Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:45:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 223 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GAW ZenCloud ZenPool Hashlet - does it really exist? ALWAYS MAKE MONEY :-)  (Read 262834 times)
Honeycutt22

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 12:17:28 AM

So someone was banned? So? happens all the time everywhere. Discussing that won't change anything and bring nothing to the table. Just keep moving folks, nothing interesting here.

LOL - I guess no one reads the threads anymore.. That's not even what it's about.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:03:03 AM

Seriously... Do you even read these forums are just post without anything?Huh My quote is directly above your post... If you're truely not going to take the time to read and understand these posts, why do you even waste your breath replying?

You're just trolling and contributing nothing. Regardless of your response, I know how biased you are towards GAW anyway. Nothing I say or do will probably satisfy you anyway. I haven't seen one post of yours that denotes any type of critical thinking ability. You blindly follow without any thought, then come on here and attempt to defend and insult. At the very least, you could attempt to validate and have constructive criticism, but nothing...

Wow you're so angry, no wonder you were banned there. You haven't seen my criticize GAW because there's nothing to criticize. There's also nothing constructive in whining about being banned and that's what you're doing.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:04:36 AM

Seriously... Do you even read these forums are just post without anything?Huh My quote is directly above your post... If you're truely not going to take the time to read and understand these posts, why do you even waste your breath replying?

You're just trolling and contributing nothing. Regardless of your response, I know how biased you are towards GAW anyway. Nothing I say or do will probably satisfy you anyway. I haven't seen one post of yours that denotes any type of critical thinking ability. You blindly follow without any thought, then come on here and attempt to defend and insult. At the very least, you could attempt to validate and have constructive criticism, but nothing...

Wow you're so angry, no wonder you were banned there. You haven't seen my criticize GAW because there's nothing to criticize. There's also nothing constructive in whining about being banned and that's what you're doing.

Think I'm done with your trollin. Gotta put you in the MemCID category tonight.

bitgeek

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:18:42 AM

The only issue I see here is you whining about that ban.
You said you don't care, but you have to care a bit because you're still going on about it.

We're puting people into categories now. Should I be bothered?

edit: looks like I have to quote your posts because you just deleted half of it.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:20:39 AM

Has anyone seen the annoucement? I can't get in to see it LOL.. And it crashed for a bit.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:21:11 AM

You said you don't care, but you have to care a bit because you're still going on about it.

edit: looks like I have to quote your posts because you just deleted half of it.

Dude, move along! You're obsessing over me for some reason. It's weird.
bitgeek

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:27:14 AM

Dude, move along! You're obsessing over me for some reason. It's weird.
Dude, you just answered me! You need to have the last word, right?
It's hard to have a conversation with someone who deletes half of his post a minute after writing it, so I'll leave you to it.

Online.BTC.Bingo

..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
verloren

Activity: 323

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:29:23 AM

This first update item introduces a brand new feature that I’ve been excited about for months. A tremendous amount of hardware and software resources have gone into it and we’ve finally reached the point where we’re ready to unveil it. And so here we are.

But first a little context…

When I first told you all about Hashlets, there were a number advantages that set them apart from other miners. Datacenter optimization, 0% pool fees forever, ZenPool, and enormous economies of scale. These are some of the innovations that let Hashlets ROI even at low MHs purchases. It’s what makes them the most future-proof miners in the world.

Well today, you get your first glimpse into the future of mining. Because there was another advantage I hinted at to you all. And for many of you, this is what sealed the deal.

Hashlets are upgradeable.

In fact, upgrades to Hashlets is one of the primary reasons behind Hashpoints! So props to all of you who’ve been saving up your HP :grinning:

HashPoints can be used to amplify your Hashlet’s performance to increase your payouts…

So without further ado…

Introducing the HashStore!
The HashStore is where you take your HashPoints and amp up your Hashlets with upgrades. We’re launching it with just a couple upgrades today, but many more are coming soon..

HashBoost is the amp you’re already familiar with. Today though, we launching a new, far powerful and exciting HashAmp upgrade:

Introducing Double Dipping!
The Double Dipping boost in the HashStore lets you earn payouts from two pools at once for the next 12 hours! And you can use this amp every single day!

But no more than once a day : )

See, Double Dipping is just the first of many upgrades we’re releasing that will dramatically increase your payouts and give you more control over your miner than you’ve ever dreamed was possible. And there’s even more to be excited about with the HashStore.

HashStore Amps will be available on all Hashlets!

We knew Solo and Genesis owners would want to upgrade their Hashlets too and we didn’t want to leave you behind. So you’re going to be able to upgrade with amps as well.

But… we’ve saved something special for Prime owners.

See, Primes are the most exclusive of all the Hashlets. So they get exclusive access to the HashStore tonight. It will be open up to Solos and Genesis at a later date.

But there’s something even better that Primes get over other Hashlet types. In addition to early access…

Hashlet Primes will get every single amp in HashStore FREE, forever!
That’s right. Take a look at some of what’s to come.

Want the Reduced Maintenance Boost? Free on Primes.
    Want to the Pool Rate Lock-in Boost? Free on Primes.
    Want the % Increase Payout Boost? Free on Primes.

And we’ve only scratched the surface! I cannot emphasize that enough.

Primes won’t get free access the all the amps that increase your performance. So you’ll be able to save your HP so you can purchase even more Hashlets faster or everything else we’ll be adding.

The HashStore is something I’ve been incredibly excited to give to you all. And it’s finally here!

But besides the HashStore, we have even more big improvements to ZenCloud. This next update item brings in one of the features you have been requesting the most.

Get Ready.

We’re Introducing the TRUE Hashlet Marketplace
We first launched the idea of a Hashlet marketplace with our Guaranteed Buy-Back Program. But now, instead of listing your Hashlet for sale at a fixed price, you’ll be able to offer it for any price you choose!

You’ve been asking for a marketplace for a long time. Now it’s finally here. And we’ll only charge 5% to the seller and 5% to the buyer to broker deals.

To start things off, Hashlet Solos and Legendary Hashlets will be the only miners available in the Hashlet Marketplace. But don’t worry, Hashlet Genesis will be added soon.

I know it sometimes feels like Hashlet Solos are left behind, but I want to make something clear to you. We will be changing this in the next upgrade! So think twice before you sell off your Solos :grinning:

For Primes though, we’ve decided to always offer our Buy-Back Program over the marketplace to secure their high value and secure your ROI. So don’t worry on that front.

This will be available with the ZenCloud Update we are pushing tonight

And speaking of value, for a long time now I’ve seen many of you posting spreadsheets showcasing your Hashlet performance data that you’ve spend many hours collecting. For some of you, this is no big deal since you enjoy spending the time. But for the rest of you, this can be a tedious process and I know ZenCloud’s platform hasn’t made it any easier for you.

I want to help you out.

Introducing ZenCloud CSV Export

ZenCloud has a ton of powerful features, but we know it hasn’t been the best place for tracking performance over time. But that’s all going to change.

From now on, you’ll be able to export your ZenCloud miner data to CSV so you can track your performance and run detailed reports using your spreadsheet software!

These are your investments. You should be able to track your ROI the way you want.

In addition, I’m excited to introduce…

New ZenCloud Deposit Permanent BTC Address
As we discussed in last week’s announcement, we’ve completely overhauled the way deposits work within ZenCloud. Now, we’ll be giving all users a permanent BTC address in addition to the regenerated addresses we currently use. This means faster payouts, less hassle when depositing directly into your account, and a permanent BTC address that you can keep and mine to.

This will be available with the ZenCloud Update we are pushing tonight.

<snip>

All Genesis Hashlets Owners Get a 50% HashPower Increase. Permanently!
Rather then re-adding NH, we thought you would like this more.

You heard me right. We’re giving a 50% GH/s increase on every one of your Genesis Hashlets. Permanently, and for free!

Your Genesis Hashlets have not been performing to my standard. So I wanted to do something about it. We’ve researched and made the investments necessary to find a solution. And now we’ve made to fix to solve the issue and find a sustainable solution lifting your ROIs back up.

And on a similar note, to help out new customers, we’re running a limited time special on all new Hashlet Genesis orders. For a short time, Hashlet Genesis can be bought for just $7.95 per 10GH/s as part of the promotion. We don’t want new customers to feel left out : )

The sale will start tomorrow!

Batch 2 Vaultbreakers
Just like with the first VB customers, I am proud to say that we are offering Batch 2 Vaultbreaker customers the ability to access their hashing power early.

We have so much available output in our data centers from A2s and proprietary Hashlet hardware that we can give you even earlier access your Batch 2 VB’s hashing power in ZenCloud while we wrap the final weeks of fabricating the second batch. So I am proud to announce that we’re giving our Vaultbreaker Batch 2 customers, shipped and hosted, an exciting option:

VB Option 1: Temporarily Convert your Vaultbreaker to A2s in ZenCloud

You’ll get access to your total Batch 2 VB/Mini hashing power (750MBs / 375MBs) within ZenCloud from our hosted A2s. Then once we finish VB fabrication, we’ll package and send batch 2 shipped orders and hosted customers, will have their A2s turned off and their VB’s spun up. During this time you’ll only pay the original fees listed when you ordered. Once Vaultbreakers have finished fabrication, shipped VB customer orders will be allowed to convert to hosted VB orders at no additional charge.

And just like with batch 1, I knew there would be a ton of pushback, even on early hashing. With zero pool fees forever, depreciating maintenance costs, enormous upgradeability, and access to the most profitable pool on the planet, Hashlets are the most powerful and future proof miners in the world.

You’ve made it clear you don’t want to miss out. And so I want to give you a second option…

Convert your Vaultbreaker to Hashlet Primes at a 1:1 ratio (Only available until 9/29/14 9pm ET)

You’ll be able to convert your VB/Mini into Hashlet Primes of the same Hashing power! Hashlet Primes. Note that the normal Hashlet hosting fees will be taken out of daily pool payouts ($.08 / MHs) so factor that into your decision. Also, keep in mind that once your Vaultbreaker hashing power is provided through A2s or converted into Hashlets, refunds will no longer be accepted.

Since we have the ability to get you early access to your VB hashing power we will do it. It’s as simple as that.

We will update you with a form link to fill out later tonight.

<snip>

Hosted SHA Hardware Can Be Upgraded to Hashlets
After the Genesis customers get their upgrades, we’ll be adding an option to ZenCloud that will allow all hosted SHA-256 hardware customers to upgrade their miners to Hashlet Genesis at a 1:1 ratio! So be on the lookout for that in later tonight.

And finally…

Last week there was an interesting discussion about the future of Hashlet Primes. How upgradeable would they be? How powerful would we let them get? And what price would they settle at?

We’ve thought long and hard about this decision and weighed our options. How do we best achieve our company mission and at the same time how do we protect the interests of those who’ve already invested with us? I’ve thought long and hard on this and I even had to fight my board.

But we’ve officially come to a decision. And so I’m excited to reveal that…

Hashlet Primes will Remain $50 Each!
The people have spoken. You don’t want credit. You want the moon!
New Announcement. Trimmed to cut down on words.
btcrising

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:29:42 AM

Glad I bought low, sold high! Don't think hashlets will ever sell for 30$+ again.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:30:09 AM

Thanks for posting!!!
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:30:45 AM

@verloren thank you, saved me the trouble Smiley

Linky here: https://hashtalk.org/topic/8471/introducing-the-hashlet-store
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:32:25 AM

It's actually a pretty impressive annoucement IMO... Glad I get my VBs finally!
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:35:32 AM

It's actually a pretty impressive annoucement IMO... Glad I get my VBs finally!

I agree going in a right direction.
suchmoon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2014, 01:39:10 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2014, 06:35:11 AM by suchmoon

Primes won’t get free access the all the amps that increase your performance

Huh Edit: this has been fixed now, it says "Primes will get ..." in both places.

The rest of it is pretty good. Especially the 50% Genesis bonus. Marketplace without Primes sucks and the amp business I don't understand at all, need to see how it works first.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:40:31 AM

Primes won’t get free access the all the amps that increase your performance

Huh

The rest of it is pretty good. Especially the 50% Genesis bonus. Marketplace without Primes sucks and the amp business I don't understand at all, need to see how it works first.

Did he mean won't or will?

Also... Do newly purchased Genesis at $7.99 get the 50% boost? If so, imma go broke buying those up...

I'd ask on the forum.. But well... You know.
MOB

Activity: 493
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:43:36 AM

So this should give primes about a 33% boost to mining, provided you log into your account and keep boost+double pool mining going?

That combats the Zenpool decreases pretty much exactly, so then we are back at ~147 days to earn $25/MH. God knows how long that will take for a Prime to ROI.

Genesis miners look like the best return at this point? Is that right?

They can't put Prime's on the marketplace! Volder would lose $10,000+ if they put primes on the marketplace ;p
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 01:46:26 AM

So this should give primes about a 33% boost to mining, provided you log into your account and keep boost+double pool mining going?

That combats the Zenpool decreases pretty much exactly, so then we are back at ~147 days to earn $25/MH. God knows how long that will take for a Prime to ROI.

Genesis miners look like the best return at this point? Is that right?

Not sure man... It is if you can buy them for $8 AND they get the boost.. But not sure if that's the case.

edit - I haven't done the math, but people on the forums are saying even at $8 15gh ROI is infinity at 20% diff increases. So I dunno.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:01:41 AM

Looks like they wanted to distance themselves from a company that was breathing down their necks for the last few weeks (GM).
Good move, I wonder if the competition will continue to follow.

Not sure if they can... I still wonder how they can afford to do this... But, as long as I keep getting my BTC I guess I don't care all that much!
xephyr

Activity: 285

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:03:51 AM

Primes were supposed to be able to mine SHA-256 today, now GAW_CEO says next friday. Delayed again.
Honeycutt22

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 02:04:45 AM

Primes were supposed to be able to mine SHA-256 today, now GAW_CEO says next friday. Delayed again.

The longer he delays that the less profitable SHA gets... I have no interest in SHA at this point with all the rises in difficulty etc... I think it's a dead horse for most people.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 223 »
  Print  

Jump to: