Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 11:00:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810302 times)
shojayxt
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 03:49:06 PM
 #2341

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=916787.0

Any takers here?
No joke. I've had it with my 950 kh/s crap-miner.

JL

Just doing a quick guestimate here so don't hold me to this as 100% accurate.

But why would some one do that when they will make about 3 times that? That figure was just with your 200 Mh/s in the thread.


You make a good point. Anyways, the AMD miner could use some work, it looks like.
Is it possible that some one is mining with improved GPU miner? say 2X or 3X speed as the miner on the op
Dunno yet. Haven't messed with it. Seems to have room for improvement, though, so I have very little doubt someone is mining with a faster miner.

Yeah it's almost guaranteed.
LiteMine
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 380
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 04:56:41 PM
 #2342

I never said that and there is no way of knowing that

Exactly.

Anyways - testnet nodes? I can't sync.
are you going to develop a faster GPU miner ?  Huh

I plan on looking into it.
Thank you.  Most of us understand the importance of having the best code available to the masses.

I'll contribute a 1000 SPR bounty towards the improved code.  Hopefully others will too.

I'll add 300 SPR to this bounty
hashcash
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:13:34 PM
 #2343

Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
defunctec
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 05:49:08 PM
 #2344

Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

Mr Spread said

I have optimized synchronization code, next version will sync much faster.

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).
Jesse Livermore
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:02:57 PM
 #2345

Besides Dark, do any other Cryptos have masternodes ala Dark?

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
LiteMine
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 380
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:17:33 PM
 #2346

Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

Mr Spread said

I have optimized synchronization code, next version will sync much faster.

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions. Gives us time to accumulate Smiley

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Not in the forthcoming release so it will probably be a couple of months at a guess.

I think the decision was made to refine and perfect the basics of darksend before going all Spaceballs on it.
MyFarm
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:19:49 PM
 #2347

Besides Dark, do any other Cryptos have masternodes ala Dark?
None that I am aware of.  Thing is, most new cryptos are scams; they're not coins the devs are trying to make into something.  Masternodes require a strong, dedicated community which scamcoins could care less about.
thelonecrouton
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:23:55 PM
 #2348

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions.

I don't think Mr Spread is necessarily waiting for the Darkcoin team to implement InstantX before he does it himself...
hashcash
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:38:02 PM
 #2349

Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult. 

Mr Spread said

I have optimized synchronization code, next version will sync much faster.

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).


Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions. Gives us time to accumulate Smiley

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Not in the forthcoming release so it will probably be a couple of months at a guess.

I think the decision was made to refine and perfect the basics of darksend before going all Spaceballs on it.

Got it! Thanks guys

           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
NoobKidOnTheBlock
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 500


FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 06:48:37 PM
 #2350

Besides Dark, do any other Cryptos have masternodes ala Dark?
None that I am aware of.  Thing is, most new cryptos are scams; they're not coins the devs are trying to make into something.  Masternodes require a strong, dedicated community which scamcoins could care less about.
Yep more than enough scam coins out there nowadays which is why I'm glad that Mr. Spread is working on this coin and that the community is growing and getting stronger day by day Smiley That's all we can really ask for nowadays in this world of shitcoins and scams Smiley

 
▇
▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇
▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
...
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....
 
georgem
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1007


spreadcoin.info


View Profile WWW
January 07, 2015, 07:30:46 PM
 #2351

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions.

I don't think Mr Spread is necessarily waiting for the Darkcoin team to implement InstantX before he does it himself...

Exactly. I wonder what else Mr.Spread has got up his sleeve.
Some surprises ahead of us.

IBGigglin
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:38:54 PM
 #2352

Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.



Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD

Ive learned to hold my high potential investments.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

Plus I had to pay for a new bathroom door after I beat it to the ground.  Wink

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
NoobKidOnTheBlock
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 500


FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:51:45 PM
 #2353

Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.



Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD

Ive learned to hold my high potential investments.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

Plus I had to pay for a new bathroom door after I beat it to the ground.  Wink
I hear you there man I did the same thing with my Stealthcoin and sold when it was going down and then when I came back to trading it was over 10k a coin and I would've made 20 BTC but instead took a 50% loss on being impatient and selling the coin because of a little bit of FUD so now I only hold potential good investments like this coin Smiley I strongly believe that this coin will be "THE" coin everyone is talking about for 2015 Smiley

 
▇
▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇
▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
...
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....
 
Corsa1r
Member
**
Offline

Activity: 89
Merit: 10


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:05:00 PM
 #2354

Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.



Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD

Ive learned to hold my high potential investments.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

Plus I had to pay for a new bathroom door after I beat it to the ground.  Wink

ouch, thats what i meant with missing the train. So far I have been lucky with my noob trading but its just a matter of time until I screw up, otherwise everybody would do it. But I enjoy the rush, and my bathroom door needs repainting anyways Wink
LitcoinCollector
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:06:10 PM
 #2355

Such a healthy market.

Forget selling. Moving all coins off exchange after work.



Easy to make profit by trading now, but it will suck if you miss the train XD

Ive learned to hold my high potential investments.

Sold XC coin 8 months ago for a 2 btc profit and the 3 days later I would have had more than 40 btc profit.

Plus I had to pay for a new bathroom door after I beat it to the ground.  Wink
I hear you there man I did the same thing with my Stealthcoin and sold when it was going down and then when I came back to trading it was over 10k a coin and I would've made 20 BTC but instead took a 50% loss on being impatient and selling the coin because of a little bit of FUD so now I only hold potential good investments like this coin Smiley I strongly believe that this coin will be "THE" coin everyone is talking about for 2015 Smiley

Yep I guess everyone has made that mistake a few times.
But I agree with you guys, this coin is going to be huge!
Mr. Spread is working very hard to make this a one of a kind coin!
lowvoltage
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 30
Merit: 0


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:10:24 PM
 #2356

Hello fellow Spreaders,

improved mining code is a big issue because it CENTRALIZES mining. (very anti-spreadlike wouldn't you say?)

-snip-

So lets set some bounties for optimized mining code and be once and for all done with this plague.



Improved mining code is bad, so we should improve it? Huh
I woud say it's good,it makes this mining game fair for every miner.
Jesse Livermore
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 462
Merit: 250



View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:14:34 PM
 #2357

Was there ever any tentative scheduling for masternode release from Mr. Spread?  I'm pretty sure the implementation is no walk in the park, but trying to get the word out with all the nefarious activities surrounding cryptos in general is becoming more difficult.  

Mr Spread said

I have optimized synchronization code, next version will sync much faster.

DarkCoin code is pretty complicated, sometimes for no reason (if you are interested I can point you to examples). I want to make simpler and cleaner implementation which is easier to understand and easier to done right. I will prioritize instant transactions over anonymity since they are simpler to implement and I think they are useful for more people than DarkSend.
After new year I will have hell of a lot of free time, so I hope in the second half of January we will have some code for public testing, maybe sooner.

Instantx needs masternodes to work, so id give it a month or so before we see masternodes (being conservative).

Or longer, since it appears they are focusing on smoothing out Darksend for this next version. I didn't realize he was waiting for instant transactions. Gives us time to accumulate Smiley

When will instant dark transactions be release?   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Not in the forthcoming release so it will probably be a couple of months at a guess.

I think the decision was made to refine and perfect the basics of darksend before going all Spaceballs on it.

So is Mr. Spread working now on instant transactions with his 'hell of a lot of free time'?

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
NoobKidOnTheBlock
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 784
Merit: 500


FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:19:35 PM
 #2358


[/quote]

Yep I guess everyone has made that mistake a few times.
But I agree with you guys, this coin is going to be huge!
Mr. Spread is working very hard to make this a one of a kind coin!

[/quote]
Yep I'm sure almost every trader can say that they have made that mistake once if not twice or even thrice in their trading days Smiley lol But I completely agree that this coin is going to be extremely huge and which is why I have been steady accumulating as much as I can at these discount prices Smiley And I know that Mr. Spread is very devoted to making sure that his coin is one of a kind and that people will all be accepting and wanting to join the Sprevolution once it begins full swing Wink Vive le Sprevolution!! 2015 is THIS coins YEAR!!

 
▇
▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇
▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
...
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....
 
jjjordan
Sr. Member
****
Offline

Activity: 271
Merit: 251


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:30:29 PM
 #2359

Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?

lowvoltage
Newbie
*
Offline

Activity: 30
Merit: 0


View Profile
January 07, 2015, 08:41:45 PM
 #2360

Can I mine with same wallet installed on more than one computers?
Like if I have my wallet at my work and at my home computer mining at the same time?


yes,you can.take a look at the OP,you can put all your mined coins into the same address.
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 408 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!