Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 09:32:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLG] Sterlingcoin v1.7 | United Kingdom |  (Read 464110 times)
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:42:38 PM

Hope they finish asap, so SLG can be also ready to be adopted by millions  Smiley
STERLING SENTINEL

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

"The Best of British!" Sterlingcoin (SLG)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 09:49:30 AM

Hope they finish asap, so SLG can be also ready to be adopted by millions  Smiley

I fully expect it to be adopted by tens of millions!   Grin

All in the fullness of time.  I am as keen as anyone to see the latest SLG upgrade when it is unveiled.  In the meantime, all that the team requires is our patience.   Cool

Sterling Sentinel

★ Sterlingcoin ★ REGNUM UNITUM ET ORBIS TERRARUM ★ Sterlingcoin ★
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2016, 05:22:34 AM
Last edit: July 17, 2016, 04:29:59 PM by Sterlingcoin

Hi Sterlingcoiners,

I recently have been made aware that the rules for enabling tipping on Cryptopia have changed. If you remember we had raised, through donations and mining, 88k DOT for this purpose. We could spend 20k DOT of this and enable SLG tipping for one month according to the new rules.

If enough of us agree to proceed, we will do so. If you have an opinion, please share it.

Thanks!

EDIT: we have 100k DOT in total actually. The mentioned 88k is just in one DOT wallet.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 08:19:43 PM

Hi Sterlingcoiners,

I recently have been made aware that the rules for enabling tipping on Cryptopia have changed. If you remember we had raised, through donations and mining, 88k DOT for this purpose. We could spend 20k DOT of this and enable SLG tipping for one month according to the new rules.

If enough of us agree to proceed, we will do so. If you have an opinion, please share it.

Thanks!

EDIT: we have 100k DOT in total actually. The mentioned 88k is just in one DOT wallet.

Personally, I like this idea.  I just don't think this is the best time to go about it.

Perhaps we should hold off until after the next core code update, then we really will have something to bring to peoples attention? 

Sterling Sentinel

Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:42:22 PM

Hi Sterlingcoiners,

Thanks!

Personally, I like this idea.  I just don't think this is the best time to go about it.

Perhaps we should hold off until after the next core code update, then we really will have something to bring to peoples attention?  

Sterling Sentinel

Cryptopia unfortunately has no volume. I would wait till there is volume there
STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2016, 02:10:05 PM

Cryptopia unfortunately has no volume. I would wait till there is volume there

Yes, I think that is a fair point.  Volume there is picking up, albeit very slowly.  We should wait until it is a bit more substantial.

Sterling Sentinel

STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 02:01:06 PM

Please note that SLG is now one of the (many) coins accepted by CoinToPay.

https://cointopay.com/

The OP and website could be doing with updating with this, and other, details.  Grin

Sterling Sentinel

STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2016, 07:19:12 PM

I've noticed that Evergreen Coin has been performing spectacularly well recently.  Shocked

Congratulations to the SLG devs who are involved in that project.  Grin

Hopefully this means that they have acquired a wealth of experience and technical skill which they can now bring to bear in the further development of SLG.

I'm really looking forward to a truly outstanding core-code upgrade for SLG by the end of the summer, one which will launch Sterlingcoin on a similar trajectory to that of Evergreen.

Here's hoping!!   Cool

Sterling Sentinel

Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 02:10:49 AM

I've noticed that Evergreen Coin has been performing spectacularly well recently.  Shocked

Congratulations to the SLG devs who are involved in that project.  Grin

Hopefully this means that they have acquired a wealth of experience and technical skill which they can now bring to bear in the further development of SLG.

I'm really looking forward to a truly outstanding core-code upgrade for SLG by the end of the summer, one which will launch Sterlingcoin on a similar trajectory to that of Evergreen.

Here's hoping!!   Cool

Sterling Sentinel

Thanks Sterling Sentinel! Yes, much has been gained from the EverGreenCoin project. Matt helped me, Steven, during launch and shortly after but, his focus moved to DRKSLK. Spencer as well did give me some brief wallet consultation, answering some 'dumb' questions I wanted a second opinion on, prior to the Dec 25th 2015 launch of EGC. The gains were reciprocal, as I was proud to be able to quickly point out to Spencer the solution of a small styling issues he had with the DRKSLK wallet. Certainly the knowledge I gained from my SLG colleagues and the SLG community gave me a solid starting point for EGC, for that I am very thankful and do not forget. Yes, I wish to repay SLG for that with the knowledge, contacts, and assets I have gained from EGC.

It is actually funny you did mention this, Sterling Sentinel. In a meeting I had with investors of EGC from India, USA, and Australia just ~48 hours ago, they expressed interest in Sterlingcoin. They had learned of my involvement. This group of investors have come to know me well, we meet almost everyday, many have become very communicative with me on social media, and I have gained their trust and they my trust. This is no small group of pump and dump self-proclaimed experts. We have close to 300 participants and we are getting ready to bring in Chinese investors into the group. Their objectives are very much long-term investment strategies, aiding and assisting with the project to grow. All while filling their pockets with EGC because they know I have the commitment and dedication, and now the resources, to bring it all to fruition.

Yes, our sights and thoughts are on the same mark and objective, Sterling Sentinel. I too look forward to putting SLG in the ranks it belongs in the coming months.

Cheers!

p.s. Yes, I will update the OP as you suggest. Thank you for the cointopay good news. I had put that out on social media once I learned via your post.

Sterlingcoin - The cryptocurrency of and from the UK & British Isles for the world: http://Sterlingcoin.org.uk
oneoff

Activity: 148
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:23:41 AM

I've noticed that Evergreen Coin has been performing spectacularly well recently.  Shocked

Here's hoping!!   Cool

Sterling Sentinel

Thanks Sterling Sentinel! Yes, much has been gained from the EverGreenCoin project. Matt helped me, Steven, during launch and shortly after but, his focus moved to DRKSLK. Spencer as well did give me some brief wallet consultation, answering some 'dumb' questions I wanted a second opinion on, prior to the Dec 25th 2015 launch of EGC. The gains were reciprocal, as I was proud to be able to quickly point out to Spencer the solution of a small styling issues he had with the DRKSLK wallet. Certainly the knowledge I gained from my SLG colleagues and the SLG community gave me a solid starting point for EGC, for that I am very thankful and do not forget. Yes, I wish to repay SLG for that with the knowledge, contacts, and assets I have gained from EGC.

It is actually funny you did mention this, Sterling Sentinel. In a meeting I had with investors of EGC from India, USA, and Australia just ~48 hours ago, they expressed interest in Sterlingcoin. They had learned of my involvement. This group of investors have come to know me well, we meet almost everyday, many have become very communicative with me on social media, and I have gained their trust and they my trust. This is no small group of pump and dump self-proclaimed experts. We have close to 300 participants and we are getting ready to bring in Chinese investors into the group. Their objectives are very much long-term investment strategies, aiding and assisting with the project to grow. All while filling their pockets with EGC because they know I have the commitment and dedication, and now the resources, to bring it all to fruition.

Yes, our sights and thoughts are on the same mark and objective, Sterling Sentinel. I too look forward to putting SLG in the ranks it belongs in the coming months.

Cheers!

p.s. Yes, I will update the OP as you suggest. Thank you for the cointopay good news. I had put that out on social media once I learned via your post.

I have been following the EGC from beginning and would like to take the opportunity to congratulate your and others work with the coin. Unfortunately did I sell off my investments too early, before it all went crazy. Did some profit though, but there might be some more trains to jump on to. Wink

It will be interesting to see what you guys can bring to Sterlingcoin now. The future seems very bright.

//Sipping my morning coffee from the official Sterlingcoin mug

Maybe I should code a Tipping bot, instead of these well-known DDos bots. I would tip your Wallets until these were overloaded.
STERLING SENTINEL

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2016, 05:35:55 PM

Here's hoping!!   Cool

Sterling Sentinel

Cheers!

Hi Steven.  Thanks for the comprehensive response; greatly appreciated, as always! 

Glad to hear things are going so well for EGC, really I am.  I'm not one of those small-minded t0$$erz who think that 'their' devs should be focussed exclusively on 'their' coin.  There is a lot to be gained from involvement in more than one project, as I know you fully understand.  It's very exciting to hear about international interest in SLG, as well as EGC. I'm sure they will both do well.

I saw your mention re CoinToPay.  I will continue to keep my eyes peeled for anything else of benefit to SLG and then flag it up.

Best of luck!!

Sterling Sentinel

Ventures27

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2016, 10:56:54 PM

I just installed the Sterling coin wallet v 1.5.1.1.1  How do I make it work?
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 12:37:28 AM

I just installed the Sterling coin wallet v 1.5.1.1.1  How do I make it work?

Hi Ventures, thank you for your interest in Sterlingcoin and welcome to the Sterlingcoin community.

You should just need to leave the wallet open and running. It will discover peers and synchronize it's copy of the Sterlingcoin blockchain with the Sterlingcoin network.

Visit the faucet if you wish to test receiving a small amount to gain familiarity with your wallet. http://faucet.sterlingcoin.guru/ 

Ventures27

View Profile
August 16, 2016, 08:38:38 PM

Still not working. I deleted the directory under Appdata/sterlingcoin and tried reloading again.
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2016, 09:23:29 PM

Still not working. I deleted the directory under Appdata/sterlingcoin and tried reloading again.

I have place a fresh peers.dat file at http://sterlingcoin.org/peers.dat

Download and copy that file over your existing peers.dat file within the sterlingcoin appdata directory. It has 28 peers and should help you.

Sorry you have had difficulties.

Ventures27

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:09:10 AM

I got it synced. The first small money transfer I sent to the address in receive coins seems to have gone missing. Can anything be done? I generated a new receive address and it worked.
Ventures27

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:16:23 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2016, 01:42:41 PM by Ventures27

The transaction arrived finally. I guess it was just delayed. So I am now online near Toronto, Canada using a Acer ROG gamer laptop.

I have done quite well with VPN and EGC in the last couple years. I am not going to send SLG to the moon. I am in for a 2% limit and I hardly moved the price buying in.
To send SLG to the moon you want to interest the heirs of Nathan Rothschild and meet the approval of Mark Carney. I hope SLG is scaleable.
Ventures27

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:07:55 PM

The Bank of England’s quantitative-easing program isn’t working and should be abandoned in favor of other stimulus measures, according to demonstrators who gathered outside the central bank on Wednesday.
About 40 protesters met and chanted “create money for people, not financial markets,” “our money, our country, our future” and “stop QE,” while waving placards and holding up a banner.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-17/bank-of-england-told-bond-buying-won-t-work-as-protesters-gather
Sterlingcoin (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2016, 03:19:13 AM

The Bank of England’s quantitative-easing program isn’t working and should be abandoned in favor of other stimulus measures, according to demonstrators who gathered outside the central bank on Wednesday.
About 40 protesters met and chanted “create money for people, not financial markets,” “our money, our country, our future” and “stop QE,” while waving placards and holding up a banner.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-08-17/bank-of-england-told-bond-buying-won-t-work-as-protesters-gather

Thanks for sharing that, Ventures. Glad to see the protestors got some media attention.

bitbeanpool

Activity: 74
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 08:58:42 PM

SLG will be online at poswallet.com in the next few hours, blockchain sync finishing up.

Group staking wallet, faucet, and block explorer will be available.
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 »
  Print  

Jump to: