Here is the first rack of the new dc.
Wow! Nice, but whats wrong with the bottom center S2?
It is probably ok, just the backlights of those LCDs seem to die pretty quickly.
The network cable is not plugged in so it's more than an LCD blacklight issue.
Maybe he was so excited about his new S2s that he had to take a picture even before he had finished setting it u
so here is the story about the bottom middle S2......
this is a batch2 s2. (top 12 are batch 3 and not hashing up to spec)
on first boot of the S2, it would boot and try to mine and fail... and sit there.
1. I replaced the SD with a new image.
same thing.. boot, not mine.. reboot, nothing.
2. after banging head around for a while. I thought weak PSU. put in a 1250 SS. same issue.
3. started pulling cards out.. first a couple. then a bunch
4 pulled all but one card out. rebooted a couple of times and got it to mine on one card.
5. after a while on the one card, i said what the hell and slipped another card in.. it started using the new card.. web UI doesn't show it, but hashrate confirms
6. I slipped all the rest of the cards in and it mines....
after a power outage adding the top 12 S2's... btw, blew the transformer outside...
elec company had me up in 12 hours
I had to repeat the same steps to get this particular miner running..... do I want to rma, yes.. but do i want to turn off 950gh for 2 weeks doing so.. NO.. So this will be a hand held s2 on any power interruption.