Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:17:06 PM

@crashoveride54902 and @rdyoung WELL DONE. That Vulva dude is a real..... You guys put a flame up all their a$$es. They took turns dancing around the simple questions!!! That was the best I have seen on their forum so far. I wish they would also answer Gavins questions, Mr. CEO didnt come back on that forum posting after Gavin also asked a simple question. GO RIP THEM GUYS!

I have a nice pic for them!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:24:30 PM

@crashoveride54902 and @rdyoung WELL DONE. That Vulva dude is a real..... You guys put a flame up all their a$$es. They took turns dancing around the simple questions!!! That was the best I have seen on their forum so far. I wish they would also answer Gavins questions, Mr. CEO didnt come back on that forum posting after Gavin also asked a simple question. GO RIP THEM GUYS!

so what's specifically your problem with GAW? just wondering
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:38:12 PM

they ban me but leave the thread up? makes no sense

It makes perfect sense, it's an example of (a) how far is too far, and (b) mods protecting the interests of the public.

Grin
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:39:56 PM

So now if i want to change algorithm's i just have to change the color of my hashlet?

The least they can do for the people is color code their magic hashlets...  Orange def. should be Scrypt-N

Side note: This is so fucking annoying... There's literally scamlet advertisements on every bitcoin/altcoin related website on the internet..

If anything it makes me feel like they are trying too hard..  Haven't they learned that the number 1 way to turn customers OFF your product is to SPAM THEM WITH ADS

I'd say that since they've sold so many of those little magic things called hashlets they're succeeding so far. If you read the headlines some days ago, they had sold more than 1m$ in a week and their daily sales value of hashlets were bigger than overstock.

Another company that makes millions from lying and deceiving.. Welcome to America!

yep...wish i was good at lying and deceiving to pull this off Wink

This user is suspended until September 5, 2014 5:05pm.
Reason: Trolling

lmao well it was fun while it lasted

Well you did push the limits, I saw you there Smiley

hehe i try Smiley I knew it was gona get deleted...just surprised they took so long..and just incase anyone missed it....

When things don't go their way Poof and probably same thing with this thread wink All we want is honest answers to our questions...nothing more, nothing less...but they only dance around it or answer part of it...If everything is all fine and dandy why all the deletes?

Well i hope everything is all fine and dandy with them cause i do have money invested in them...but i'm still reluctant to invest more because of the unanswered questions and blatant censorship on their board...boy i bet their mods work overtime hushing everyone up

Ya ever think if you were more transparent and actually listened to us and told us what is going on, you'd have waves of money being thrown at you? more so then you already do...its hard to give someone 5mths old 2500 bucks for 100/mh for a unit that we haven't even seen a picture of yet...doesn't matter you're paying the greatest payouts around...we just want some security that it won't all go Poof one day...is that to much to ask? are you afraid of someone trying to copy it? What are the real reasons you won't give us "all" the details?

well if ya saw this gratz if not you can check it out on btctalk where they can't shut us up with a click....wonder how many posts a day they delete? i bet its a ton

that is what got me banned for a whole week boohoo Sad like i care...hardly used it anyways...just saw suchmoon post a link...but i'll leave it up...really surprised its still up...so wth, they ban me but leave the thread up? makes no sense

oh lotta things...just read my posts here, but mostly all the hush hush about everything, can't explain where all their magical hashrate comes from...and pretty much everything gavin and suchmoon has brought to the table...hell if i wouldn't know any better, I'd say KNC is running GAW LMAO...cause of all the halfass answers...but i guess not cause knc doesn't answer nuffin anymore

my problem is with pretty much all asic companies screwing over everyone on here all the time, everytime like clockwork...and everyone just follows suit and lets it happen...i mean shit if all you ppl out there really wanna get screwed so bad, just send me your money...i could actually use it Tongue

Thanks, I try my best Smiley I also like your pic Wink and for christ sakes ppl i'm not trolling, I just want answers...I want to know my money is safe with them, not just gimme all yer money and don't worry about it attitude everything thinks is totally ok around here

don't have time right now to read up, gotta pick up the kids, but see my post above for what I think
TheCoinFinder
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 10:45:15 PM

Query to the hashlet miners..

Put in a support request asking them for the Coins and Blocks that your miner found.

They should be able to provide this.

Also put in a request for them to display one or two days after - which coins they were mining, and the blocks they had found.

They should be able to provide this.

Or... maybe they can just put in their BUY/SELL sheet from the exchanges that they day-trade on with their trained business people...

.Deviant.io.                ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄
             ▄█▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄
           ██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
         ▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄
        ▐█░░░▄████████████████▄░░
        █▌░░███▀▀▀████████▀▀▀██▌▐█
        █▌░░█████▌  ▐▄▄   ██████░▐█
        ██░░▀██████████████████░▒██
        ▄██▄▄███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀███▄░▄███▄
     ▄██▓▓▓██▓▓███▀▀▒▒▒▀▀███▓▓██▓▓▓▓██
    ▐█▓▓▓▓█▓██▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▀████▓█▓▓▓
    ▀███████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀█▒▒▒████████▀
      ▀████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄█▀▒▒█▒██▀▒████▀
      ▐█▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒▓▓▓▒▀▒▒▒▒▓██▓█▌
      ██▓█▌▒▒▒▒▒▒██▓████▓▒▒▒▓▓▒███▓█▌
      ▐█▓██▒▒▒▒███▀▒▒▒█▌▓▓▓██▀▒██▓█▌
       ██▒█▌▒▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▌▓██▀▒▒▒▒█▒██
        ██▒██▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▀▒▒▒▒▒▒██▒██
         ▀█▓▓██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄██▓▓█▀
           ▀██▒▀█████▄█████▀▓██▀
         ▄▄▓▓▓█████▄▄▓▄▄█████▓▓▄▄

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▀▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓        ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓               ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓               ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▄▄         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀      ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          ▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▐▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▌

░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓²         ` ║▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓              ╢▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓Γ    ▓╥  ╓▓┐    ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓     ╙`   ╙     ▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓╥   ─,,  ,,─   ╓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓   `▓▓▓▀        ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▌            ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓       ,▄▄▓▓   ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▄,▄▄   ▐▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▀ '▀▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▀▓▀▀▀       ▄▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓             ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▀       ▄▄▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▄,▄▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
rdyoung
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:53:27 PM

So now if i want to change algorithm's i just have to change the color of my hashlet?

The least they can do for the people is color code their magic hashlets...  Orange def. should be Scrypt-N

Side note: This is so fucking annoying... There's literally scamlet advertisements on every bitcoin/altcoin related website on the internet..

If anything it makes me feel like they are trying too hard..  Haven't they learned that the number 1 way to turn customers OFF your product is to SPAM THEM WITH ADS

I'd say that since they've sold so many of those little magic things called hashlets they're succeeding so far. If you read the headlines some days ago, they had sold more than 1m$ in a week and their daily sales value of hashlets were bigger than overstock.

Another company that makes millions from lying and deceiving.. Welcome to America!

yep...wish i was good at lying and deceiving to pull this off Wink

This user is suspended until September 5, 2014 5:05pm.
Reason: Trolling

lmao well it was fun while it lasted

Well you did push the limits, I saw you there Smiley

hehe i try Smiley I knew it was gona get deleted...just surprised they took so long..and just incase anyone missed it....

When things don't go their way Poof and probably same thing with this thread wink All we want is honest answers to our questions...nothing more, nothing less...but they only dance around it or answer part of it...If everything is all fine and dandy why all the deletes?

Well i hope everything is all fine and dandy with them cause i do have money invested in them...but i'm still reluctant to invest more because of the unanswered questions and blatant censorship on their board...boy i bet their mods work overtime hushing everyone up

Ya ever think if you were more transparent and actually listened to us and told us what is going on, you'd have waves of money being thrown at you? more so then you already do...its hard to give someone 5mths old 2500 bucks for 100/mh for a unit that we haven't even seen a picture of yet...doesn't matter you're paying the greatest payouts around...we just want some security that it won't all go Poof one day...is that to much to ask? are you afraid of someone trying to copy it? What are the real reasons you won't give us "all" the details?

well if ya saw this gratz if not you can check it out on btctalk where they can't shut us up with a click....wonder how many posts a day they delete? i bet its a ton

that is what got me banned for a whole week boohoo Sad like i care...hardly used it anyways...just saw suchmoon post a link...but i'll leave it up...really surprised its still up...so wth, they ban me but leave the thread up? makes no sense

oh lotta things...just read my posts here, but mostly all the hush hush about everything, can't explain where all their magical hashrate comes from...and pretty much everything gavin and suchmoon has brought to the table...hell if i wouldn't know any better, I'd say KNC is running GAW LMAO...cause of all the halfass answers...but i guess not cause knc doesn't answer nuffin anymore

my problem is with pretty much all asic companies screwing over everyone on here all the time, everytime like clockwork...and everyone just follows suit and lets it happen...i mean shit if all you ppl out there really wanna get screwed so bad, just send me your money...i could actually use it Tongue

Thanks, I try my best Smiley I also like your pic Wink and for christ sakes ppl i'm not trolling, I just want answers...I want to know my money is safe with them, not just gimme all yer money and don't worry about it attitude everything thinks is totally ok around here

Yaaaayyyy, you got banned too.
The cool aid is flowing free and fast over there.

I went into this thinking they weren't a straight up scam, just being run by incompetence, but now I am not so sure.
It appears to me that volder and some of the others are at the very least aware of and maybe in on whatever is going on.
If you wish to have a free flow of information and discussion, mods should know when to just back off and let things be. The speed with which we were banned is insane and the reason ridiculous.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:03:31 PM

Another red flag in all of this. They are supposed to be "out of stock" as of yesterday I think, BUT, inside zencloud they are still available.

The zencloud category appears to be gone from hashtalk as well. No issue there.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:12:47 PM

@rdyoung yep i totally agree, ya i went to far, but a ban for that? they don't believe in a warning or anything? hehe surprised they didn't permaban me Tongue pretty insane how fast we were banned...and now its locked by the good ol CEO Smiley

I think we rattled someones cage, and I wasn't even trying. I was having a bit of fun with the jackweeds over there, but now they have my attention.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1054

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:14:10 PM
Merited by suchmoon (4)

A thread over on hashtalk (not my thread) got closed again by the CEO for discussing whether or not it makes sense to invest in a hashlet.

Here's what I posed:
"If the mods keep closing threads, we'll just head back over to bitcointalk. Annoying that they keep closing the threads. If they don't want a discussion, then just publish a newsletter and close the forums.
I'm a customer, not a GAW Polyanna that is shooting money out of a cannon with little regard to getting detailed information from vague marketing statements. While I appreciate the fact there are hardcore GAW folks, some of us are looking for how's and the why's to set aside doubts. After all, If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. Telling someone to be careful with their money shouldn't be a bad thing, if you don't like the thread move on to the next one and get your GAW t-shirt and hashlet fireworks kit and go on with your party. I mine to make money and if someone looks suspect to losing money, we should be able to discuss it without the threads getting closed on a consistent basis. You'll lose more credibility shutting down the lies than you will heralding the truth."

Here's what the owner replied:
"We have shared all the information about this subject we are going to at this time. The choice to buy or not, with the information you have, is up to you. That choice belongs to you. Just like our choice on what we share. I have an interview being published next week with additional information. If you wish to learn more, please look out for it. I am closing this thread now as we have nothing else to add here"

You don't find it a bit odd that the owner has to patrol a message board to control a marketing message? That's a big red flag in my book.

I'm getting my mining equipment out of that fucking place and moving on. Assholes...

suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2014, 11:23:51 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2020, 11:43:26 PM by suchmoon

Believe it or not, GAW is sponsoring this thread:

Edited 2020-11-27 to fix a broken image

P.S. Just noticed that hashtalk is down again, how will they make the announcement?  Grin
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:24:01 PM

@rdyoung yep i totally agree, ya i went to far, but a ban for that? they don't believe in a warning or anything? hehe surprised they didn't permaban me Tongue pretty insane how fast we were banned...and now its locked by the good ol CEO Smiley

And now either hashtalk is down, or they banned my ips. Gonna have to reroute and see whats what. If it wasn't a giant joke, they could spell out what exactly volder was insulted by. Because I have posted nothing there that I wouldn't said when I was 5.
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:27:56 PM

And now either hashtalk is down, or they banned my ips. Gonna have to reroute and see whats what.

Not just you.  I was monitoring some threads there but have never posted and now I can't load any pages.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 11:33:50 PM

Believe it or not, GAW is sponsoring this thread:

P.S. Just noticed that hashtalk is down again, how will they make the announcement?  Grin
ya hashtalk down for me too...hehe I swear they do that to delete all the neg posts so ppl can't see them Tongue

Most likely this is whats going on.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 12:24:38 AM

https://hashtalk.org/t/new-members-of-the-hashlet-family-and-free-mining/10020

Quoting this below in case hashtalk gets hammered again. I have to say I'm utterly confused why they made pool-specific hashlets if they just recently announced they won't be mining on those pools.

Hey Everyone,

You have all been waiting for today’s announcement. I have to admit, it can be fun watching everyone guess what these will bring.

Today we launch a new line of budget-friendly Hashlets and unveil our latest initiative to strengthen our HashTalk community!

But first, there’s some important news I want to share with Hashlet owners.

Let me start by saying that Hashlet has been an enormous success. We’ve sold more Hashlets in less time than we ever predicted.

Within one week, Hashlet became the most popular miner in the world!

Since we’ve sold (far!) more in the opening two weeks than we ever expected to, we’ve decided to officially discontinue the original Hashlet.

Don’t worry, all existing owners will still keep your Hashlets (more on you in a sec), it’s just that we can’t continue to sustainably offer Hashlet as we were. You can only build data centers so fast...

Replacing the original hashlet is the Hashlet Prime. Primes are just like the original Hashlet, except for one important difference. They will automatically gain all the features of all future Hashlet models we release, forever.

See. we have major plans in store for Hashlet. I can’t overstate it.

The enormous success of the launch has given us an unbelieveable amount of scale, which of course we’re utilizing to make Hashlet even better. We’ll be offering new models, new features, and… there might even be plans for new algorithms, custom pools, even renting wink

We’ve only scratched the surface. And since we’ve been so successful so quickly, these new features are going to come faster than ever!

And so any time a new, advanced Hashlet model comes out, Prime Hashlets will automatically gain its features, first.

See, Prime Hashlets will always be the most valuable Hashlets. They will do everything all other Hashlet do, and more. Think of them as Queens on a chess board (ignoring knights, duh). That’s what I’m talking about.

Simply put, there will be no Hashlet better than a Hashlet Prime.

So what does that mean for you current Hashlet owners. Well, I’m proud to announce that...

All Existing Hashlets will be upgraded to Hashlet Prime!

You all deserve it!

Listen to me very carefully. I know what a chance you took to be the first in line to buy Hashlets. Yes, Hashlets are the best miners in the world. You know that now, but you didn’t know it then. You took a chance and you still believed.

That means more to me than you know. You guys truly are the reason we exist.

So there is no question in my mind at all. I want to grandfather you all into our future plans for Hashlet and I want to blow your mind away with what we’re going to offer.

So stay tuned!

And now onto the new lineup of cost-conscious Hashlets...

Introducing The Hashlet Solo!

Hashlet Solos are “pool specific” Hashlets. Their payouts are tied strictly the pool they are designed for. They’re the perfect miner for people who want to “set it and forget it” since you won’t have to worry about changing pools. And of course, since it’s a Hashlet, there are zero pool fees, forever.

And since Hashlet Solos are so much less expensive than Hashlet Primes, they have roughly the same ROI period.

But this is where things really get interesting. Hashlet Solos are also built specifically for those of you with a competitive streak.

Want to change pools? No problem. Very soon we’ll make an announcement after we release a major new feature in ZenCloud. Trading between Hashlet owners!

The miner marketplace in ZenMiner. What this means for Hashlet Solo owners is you have even more opportunity for earnings. Now you’ll be able to make make trades between Hashlet Solo models based on pool performance fluctuations over time. So, if trading for pools as they go up and trading against them out as they go down is your cup of tea, then Hashlet Solo is great for you. It’s also for you high-risk rollers.

Hashlet Solos will start at $16.95

In addition to Hashlet Solo, I would like to touch on our latest community strengthening initiative:

We will be switching HashTalk to a New Forum Platform.

You asked to move away from Discourse, now it’s happening.

Tomorrow (sunday) we’re launching the brand-new Hashtalk. We’re excited since the new platform will let us add new features to make this the strongest community it can be.

Look for features like:
- Signatures
- Reputation Management
- Private live chat
- Ability to “upvote” posts

But more importantly, look for the ability to…

Earn free Hashlets by helping the community!

I want to start out by saying how excited I’ve been for this. I’ve wanted this feature for a very long time.

Some of you may remember way back when I asked a question on bitcointalk:

“What makes a miner skilled?”

I got all kinds of answers as responses poured in, but there’s one answer that I’ll never forget to the day I die.

“The most skilled miners help the community.”

That got me really thinking. And you know what, I feel like the most helpful people in this community are rarely rewarded. And even worse, they’re often not even noticed half the time. It’s such a shame.

So let’s change that!

I am proud to say that we will be integrating Hashpoints into HashTalk!

You’ll now be able to collect HashPoints by earning upvotes from your fellow miners, answering questions, and overall strengthening this community.

You heard that right, from this day forward, you don’t have to spend money to mine! By being a helpful resource to miners you can pay for your new equipment and even cover your maintenance fees!

What’s the ROI on a free miner?

This excites me so much because community and cooperation is what this whole industry should be about. Helping out one another to so we can build something bigger than we could ourselves! That was the dream I had when I started HashTalk. And I feel this is the next giant leap forward towards that goal..

So if you’re running a little low on cash, don’t sweat it. Just offer a helping hand and spread your knowledge here. Now when you make a difference in this community, you’ll be rewarded for it like you should be.

One helpful post can earn you an entire Hashlet!

Here is the next step
When our dev team goes live with the new platform, you’ll be invited to create a new password and reactivate your account within the new Hashtalk forum system. Once you do that, you should have access to all your old threads, posts, etc.

Please just be patient during this time as this is a colossal undertaking we’re doing, porting over to an entirely new database and adding a host of custom features on top of it.

Thank you for understanding.

Also, real quick, I want to touch on a few ZenCloud enhancements!

We’ve made purchasing even easier buy adding all Hashlets to the top of the miners page!
We added a champions page! So you can now see the “big dogs”
There will now be a pop up page when we make an update showing the changes
We changed Payout round to approximate figure
Fixes
- Intermittent issues where balances were not reflecting the correct amount

Thanks again for your support. Onward, as we change history!

Josh- CEO
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:27:53 AM

https://hashtalk.org/t/new-members-of-the-hashlet-family-and-free-mining/10020

Quoting this below in case hashtalk gets hammered again. I have to say I'm utterly confused why they made pool-specific hashlets if they just recently announced they won't be mining on those pools.

Hey Everyone,

You have all been waiting for today’s announcement. I have to admit, it can be fun watching everyone guess what these will bring.

Today we launch a new line of budget-friendly Hashlets and unveil our latest initiative to strengthen our HashTalk community!

But first, there’s some important news I want to share with Hashlet owners.

Let me start by saying that Hashlet has been an enormous success. We’ve sold more Hashlets in less time than we ever predicted.

Within one week, Hashlet became the most popular miner in the world!

Since we’ve sold (far!) more in the opening two weeks than we ever expected to, we’ve decided to officially discontinue the original Hashlet.

Don’t worry, all existing owners will still keep your Hashlets (more on you in a sec), it’s just that we can’t continue to sustainably offer Hashlet as we were. You can only build data centers so fast...

Replacing the original hashlet is the Hashlet Prime. Primes are just like the original Hashlet, except for one important difference. They will automatically gain all the features of all future Hashlet models we release, forever.

See. we have major plans in store for Hashlet. I can’t overstate it.

The enormous success of the launch has given us an unbelieveable amount of scale, which of course we’re utilizing to make Hashlet even better. We’ll be offering new models, new features, and… there might even be plans for new algorithms, custom pools, even renting wink

We’ve only scratched the surface. And since we’ve been so successful so quickly, these new features are going to come faster than ever!

And so any time a new, advanced Hashlet model comes out, Prime Hashlets will automatically gain its features, first.

See, Prime Hashlets will always be the most valuable Hashlets. They will do everything all other Hashlet do, and more. Think of them as Queens on a chess board (ignoring knights, duh). That’s what I’m talking about.

Simply put, there will be no Hashlet better than a Hashlet Prime.

So what does that mean for you current Hashlet owners. Well, I’m proud to announce that...

All Existing Hashlets will be upgraded to Hashlet Prime!

You all deserve it!

Listen to me very carefully. I know what a chance you took to be the first in line to buy Hashlets. Yes, Hashlets are the best miners in the world. You know that now, but you didn’t know it then. You took a chance and you still believed.

That means more to me than you know. You guys truly are the reason we exist.

So there is no question in my mind at all. I want to grandfather you all into our future plans for Hashlet and I want to blow your mind away with what we’re going to offer.

So stay tuned!

And now onto the new lineup of cost-conscious Hashlets...

Introducing The Hashlet Solo!

Hashlet Solos are “pool specific” Hashlets. Their payouts are tied strictly the pool they are designed for. They’re the perfect miner for people who want to “set it and forget it” since you won’t have to worry about changing pools. And of course, since it’s a Hashlet, there are zero pool fees, forever.

And since Hashlet Solos are so much less expensive than Hashlet Primes, they have roughly the same ROI period.

But this is where things really get interesting. Hashlet Solos are also built specifically for those of you with a competitive streak.

Want to change pools? No problem. Very soon we’ll make an announcement after we release a major new feature in ZenCloud. Trading between Hashlet owners!

The miner marketplace in ZenMiner. What this means for Hashlet Solo owners is you have even more opportunity for earnings. Now you’ll be able to make make trades between Hashlet Solo models based on pool performance fluctuations over time. So, if trading for pools as they go up and trading against them out as they go down is your cup of tea, then Hashlet Solo is great for you. It’s also for you high-risk rollers.

Hashlet Solos will start at $16.95

In addition to Hashlet Solo, I would like to touch on our latest community strengthening initiative:

We will be switching HashTalk to a New Forum Platform.

You asked to move away from Discourse, now it’s happening.

Tomorrow (sunday) we’re launching the brand-new Hashtalk. We’re excited since the new platform will let us add new features to make this the strongest community it can be.

Look for features like:
- Signatures
- Reputation Management
- Private live chat
- Ability to “upvote” posts

But more importantly, look for the ability to…

Earn free Hashlets by helping the community!

I want to start out by saying how excited I’ve been for this. I’ve wanted this feature for a very long time.

Some of you may remember way back when I asked a question on bitcointalk:

“What makes a miner skilled?”

I got all kinds of answers as responses poured in, but there’s one answer that I’ll never forget to the day I die.

“The most skilled miners help the community.”

That got me really thinking. And you know what, I feel like the most helpful people in this community are rarely rewarded. And even worse, they’re often not even noticed half the time. It’s such a shame.

So let’s change that!

I am proud to say that we will be integrating Hashpoints into HashTalk!

You’ll now be able to collect HashPoints by earning upvotes from your fellow miners, answering questions, and overall strengthening this community.

You heard that right, from this day forward, you don’t have to spend money to mine! By being a helpful resource to miners you can pay for your new equipment and even cover your maintenance fees!

What’s the ROI on a free miner?

This excites me so much because community and cooperation is what this whole industry should be about. Helping out one another to so we can build something bigger than we could ourselves! That was the dream I had when I started HashTalk. And I feel this is the next giant leap forward towards that goal..

So if you’re running a little low on cash, don’t sweat it. Just offer a helping hand and spread your knowledge here. Now when you make a difference in this community, you’ll be rewarded for it like you should be.

One helpful post can earn you an entire Hashlet!

Here is the next step
When our dev team goes live with the new platform, you’ll be invited to create a new password and reactivate your account within the new Hashtalk forum system. Once you do that, you should have access to all your old threads, posts, etc.

Please just be patient during this time as this is a colossal undertaking we’re doing, porting over to an entirely new database and adding a host of custom features on top of it.

Thank you for understanding.

Also, real quick, I want to touch on a few ZenCloud enhancements!

We’ve made purchasing even easier buy adding all Hashlets to the top of the miners page!
We added a champions page! So you can now see the “big dogs”
There will now be a pop up page when we make an update showing the changes
We changed Payout round to approximate figure
Fixes
- Intermittent issues where balances were not reflecting the correct amount

Thanks again for your support. Onward, as we change history!

Josh- CEO

Josh is schizophrenic. When gaw "bought" zen, as CEO he gave away a fury to everyone currently with a zencloud account, then when it came to upgrading current hardware to hashlets he claimed he had a board to answer to.

EvilPanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

Small Red and Bad

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:33:01 AM

Better ask them why do they keep making new accounts.

omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:35:13 AM

Even bad publicity is good... 
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:44:59 AM

Better ask them why do they keep making new accounts.

Why does who keep making accounts? I created rdyoung001 simply to reply and comment on the post that burned volders balls, if I had wanted to stay hidden I wouldn't have used a variation of my username.
rdyoung
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:51:34 AM

RE: The new announcement.

This one really takes the cake.

I am beginning to wonder if some of these fools aren't just josh or volder using shill accounts to drum up interest. Its clear that some of these people can't think for themselves.

Wow Josh. I've been burned a few times in the crypto world and I've developed a thick skin for announcements like there. I'm always looking at the angle or the catch. Where the offering is less valuable that I expected, but you really give hand over fist.

I'm shocked. Shocked I say.

So much goodness spilling out through the cracks of that post. I'm glad I went all in on the hashlets. I had a good feeling about them. Thanks for being a shining star in the crypto community.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:53:22 AM

Making "new" hashlets that are only $1.00 more than the original allowed them to benefit from quite a few panic buys in the last week.

Now, people can continue to buy hashlets that mine Zenpool for $16.99/MH. Only a serious coolaid drinker would buy an original hashlet for a higher price.

What does not make any sense to me (because it makes no sense at all) is releasing another miner that mines Zenpool while also saying that the reason the original is being discontinued is because "you can only build data-centers so fast."  Are these going to not require data-centers as well?

As always, left with more questions than answers.

How long can people feel good about buying a Zenpool miner at $24.99 (or Volder's $19.50) after the same thing gets released for $16.99 a few days later?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: