Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:19:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262846 times)
zdaz14

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:45:26 PM

I like how Amber of Gaw has been in a relationship with Eric Capuano of (previous owner) of ZenMiner for like 2 years now.
hahah

I don't see why two employees relationship status matters at all? It's actually pretty sad how much time you're wasting with this.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8981

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 11:51:46 PM

Edit: The Titan is 4 separate boxes. Basically they made a 75 MH/s miner Smiley

That's sad, they could have just bought innosilicon chips and had these out the door months ago.

I think Titans are supposed to be more efficient than Innosilicon... KnC is still claiming 3.5W per MH/s, Innosilicon is ~10W if I'm not mistaken. But we'll see when someone has them in hand. I'm also not sure how the 4 boxes are supposed to be powered and connected to the controller, sounds like a mess of cabling.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:13:14 AM

I don't see why two employees relationship status matters at all? It's actually pretty sad how much time you're wasting with this.
You're feeding the troll, man. He's waiting for you to start talking to him so he can spit in your face.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Jacques de Molay

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:23:08 AM

I like how Amber of Gaw has been in a relationship with Eric Capuano of (previous owner) of ZenMiner for like 2 years now.
hahah

Because there is something REALLY fishy with all of this, Eric Capuano definitely didn't obtain 8 million dollars for his "cloud mining" programmed site either.

Until you have proof for ANYTHING you claim, you are a butt hurt troll looking for a handout.

We all can see this.  

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.  You are hoping more morons join your cause so you try it everyday to capture that special type of moron.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you say - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:25:23 AM

hahah

Because there is something REALLY fishy with all of this, Eric Capuano definitely didn't obtain 8 million dollars for his "cloud mining" programmed site either.

Until you have proof for ANYTHING you claim, you are a butt hurt troll looking for a handout.

We all can see this. 

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you sy - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

I just provided some proof right there of a non-existing purchase of "8 million dollars" that they lied about.

No you didnt, you provided NO PROOF..

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:30:14 AM

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

Do you know who you're talking to?

He tried to extort 15000 from GAW posing as a customer, said he'll hire people to give me negative trust, that he has friends in the FBI and that he'll start a bigger signature campaign than GAW.

You could as well talk to your hand  Roll Eyes

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:42:28 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 12:54:21 AM by MOB

He is right that the domain is not registered to anyone who's name we recognize.

It is registered to a Chris Lovato.  Additionally, the address it is registered to is a house, not a business.

This house: http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/3377-S-6290-W-West-Valley-UT-84128/12724812_zpid/

edit: I do see Chris Lovato posting on hashtalk.  He seems to be running gawminersaustralia?  Which is registered to someone named Jonathan Dalcin.
Jacques de Molay

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:10:32 AM

hahah

We all can see this. 

Keep trying everyday though - you are no worse than a day trader looking to make profit on EVERY bit of information either factual or bullshit you make up - you are constantly making shit up and running the first moment someone asks for proof.

Dazzle us all and provide proofs to everything you sy - and you wont get the treatment you are deserving.

I just provided some proof right there of a non-existing purchase of "8 million dollars" that they lied about.

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

What other proof do you need Oleg Andreev?

See this is how stupid you are, you think I'm someone else now because I know full well you are full of shit, yet here you are passing it of as fact - with ZERO proof that I cant go and find out myself to make my own opinion? thats how you convince everyone of the issue - not by spamming which you think is acceptable as fact.

What part of "You are full of shit - go get REAL proof and NOT your opinions" that you dont understand exactly besides ALL OF IT ?

Jacques de Molay

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:11:28 AM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 01:28:19 AM by Jacques de Molay

I will NOT take your word for anything.  SO go get your proof please. Ill wait.

Do you know who you're talking to?

He tried to extort 15000 from GAW posing as a customer, said he'll hire people to give me negative trust, that he has friends in the FBI and that he'll start a bigger signature campaign than GAW.

You could as well talk to your hand  Roll Eyes

Oh I am aware, just sick of him ignoring the fact we DEMAND real evidence and NOT his shill sock puppet accounts, and the lies spewed from this one. Ironic my sig describes this bloke perfectly.

Anyone who even contemplates anything this guy says as true are complete morons who dont deserve money..its as simple as that.

Anyway must suck to be him since he missed out on 16 primes, then 20 primes then even 25 primes...They are selling regardless whatever this guy lies hard about, and he isnt happy about it

Is too much of a pussy to post on his real account.

gaw will continue with or without this guys lies,,and has.  This must be pissing him off inside...move on loser.

Woaw he logged offf - incoming shill accounts strap yourselves.  

And without fail

see below.  Fucking loser

Dont think people arent watching you mem when you log in and out - like you just did to post from the dickhead account below moron.
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:21:23 AM

Mem and mob great work!  Jonathan Dalcin is a regular shill always sticking up for Josh on hashtalk.... Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practise to deceive! The picture is getting clearer.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1968

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:39:22 AM

Mem and mob great work!  Jonathan Dalcin is a regular shill always sticking up for Josh on hashtalk.... Oh, what a tangled web we weave. When first we practise to deceive! The picture is getting clearer.

... crickets...

Do you get it yet moron?

LMFAO....

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1726
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 03:17:33 AM

getting harder to read this thread with all the trolling going on Sad gona ignore the whole lot of you guys Tongue

I have more ignored posts than I do normal ones at this point.
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:54:18 AM

Well im just checking in to see if anything new and positive is going on but good lord i think i have read the word troll like 20 times in under 5 minutes. Its ok i guess everyone needs to speak their mind even if their is no fact to it.

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 03:59:21 AM

Here is something new but not quite positive:

https://hashtalk.org/topic/5473/a-friendly-post-about-nh

It seems that the blame is being nudged towards NH so not sure what happened with trying to work it out. I'd say not a high chance of NH option coming back to Zen.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:11:37 AM

It seems that the blame is being nudged towards NH so not sure what happened with trying to work it out. I'd say not a high chance of NH option coming back to Zen.

I don't even understand what Homero Josh is trying to imply.  That Nicehash was paying out a bunch of extra BTC to their pool in order to hurt GAW by a far lesser extent?
Tripjammer

Activity: 394

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

He provided no rationale or explanation for not paying the full amount, instead acting as if he was doing me a great favor.  What?

Maybe 45% is the amount after fees? Although if these are PrimeZenHashlets it should be closer to 75%. Do you know if maybe the buyer got paid the other 55%?

This is after all fee deductions already.  He specifically said so.

I have no idea if the buyer got the payment, but since it was in my account for the entire 24 hour period for which the payment was calculated it would not make much sense to pay the buyer instead (granted that with GAW's system it might have happened).  Either way, the fault is GAW's, so it is up to them to fix it even if it means they pay to me and the buyer for one day.

edit: also unable to withdraw my balance from Zenpool still =/

edi #2: Looks like KNC Titans ship out on Monday and can mine Scrypt-N: https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-106

Its still $7K for the bad baby, which is only going to make you $57 a day mining litecoin.....but damn impressive they KNC got it out.....Zeusminer next gen stuff out in december aka the Volcano at $1699....300 gh/s i believe....

WishFinanceAlternative lending platform for SMEs
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Oct, XX Crowdsale  |  Aim for +YY% bonus!      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       
[ WishFinance tread ]  ●  [ Whitepaper ]  ●  [ Telegram ]
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:21:13 AM

I don't even understand what Homero Josh is trying to imply.  That Nicehash was paying out a bunch of extra BTC to their pool in order to hurt GAW by a far lesser extent?

He's not saying much but the good folks of HT seem to be enjoying the opportunity to denounce NH and Phil along with it. Which is not surprising, given the general sentiment, just counter to the supposed goal of bringing it back into the pool options.
AlphaD

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:33:25 AM

I don't even understand what Homero Josh is trying to imply.  That Nicehash was paying out a bunch of extra BTC to their pool in order to hurt GAW by a far lesser extent?

He's not saying much but the good folks of HT seem to be enjoying the opportunity to denounce NH and Phil along with it. Which is not surprising, given the general sentiment, just counter to the supposed goal of bringing it back into the pool options.

Basic politics. Blame the other guy for your problems.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:46:42 AM

Its still $7K for the bad baby, which is only going to make you $57 a day mining litecoin.....but damn impressive they KNC got it out.....Zeusminer next gen stuff out in december aka the Volcano at $1699....300 gh/s i believe....

Based on what we know about Zeus they MIGHT ship December 31st (or at least generate the shipping label on that day) and the miner will have three times the power consumption if you're lucky to get the spec hashrate. It's funny how they promise extra miners if they don't meet the date or the power specs. So if you are expecting  one 1kW device in December and get six 3kW devices in February instead, what are you supposed to do with that  Grin

Having said that, I'm crunching some numbers to see if I should get the upgrade kit for the Thunder... probably not, easier to sell it now as "upgradable" and get rid of Zeus for good.

Edit: Oh the irony...

https://zeusminer.com/2014/09/10/progress-update-10092014/

A word of warning: We have observed several cloud mining services sprung up in the last weeks on the internet promising fabulous returns for customer’s investments without any attempt to provide transparency. Some of them might be Ponzi schemes which are bound to collapse soon. Be wise and don’t let greed eat your brain!
Flep182
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:02:17 AM

I never understood why anyone would buy ZEUS hardware. The elektra specs were horrible. Even with cheap electricity it would be a disaster to ROI.

And on the post about the lowering of the average payout of NH, if they were mining there the payout per Gh would've shot up by now since there are a lot less sellers on the marketplace there.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: