May 04, 2024, 10:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: .
. - 0 (0%)
. - 3 (100%)
Total Voters: 3

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRK] ★ Truckcoin ★ Pure PoS up to 200% per year ★ Cryptopia  (Read 141210 times)
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:59:51 PM

I would also donate at least 50k TRK to some signature campaign!

Let's keep those Truckies running!!

I would donate towards that as well, if someone sets it up, 50k TRK

Soooooooon...............
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tevasu

Activity: 213
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 10:32:02 PM

I think TRK need to reduce annual PoS rate up to 20-30%.

I don't think any changes should be made to Truck. Lowering the interest won't improve the price. Raising the interest won't improve the price.
The interest or volume or market cap are not the drivers of the crypto market, volatility and traders are! And its been very boring with Bitcoin going sideways for months with just now, in the last couple days, showing some gain. When the market heats up again Truck will heat up too. Also The idea that inflation ruins coins has not proven out. Take a look at Fedora Coin with its 400 billion plus coins spiking up from 20 latoshi to over a 1000 for a while, now around 512.

So up goes TruckCoin. TruckCoin follows Bitcoin, not at the first rise but as soon as people/Truckies feel safe with the gains they start to buy Truck again. I think its the realization that a wallet full of TruckCoin is actually a low energy consumption, state of art, bitcoin miner, a miner that expands it self at 200% a year! I think all Truckies should set a goal of owning at least a million TRK. Just do the math someday on what a million TRK will look like in 5 years and multiply that against a conservative, anticipated rise in bitcoin prices. Its a pretty site.
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 04:55:10 AM

I don't think any changes should be made to Truck. Lowering the interest won't improve the price. Raising the interest won't improve the price.
The interest or volume or market cap are not the drivers of the crypto market, volatility and traders are! And its been very boring with Bitcoin going sideways for months with just now, in the last couple days, showing some gain. When the market heats up again Truck will heat up too. Also The idea that inflation ruins coins has not proven out. Take a look at Fedora Coin with its 400 billion plus coins spiking up from 20 latoshi to over a 1000 for a while, now around 512.

So up goes TruckCoin. TruckCoin follows Bitcoin, not at the first rise but as soon as people/Truckies feel safe with the gains they start to buy Truck again. I think its the realization that a wallet full of TruckCoin is actually a low energy consumption, state of art, bitcoin miner, a miner that expands it self at 200% a year! I think all Truckies should set a goal of owning at least a million TRK. Just do the math someday on what a million TRK will look like in 5 years and multiply that against a conservative, anticipated rise in bitcoin prices. Its a pretty site.

The only problem here is that the dev noise23 has not been online for almost 1 month and there is no development and no PR and very little interest outside of us that holds TRK. I wish TRK well as it is a very stable and good code but someone needs to take over and steer this project, if we let it with 200% PoS with no direction it will simply fizzle out. I think it would be useful if TRK went into a reducing PoS and that someone took on PR for the project. I have tried to contact noise23 about this but he hasn't been online since 11th May.

tevasu

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:05:41 AM

The only problem here is that the dev noise23 has not been online for almost 1 month and there is no development and no PR and very little interest outside of us that holds TRK. I wish TRK well as it is a very stable and good code but someone needs to take over and steer this project, if we let it with 200% PoS with no direction it will simply fizzle out. I think it would be useful if TRK went into a reducing PoS and that someone took on PR for the project. I have tried to contact noise23 about this but he hasn't been online since 11th May.
One of the hardest things about trading the crypto market is for bag holders to sit and watch their coin sink into the basement. Until high interest pos coins came along, the basement i.e. slipping into the latoshi-trading against the litecoin,  black hole, pretty much meant coinage death. But pos is a different animal. It has an active life, a built in life preserver, an anti fizzle fail safe mechanism, called high interest self replication. As long as the code works and the dev comes in at critical junctures, which noise23 has demonstrated to my satisfaction, how really can the coin die. Only if bitcoin dies do we have a problem. That does not mean that some marketing would not be a good thing, spread the word,  and broaden the bag holder base. But Truckcoin really is tethered to bitcoin until enough savvy investors and their consultants finally realize that just about any code that floats and gets your coins from a to z without forking into a worm hole has an appreciable an quantifiable value. When even a fraction of the trillion dollar a day fiat market turns to the cyrpto market there will be a supply and demand mad rush to buy any coin that has an updated wallet. Now, when the ‘suits’ realize the staking value of a coin like Truck, game over for ever buying TRK under .00002000. I am throwing out here some broad statements with little backup but I am hoping that intuition will bridge that gap and let everyone take a breath and put time on your side and enjoy the mega trend financial opportunity we early bag holders are involved in.
tevasu

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:38:41 PM

One of the hardest things about trading the crypto market is for bag holders to sit and watch their coin sink into the basement. Until high interest pos coins came along, the basement i.e. slipping into the latoshi-trading against the litecoin,  black hole, pretty much meant coinage death. But pos is a different animal. It has an active life, a built in life preserver, an anti fizzle fail safe mechanism, called high interest self replication. As long as the code works and the dev comes in at critical junctures, which noise23 has demonstrated to my satisfaction, how really can the coin die. Only if bitcoin dies do we have a problem. That does not mean that some marketing would not be a good thing, spread the word,  and broaden the bag holder base. But Truckcoin really is tethered to bitcoin until enough savvy investors and their consultants finally realize that just about any code that floats and gets your coins from a to z without forking into a worm hole has an appreciable an quantifiable value. When even a fraction of the trillion dollar a day fiat market turns to the cyrpto market there will be a supply and demand mad rush to buy any coin that has an updated wallet. Now, when the ‘suits’ realize the staking value of a coin like Truck, game over for ever buying TRK under .00002000. I am throwing out here some broad statements with little backup but I am hoping that intuition will bridge that gap and let everyone take a breath and put time on your side and enjoy the mega trend financial opportunity we early bag holders are involved in.
[/quote
I am not a fortune teller but anybody who watched the TruckCoin market today got a good taste of what it is going to look like when the world finds its way to Truckcoin. Even though the rise from .2 average to 50 btc volume in 24 hours is phenomenal and most likely the results of some pumpers and dumpers it still is nothing compared to what I expect to see as the financial world starts in earnest its transition to crypto currencies and blockchain technology. My advice:GO LONG-BUY as much as you can afford but don't mortgage the house or sell the kids!
EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 09:52:41 PM

Someone is was pumping TRK with a vengeance at Bittrex

Enema

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 11:10:49 PM

Too bad I missed that one, as usual.  Cheesy

MattvinMultimedia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:41:22 PM

Is this coin dead? Was going to invest, but no activity in a few days.
MattvinMultimedia

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 08:53:16 PM

Looks like activity on Bitrrex, but not Cryptopia. Price highly skewed between exchanges.
tevasu

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 10:16:01 PM
Last edit: June 12, 2016, 10:45:33 PM by tevasu

Matt, take an in depth look at the charts and you will see that Truck has never been so active with the highest trading gains for the week posted on Bittrex yesterday. Cryptopia is a good exchange but very low volumes, not just for Truck but pretty much all the coins;not a serious player yet but could be.
bitbeanpool

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 11:05:37 AM

Please add http://poswallet.com/faucet.php to the faucet list.  I just dropped 5k coins as an initial faucet deposit.

Faucet address is pRkC6ybxg3MYJZRzRfFoF164vMhVsxYD7D if anyone else would like to help fund it.
tevasu

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 06:36:38 AM

Please add http://poswallet.com/faucet.php to the faucet list.  I just dropped 5k coins as an initial faucet deposit.

Faucet address is pRkC6ybxg3MYJZRzRfFoF164vMhVsxYD7D if anyone else would like to help fund it.

K, I am in for 10k, for starters.
tevasu

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:32:53 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2016, 04:21:18 AM by tevasu

Please add http://poswallet.com/faucet.php to the faucet list.  I just dropped 5k coins as an initial faucet deposit.

K, I am in for 10k, for starters.

Im liking this poswallet.com site. It has great possibilities. I think someday we are going to see a pos nasdaq type pos index that can be bought i.e. you buy a composite of all pos coins. Maybe poswallet.com could morph to this someday. Right now I am just trying out the the first online "staking" truck coin wallet with a VERY small amount of trk. I am not sure if this site is "hardened" yet so I suggest anyone not put in a lot of coins as of yet. But I would be happy to hear back from the dev to convince me otherwise. I donated 10000 trk to the faucet and as of now some 368 withdrawals of Truck has been made. https://poswallet.com/login.php?referral=Tevasu
Truckcoin btw is looking very healthy over at Bittrex today. The momentum and  trending indicators look very positive for Truck. This coin has a great future! Right now I look at Truck as a bitcoin generator but as time goes on and crypto currency conversion becomes as common as a fiat ATM, Truck will become a valued coin bought and sold against the the dollar like bitcoin.
I think everybody should make it a goal to own at least 1 million truck to secure a nice hunk of the action to come.
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:23:41 PM

updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg13983872#msg13983872

TRK is on the new list as it was on the old list.

We like your coin!

Would be nice to have a formal TRK rep stop by the TALK ever so often to keep us up-to-date Wink

Thus we will require ASAP a person of knowledge and standing to provide formal nomination and periodic communication in order to remain listed.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tevasu

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:30:34 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2016, 04:12:33 AM by tevasu

updating
suggested POS coins by TALK community
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=864994.msg13983872#msg13983872

TRK is on the new list as it was on the old list.

We like your coin!

Would be nice to have a formal TRK rep stop by the TALK ever so often to keep us up-to-date Wink

Thus we will require ASAP a person of knowledge and standing to provide formal nomination and periodic communication in order to remain listed.

Noise23 is this something you would like to handle?
Are you acquainted with the TALK community?
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:04:32 AM

if Noise stops by I'll tip hime Talk Wink
just takes Hero Member or above to communicate the current status ...

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
tevasu

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:48:59 AM

I am not a hero member or above but I am a seasoned crypto player. I have a bruise for each exchange that have crashed or been hacked or just ran off with the money over the last 4 years to prove it. Thats one of the reasons that I targeted a well coded, modest entry cost, high interest, pos coin that is nothing less than one of the most cost efficient, low carbon foot print, ecologically sound, bitcoin generators in the crypto world ( despite other coins claiming sustainably higher interest)  Truckcoin works!!! I love this coin and highly recommend, as many people know, to buy a hunk of Truck NOW, before it blows past 1000 satoshi which I am sure it will do by or before the end of the year.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:35:13 PM

Noise recently had some problems, and I think is not actively doing much with his coins right now. He hasn't abandoned them, he's just on hiatus. I don't have a lot of detail, nor permission to say what happened on the detail I do have, so I'll leave it at that. Except to say that I have worked with him on several projects, and he's a stand up guy.
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 12:30:14 AM

Kiklo's Blockchain Snapshot Service

Truckcoin SnapShot updated to 7-22-2016

Snapshot
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1378653.msg15677221#msg15677221

Bootstrap
https://mega.nz/#F!CJRnyDDL!vbYN-3mvj9RBE7Phl27Sjg

Cool
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:37:50 AM

lmao

i just found i had a 59.3 Gb db.log file ( on a 60gb partition )

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████
███████████
█████████
███████████
████████████
████████████
███████████
█████████████
██████████████
███████████████
████████████████
████████████████
🐠👻🍗🌳🐵
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: