Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:48:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:45:28 AM

And what there per the debates were about the prize miners?(Lottery) Someone already won?
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:55:24 AM

to make it Fair - can miner only win one asic Bigjgc2002 hit it lucky  2x

also confirm by address and other mean like IP and Miner mac address.

as much as i would be upset if my name was drawn more then once , I would understand as it building the community

I bet you that there are user here with more then one account so they can have better lucky

I know Bigjgc2002 and he was here from the start as he was the one that told me about this pool. It was not till after he told me he won the first one that I started to look for myself at the pool. The OP said that even if you win an S3 your name will go back into the draw for another, so it looks like to me the OP is just doing what he said from the start and Bigjgc2002 has been very lucky.
syrota

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 08:37:27 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 08:53:16 AM by syrota

Perfect! My congratulations! Lucky guy.
And as it happens and make a list of all participants? Where can I see it?
And want to see yourself in this list.  Grin Grin Grin

It is time to find a block!!!  Grin
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:48:27 AM

And what there per the debates were about the prize miners?(Lottery) Someone already won?
List of winners is on the first page. It is updated every couple of days. Batch 5 miners were just shipped last week and the pool should have received them by now and getting them shipped to the winners.
Hopeful the winners will do what the OP asked for and they will post here when they get them.
syrota

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 10:21:46 AM

List of winners is on the first page. It is updated every couple of days. Batch 5 miners were just shipped last week and the pool should have received them by now and getting them shipped to the winners.
Hopeful the winners will do what the OP asked for and they will post here when they get them.

Yes, I saw, thank you. Sorry for my carelessness.  Grin
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 11:13:16 AM

Without knowing the settings etc on the back end of the pool it appears the pplns is working in reverse to what it meant to where it rewards the longer ya on the pool vs a new user  

That's what it looks like from perspective too. I am sure s0br will figspecialed101ure it out.
Hey specialed101 any idea why your hash rate changes by so much. Looks to change @ 500-800 GH? What kind of miners you running? Mine changes but not nearly at the rate yours does.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 12:16:03 PM

Anyone else having payout issues? Is it time to move pools for a bit?

Haven't seen a payout, or earnings in about 8 hours. Is everything okay?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
roncutt

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:06:52 PM

Yes, exactly eight hours at the time of writing as well in my case, shares accumulating.
I'll wait up until having some news from s0br.
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:24:36 PM

Without knowing the settings etc on the back end of the pool it appears the pplns is working in reverse to what it meant to where it rewards the longer ya on the pool vs a new user  

That's what it looks like from perspective too. I am sure s0br will figspecialed101ure it out.
Hey specialed101 any idea why your hash rate changes by so much. Looks to change @ 500-800 GH? What kind of miners you running? Mine changes but not nearly at the rate yours does.

Mine does change a lot. I see numbers that blow my mind sometimes. I have three 1 Th/s miners, a Dragon and two Antminer S2s. I also have some little miners that I had used for testing, but I have all of my SHA-256 miners on here; because with these bonuses, I'd be foolish not to.  Tongue

As it was explained to me, the wide variance is due to the dynamic difficulty settings; which try to have the miners check back every nine seconds. My overall hash rate averages within my expectations; so I'd say that the nine second algorithm works, but I'd love for the difficulty setting to just stay at one of these "magical" settings that make my miners double their 1 Th/s speeds. (Yes, I said double. Shocked)

If you were to watch my miners locally, the speeds on the big ones are pretty much staying at 1 Th/s +/- 10% range, but there are some sporadic swings where they outperform my wildest dreams. Sometimes, an event happens that causes them to shift to my failover pools, but only for about 6.5 minutes.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:33:11 PM

At a hunch sorb has extended the time frame on the payouts again....   As I have noticed here he did afew at about 15-30mins runs   then a few at a hour run    then pushed it back to every 2 hours run.....     So it a guess he slowly pushing the payout times back to try stop all the dust payments BUT at the same time watching them to make sure there nothing funny going on eg If it overpaying on the PPS or underpaying etc   while moving them payout back in time eg longer between payouts.....

PS This pool admin is yet to let us down...  He also very careful and watchful esp when he does changes to the pool and them payouts...  

I am also sure sorb will update us all as well in the next 24 hrs he normally sends out an update email every couple days
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 01:36:18 PM

At a hunch sorb has extended the time frame on the payouts again....   As I have noticed he did afew at about 15-30mins    then a few at a hour    then pushed it back to every 2 hours.....     So it a guess he slowly pushing the payout times back to try stop all the dust payments BUT at the same time watching them to make sure there nothing funny going on eg it overpaying on the PPS   while moving them payout back in time eg longer between payouts.....

PS This pool admin is yet to let us down...   And very careful and watchful esp when he does changes to the pool...  

I am also sure sorb will update us all as well in the next 24 hrs he normally sends out an update email every couple days

This is my first set of sha-256 rigs. I bet you everything is okay. I just got a lil nervous because this time you don't have a message letting us know hash is safe. I just got some S3 and trying to get as much ROI before this diff change as possible, just don't want to miss out on anymore time if its an issue, its been about 9.5 hrs now?

Yesterday a support question I had was responded to in minutes, this one been in que for like 5 hours. This is why I was a lil cautious. I am still mining on the pool as Im hopeful this is just part of the process to get pool tuned right. But if anyone hears different pls tell us!

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:45:56 PM

At a hunch sorb has extended the time frame on the payouts again....   As I have noticed he did afew at about 15-30mins    then a few at a hour    then pushed it back to every 2 hours.....     So it a guess he slowly pushing the payout times back to try stop all the dust payments BUT at the same time watching them to make sure there nothing funny going on eg it overpaying on the PPS   while moving them payout back in time eg longer between payouts.....

PS This pool admin is yet to let us down...   And very careful and watchful esp when he does changes to the pool...  

This is my first set of sha-256 rigs. I bet you everything is okay. I just got a lil nervous because this time you don't have a message letting us know hash is safe. I just got some S3 and trying to get as much ROI before this diff change as possible, just don't want to miss out on anymore time if its an issue, its been about 9.5 hrs now?

Yesterday a support question I had was responded to in minutes, this one been in que for like 5 hours. This is why I was a lil cautious. I am still mining on the pool as Im hopeful this is just part of the process to get pool tuned right. But if anyone hears different pls tell us!

At a guess he is ZZZZZZZZ in bed as I know the last few days he pulled some long hours on the pool doing work on it etc just of the forum posts and at times the changes in things on the pool itself Smiley
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:34:26 PM

At a guess he is ZZZZZZZZ in bed as I know the last few days he pulled some long hours on the pool doing work on it etc just of the forum posts and at times the changes in things on the pool itself Smiley

unfortunately the lack of timely payouts or information has the pool hash rate down by a 1/3 or so.

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

unfortunately the lack of timely payouts or information has the pool hash rate down by a 1/3 or so.

I think I am about to pull mine off as well for now. Will return once we have clarity on what is going on.

roncutt

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:55:46 PM

I stay (who cares, lol!).
I think the "risk" of staying was already covered by the amazing payoffs of previous days since weeks ago.
What else is there? (Röyksopp, lol again! Nice video:youtu.be/h4rZE_J1beA?list=PLXz0F2Zo_KsPQk5lzumgNwFhR3vCAetur)
Ghash or Polmine? I've been there.
Good luck with the temporary exodus Wink

aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:56:20 PM

Quote from: aurel57 link=topic=722202.msg8366204#msg8366204

I think I am about to pull mine off as well for now. Will return once we have clarity on what is going on.
well I pulled my yesterday overnight as I had a couple payments that did not go thru and I had no idea what I was getting so I pull out to wait till things seemed to smooth out. I pointed all my miners back this morning to check and see how things are again. This pool is much needed and the OP sure seems like he is trying hard so I really want to mine here and hope it works out!
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:28:54 PM

I'll stay here until I can make a decision after work. Right now the risk is well worth it and the bonus over the past couple of days mitigates my risk for the rest of the day.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:36:34 PM

looks like the payout limit is set to .001 BTC currently and i just recieved a payout now, so i dont think theres any payout issues, he just raised the limit from .0002 to .001 it seems.

chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:40:29 PM

looks like the payout limit is set to .001 BTC currently and i just recieved a payout now, so i dont think theres any payout issues, he just raised the limit from .0002 to .001 it seems.
Just got a payout as well! Guess I'll be here for a while!  Smiley Thanks S0br!!

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
syrota

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:41:00 PM

Also received only just 0.0012 So it works! Continue and add the hash. We need the blocks! Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: