Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:29:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271834 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Monkeys

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 11:18:33 PM

How's it coming along Bitsta?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:28:57 AM

@bitsa, can you explain why you announce the roadmap near 26th, Sept, which is expected to release rootkey beta?

If 10 days later you still can't release rootkey, you should not announce the roadmap just 3 days before 26th, Sept.

Did you mean to manipulate the market?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Nartj

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 12:36:43 AM

@bitsa, can you explain why you announce the roadmap near 26th, Sept, which is expected to release rootkey beta?

If 10 days later you still can't release rootkey, you should not announce the roadmap just 3 days before 26th, Sept.

This dev is a LIAR

He's been deleting all of my post about bitkey. I've been asking legitimate question and he's been going around it.

He stated that he was going to get bitkey auditted by the previous deadline. If so, where is the report?

PauloLauro

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:14:00 AM

@Nartj how much you have RootCoin? ;0
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:52:31 AM

what happened to rootkey?
long time to wait. always delay.
dload.1
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1004

BTC

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:15:52 AM

where is our community manager Studio1one?  i thought he would be giving regular updates.
tobeaj2mer01
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

Angel investor.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 02:21:00 AM

As I said in other thread, it's a tough way for new tech, but we will succeed.

Sirx: SQyHJdSRPk5WyvQ5rJpwDUHrLVSvK2ffFa
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 03:39:02 AM

guys,seem our dev is starting to creat the next coin for collecting money.

root is no his first coin, no the last too.
ostalakar

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 07:48:11 AM

Proof link?
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:33:26 AM

Proof link?

thats pure bullsh**.
bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 08:34:28 AM

where is our community manager Studio1one?  i thought he would be giving regular updates.

you can also contact me directly if you have specific questions.
geekeh is in daily contact with me too.
georgeandy

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:20:54 AM

where is our community manager Studio1one?  i thought he would be giving regular updates.

bitsta:
can you answer me be honest: Are you still working on Rootcoin BitKey?
DLow

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:29:41 AM

bitsta:

I'm still holding from 13k or so but I'm not very confident. He was working with the ICG team for a long long while and didn't manage to deliver what he promised. All of a sudden he starts his own coin and doesn't do what he said he would again.. Maybe it's not malicious intent but either way this guy is a total fail.

Might stay in for a lil while since I lost anyway but lesson learned: stay away from this Bitsta guy.
georgeandy

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:20:59 AM

bitsta:

I'm still holding from 13k or so but I'm not very confident. He was working with the ICG team for a long long while and didn't manage to deliver what he promised. All of a sudden he starts his own coin and doesn't do what he said he would again.. Maybe it's not malicious intent but either way this guy is a total fail.

Might stay in for a lil while since I lost anyway but lesson learned: stay away from this Bitsta guy.

starts his own coin? which one?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:03:51 PM

Hey Bitsta and Studio, now would be a great time to announce something, or better yet release something!

Confidence is quite rapidly eroding the confidence of the market.

I'm sure that something must be very close to ready by now, just show us something, make a video and post it up at the very least. Or better yet an alpha release would be really great =)

As soon as something is done I will start up the referral program and get some new people interested and invested in this coin once confidence picks up.

morning Monkeys,

it s just like RootV2, or RootMobile. unplanned issues occur and you re forced to postpone a release.  I am screwing my.... trust me.
and i ll say it again: i am here and won't go anywhere. You will see bitkey soon.
I am working ONLY on BitKey at the moment and this is done non-stop. not much more i could post at the moment.
and tbh, i am just posting to reply to your post. those who know me personally are patiently waiting and quiet...
i apologize for the delays and will be more cautious with setting deadlines in the future.

have a nice day!

Fuck, guys, you have an amnesia or something?
It's 4 days since bitsta has written he is working on bitkey non-stop.
I'm just tearing my ass laughing at you retards.
First I thought twitter jokes were nothing more than jokes, but when I realise you are asking same fucking question every  2 days. Just WHOA!
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:33:57 PM

Does anyone else in this community have any coding skills? If so please fire me a PM.

Also at some point in the not too distant future I imagine we're going to be needing someone with some forensic accounting skills, if anyone fits that bill or you know someone who does, Bitkey is going to need to be tested by someone who knows all the tricks of tracing a transaction through the blockchain. So please step forward, I can't speak for the project in any official capacity but I'm sure a reasonable bounty can be arranged for such work.

On a personal note I know it is a complete pain in the ass not getting updated on what's going on, things are happening behind the scenes, I know some things I'm not allowed to tell you. I am trying to push for greater transparency, I am lobbying for him to post some screenshots / code snippets. I wish I could explain to you what the problem is but I feel like I'd be revealing some privileged information by doing so. Please I know taking my word for it is no better than StudioOne's or Bitsta's but he really is a good coder, and the tech behind Bitkey is sound. Hang in there guys, If you can afford to buy more root than you should, at it's current price it's a steal.

Also if you guys want to do something to help, please everyone lobby the other major exchanges to get us added. BitKey will unfortunately take as long as it takes (that's really what Bitsta should have and realises he should have said in the beginning) in the mean time, we need to try and avoid disappearing into obscurity, so those of you who actually believe in the tech, believe in the mission statement of a secure and anonymous internet for the people, and those of you who just want to see a 1000% gain on your investment, it takes a team to keep a coin alive in its early stages, do what you can to help, rather than just sitting here waiting for updates. BitKey will come, it would help the coin a lot if Bittrex wasn't the only major market the coin was on when it drops, that single market is far too easy to manipulate, and I don't want the whales and fudders making their fortune on root and potentially destroying a revolutionary coin before it gets a fair shake.

In fact I tell you what, There'll be no way to prove who delivered the final blow, but everyone who tweets, emails, votes, or otherwise lobbies one or more of the major exchanges to add root, post proof of doing so in this thread and when we get added, I'll stick everyone's name in a hat and someone will get 500 root. Personally from me.
Weekend Warrior

Activity: 118

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 12:41:28 PM

No, thanks.....
Bitsta has proven to be a total nerd, living in his own bitkey world without paying attention to the investors.
Roadmap has been delayed for weeks, without any proper information. We only hear promises, promises, promises..... Members from other communities come here and in IRC, begging Bitsta to respond to any message regarding the refunding to ICG. It is a shame!!!

When bitkey will be released, my guess is that all bagholders are using every rise in price to jump off. Who is that dumb to trust Bitsta any further, next new feature is next delay with more promises?

Those bounties....they will be paid wiht ICG money?
geekeh

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:12:03 PM

No, thanks.....
Bitsta has proven to be a total nerd, living in his own bitkey world without paying attention to the investors.
Roadmap has been delayed for weeks, without any proper information. We only hear promises, promises, promises..... Members from other communities come here and in IRC, begging Bitsta to respond to any message regarding the refunding to ICG. It is a shame!!!

When bitkey will be released, my guess is that all bagholders are using every rise in price to jump off. Who is that dumb to trust Bitsta any further, next new feature is next delay with more promises?

Those bounties....they will be paid wiht ICG money?

ICG has been refunded, it was confirmed this morning.

[22:14] *** rootdelay (627e84ca@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.98.126.132.202) has joined #rootcoin
[22:14] <rootdelay> i lost my patience
[22:15] <rootdelay> and @bista, why don't you refund ICG if you can't deliver?
[22:15] <rootdelay> their request is quite reasonable.
[22:15] <@geekeh> bitsta clearly isn't here right now, afaik he hasn't been all day
[22:15] <@geekeh> he does have other responsibilities
[22:16] <rootdelay> ok
[22:16] <@geekeh> just because his account is logged in doesn't mean anything
[22:16] <@geekeh> I've sent him a private message via two different media. and I'll try him again in the morning
[22:17] <rootdelay> rootcoin may lose any credibility left
[22:18] <@geekeh> it's past midnight in his timezone now. but I will try and talk to him tomorrow and stress that the ICG refund needs to be done immediately
[22:20] <@geekeh> that's all I can promise, but in the mean time, please I know you guys are pissed off, but posting this stuff is just going to hurt the coin, and a few of us still have a decent wedge invested in its success
[22:21] *** sinetek (~quassel@modemcable152.213-56-74.mc.videotron.ca) has joined #rootcoin
[22:28] *** sinetek (~quassel@modemcable152.213-56-74.mc.videotron.ca) has quit IRC: Ping timeout: 246 seconds
[22:44] *** rootdelay (627e84ca@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.98.126.132.202) has quit IRC: Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client
[22:51] <@bitsta> CheDigital__, it s cleared. sorry that it took so long, but i had other stuff to do.
[23:02] <CheDigital__> Thanks bista I'll relay to neutral. Thanks again
Uran0s

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:32:27 PM

Does anyone else in this community have any coding skills? If so please fire me a PM.

Also at some point in the not too distant future I imagine we're going to be needing someone with some forensic accounting skills, if anyone fits that bill or you know someone who does, Bitkey is going to need to be tested by someone who knows all the tricks of tracing a transaction through the blockchain. So please step forward, I can't speak for the project in any official capacity but I'm sure a reasonable bounty can be arranged for such work.

On a personal note I know it is a complete pain in the ass not getting updated on what's going on, things are happening behind the scenes, I know some things I'm not allowed to tell you. I am trying to push for greater transparency, I am lobbying for him to post some screenshots / code snippets. I wish I could explain to you what the problem is but I feel like I'd be revealing some privileged information by doing so. Please I know taking my word for it is no better than StudioOne's or Bitsta's but he really is a good coder, and the tech behind Bitkey is sound. Hang in there guys, If you can afford to buy more root than you should, at it's current price it's a steal.

Also if you guys want to do something to help, please everyone lobby the other major exchanges to get us added. BitKey will unfortunately take as long as it takes (that's really what Bitsta should have and realises he should have said in the beginning) in the mean time, we need to try and avoid disappearing into obscurity, so those of you who actually believe in the tech, believe in the mission statement of a secure and anonymous internet for the people, and those of you who just want to see a 1000% gain on your investment, it takes a team to keep a coin alive in its early stages, do what you can to help, rather than just sitting here waiting for updates. BitKey will come, it would help the coin a lot if Bittrex wasn't the only major market the coin was on when it drops, that single market is far too easy to manipulate, and I don't want the whales and fudders making their fortune on root and potentially destroying a revolutionary coin before it gets a fair shake.

In fact I tell you what, There'll be no way to prove who delivered the final blow, but everyone who tweets, emails, votes, or otherwise lobbies one or more of the major exchanges to add root, post proof of doing so in this thread and when we get added, I'll stick everyone's name in a hat and someone will get 500 root. Personally from me.

Are you looking someone with coding skills to test or to help with a BitKey ?
geekeh

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 01:42:32 PM

Are you looking someone with coding skills to test or to help with a BitKey ?

That's not my department, right now I just want someone who can help me get a faucet running. I ought to still remember enough from my webdesign days to get a frontend up, I had hoped a very generic php/perl type script would have been written I could install in cpanel, tweak a few settings and off it'd go, but from the limited research I've done it seems that while there is open source code out there adapting it to a new coin requires actually changing code and compiling it. I'm after someone who can do that. This is just my pet project to try and help stir up a little more interest in the coin.

So don't need, coding revolutionary new anon-tech skills, just knows a little php / their way around linux skills. I am a windows power user, or as they say in the linux world "an idiot". As far as I'm aware Bitsta isn't looking for help with coding, or no more than he has. 
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: