Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:33:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262848 times)
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:20:49 PM

Saw this on hashtalk forum. A must read for all of you.
https://hashtalk.org/t/gaw-takes-down-entire-shopify-network-for-hashlet-launch/6199

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
manfred87

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:23:34 PM

very munch speculation here.. let's see how the hashlet performs in the following weeks und judge then..

Josh has seen our concerns as well.. https://hashtalk.org/t/data-center-pictures/6448
Against my better judgement, I am going to have some pictures taken of some of our data centers.

by the way: ZenPool shows 106 GH by now.. so if 75% of the Hashlet buyers use Zenpool, we can calculate:

in the last 24 hours 141.333 Mh were sold, for 2.259.914,67 USD
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:13:49 PM

placed order on their website for 1 MH ; they took money from my card, sent me email that i purchased 1 Hashlet and thats it  Huh
wtf
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8990

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:19:26 PM

placed order on their website for 1 MH ; they took money from my card, sent me email that i purchased 1 Hashlet and thats it  Huh
wtf

You should receive an e-mail from support@zenminer.com within 24 hours, usually much sooner, with a redeemable code and instructions how to use it. Check spam folders etc.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

wtf

You should receive an e-mail from support@zenminer.com within 24 hours, usually much sooner, with a redeemable code and instructions how to use it. Check spam folders etc.

there is something weird, im looking at the order details and :

Payment Status: authorized

but also :

Order Cancelled on August 17, 2014 05:04PM
other

Thing is i didnt canceled anything
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:52:26 PM

wtf

there is something weird, im looking at the order details and :

Payment Status: authorized

but also :

Order Cancelled on August 17, 2014 05:04PM
other

Thing is i didnt canceled anything

Probably some false alarm by anti-fraud protection. You seem to be based outside of the US, that might be part of the reason. I would suggest to contact support with your order details. And keep an eye on your card, make sure there is a refund within a few days.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:19:33 PM

i have submited ticked, but i doubt the problem is that im outside US
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 11:17:38 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2014, 11:39:11 PM by suchmoon

GAW_CEO is soliciting questions on hashtalk:

https://hashtalk.org/t/questions-you-have/6487

I have some good ones but I'm banned unfortunately Smiley

Edit: I can't resist some good quotes:

We have not given out a lot of info about zenpool by design. Many other pools are either trying to buy up the same pools we are, or trying to figure out our methods to replicate it.

In response about SHA256 support:
Yes, and many other algorithms. In fact, many are being tested now

Naturally if the market gets to a point that a mh is so small that it does not even make a penny (let's say 50 years from now), then it would be out if our control. Let me think on that

This is from another thread:

https://hashtalk.org/t/data-center-pictures/6448

I will have some [pictures] put up, knowing that "conspiracist" will continue to find issues with our "proof" and never be satisfied. The majority of those individuals are not looking for proof, they are looking for to continue negitive speculation so there is something to talk about.

I will have some [pictures] taken over the coming weeks. Please be patient as there are some "proprietary" pieces of equipment I have to have moved so they are not in the pictures
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:11:20 AM

GAW_CEO is soliciting questions on hashtalk:

https://hashtalk.org/t/questions-you-have/6487

I have some good ones but I'm banned unfortunately Smiley

Edit: I can't resist some good quotes:

We have not given out a lot of info about zenpool by design. Many other pools are either trying to buy up the same pools we are, or trying to figure out our methods to replicate it.

In response about SHA256 support:
Yes, and many other algorithms. In fact, many are being tested now

Naturally if the market gets to a point that a mh is so small that it does not even make a penny (let's say 50 years from now), then it would be out if our control. Let me think on that

This is from another thread:

https://hashtalk.org/t/data-center-pictures/6448

I will have some [pictures] put up, knowing that "conspiracist" will continue to find issues with our "proof" and never be satisfied. The majority of those individuals are not looking for proof, they are looking for to continue negitive speculation so there is something to talk about.

I will have some [pictures] taken over the coming weeks. Please be patient as there are some "proprietary" pieces of equipment I have to have moved so they are not in the pictures
So as I can imagine you want to discredit this project as much as you can. Maybe first buy this service and see for yourself as good it really is.
sirux

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

how good it is? lol
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 01:28:18 AM

So as I can imagine you want to discredit this project as much as you can. Maybe first buy this service and see for yourself as good it really is.

I have posted some quotes. How does quoting the CEO discredit the "project"?  Grin

And yes, I do own some hashlets. I'm not seeing the greatness yet but I'm sure it will come.
bones

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:11:12 AM

In my experience, gaw always over promise and under deliver, say they will make up for it with compensation, then try to get out of paying said compensation.

If it sounds to good to be true....

He is not getting  a cent of me.  Lesson learnt.
Slark
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:20:27 AM

In my experience, gaw always over promise and under deliver, say they will make up for it with compensation, then try to get out of paying said compensation.

What are you talking about? How about other lesser companies? They are more trustworthy in your opinion? Why you don't trust GAW the biggest and most reputable company on the crypto market? Can you show me better alternative? Because seriously, I can't find any better offer.
rammy2k2
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:11:13 AM

no anwer to my issue yet  Huh
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:54:15 AM

What are you talking about? How about other lesser companies? They are more trustworthy in your opinion? Why you don't trust GAW the biggest and most reputable company on the crypto market? Can you show me better alternative? Because seriously, I can't find any better offer.

there are no other better alternative...every asic company is crap...GAW is the first asic company i've actually bought from..but i've been mining for awhile now and only been buying 2nd hand cause least i know what time frame i'll get the units and can actually make ROI...i have no idea what these hosted gaw units will bring ROI wise...but it looked good on paper and i'll see how this plays out

look what bfl did...start off as a great giant company, and did pretty good at start, then look what happened to them...right down the crapper...same with KNC...start off great, then flip the switch n turn to shit...who is to say gaw won't do the same? with all their bold claims (just like every other asic company before) my bet is they'll follow suit to all the other companies...and least gaw is actually legit...look at all the fake ones that screwed everyone over...AMT...etc etc

and you sit here and try and defend gaw after all the troubles they had from shipping to whatever else...so i guess they really don't like to ship the units now that their trying to get everything just hosted...ok can ya really trust a company that can't even figure out how to ship their damn units right? I mean come on ppl...so tired of everyone getting taken advantage of by these big companies...and yes if gaw does mess up i'll be one of them, but i've made my profit already in this whole scheme of coins so it really won't hurt me all that much...wake up ppl, put down the glass of koolaid and think for yourself
True.
That's why I chose this company. I've been researching the matter for a few weeks and almost half of this business looks like a scam at first glance. Some never delivered (AMT, Alpha, MAT), some have ongoing lawsuits and problems (BFL, Cointerra, BA), and some offer no refunds and (from what I heard) delay shipments to mine with the hardware (KNC). There's a few I'd trust but out of these some offer hardware that isn't really efficient (Zeus, LA) and e are left with what? SP tech, that just changed their specs? These along with Bitmain and Gridseed are sold by GAW at low prices.

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:04:28 AM

Oh, on the low prices, with the drop of BTC in recent days prices of the S3 (of which I'd like to have a few more  Roll Eyes ) :

0.58 BTC at Bitmain for the S3+ for shipping on the 20th of September (that one does minimum 453 Gh/s)
0.66 BTC at Bitmain for the S3 batch 7 that ships in two days (which was sold out)

499,99 in the ZenCloud ZenMarket, unavailable online on their "open" website atm. That's a bit more than 1 BTC.

I'd like to buy 3-4 more  of those with hosting but not with these markups. Wink

And I do agree that so far (in my experiences) GAW does a lot better than a lot of the other ASIC companies.
manfred87

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:10:34 PM

not screaming that their a scam, but always makes money is something that everyone should think about...if you came out with something like that, would you sell it? I don't think i would...why sell it when i just can use it and make endless money? doesn't make sense does it? the general public is blind to all this and should be asking those question but they just think of all the $$$ their going to make off this new scheme and shout "Shout up and take my money!!"
let's investigate the term always make money in a mathematical manner..
if you take the Series 1BTC*Sum[1/k^2] with k from 1 to infinity as daily income..
day 1 = 1.000000 BTC
day 2 = 0.250000 BTC
day 3 = 0.111111 BTC
day 100 = 0.000100 BTC
day 101 = 0.000098 BTC
day 102 = 0.000096 BTC
day 1000 = 0.000001 BTC
so you always make money.. but the limit value = total paid value is always lower than PI^2/6 BTC = 1.645 BTC . so you can easily promise "always make money" , when the money is simply low enough!
Slark
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:03:28 PM

there are no other better alternative...every asic company is crap...GAW is the first asic company i've actually bought from..but i've been mining for awhile now and only been buying 2nd hand cause least i know what time frame i'll get the units and can actually make ROI...i have no idea what these hosted gaw units will bring ROI wise...but it looked good on paper and i'll see how this plays out

look what bfl did...start off as a great giant company, and did pretty good at start, then look what happened to them...right down the crapper...same with KNC...start off great, then flip the switch n turn to shit...who is to say gaw won't do the same? with all their bold claims (just like every other asic company before) my bet is they'll follow suit to all the other companies...and least gaw is actually legit...look at all the fake ones that screwed everyone over...AMT...etc etc

and you sit here and try and defend gaw after all the troubles they had from shipping to whatever else...so i guess they really don't like to ship the units now that their trying to get everything just hosted...ok can ya really trust a company that can't even figure out how to ship their damn units right? I mean come on ppl...so tired of everyone getting taken advantage of by these big companies...and yes if gaw does mess up i'll be one of them, but i've made my profit already in this whole scheme of coins so it really won't hurt me all that much...wake up ppl, put down the glass of koolaid and think for yourself

And that is exactly why I decided to give GAW some of my trust. Their position is so far not really endangered by anything, and they are easily the biggest crypto mining company. It will be a long time before they are gone, believe me.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:18:29 PM

I have one question:

If you have no idea what a Hashlet is mining (let's just assume it exists and is mining something for right now) then how can you make any extrapolations about future performance or potential difficulty increases? 
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:06:33 PM

ZenCloud only support multipools?  I cant mine doges etc?!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: