Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:11:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:47:03 AM

What complications with the release of BitKey?
what happened to the bitkey?
the market is lack for his confidence by the lower price.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TakeItEasy

Activity: 1622
Merit: 270

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:19:20 AM
Last edit: October 05, 2014, 04:17:08 AM by TakeItEasy

This coin is a joke. Just like its developer.

It's always, "there's been a slight delay" again and again...

The price is a relfection of how successful a coin really is, and this coin isn't doing so well.

Rootcoin and rootex = DEAD.

All that bitsta can do well is change his Roadmap ))
But where is Roadmap ?) Look at the first page, he deleted it and will change again.
Somebody saved it ?
As far as I remember something interesting was going to happen on October 2-3 after bitkey release Smiley
And what do we have ? Nothing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
sdersdf3

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:15:17 AM

This coin is a joke. Just like its developer.

It's always, "there's been a slight delay" again and again...

The price is a relfection of how successful a coin really is, and this coin isn't doing so well.

Rootcoin and rootex = DEAD.

All that bitsta can do well is change his Roadmap ))
But where is Roadmap ?) Look at the first page, he deleted it and will chage again.
Somebody saved it ?
As far as I remember something interesting was going to happen on October 2-3 after bitkey release Smiley
And what do we have ? Nothing.

something interesting did happen - price/confidence collapsed.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:14:52 AM

Unfortunatly the crypto community can be hard, I really do think Bista tried hard to get bitkey done on time but I think he was to hard on himself by setting these deadlines. Bista, just keep doing what you are doing!
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:12:34 PM

At some point I'd really like you to properly explain the anon tech to me. I think something we could really do with to stir up noise is a nice youtube video explaining it, which I could probably help with except that even having read the whitepaper I don't get it. I had figured that you used the staked coins as a pool for mixing but you make no mention of doing this. it seems like all your system does is bypass the blockchain, but to maintain the integrity of the blockchain you can't have coins simply disappear or come into existence, so even with no direct link between the two addresses, I'm not sure how you are going to avoid tracing through basic auditing methods. e.g. you don't know the destination address but you know the amount and the time sent, and can then find a new address on the blockchain which has that exact amount, created at that time.

I'm pretty sure I know how to avoid this, by like I say, using the staked funds to fill the new address and exchanging some address and signature information via a TOR routed, encrypted P2P tunnel but you don't mention anything like this.

Another option would be to bundle transactions onto the blockchain, so BitKey waits for 20 people to send transactions, collects all that money up into a single address, and then sends out the correct amounts to multiple different addresses and broadcasts that list of all those addresses to everyone receiving funds. At the same time bitkey then transmits the private key for each address to the correct recipient, possible proxying it through the sender, the end result being that each receiver tries to open every wallet and only has the priv key for the correct one.

If either of these approaches are used, or something similar or something completely different I'd really like to know.

I have concerns about a few things. (i.e. if all bitkey really does if effectively maintain a second set of books, then it could potentially be exploited)

I'm pretty sure I know how I would build this system, the fact that the blockchain is public and distributed to everyone can actually be advantageous since it's the perfect medium for for exchanging PGP-style information, that is a very powerful tool.
Strigori

Activity: 45
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 03:22:21 PM

Don't hold your breath Geekeh. Bitsta is on another month long holiday. He managed to take 5 mins from it to post a few days ago and pass off this forum to a "community manager". That mean you wont see much of him at all. For a guy that is 100% devoted to this coin and working hard he is almost never on. He is logged on in iirc too but he is "always on" and never actually manning the account. The price will soon nose dive once this realization is out and hits home to most root coin supporters. I'm no troll either. I own of 5 btc of this. It upsets me to ever have to talk anything but positive upbeat news.
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 09:25:12 PM

Hey Bitsta and Studio, now would be a great time to announce something, or better yet release something!

Confidence is quite rapidly eroding the confidence of the market.

I'm sure that something must be very close to ready by now, just show us something, make a video and post it up at the very least. Or better yet an alpha release would be really great =)

As soon as something is done I will start up the referral program and get some new people interested and invested in this coin once confidence picks up.

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 09:37:26 PM

Hey Bitsta and Studio, now would be a great time to announce something, or better yet release something!

I'm sure that something must be very close to ready by now, just show us something, make a video and post it up at the very least. Or better yet an alpha release would be really great =)

As soon as something is done I will start up the referral program and get some new people interested and invested in this coin once confidence picks up.

sorry man its 11.30 pm on Sunday night in our timezone. Can't do anything right now I'm afraid.

BINTEX

Powered by,
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

sorry man its 11.30 pm on Sunday night in our timezone. Can't do anything right now I'm afraid.

Ok no worries. When did you last speak with Bitsta? Is he still making progress with Bitkey?

Surely it must be getting close by now  Grin

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 01:39:09 AM

what happened to the beta version that was talked about to come this week?
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 07:22:53 AM

morning Monkeys,

it s just like RootV2, or RootMobile. unplanned issues occur and you re forced to postpone a release.  I am screwing my.... trust me.
and i ll say it again: i am here and won't go anywhere. You will see bitkey soon.
I am working ONLY on BitKey at the moment and this is done non-stop. not much more i could post at the moment.
and tbh, i am just posting to reply to your post. those who know me personally are patiently waiting and quiet...
i apologize for the delays and will be more cautious with setting deadlines in the future.

have a nice day!

enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 08:18:17 AM

Bitsta, I want to thank you for all the work you're doing. Programming is not easy, especially if one program for many people. Sometimes problems occur, and the resolution of these problems lead to other problems.
Bitsta is working hard on these issues, but he is a person like all of us, he is not a robot that does not need rest, sleep, or eat.
Believe me when I say that for my personal circumstances I am one of the people most interested in this great project succeed.
I have invested in both ICO, and then I have continued to buy Rootcoin in these difficult times, you know why ?, because I have faith in this project, I think with his work Bitsta had just helping me.
Now it's time to lend a hand, to encourage and thank their effort, and then reap the fruits of our patience.
Thanks for your effort Bitsta.

Sorry for my English.
Monkeys

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 11:24:22 AM

morning Monkeys,

it s just like RootV2, or RootMobile. unplanned issues occur and you re forced to postpone a release.  I am screwing my.... trust me.
and i ll say it again: i am here and won't go anywhere. You will see bitkey soon.
I am working ONLY on BitKey at the moment and this is done non-stop. not much more i could post at the moment.
and tbh, i am just posting to reply to your post. those who know me personally are patiently waiting and quiet...
i apologize for the delays and will be more cautious with setting deadlines in the future.

have a nice day!

Thank you for the reply Bitsta, I totally understand mate =)

Good luck with your work and I hope to see Bitkey soon.

I will also start the referral program tomorrow, I intended to start it today but again due to unforeseen circumstances I also had a delay. No biggie, I'll get it happening soon.

Rootcoin will prevail.

eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:09:59 AM

morning Monkeys,

have a nice day!

support you ,dev

georgeandy

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 02:24:22 AM

This smells like CLOAK

Just hope not like shit...
cyberhacker
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 04:35:32 AM

This smells like CLOAK

never pumped liked cloak.

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 05:40:50 AM

I had a conversation with Bitsta on IRC.....
He is working his ass off on Bitkey, has had some hickups but surely not giving up on releasing his lifework.
My guess is that he is pretty unsatisfied with himself, giving launchdates which he couldn't meet due to the hickups.
Not speaking of the enourmous shitstorm he received by DM/PM
Therefore, he might not give any date when bitkey will be released but you will find out soon enough when it is.....

This, for sure is not to be compared to cloak.....
Coin is lead directly by the dev whom is a well known dev in cryptoland. He might not have the best communication skills, but we all know that his tech skills are valued througout the community.

caga

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 10:55:18 AM

Its really funny how people visit a coin and support it crazy, and after launch if the price goes down, they keep complaining. If you can't trust a coin then the best thing to do is sell, when you are ahead.

neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 11:14:46 AM

The ICG community is still waiting on the refund from Bitsta.

Bitsta please contact us

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 07, 2014, 11:33:53 AM

The ICG community is still waiting on the refund from Bitsta.

Bitsta please contact us

Man, bitkey will come out sooner or later, just be patient.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: