old record/cd store called MusicPLUS and I thought how funny that comparison was.

Quite possibly we may have actually stumbled onto a record label crypto stock/holding and we don't even know it yet? The mere fact that this idea is literally striking me with lightning means this............at least 2 artists a day to contact on my end.  I will absolutely ensure we choose some amazing artists to spread it even further.  I'm pretty excited in the fact that I can also help other artists who definitely need their due credit.  We can build an XBCmusic radio station and blow it out the gate in the future.  These are all plans that will be enacted because quite frankly.........I'm a musician myself and I would love nothing more than to disrupt the industry in the most dominant way possible.  Just had to share this guys and more.......MORE....MORE TO COME.

- GrounBEEFMillenium

groundbeef,which one of these gentlemen in the photo is you?

█████████████████████
TKKP

Activity: 139

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:08:27 PM

what's the deal with this coin?

GrounBEEFtaxi

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:35:36 PM

Hahahah Marketmagic, good one.  I just scoured the google image search for the remnants of what was an old cd store called MusicPlus. 
oldnoob

Why not?

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:25:37 PM

- GrounBEEFMillenium

groundbeef,which one of these gentlemen in the photo is you?

Can we adopt manintightpantscoinplus?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: