Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:31:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
dekodoge

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:31:02 AM

I'm not a troll, I'm someone who is out of $15,000 because of GAW's schemes. Currently they're being investigated by different agencies so we will hear answers soon.

which 'schemes' are you talking about?

which 'agencies' ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:42:17 AM

I'm not a troll, I'm someone who is out of $15,000 because of GAW's schemes. Currently they're being investigated by different agencies so we will hear answers soon.

which 'schemes' are you talking about?

which 'agencies' ?

well I'm guessing here but it works one of 2 ways

1) they are NOT running machinery they are simply running a 'virtual miner" which means they have algorithms that say on this day if we mine these coins at this
hash rate (est customer load on payments) ...we would make such and such on coin for this day...we need such and such to make our 'nut' or $$ on the whole thing
the rest we put out as hash for the people paying...ie they have made the first 'pure' cloud miner so to speak ...just math/payouts/and return on investment based on
what a large farm would produce

2) they have the same as above but using equipment and mining profitable pools as they say..price to get into the hashnet will vary started out at 16 usd per MH
now I think it is $25 usd ...when/if it gets TOO BIG they will shut down new signups till the next large farm data hall comes online and repeat...IF there calcs are
correct on what they need for their 'nut' (profit) and they have enough economy of scale or ramp up to keep up with demand...it may as folks say not pay as good
as home mining but if they do this better then the other guy (1c kwh elec ...no cooling issues ..someplace cold etc) they could pull if off..but even if this 2nd
scenario is true...$$$ to them have to come from someone so ..they will always take 'their cut' first and the price per MH will vary accordingly on how this whole
boat floats

If it is the first scenario they have some really really deep pockets behind them and quite the plan...even more $$$ in background then they would have imho
on the 2nd scenario above

anyway not saying it is a scam..but it is capitalism ..they have to have an angle to bring in revenue on this system of their's ..

anyway my 'guess'

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:45:51 AM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 10:57:57 AM by dyask

They've been invested in the past due to their internet company.

You'll be the last to be calling people "trolls" whenever gawminers go bankrupt and they run away with millions of people's dollars.

I didn't call you a troll, you were just praising a troll's post.   However for a newbie you aren't setting a very good tone for yourself.    

Now if you are really out $15,000, I can understand your hurt.   What I don't understand is your postings without content.   For example what agencies are investigating GAWMiners?    How do you know it to be true?    

Edit: I hate typos!
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:56:38 AM

There is a large group of us(won't name any names) of us that reported gawminers to various agencies including ic3.gov. We have proof and reason to believe that gawminers isn't doing what they say they're doing and that is Fraud.
I will not post any other info.

Right so you wont post anymore info!!! its secret right...

dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:02:49 AM

There is a large group of us(won't name any names) of us that reported gawminers to various agencies including ic3.gov. We have proof and reason to believe that gawminers isn't doing what they say they're doing and that is Fraud.
I will not post any other info.

Right so you wont post anymore info!!! its secret right...

Yawn ... they'll get to GAWMiners after they figure out Amazon isn't a scam site. 
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:17:00 AM

I'm a hero member on here, I'm not going to ruin my rep by having GAW clowns give me negative trust.
Please just invest in anything else, be smart!

So what do you know?
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:17:10 AM

Yes.. just how everything at GAW is "secret".

This guy is full of shit. No proof, citations, nothing. Just pure bullshit.

And hero member? What? You have a brand new account.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:19:47 AM

Can you not read? he said he is not using 'hero' account to keep its rep.
dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:34:22 AM

Seems like it would be a violation of the TOS to create a alternate account.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:40:55 AM

Seems like a violation of the TOS to sell products on here that claim to be something they're clearly not.
*GAW* should be banned from this forum and let them self-moderate their own crap on hashtalk.org
Numerous of us asked questions about a lot of things and when we state facts we get our posts deleted.
We're currently making a anon blog with all of GAW's truth and secrets.

whats the url?
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:49:11 AM

Who needs proof when you have tinfoil hats, pitchforks and hero members on super secret witch hunts. Guess more people is getting ignored.

Not your keys, not your coins!
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:49:25 AM

Seems like a violation of the TOS to sell products on here that claim to be something they're clearly not.
*GAW* should be banned from this forum and let them self-moderate their own crap on hashtalk.org
Numerous of us asked questions about a lot of things and when we state facts we get our posts deleted.
We're currently making a anon blog with all of GAW's truth and secrets.

whats the url?

LOL - Anon blog.. No accountability and all pure speculation with no proof. Great start - This is probably another flexhash account of yours.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:13:35 PM

I've seen the same "fan" crew with other previous scam sites, their attitudes do change quick once they realize the truth.
Blog isn't ready, will be released within the next week. We have statements from pool owners, scrypt hardware ASIC creators(A China Company), and someone who actually works for GAW/ZenMiners.

So pretty much anyone with a bone to pick?

1) Former disgruntled employee - No credibility...
2) Pool owners that are pissed people are mining on zenpool and gettin pushed out of the market for not being competitive - No credibility.
3) ASIC creators from China no less - Cmon... Trusting the Chinese to tell the truth?!?!! Also a competitor getting edged out of the market by GAW. - No credibility.

Every single one of those entities have reason to hurt GAW and would profit from their downfall.

Find something that is neutral with some type of proof or trust... And maybe... Just maybe you'll get somewhere with your witch hunt.
EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:36:41 PM

I've seen the same "fan" crew with other previous scam sites, their attitudes do change quick once they realize the truth.
Blog isn't ready, will be released within the next week. We have statements from pool owners, scrypt hardware ASIC creators(A China Company), and someone who actually works for GAW/ZenMiners.

Date Registered:   Today

Can't keep one account for more than a week?

Why aren't you advertising your hosting anymore?

gaw_whistleblower, flexhash, another week another account Cheesy

Honeycutt22

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:49:34 PM

Date Registered:   Today

Can't keep one account for more than a week?

Why aren't you advertising your hosting anymore?

gaw_whistleblower, flexhash, another week another account Cheesy

Yea, I suspect it's flexhash as well. The guys gone full-retard lately. And we all know you never go full retard.
Professor James Moriarty
aka TheTortoise

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:08:51 PM

Well I have seen a lot of people withdraw their money ,  I have seen people that made over 100k investment and took out almost 15k which both happened in a jiffy.

If I see 15k withdraw happenning in a second from a company , I will trust them. The price rise is a bit pain in the ass , 15$ was very cool but right now its 25$ which is not cool for them to raise that much :/ but everything else seems legit. I don't care how they do it , as long as they do it. Hell it could be ponzi that actually works or they might be stealing from elderly or stealing from poor and giving to rich , all I care is do I get paid when I want to? Yes I do. End of story.
dekodoge

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:11:37 PM

Well I have seen a lot of people withdraw their money ,  I have seen people that made over 100k investment and took out almost 15k which both happened in a jiffy.

If I see 15k withdraw happenning in a second from a company , I will trust them. The price rise is a bit pain in the ass , 15$ was very cool but right now its 25$ which is not cool for them to raise that much :/ but everything else seems legit. I don't care how they do it , as long as they do it. Hell it could be ponzi that actually works or they might be stealing from elderly or stealing from poor and giving to rich , all I care is do I get paid when I want to? Yes I do. End of story.

where did you see this?
tsoPANos

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

In math we trust.

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:17:52 PM

sadly their thread is self-moderated and they deleted my about where I doubted their "zencloud" and "zenpool"
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:18:34 PM

I think they are misleading customers in a few ways to cover up whatever they are doing behind the scenes to make the business work. If you're a customer, you'll quickly notice that lots of features appear and disappear on the zen portal. A maintenance fee will double, the network hashrate will appear then disappear or will double in hashrate for an hour then go flat, etc. Support won't answer questions for several days, when they do, it's often with poor information, you have to wait for Josh himself or Amber to resolve a problem. Some of the "datacenter" photos was the storage warehouse, when called out on it, an email from a staff said there was no difference. You won't see any of these covered on Cryptocoinsnews, they've wallpapered the site with advertising dollars.

This week, the hashlet price went up twice. Did it go up due to supply and demand or did it go up to continue to pay customers higher returns (as advertised more than twice of wafflepool) that are mining on zenpool? Unless they disclose what zenpool mines and show the block payouts from the various coins being mined, no one will ever know (like pbmining).  Now they are doubling a payout for the past 24 hours for customers. When people complain, just throw money at them, because that will shut them up, right?

dyask

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:29:59 PM

This week, the hashlet price went up twice. Did it go up due to supply and demand or did it go up to continue to pay customers higher returns (as advertised more than twice of wafflepool) that are mining on zenpool?
There isn't any logic here.  There have been a ton of Hashlets sold at $15.99 and none of those are even close to breakeven.   There would be any reason to raise more money so quickly.   Also ZenPool doesn't pay more than twice of wafflepool, it is actually about 50% more, at least today.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: