Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:13:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:48:39 AM

But where is the proof that it isn't a scam?

This is not how this works. They are not a scam until *proven* otherwise. I'll start ignoring people who are just spewing baseless accusations.

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Elenelen

Activity: 203
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:51:29 AM

This is not how this works. They are not a scam until *proven* otherwise. I'll start ignoring people who are just spewing baseless accusations.

Ask that to the Madoff clients.....
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 11:53:28 AM

..... Not one negative post has any kind of proof or qualifying date to indicate scam.

But where is the proof that it isn't a scam? The only thing subscribers to this Haslett-thing can show are their daily payments, and a lot of cool-aid talk from the CEO, who keeps his cards to his chest... this all fits into a Ponzi just well (payments come from new subscribers)...  There is no hard evidence about a real existing mining-farm (CEO hasn't shown any proof) or working Haslets (we saw only a picture of one case).

This CEO can easily clear up things by showing real evidence, but instead he does the opposite (deletes posts, and sends out more cool-aid).  His last marketing trick: "the $20 increase didn't slowdown the entries, so we will raise it next week again" in other words: quick, quick! buy more now before you pay more next week.....

You are not making any sense.  A Ponzi only works when no one knows who is running it.   When the owners are known, they end up in prison.   In this case the CEO of GAWMining is well known and very public.  There is no chance for a successful Ponzi scheme.    Still that doesn't mean everything is on the up and up.   Clearly there are a lot of unknowns and we don't really know what these Hashlets really are.  
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 11:59:30 AM

so, a ponzi scheme is not a scam until it collapse?
As long as GAW is still paying, it is perfectly OK?  How long will that last? People give early warnings are the bad ones?

There are so many obvious dishonest behaviours with GAW and their CEO Josh, still you call that baseless?

Image this: They collect all the money and claim they have used all the money on "R&D" but it failed, so GAW declared bankrupt. Josh walk away his new "R&D" company.  Hey, since it's all private companies, he doesn't have to reveal any information to you. (I am not saying this will happen for sure, but there is such possibility based on their current behaviour)
Elenelen

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:05:23 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 12:17:11 PM by Elenelen

..... Not one negative post has any kind of proof or qualifying date to indicate scam.

But where is the proof that it isn't a scam? The only thing subscribers to this Haslett-thing can show are their daily payments, and a lot of cool-aid talk from the CEO, who keeps his cards to his chest... this all fits into a Ponzi just well (payments come from new subscribers)...  There is no hard evidence about a real existing mining-farm (CEO hasn't shown any proof) or working Haslets (we saw only a picture of one case).

This CEO can easily clear up things by showing real evidence, but instead he does the opposite (deletes posts, and sends out more cool-aid).  His last marketing trick: "the $20 increase didn't slowdown the entries, so we will raise it next week again" in other words: quick, quick! buy more now before you pay more next week.....

You are not making any sense.  A Ponzi only works when no one knows who is running it.   When the owners are known, they end up in prison.   In this case the CEO of GAWMining is well known and very public.  There is no chance for a successful Ponzi scheme.    Still that doesn't mean everything is on the up and up.   Clearly there are a lot of unknowns and we don't really know what these Hashlets really are.  

I agree, he is playing with his freedom (just like Madoff...or the Russian Sergei Mavrodi who did it twice !).
But how well known is this guy really (I didn't any research yet..) is his address known and his current whereabouts? He might be already working from a country without extradition-treaty to the USA.  Who knows?

Edit: I just learned that Mavrodi is still free (it seems that it's not a crime in Russia) and working on some new Ponzi's... if this guy discovers Bitcoin, we are doomed...
dyask

Activity: 854
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:18:22 PM

I agree, he is playing with his freedom (just like Madoff...or the Russian Sergei Mavrodi who did it twice !).
But how well known is this guy really (I didn't any research yet..) is his address known and his current whereabouts? He might be already working from a country without extradition-treaty to the USA.  Who knows?

You really need to take off the tinfoil hat, it is keeping you from thinking.   If you live in the states he is in the same country and you can go to GAWMiners headquarters and visit his office.    He is in tons of pictures with people in the states.   It is save to say he is working from the states.

I think you have some valid points but the noise of your wild assertions is clouding out the good stuff. 
FlexHash

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:23:57 PM

You really need to take off the tinfoil hat, it is keeping you from thinking.   If you live in the states he is in the same country and you can go to GAWMiners headquarters and visit his office.    He is in tons of pictures with people in the states.   It is save to say he is working from the states.

I think you have some valid points but the noise of your wild assertions is clouding out the good stuff. 

So, what you are saying is that, if you saw photos showing someone and his friends in the States. That person must be a good honest guy and cannot run anything dodgy.   Valid Points?
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:27:32 PM

Elenelen

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:29:41 PM

In this case: this tinfoil hat fits me well.   Much better than to cry later.
shivamchawla

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 12:33:00 PM

I bought a hashlet just for fun. The break even period is 90 days if payouts remain same for the whole period of 90 days but they wont :p
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:55:20 PM

So, you are blind to GAW's lies but accuse me of creating new account? I am sure you have some proof?

Of course I have! Date Registered:   August 25, 2014

You can't be running this mining farm, you're not smart enough...

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:58:10 PM

So, you are blind to GAW's lies but accuse me of creating new account? I am sure you have some proof?

LOL - Flex isn't to sharp it would seem. Isn't flexhash.com a competitor... Interesting he would want to call GAW miners a scam... Hrmmmmm
dekodoge

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:25:58 PM

LOL - Flex isn't to sharp it would seem. Isn't flexhash.com a competitor... Interesting he would want to call GAW miners a scam... Hrmmmmm

BUSTED
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:40:04 PM

Hahahah true story Smiley)

FlexHash get a life and make another account this one is busted !
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:58:36 PM

This thread is usually full of things to laugh about but in an ironic kind of way...

The Flappycoin comment though was a genuine lol moment, thanks!
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:04:33 PM

I don't care about anything other than why the hell are they obviously lying about hashrate?

It's not that hard to see their 250 GH/s are not on the network...

where is it? Flappycoin?

Guys if you actually did research instead of making random suggestions and comments you would know... GAW has been mining with their hashrate for months now, only recently have they allowed customers to purchase into it. So, you are looking at a point in time recently but they were added way earlier.

that's why there is no increase. It was already there.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 02:31:26 PM
Last edit: August 26, 2014, 02:51:37 PM by MOB

edit: waiting a bit
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 02:49:33 PM

Where is "there"? It's not about an increase, it's about where you could possibly hide 250 GH/s of Scrypt hashrate, probably a lot more once the Vaporbreakers come online. That is 1/3 of LTC hashrate and about twice the hashrate of all other Scrypt coins combined. Before you tell us that they bought F2Pool or some other major LTC player eons ago, consider that ZenPool is paying nearly twice LTC profitability. So if Zen is mining LTC they would have to nearly double the hashrate to sustain the payments (i.e. if you bought 1 MH/s they would have to run ~2 MH/s for you behind the scenes). 51% anyone?

Really the only feasible mining operation they could be running would be BTC. 6-8 BTC blocks per day would cover their payouts I think. Still a massive operation like that wouldn't go unnoticed and it's unclear why this all song and dance about Scrypt is needed if it's just BTC mining. I also don't see how the high payouts would be sustainable in this scenario.

ScryptHasher

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:21:01 PM

Where is "there"? It's not about an increase, it's about where you could possibly hide 250 GH/s of Scrypt hashrate, probably a lot more once the Vaporbreakers come online. That is 1/3 of LTC hashrate and about twice the hashrate of all other Scrypt coins combined. Before you tell us that they bought F2Pool or some other major LTC player eons ago, consider that ZenPool is paying nearly twice LTC profitability. So if Zen is mining LTC they would have to nearly double the hashrate to sustain the payments (i.e. if you bought 1 MH/s they would have to run ~2 MH/s for you behind the scenes). 51% anyone?

Really the only feasible mining operation they could be running would be BTC. 6-8 BTC blocks per day would cover their payouts I think. Still a massive operation like that wouldn't go unnoticed and it's unclear why this all song and dance about Scrypt is needed if it's just BTC mining. I also don't see how the high payouts would be sustainable in this scenario.

I like that theory...
A large-ish btc farm selling itself off as a scrypt farm making btc payouts... I'd much more prefer that than the alternative.. lesser of two I suppose.

Would make more sense due to even if they have a buttload of A2s those things are so power hungry they barely cover their own cost unless they pay like 5cents/kwh.. maybe? I pay 11cents and it's almost not even worth to run much more.
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:25:26 PM

A2s aren't that power hungry, especially compared to the Zeus miners.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: