Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:00:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810025 times)
mrcashking

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:22:27 PM

What about that post  I see that is still on there,  its a subtle troll fud post that says " let the dumping begin" and its still there and not deleted. That is not a question.Your attempt to try to make people dump didnt work. So don't try to act like you're an innocent saint oc miner. If i were to post something like that in any other coins thread someone would get offended real quick.
spreadnodes

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:36:00 PM

What about that post  I see that is still on there,  its a subtle troll fud post that says " let the dumping begin" and its still there and not deleted. That is not a question.Your attempt to try to make people dump didnt work. So don't try to act like you're an innocent saint oc miner. If i were to post something like that in any other coins thread someone would get offended real quick.

What are you talking about?  If myfarm hadn't put a 10 btc buy order at .0003 and bought up to .00033 to buy his own sells then spreadcoin would be at .00025 or less instead of .00031.  It was going down even before the truth about pools and optimized miners was proven to be fact.  

And where do you come off attacking OCMiner?  He didn't do anything.  If you want to call someone out call me out for stating the truth.  That's your guys method isn't it?  Attack the messenger and scream fud fud fud.

Now please go back to your moderated thread.

spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 10:48:35 PM

Ive been so out of touch regarding GPU mining forgive me, but this coin caught my eye.

Save having to read through 200 plus pages of posts, is this worth firing up my GPU farm?  I had shut it down when we launched our ASIC farm, but recently had an additional large chunk of AC allotted to me for 3+ months.

Running 60 280x Cards and 20 270x cards... Not sure of the exact math but with W0lfs miner which he posted on Reddit I think Id be approaching 500 Mhash.

Thoughts?

I ask because turning the rigs backs on means updating all the SGMiners, W0lfs Binaries, etc. A bit of work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Strato
For a 500Mh/s farmer,I would recommed you  to buy a copy of optimized gpu miner from wolf0,it will make your 500Mh/s to 750Mh/s+.
Ive been so out of touch regarding GPU mining forgive me, but this coin caught my eye.

Save having to read through 200 plus pages of posts, is this worth firing up my GPU farm?  I had shut it down when we launched our ASIC farm, but recently had an additional large chunk of AC allotted to me for 3+ months.

Running 60 280x Cards and 20 270x cards... Not sure of the exact math but with W0lfs miner which he posted on Reddit I think Id be approaching 500 Mhash.

Thoughts?

I ask because turning the rigs backs on means updating all the SGMiners, W0lfs Binaries, etc. A bit of work.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Strato
For a 500Mh/s farmer,I would recommed you  to buy a copy of optimized gpu miner from wolf0,it will make your 500Mh/s to 750Mh/s+.

Correct me if Im wrong, but arent his Kernals 50+ BTC?

Total props to W0lf for his awesome work, but with only 500 mhash...

I dont see an ROI there, unless the price is far less.

Strato

No, they aren't often - it depends on the kernel. I usually make a deal with some farmers for some BTC up front plus a percentage - it works out pretty well.

god you are a thief lol

Thief? I'd like to know your twisted logic for that one.
Hmm let me see 50BTC for a kernel on a coin whose price is dropping like a stone... 
or 10-20BTC and a percentage of your mining income ? 

I would rather mine at normal rates or not at all than get extorted.
Its like those deals where you shop gets busted up if you don't pay a protection or extortion fee.

A reasonable price for a kernal would be 5BTC or so but 50BTC !?! thats just pure thievery  especially when you know

for a fact that your buyers won't make a fraction of 50BTC back even with your "Super Kernel"

Nope - I only charged 50 to release three seperate kernels for large boosts to highly profitable algos. In reality, I charge around 5 BTC or less up front. I am not an unreasonable person.

How do your agreements work.  For instance, would you sell the spreadcoin optimized miner if I intended to make it public?  Or does your current agreement prohibit you from reselling it to other buyers.

Thanks

If it was to be made public, I would do that, but obviously no percentage of profits. Right now, I can't resell it without terminating my current agreement - which I could do.

I knew you were a stand up guy. 

Think about it and in the meantime I'll talk to a couple of people.  The btc isn't the issue.  The issue is whether spreadcoin is even worth mining at this point.

Thanks

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 10:50:29 PM

You see, thats what happens when all the other posts before get deleted, you only see what is left, you only see what is left by the mods, you only see and read what they want you to see. All my posts before got deleted so no one knew what was there. I was hoping someone was posting something about this one post and thank for for it, as it reflects perfectly what happens when people start "moderating" a thread - its no open discussion anymore its just pure propaganda.

A coin with a real background and real features for sure doesn't need a self moderated thread.

EDIT: Oh and its pretty obvious why the mods don't delete this one post - its just to make me look bad Smiley

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
WhyMe

Activity: 661
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:09:12 PM

Waouh ! Lots of blabla in the last pages !
What's the "standard" hashrate on a 6950 for the SPR sgminer ?
Thanks a lot Smiley

I get 1.2mh on a 6970

Thanks for your answer !
What's your conf ?
I'm < 1Mhs with each of my 6950 with shaders unlocked Sad
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:12:24 PM

You see, thats what happens when all the other posts before get deleted, you only see what is left, you only see what is left by the mods, you only see and read what they want you to see. All my posts before got deleted so no one knew what was there. I was hoping someone was posting something about this one post and thank for for it, as it reflects perfectly what happens when people start "moderating" a thread - its no open discussion anymore its just pure propaganda.

A coin with a real background and real features for sure doesn't need a self moderated thread.

EDIT: Oh and its pretty obvious why the mods don't delete this one post - its just to make me look bad Smiley

Viacoin has a moderated thread. Vericoin had a moderated thread. Those are both coins with well known developers and a nice solid community.  I could list alot more.

Well..

We will see how this turns out ;-)

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:14:07 PM

I don't remember what you posted but you're welcome to repost it if it was a legit question.  If you would like us to delete your "dumping" post I will.  I didn't leave it to make you look bad and I apologize if it made you feel that way.
spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:15:52 PM

Viacoin has a moderated thread. Vericoin has a moderated thread. Those are both coins with well known developers and a nice solid community.  I could list alot more.

And how did that work out?  Combined they have less than 500000 market cap.  Guess what?  Darkcoin is a 9000000 market cap.  Eight times vericoin and viacoin combined.  

Darkcoin doesn't have a moderated thread and it's a top ten coin.  Darkcoin had plenty of fud but somehow was able to do just fine.  In that case it was the dev Evan Duffield that made the decision to stay unmoderated and they have a thriving community with all the original posts.  In this case myfarm who is not a dev but a pumper and dumper couldn't stand to see his latest scheme get exposed for what it is.  You can spin it anyway you want.  Try and justify it anyway you want.  The reason for the moderated thread is because the truth was coming out and myfarm couldn't allow that.  So what does he do?  He starts a moderated thread where he is the one censoring anything he deems unfit for the thread.  He's the self appointed ruler of the thread now.  Nothing can be said that he doesn't ;like.  That's his way of controlling his pump and dump scheme.

If you like moderated threads so much then why are you here?  Go back to your unicorns and rainbows watched over by your supreme leader myfarm who just happenbs to be the largest holder of spreadcoin and wants nothing more than for everything to go smoothly so he can get his pump on and then dump it all before moving on to his next scheme.

Are you really that naive not to see what's going on here?

spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:17:13 PM

I don't remember what you posted but you're welcome to repost it if it was a legit question.  If you would like us to delete your "dumping" post I will.  I didn't leave it to make you look bad and I apologize if it made you feel that way.

Centralized censorship.  Simply amazing.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:27:36 PM

Centralized? Helll nah, Spread is the True decentralization pioneer in its kind .. right?

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:29:17 PM

Centralized? Helll nah, Spread is the True decentralization pioneer in its kind .. right?

You're joking right?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:33:16 PM

I don't agree with the FUDDERS guys but I do think that starting a moderated thread is a horrible idea and in all honesty does make what all these FUDDERS are proclaiming come off a little true if you think about it! I mean SpreadCoin should be able to hold its ground on the features it brings forward and the community growing stronger.  By making a new thread it is pretty much admitting that these Fucking sock puppet NEWBIE accounts were right and it won't help the Spread Community grow in my opinion.  I do hate that there is all this shit going on but I mean if these people didn't want cheap coins they wouldn't be posting all this stuff because what would be the point? To be good samaritans? Ya fucking RIGHT!! Anyways I'm and voting that the decision to make the new thread is a horrible idea and it sucks because I'm a huge SpreadCoin supporter but I can honestly only see that new thread hurting this coin in the end! I know BitcoinTalk sucks for the trolls and the FUDDERS but that's something every coin has to deal with.  If SpreadCoin is going to be a BIG THING like I believe it has the possibility to be it has to happen the original way it was happening not by making it look like all these trolls were right by starting a new thread.  I'm sorry but again that is just my opinion on that Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:35:10 PM

I mean look at the main FUDDERS like spreadnodes, bealert bitman008 and whomever else they are all chinese trolls trying to ruin SpreadCoin's price so they can buy up as much as they can before the coin actually starts to take off and it doesn't take a genius to figure that shit out Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:40:34 PM

Viacoin has a moderated thread. Vericoin has a moderated thread. Those are both coins with well known developers and a nice solid community.  I could list alot more.

And how did that work out?  Combined they have less than 500000 market cap.  Guess what?  Darkcoin is a 9000000 market cap.  Eight times vericoin and viacoin combined.  

Darkcoin doesn't have a moderated thread and it's a top ten coin.  Darkcoin had plenty of fud but somehow was able to do just fine.  In that case it was the dev Evan Duffield that made the decision to stay unmoderated and they have a thriving community with all the original posts.  In this case myfarm who is not a dev but a pumper and dumper couldn't stand to see his latest scheme get exposed for what it is.  You can spin it anyway you want.  Try and justify it anyway you want.  The reason for the moderated thread is because the truth was coming out and myfarm couldn't allow that.  So what does he do?  He starts a moderated thread where he is the one censoring anything he deems unfit for the thread.  He's the self appointed ruler of the thread now.  Nothing can be said that he doesn't ;like.  That's his way of controlling his pump and dump scheme.

If you like moderated threads so much then why are you here?  Go back to your unicorns and rainbows watched over by your supreme leader myfarm who just happenbs to be the largest holder of spreadcoin and wants nothing more than for everything to go smoothly so he can get his pump on and then dump it all before moving on to his next scheme.

Are you really that naive not to see what's going on here?

Spreadnodes I've been reading your many dozens of postings and your intense criticism of Spread, key Spread followers and now, the decision to create a moderated Spread thread here on BCT.

I've been around for a decade or two (or three) so I have a pretty good nose for people that have an agenda and are desperately trying to influence and push their message onto other people that are most likely not wanting to partake in the process.

You are one such person. Against the backdrop of all that's been said on this thread over the past couple of months, the people involved and the nature of what's being built here by Mr Spread, I can honestly say that you are coming off as being way more dubious than any of the key people here and way more likely to be attempting to manipulate.

The mere fact that you are posting just so many critical posts everyday, is indicative of what I'm talking about. You're coming up again and again with the same drama and screaming-blue-murder comments multiple times on every page.

If you're really so concerned and find Spread and the people involved so distasteful, then why don't you just leave? You've said your piece (again and again and again) so why don't you just go and find your way to a community that does meet your standards and expectations of how things should be conducted?

This is clearly not the place for you (and now that there's a moderated thread your behaviour seriously won't be tolerated in, Spread is even less "the place for you").

So do yourself (and the rest of us) a favour Spreadnodes. Just sign-off, say "Hasta La vista baby" to everyone and go and do something that fits.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
RenegadeMan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:41:35 PM

I don't agree with the FUDDERS guys but I do think that starting a moderated thread is a horrible idea and in all honesty does make what all these FUDDERS are proclaiming come off a little true if you think about it! I mean SpreadCoin should be able to hold its ground on the features it brings forward and the community growing stronger.  By making a new thread it is pretty much admitting that these Fucking sock puppet NEWBIE accounts were right and it won't help the Spread Community grow in my opinion.  I do hate that there is all this shit going on but I mean if these people didn't want cheap coins they wouldn't be posting all this stuff because what would be the point? To be good samaritans? Ya fucking RIGHT!! Anyways I'm and voting that the decision to make the new thread is a horrible idea and it sucks because I'm a huge SpreadCoin supporter but I can honestly only see that new thread hurting this coin in the end! I know BitcoinTalk sucks for the trolls and the FUDDERS but that's something every coin has to deal with.  If SpreadCoin is going to be a BIG THING like I believe it has the possibility to be it has to happen the original way it was happening not by making it look like all these trolls were right by starting a new thread.  I'm sorry but again that is just my opinion on that Smiley

We're sick of reading pages and pages of it and just as many posts that are rebuttals. I think it was a perfectly okay move.

BTC:   1KjAPEa3WvhmDGT4jmT9i5P3UPFdFH629e
DASH: Xdr6U5qcAdbuKRrr3xKBb1ySoPq7MKERnB
spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:45:56 PM

Please refrain from profanity or else your thread might get moderated.  Oh wait, this is an unmoderated thread.

And I think you're missing the point here.  Nobody was after cheap coins.  People were after the truth and instead of coming clean and admitting it myfarm decided to make a moderated thread.  He is the largest spreadcoin holder.  I'm not going to speculate on his holdings but they are substantial.  His plan for a pump and dump is all he cares about.  He got scared that he might get caught with a bag in his hand because the truth was coming out.  His plan to control what is in the spreadcoin thread is going to backfire on him.  I'm going to post everywhere and everyday about his pump and dump scheme.  Reddit, blogging, tweeting, in fact I'm going to make a website exposing his scheme and post the link everywhere with everything that has come to light in this thread.

So hang around and chat.  You can say anything you want in this thread while it's still here.  And when they lock this thread I'll just create a new unmoderated one.  

It's too bad because this coin had a chance before myfarm and his buddies decided to turn it into their own private cash cow.  But that might have been the plan since launch.  MrSpread is anonymous so as far as anyone knows myfarm is mrspread.  I know myfarm has the btc to pay for a developer or has the coding skills himself so it's not really a stretch to speculate that this was planned since launch.

The truth will set you free.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2015, 11:48:07 PM

You're joking right?

Indeed  Grin Grin Grin

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
spreadnodes

View Profile
February 04, 2015, 11:49:24 PM

Spreadcoin is so much of a threat that he added it to his signature along with dark with some FUD. lmao God this coin is a keeper.

Please explain how I am threatened by spreadcoin?  That makes no sense at all.  I was behind this coin until myfarm and the rest of your crew turned it into a pump and dump scheme.

These altcoins are getting pathetic and the lengths that you guys go to to pull off your schemes is pathetic.

Why are you here anyway?  The unicorns and rainbows are over in the moderated thread.
coinfusion

Activity: 141
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:26:11 AM

Even though the drama in this thread is mostly low-quality, it would be a shame to move to a moderated thread -- they are so boring.  Don't let the trolls win!  I even picked up a small bag on the last price dip to keep my interest.
slapper
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1097

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 05, 2015, 12:29:06 AM

LOL @ the pump and dumpers here. Remember MyFarm from XC snafu days.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 [280] 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: