Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 434 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpreadCoin | True Decentralization (No Pools) | Testing New Masternodes  (Read 810011 times)
zmija

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:09:07 PM

-- snip --

But for 2 BTC u can get 290x and compensate for lover hashrate and when the mining days of SPR is over u can use it for other coins Wink
Think big, is meant for those GPU farms with tens or hundreds of GPUs.

I'm mining over two days 2 x r9 280 not single block.  I see now because farms using optimized miner getting all the blocks.  Not even chance to get few coins on pool.  Wasted time mining just burn electricity.  I give up and stop mining.  This is big farm coin only.

LOL - not true - I mine from my little home with (10) 750ti's and hit blocks every day - my block range is somewhere between 4-8 blocks per day.
I have 2x ASUS R9 280x and one GTX 860 and i get around 5.5 Mhs and in 8 days = 100 SPR (around 2-3 blocks per day) + luck (finding those blocks) + difficulty.

Are you mining on linux or windows ?

It shouldn't matter much.

It matters for me as I'm seeking for some testers...  (and I cannot get Win sgminer compiled correctly currently)

Oh, I see.
I was mining on both and since linux nvidia drivers a well behind windows i was getting only 1200 khs and on windows 1500 khs with gtx 860, but i wasn't trying to mine on linux with 280x. CPU mining is also better on windows for 40 khs and i have i7-4710HQ

40kh/s? You should be able to get better than that - even on a mobile CPU. My desktop CPU gets 300kh/s+ on SPR with the stock in-wallet miner.
Well Wolf0 i get 55-65 khs on linux and on windows 90-100 khs with 7 cores (not using 8 )
Do u use Xeon to get 300+?

No, it's my desktop - i7-5930K, overclocked.
Really, i see u know how to handle your hardware. I wonder if i could overclock mine since my mobile is using 2 fans one for cpu and one for gpu. (btw the mobile still has 7 months warranty left so....) Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
defunctec
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:13:00 PM

-- snip --

But for 2 BTC u can get 290x and compensate for lover hashrate and when the mining days of SPR is over u can use it for other coins Wink

I'm mining over two days 2 x r9 280 not single block.  I see now because farms using optimized miner getting all the blocks.  Not even chance to get few coins on pool.  Wasted time mining just burn electricity.  I give up and stop mining.  This is big farm coin only.

LOL - not true - I mine from my little home with (10) 750ti's and hit blocks every day - my block range is somewhere between 4-8 blocks per day.
I have 2x ASUS R9 280x and one GTX 860 and i get around 5.5 Mhs and in 8 days = 100 SPR (around 2-3 blocks per day) + luck (finding those blocks) + difficulty.

It matters for me as I'm seeking for some testers...  (and I cannot get Win sgminer compiled correctly currently)

Oh, I see.
I was mining on both and since linux nvidia drivers a well behind windows i was getting only 1200 khs and on windows 1500 khs with gtx 860, but i wasn't trying to mine on linux with 280x. CPU mining is also better on windows for 40 khs and i have i7-4710HQ

40kh/s? You should be able to get better than that - even on a mobile CPU. My desktop CPU gets 300kh/s+ on SPR with the stock in-wallet miner.
Well Wolf0 i get 55-65 khs on linux and on windows 90-100 khs with 7 cores (not using 8 )

Really, i see u know how to handle your hardware. I wonder if i could overclock mine since my mobile is using 2 fans one for cpu and one for gpu. (btw the mobile still has 7 months warranty left so....) Wink

Most laptops have locked CPUs and no OC options in the BIOS - however, if you know the specific chip your motherboard uses, you can use a program like SetFSB to clock it a bit higher.

I'm running my i7-5930K at 4.65Ghz (IIRC), and DDR4-2666 OC'd to DDR4-3000.

I'm jelly
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:13:35 PM

-- snip --

It matters for me as I'm seeking for some testers...  (and I cannot get Win sgminer compiled correctly currently)

Oh, I see.

Ah I made the same experience with ccminer at Win/Lin and first thought I did something wrong with building the miner.. Smiley Performance is really better on Windows.

If you're interested in joining a (secure) pool, I'm starting an open beta these days for the small/regular miners on my pool, I already did some private testing and need more miners to get some stresstest done.

I got all miners ready for Linux but only ccminer for Windows (nvidia) atm.
PM me when your pool will be ready and i'll join u so we can see how this pool of yours will be performing Smiley

Oh the pool is ready since quite some time, its more about the miners Smiley

Which miner would you like start testing with ?
If i would be mining with Nvidia i don't have much of a choice then to mine with ccminer or miner that spreadcoin if providing for nvidia or is there any better optimized?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 05:15:28 PM

-- snip --

It matters for me as I'm seeking for some testers...  (and I cannot get Win sgminer compiled correctly currently)

Oh, I see.

Ah I made the same experience with ccminer at Win/Lin and first thought I did something wrong with building the miner.. Smiley Performance is really better on Windows.

If you're interested in joining a (secure) pool, I'm starting an open beta these days for the small/regular miners on my pool, I already did some private testing and need more miners to get some stresstest done.

PM me when your pool will be ready and i'll join u so we can see how this pool of yours will be performing Smiley

If i would be mining with Nvidia i don't have much of a choice then to mine with ccminer or miner that spreadcoin if providing for nvidia or is there any better optimized?

Sent you a PM

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:20:30 PM

-- snip --

Oh, I see.

Most laptops have locked CPUs and no OC options in the BIOS - however, if you know the specific chip your motherboard uses, you can use a program like SetFSB to clock it a bit higher.

It's Lenovo Y50-70 with Intel HM86 Motherboard Chipset

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:31:49 PM

-- snip --

Oh, I see.

Sent you a PM
Btw even when i'm playing War Thunder i get 15 fps on high details less on linux Wink

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
DavidR

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:46:47 PM

I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad
njs811

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:51:37 PM

I just sold half my SPR because Mr. Spread hasn't logged in for awhile.  Has me nervous.  Sad

Define awhile? The guy takes 1 day off and the whole world freaks? Do you have any clue how hard he has been working?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:51:58 PM

MrSpread
Last Active:   February 16, 2015, 09:07:09 AM.

Yesterday?
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:52:49 PM

Check his profile. Thanks for filling orders. Not going to be easy for you to get those 10000 SPR back. Wink

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
DavidR

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

I don't mean to spook you guys, but he also moved the coins people donated to him and hasn't logged into spreadcointalk.org since the 14th...
njs811

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:57:16 PM

I don't mean to spook you guys, but he also moved the coins people donated to him and hasn't logged into spreadcointalk.org since the 14th...

I'm not worried. Why would he spend all of this time testing if his plan was to ditch at the last minute. He could have done that when the price was high during the 1st testing round.
Halofire

Activity: 938

@halofirebtc

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:57:28 PM

So?

OC Development - oZwWbQwz6LAkDLa2pHsEH8WSD2Y3LsTgFt
SMC Development - SgpYdoVz946nLBF2hF3PYCVQYnuYDeQTGu
Friendly reminder: Back up your wallet.dat files!!
wow!NotAgain

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 05:58:43 PM

-- snip --

I'm mining over two days 2 x r9 280 not single block.  I see now because farms using optimized miner getting all the blocks.  Not even chance to get few coins on pool.  Wasted time mining just burn electricity.  I give up and stop mining.  This is big farm coin only.

That is most 50 coins each day.  Its wasting time with 10 750ti.  Is that with optimize miner?  Looks ocminer setting up pool for maybe everyone to use.  Will wait and maybe mine when pool is ready.  How long for pool ocminer?
defunctec
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:01:54 PM

-- snip --

I'm mining over two days 2 x r9 280 not single block.  I see now because farms using optimized miner getting all the blocks.  Not even chance to get few coins on pool.  Wasted time mining just burn electricity.  I give up and stop mining.  This is big farm coin only.

That is most 50 coins each day.  Its wasting time with 10 750ti.  Is that with optimize miner?  Looks ocminer setting up pool for maybe everyone to use.  Will wait and maybe mine when pool is ready.  How long for pool ocminer?

Pool?

Public or private?
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:03:12 PM

Let me check what my laptop gets - it has an i7-4700HQ.

Done: Stock gets ~200kh/s, modified ~300kh/s. I actually expected the gain to be bigger.

Screenshots (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/spreadcoin-cpu-stock.png & https://ottrbutt.com/miner/spreadcoin-cpu-modified.png
Uoouu but that wasn't your i7-4700HQ mobile processor right?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2015, 06:08:09 PM

-- snip --

Pool?

Public or private?

Public, just finishing up some tests. Wanna mine ? Which miner would you need ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
njs811

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:08:29 PM

Hey guys if you could PM me to send me tspr that would be great. I'm trying to setup the last 40 or so MNs. Or if you could stop mining the tspr so I could get it.

My goal is to build a bunch of masternodes with 250 in them.

Edit: or if someone would break down their giant MNs and either make smaller ones or send them to me.
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:10:52 PM

Done: Stock gets ~200kh/s, modified ~300kh/s. I actually expected the gain to be bigger.

Screenshots (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/spreadcoin-cpu-stock.png & https://ottrbutt.com/miner/spreadcoin-cpu-modified.png

Indeed it was - stock clocks.
But how can it be isn't i7-4710HQ even a bit faster then i7-4700HQ, but i can't pass 100 khs? How is that possible?

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
zmija

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:13:42 PM

Indeed it was - stock clocks.
But how can it be isn't i7-4710HQ even a bit faster then i7-4700HQ, but i can't pass 100 khs? How is that possible?

Are you using a 64-bit build of spreadcoin-qt?
64-bit of course

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 [317] 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 ... 434 »
  Print  

Jump to: