Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:53:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RootCoin [ROOT] - rootEX™ announced - ANON-tx using BitKey™- PoW/PoS/PoI  (Read 271831 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nartj

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2014, 09:52:33 PM

Does anyone else in this community have any coding skills? If so please fire me a PM.

Also at some point in the not too distant future I imagine we're going to be needing someone with some forensic accounting skills, if anyone fits that bill or you know someone who does, Bitkey is going to need to be tested by someone who knows all the tricks of tracing a transaction through the blockchain. So please step forward, I can't speak for the project in any official capacity but I'm sure a reasonable bounty can be arranged for such work.

On a personal note I know it is a complete pain in the ass not getting updated on what's going on, things are happening behind the scenes, I know some things I'm not allowed to tell you. I am trying to push for greater transparency, I am lobbying for him to post some screenshots / code snippets. I wish I could explain to you what the problem is but I feel like I'd be revealing some privileged information by doing so. Please I know taking my word for it is no better than StudioOne's or Bitsta's but he really is a good coder, and the tech behind Bitkey is sound. Hang in there guys, If you can afford to buy more root than you should, at it's current price it's a steal.

Also if you guys want to do something to help, please everyone lobby the other major exchanges to get us added. BitKey will unfortunately take as long as it takes (that's really what Bitsta should have and realises he should have said in the beginning) in the mean time, we need to try and avoid disappearing into obscurity, so those of you who actually believe in the tech, believe in the mission statement of a secure and anonymous internet for the people, and those of you who just want to see a 1000% gain on your investment, it takes a team to keep a coin alive in its early stages, do what you can to help, rather than just sitting here waiting for updates. BitKey will come, it would help the coin a lot if Bittrex wasn't the only major market the coin was on when it drops, that single market is far too easy to manipulate, and I don't want the whales and fudders making their fortune on root and potentially destroying a revolutionary coin before it gets a fair shake.

In fact I tell you what, There'll be no way to prove who delivered the final blow, but everyone who tweets, emails, votes, or otherwise lobbies one or more of the major exchanges to add root, post proof of doing so in this thread and when we get added, I'll stick everyone's name in a hat and someone will get 500 root. Personally from me.

Hey Monkeys,

we ve been testing bitkey beta since last week and are finalising the release version. We ll have
bitkey tested by a promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality
report BEFORE release
. This 3rd party analysis is to ensure a secure and properly tested enviroment
for cryptocurrency-transactions. I already said it and will say it again and again: i won't ever risk
users coins/time by releasing crapy software. People have done it before and we saw where it ended.
Thats the main reason for all the delays. I am doing the whole development on long-term view and
without any time-pressure. The time in this community teached me that fudders will always fud, doesn't
matter what a dev does (in fact they troll and fud mostly good projects..). Anyway, i ll always do my best to satisfy every user.

P.S. i ll be online today and tomorrow and then i am taking 2 days off till sunday afternoon (cent. europe). so if anybody has
questions or looking for some (dev)smalltalk: JOIN IRC tonight or tomorrow.

thanks!
bitsta

I bolded two things in those 2 quotes above. Would you care to explain to me the situation regarding Bitkey? Why would you need someone else to review Bitkey when Bitsta stated that he'll have an "promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality report BEFORE release"

It doesn't make any sense.

I hold zero roots as I have lost confidence in this dev.
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 09:59:42 PM

Bitsta, can you give any idea on when BitKey will be released?

Also what is the status on the exchange? is it still on track?
Gunther
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:31:49 PM

Never. Bitsta his arrogance is in the way.
geekeh

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 10:56:58 PM

Does anyone else in this community have any coding skills? If so please fire me a PM.

Also at some point in the not too distant future I imagine we're going to be needing someone with some forensic accounting skills, if anyone fits that bill or you know someone who does, Bitkey is going to need to be tested by someone who knows all the tricks of tracing a transaction through the blockchain. So please step forward, I can't speak for the project in any official capacity but I'm sure a reasonable bounty can be arranged for such work.

On a personal note I know it is a complete pain in the ass not getting updated on what's going on, things are happening behind the scenes, I know some things I'm not allowed to tell you. I am trying to push for greater transparency, I am lobbying for him to post some screenshots / code snippets. I wish I could explain to you what the problem is but I feel like I'd be revealing some privileged information by doing so. Please I know taking my word for it is no better than StudioOne's or Bitsta's but he really is a good coder, and the tech behind Bitkey is sound. Hang in there guys, If you can afford to buy more root than you should, at it's current price it's a steal.

Also if you guys want to do something to help, please everyone lobby the other major exchanges to get us added. BitKey will unfortunately take as long as it takes (that's really what Bitsta should have and realises he should have said in the beginning) in the mean time, we need to try and avoid disappearing into obscurity, so those of you who actually believe in the tech, believe in the mission statement of a secure and anonymous internet for the people, and those of you who just want to see a 1000% gain on your investment, it takes a team to keep a coin alive in its early stages, do what you can to help, rather than just sitting here waiting for updates. BitKey will come, it would help the coin a lot if Bittrex wasn't the only major market the coin was on when it drops, that single market is far too easy to manipulate, and I don't want the whales and fudders making their fortune on root and potentially destroying a revolutionary coin before it gets a fair shake.

In fact I tell you what, There'll be no way to prove who delivered the final blow, but everyone who tweets, emails, votes, or otherwise lobbies one or more of the major exchanges to add root, post proof of doing so in this thread and when we get added, I'll stick everyone's name in a hat and someone will get 500 root. Personally from me.

Hey Monkeys,

we ve been testing bitkey beta since last week and are finalising the release version. We ll have
bitkey tested by a promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality
report BEFORE release
for cryptocurrency-transactions. I already said it and will say it again and again: i won't ever risk
users coins/time by releasing crapy software. People have done it before and we saw where it ended.
Thats the main reason for all the delays. I am doing the whole development on long-term view and
without any time-pressure. The time in this community teached me that fudders will always fud, doesn't
matter what a dev does (in fact they troll and fud mostly good projects..). Anyway, i ll always do my best to satisfy every user.

P.S. i ll be online today and tomorrow and then i am taking 2 days off till sunday afternoon (cent. europe). so if anybody has

thanks!
bitsta

I bolded two things in those 2 quotes above. Would you care to explain to me the situation regarding Bitkey? Why would you need someone else to review Bitkey when Bitsta stated that he'll have an "promovated IT-engineer who is going to provide me a full code & functionality report BEFORE release"

Well first I can't speak for Bitsta, second I have no idea what "promovated" means, third, that message is a good couple of weeks old, I had a discussion with Bitsta about Bitkey like 3 days ago where I stressed to him to importance and testing it to death, and he agreed. An IT engineer can check your code, but code is what they know. Bitsta is a good coder, pulling in another good coder to check his work is a good idea but think about it like this, imagine his code is designed to destroy any trace of your DNA. A second coder reviews the code and the operation and concludes that indeed there is no trace of Bitsta's DNA. A third expert comes in, doesn't even look for DNA, after 5 minutes he traces Bitsta to where he's hiding, Bitsta says, how did you find me I destroyed all he DNA, and the guy says, "shoeprint".

Okay it's a crappy analogy but my point is if it's going to be bullet proof it has to be tested by people who don't think like a software engineer.
bitsta (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:11:24 PM

where is our community manager Studio1one?  i thought he would be giving regular updates.

you can also contact me directly if you have specific questions.
geekeh is in daily contact with me too.
bitsta:
can you answer me be honest: Are you still working on Rootcoin BitKey?

hi georgeandy,
yes i am always (and ONLY) working on root/bitkey. root is my only coin.
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 11:12:14 PM

main question: WHEN?
Nartj

Activity: 234
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2014, 03:28:59 AM

Hey Monkeys,

report BEFORE release

thanks!
bitsta

Well first I can't speak for Bitsta, second I have no idea what "promovated" means, third, that message is a good couple of weeks old, I had a discussion with Bitsta about Bitkey like 3 days ago where I stressed to him to importance and testing it to death, and he agreed. An IT engineer can check your code, but code is what they know. Bitsta is a good coder, pulling in another good coder to check his work is a good idea but think about it like this, imagine his code is designed to destroy any trace of your DNA. A second coder reviews the code and the operation and concludes that indeed there is no trace of Bitsta's DNA. A third expert comes in, doesn't even look for DNA, after 5 minutes he traces Bitsta to where he's hiding, Bitsta says, how did you find me I destroyed all he DNA, and the guy says, "shoeprint".

Okay it's a crappy analogy but my point is if it's going to be bullet proof it has to be tested by people who don't think like a software engineer.

Thanks for the respond. I know you can't speak for Bitsta, which is why I'm asking him directly... but it seems to me like he is evading my question.

I am asking a legitimate question. My guess is that he doesn't know how to answer it or show us the report since there was never an IT-engineer to begin with.

Also, I don't even know what "promovated" means.
georgeandy

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:21:39 AM

where is our community manager Studio1one?  i thought he would be giving regular updates.

bitsta:

hi georgeandy,

OK, I will keep my rootcoin untill the bitkey come out or you run away or you dead.
mydearvoice

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 06:24:39 AM

Never. Bitsta his arrogance is in the way.
I think, should be work out.

enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 09:13:00 AM

Is a pity do not have more money to continue investing more in rootcoin.
Congratulations to those who can invest at this price.
Moreover, I have no doubt that bitsta develop bitkey and many more features.
Is little time left to see bitkey feature and others, it's time to get on board, after will come the regrets ...
Keep up the good work Bitsta.
anonymousbanana

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 10:34:04 AM

No, thanks.....
Bitsta has proven to be a total nerd, living in his own bitkey world without paying attention to the investors.
Roadmap has been delayed for weeks, without any proper information. We only hear promises, promises, promises..... Members from other communities come here and in IRC, begging Bitsta to respond to any message regarding the refunding to ICG. It is a shame!!!

When bitkey will be released, my guess is that all bagholders are using every rise in price to jump off. Who is that dumb to trust Bitsta any further, next new feature is next delay with more promises?

Those bounties....they will be paid wiht ICG money?

this does not make sense, why bagholders will jump off of the feature they waited so long?

you're in crypto, rules of the real world does not apply here but thanks to the likes of you for making this coin cheaper and cheaper.

all you have to deal is wait not like other runaway and in-your-face scam dev.
iGotAIDS

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2014, 03:22:41 PM

Bitkey  =  Vapourware. Bitsta sez thankz for da BTCz though.
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 11:56:15 AM

What's happening Bitsta?

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 01:21:33 PM

bitsta:

hi georgeandy,
Technology development is not as fast as you think, please be patient !
DenisZabar

Activity: 614
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 09:42:47 PM

Bitkey or no bitkey, price is dropping  Sad

bitsta (OP)

r00t-dev

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:10:11 PM

What's happening Bitsta?

Hey Monkeys! how r u doing m8?

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

here s a small teaser. the GUI is already extended and a lil more complex than on the screenshots.

couple of classes and proj-view.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:15:33 PM

Whew! Now all the impatient kiddiots can STFU!

Nice bitsa, keep it coming.
geekeh

Activity: 59

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 10:43:05 PM

Great work Bitsta.

Guys I did promise you a screenshot. Sorry I took an extra couple of days, Bitsta really is a very busy guy.
Monkeys

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2014, 11:45:47 PM

What's happening Bitsta?

Hey Monkeys! how r u doing m8?

we still have some outstanding work but getting close to
the end. i ll be able to announce the release during the coming week.
i am also going to release an update for the RootCoin client in the next days [ROOT v2.1 - updated GUI, checkpoints, alert extension].

here s a small teaser. the GUI is already extended and a lil more complex than on the screenshots.

couple of classes and proj-view.

Fuck yeeeess!!! Forgive my language, but I am just so excited (and admittedly a bit relieved =P)!

Great work Bitsta, we knew you would come through =D

Buying more cheap ROOOOOOOT now =)

MIDAS COIN: Gold backed crypto! Sign up via my referral link below and you get an extra 1.5% reward! PM me for info =)

http://www.midaspool.com/ref/318

Sign up via my referral link above and you receive an extra 1.5% reward for your hash! PM me for details
Vampiro4L

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 01:23:09 AM

Awesome news, this is going to be game changing technology. Wishing you well with continued development
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: