Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:31:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 11:48:57 AM

payments down? Any word on pool? I'm pulling hash again, will be back when we know whats going on.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:00:00 PM

payments down? Any word on pool? I'm pulling hash again, will be back when we know whats going on.
Yes payments are not right. I pulled half of my miners this morning.
grn

Activity: 357
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:33:32 PM

Missing 8 hours of payout today. whats up? or down....

Taking 3 TH elsewhere for now. will leave some hash

perhaps your miners were off my payouts are fine but if its an issue check the above posts for support

Miners were connected all day

How is that Lexical analysis working out bickneleski?
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:13:04 PM

todays payment was lower then expected again, just like before less then 100% BTC not 112.5% as the payment before was Sad i noticed the efficiency of the pool was down to 91-93% around that time again like before when we were having this issue,  it must be the invalid shares causing something strange Sad  when the payments were "fixed" the efficiency was up to 98%

MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:31:02 PM

If some of you would stick around just a bit and not play in to the hype. You would have like me, received what I call a sorry we fucked up payment. Yes my payments were low for a while but have since been rectified with a 0.01x payment.

To be decided...
oakenshield

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:33:51 PM

Wikipedia:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

[color=tealPonzi schemes occasionally begin as legitimate businesses, until the business fails to achieve the returns expected. The business becomes a Ponzi scheme if it then continues under fraudulent terms.[/color] Whatever the initial situation, the perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.

[...]

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons:

• The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money (which excludes payouts to investors already made).
• Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
• External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
cgladue

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:35:05 PM

If some of you would stick around just a bit and not play in to the hype. You would have like me, received what I call a sorry we fucked up payment. Yes my payments were low for a while but have since been rectified with a 0.01x payment.

how come you seem to be the only one whos gotten a payment like this ?  im still mining here and have gotten no communication whatsoever about correcting back pay

buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:37:54 PM

how come you seem to be the only one whos gotten a payment like this ?  im still mining here and have gotten no communication whatsoever about correcting back pay

Same, What troubles me most is no communication. All my hash is off and will not be back until payments are settled and we know what is going on.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:38:49 PM

how come you seem to be the only one whos gotten a payment like this ?  im still mining here and have gotten no communication whatsoever about correcting back pay
Honestly I have no idea but I use coinbase for all payments received (easy transaction reporting and daily earnings tracking) from the pool and nothing else so I know it's from the pool.

To be decided...
bbeesley

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:28:14 PM

Wikipedia:

...pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors,

the problem with your argument is that none of us are paying capital to the operators of the pool.   We are just mining there so our only real risk is that they won't pay out shares - which they have always made good on in the past - before we give up and mine somewhere else

so..it's not a Ponzi.  Nothing to see here, move along.

1A3vU4r4typS1jNFfaJjvm77ZHMtqEvB4F
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:50:35 PM

Wikipedia:

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

[color=tealPonzi schemes occasionally begin as legitimate businesses, until the business fails to achieve the returns expected. The business becomes a Ponzi scheme if it then continues under fraudulent terms.[/color] Whatever the initial situation, the perpetuation of the high returns requires an ever-increasing flow of money from new investors to sustain the scheme.

[...]

When a Ponzi scheme is not stopped by the authorities, it sooner or later falls apart for one of the following reasons:

• The promoter vanishes, taking all the remaining investment money (which excludes payouts to investors already made).
• Since the scheme requires a continual stream of investments to fund higher returns, once investment slows down, the scheme collapses as the promoter starts having problems paying the promised returns (the higher the returns, the greater the risk of the Ponzi scheme collapsing). Such liquidity crises often trigger panics, as more people start asking for their money, similar to a bank run.
• External market forces, such as a sharp decline in the economy (for example, the Madoff investment scandal during the market downturn of 2008), cause many investors to withdraw part or all of their funds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

This poster is a joke.... Pool is having problems but it's far from being a Ponzi scheme !
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:55:47 PM

..it's not a Ponzi.

You're right, it's much worse than that. You're mining for an invisible dev (s0br) & a silent employee (ThePhwner) aka "TheFakeFotoman" who sits in irc chat refunding people for the fuse-less hardware he sold them that melts as soon as you plug it in, while watching at least 15% of all miners income roll in to a wallet somewhere. That of course is when you get paid at all. They must be having such a laugh at everyone who thinks they're gonna get their backdated payments, their 12.5% bonuses, their S3's etc.......I bet they're in stitches at those who took 1 day @ 50% extra - instead of 30 days @ 12.5% as they were promised......easy money  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Definitely not a ponzi - a scam yes, a con even - but not a ponzi.

Oh look, the website is down again.........

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:56:33 PM

Honestly I have no idea but I use coinbase for all payments received (easy transaction reporting and daily earnings tracking) from the pool and nothing else so I know it's from the pool.

Payouts did not happen in a timely manor and then the ones that did come thru were not normal or enough for the hashing. We still have not been told anything concerning last weeks low payments.
silverthornne

Activity: 148
Merit: 100

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:03:35 PM

Lots of people seem to enjoy attacking this pool. If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave and mine elsewhere. I think those of us that still mine at the pool are smart enough to leave if they want to. If they haven't, it's because they believe that sticking it out is worthwhile. I mean, check the threads for all big pools such as Eligius, Bitminter, BTCguild, Ghash, etc. There have been times that things work exactly as planned and times that glitches rear their ugly head. There have been times when luck is really low and there are accusations of block withholding attacks and just about anything really. It's par for the course in a community that tends to overreach its grasp. That's what Bitcoin is because for all the talks of grandeur of Bitcoin surpassing this or that or being accepted here or there, the true backbone of network, the mining, is handled by pools that are managed with very few staff and at such a high development speed that hiccups are unavoidable.

Anyway, yes, the front end is down. However, the back end is working. I can monitor my miners by way of the API and an Android app called Mining Pool Status that allows custom API calls. Heck, if you have the means, you can use the open API that the pool provides to check status any time.

cgladue

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:16:54 PM

personally for me its the lack of communication that is most frustrating, i believe that Pwner and s0br and the crew are trying, but this isnt some mining pool for AUR coin or something, this is a big en-devour for all involved and should be treated with a level of urgency. 

as s0br states in page #1 of this thread
Quite frankly, I find it rather irresponsible to do so, or to delay any payments by any amount of time. It's technically incomprehensible.

its also irresponsible to let people speculate what the issues are without any update, notice, or plan for how to correct them. 

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:35:01 PM

..it's not a Ponzi.

You're right, it's much worse than that. You're mining for an invisible dev (s0br) & a silent employee (ThePhwner) aka "TheFakeFotoman" who sits in irc chat refunding people for the fuse-less hardware he sold them that melts as soon as you plug it in, while watching at least 15% of all miners income roll in to a wallet somewhere. That of course is when you get paid at all. They must be having such a laugh at everyone who thinks they're gonna get their backdated payments, their 12.5% bonuses, their S3's etc.......I bet they're in stitches at those who took 1 day @ 50% extra - instead of 30 days @ 12.5% as they were promised......easy money  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I resell Zeus, I can't change their design. They do not include fuses. In addition, this buyer openly stated he had opened the unit to change fans, OCed well beyond OEM recommendations, and used inadequate PSU cables. In spite of all this, I refunded the cost of the Raspberry Pi that was part of the order to assist with his troubles. The unit is still in working order as the buyer will attest to.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:37:54 PM

Why is it you can reply to that, but not to any users questions/concerns?

You're gonna have to face facts dudes, s0br has gone. So have your 12.5% bonuses, your back pay & your S3's.

His last post here was on: August 20, 2014. Not on irc anymore.

Last seen bidding BTC5 (slightly more than he owes flound1129) to advertise bitcoindigger.com on August 27th  - which has gone.

He controls the wallet. He done the coding. FakeFotoMan can't do squat.

Yet you sit here telling yourselves that he's working hard & everything will be OK? Come on........ Roll Eyes

I'm sorry for your losses, really, I am. But you gotta wake up guys.

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
proctologic

Activity: 241

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:40:50 PM

..it's not a Ponzi.

I bought the fuseless zeusminer and i have never seen any hw that includes fuses so you must be retarded cathoderay

ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:41:23 PM

Why is it you can reply to that, but not to any users questions/concerns?

You're gonna have to face facts dudes, s0br has gone. So have your 12.5% bonuses, your back pay & your S3's.

His last post here was on: August 20, 2014. Not on irc anymore.

Last seen bidding BTC5 (slightly more than he owes flound1129) to advertise bitcoindigger.com on August 27th  - which has gone.

He controls the wallet. He done the coding. FakeFotoMan can't do squat.

Yet you sit here telling yourselves that he's working hard & everything will be OK? Come on........ Roll Eyes

I'm sorry for your losses, really, I am. But you gotta wake up guys.

Because you seem to think I know more than I do and have full access to the pool. I've worked for BAN for about 2 weeks. Anyone in charge would be stupid to let me have full access in that short of a time.

BTW since you're not a customer of mine, where do you come from attacking my business?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:52:46 PM

Back up your accusations with your identity.

Show all this proof you claim to have.

Prove you did business with me and have any knowledge of my customer satisfaction. The customer you used as an example posted back about the experience so that should tell you something - you're angry about it and he's not.

LOL.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: