Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bruno033

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 06:31:07 PM

still no winner for the August 19, 2014 and August 20, 2014?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cat2

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 06:42:15 PM

still cant connect to website. getting...

Notice: mysqli::mysqli(): send of 67 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 6 Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 6 Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_strict in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 14 Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on a non-object in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 14

payouts still showing up in my wallet thus happy Smiley

Nervous that website is down.

I think I've become a PPS fan on this pool! Payouts higher than I'm used to.

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:04:22 PM

You should be a fan of PPS payments. Used to go PPS when I was still in Deepbit. It's a better payment method for the miners, not so hot for the pool operators as a spell of bad luck could hit them hard. That's why PPS usually commands the highest fees. A PPS pool with no fee is just crazy good.

thebebopfunk

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:04:56 PM

still cant connect to website. getting...

Notice: mysqli::mysqli(): send of 67 bytes failed with errno=32 Broken pipe in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 6 Warning: mysqli::mysqli(): (HY000/2006): MySQL server has gone away in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 6 Warning: mysqli::query(): Couldn't fetch mysqli_strict in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 14 Fatal error: Call to a member function fetch_object() on a non-object in /home/www/php-mpos/include/database.inc.php on line 14

payouts still showing up in my wallet thus happy Smiley

Nervous that website is down.

I think I've become a PPS fan on this pool! Payouts higher than I'm used to.

Just relax, it goes up & down at various intervals. The pool op has been nothing but honest & transparent.
PCComf

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:10:07 PM

Or leave and give the rest of us better odds at the S3. Smiley
cat2

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:13:05 PM

Sorry I'm still hoping for the next s3!  Cool

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
xms

Activity: 223

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

hello there,
there are no winner for August 19, 2014?

I'm crossing my fingers.  Roll Eyes
Have you received any of the two you've won yet ?

Either way I'm hoping I win one, could use a bit more power.

Hi,

Not yet, but I am really looking forward to it. In fact, I've bought some really nice power supplies, Thermaltake Toughpower Grand, 1200W, 80 plus gold.

I know that you might be thinking that "this guy is cocky", but it's not what you think. I had actually bought the two power supplies; because I was anticipating some Scrypt miners I had ordered from GAW Miners. They were supposed to ship the "same day" that I ordered them, but after waiting for more than a week for them just to leave the GAW Miners warehouse, I cancelled the orders.

hi,

I am one of the winners too but do you know any info on the s3`s ?
i need some extra hash power :-)

gr xms

XMG: 9Dqt2gQz5iNFFsMiFS3ftDd486RQQFW9Sx ,  BLE: JTk35RjRPD5wUzRRRUEb6t84QRvJKkfeFz
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:57:15 PM

You should be a fan of PPS payments. Used to go PPS when I was still in Deepbit. It's a better payment method for the miners, not so hot for the pool operators as a spell of bad luck could hit them hard. That's why PPS usually commands the highest fees. A PPS pool with no fee is just crazy good.

AND a %12.5 bonus
AND a %50 short term bonus for a payout hiccup
AND a free S3 every day for a month
AAAAAAND a very responsive down to earth admin

Right now IMO this pool is the stone cold nuts.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
cat2

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:28:09 PM

The website home page still shows:
Db maintenance... pool is still up! Be back in a few minutes!

I was able to connect using the link at the beginning of these posts:
The public pool statistics are here: https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

From there I was able to get to the login page and after logging in got to my dashboard, pool stats, etc.

Every thing was verrryyy slowww.
Think i'll leave this website alone for awhile now that I've had my statistics fix. :\

><((((º>·.·..><((((º>
..·..><((((º>
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 09:44:30 PM

AND a %12.5 bonus
AND a %50 short term bonus for a payout hiccup
AND a free S3 every day for a month
AAAAAAND a very responsive down to earth admin

Right now IMO this pool is the stone cold nuts.
agree
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 10:55:03 PM

So what is the ultimate goal of BitcoinAffiliateNetwork? Certainly this current business model is not sustainable, lol.

So why are they rewarding pool users with much more BTC than they've actually earned and giving away S3s on top of that? Eventually they'll have to make money the old fashioned way or they'll go bankrupt. What service will they actually be selling? Have they ever made any statements about that yet? If no, why not?

My apologies if this has already been answered. I've only been loosely following this thread because it seems to be too good to be true... and you know the saying behind that.  Wink
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:17:35 PM

So what is the ultimate goal of BitcoinAffiliateNetwork? Certainly this current business model is not sustainable, lol.

So why are they rewarding pool users with much more BTC than they've actually earned and giving away S3s on top of that? Eventually they'll have to make money the old fashioned way or they'll go bankrupt. What service will they actually be selling? Have they ever made any statements about that yet? If no, why not?

My apologies if this has already been answered. I've only been loosely following this thread because it seems to be too good to be true... and you know the saying behind that.  Wink
Somewhat covered on page #1 "This pool is intended to be a free service for a new company we're launching in the Fall and will be promoting soon. "

Edit: the OP has made it clear he is spending a ton of money to get this pool going and promoted. He has been open and upfront. So I am wondering if just maybe this pool will compete with GHash.
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:17:56 PM

My apologies if this has already been answered. I've only been loosely following this thread because it seems to be too good to be true... and you know the saying behind that.  Wink

I don't think he has given a definitive answer but here is one of sobr's posts earlier in the thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=722202.msg8407211#msg8407211

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 11:43:57 PM

I don't think he has given a definitive answer but here is one of sobr's posts earlier in the thread.

Thanks for the link. Here's the text from that link...

Testing new code (ideas) that bring considerable efficiency to solving blocks from the pool's side... Need a lot of hashing to test various things... The risk is there... no doubt... but if it works out the monetary rewards are considerably larger than the cost of the bonuses and giveaways... I could be wrong, and I've been wrong plenty, but also have a wake of a of successes where I wasn't wrong.

Risky? I eat risk for breakfast. Just be happy to be a part of something really great.. that myself and a few of my friends/associates have decided to put in many extra hours and cash (that we could have instead just used for additional mining hardware for ourselves or build outs), and saw opportunity in being able to contribute to a community behind a vision (Bitcoin) that we're insanely passionate about...

Sure things are fishy... it's odd... it's outrageous... but so is all this crypto currency stuff...

... never enjoyed the limited selection of pools (which are an absolute necessary to be a part of unless you're sitting on 5-10 million dollars) ... so we thought we'd do something about it ... for ourselves out of necessity/survival... and for everyone else... we took a risk into sharing work from our laborious days, nights, and weekends... that it would trigger an unforeseen path of even greater things than we've ever envisioned by contributing to other people like us. So far... seems like we were right.

Something that began as a simple thought of being a free service.. it's delayed our main mission because it's shown a light on many things.. and quite simply... how important that it is that it needs to exist and flourish.

It's going to be a tough and challenging road. We're working with many exciting individuals and organizations... can't say I've ever experienced this in my own life... and one thing's most certain... there's a lot of room for everyone to participate...

I still don't see what their ultimate goal is. Just exactly what is their "main mission"? Is it ultimately just going to be another pool? It has to be obvious to everyone that they can't continue giving the current perks as it's not a sustainable business model.

He mentions in the first bolded comment that they are testing something that would give them an advantage in solving blocks for the pool. Is this even a genuine thing? To me it sounds like bitcoin alchemy and is frankly alarming.
sjc1490

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:05:20 AM

The way I see it there is only two reasons to start a pool:
1. You are a true believer in bitcoin and want to do what you can to help decentralize the hash rate.
2.You are business minded and want to make some money ( fees, etc.)
So I think time will tell as the pool takes a more defined direction, for now I will just sit back and enjoy the pool's generosity and maybe win a S3.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 12:48:28 AM

@s0br, I shot you a few emails so when you get a chance please reply
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:02:31 AM

My apologies if this has already been answered. I've only been loosely following this thread because it seems to be too good to be true... and you know the saying behind that.  Wink

Thanks for the link. Here's the text from that link...

Testing new code (ideas) that bring considerable efficiency to solving blocks from the pool's side... Need a lot of hashing to test various things... The risk is there... no doubt... but if it works out the monetary rewards are considerably larger than the cost of the bonuses and giveaways... I could be wrong, and I've been wrong plenty, but also have a wake of a of successes where I wasn't wrong.

Risky? I eat risk for breakfast. Just be happy to be a part of something really great.. that myself and a few of my friends/associates have decided to put in many extra hours and cash (that we could have instead just used for additional mining hardware for ourselves or build outs), and saw opportunity in being able to contribute to a community behind a vision (Bitcoin) that we're insanely passionate about...

Sure things are fishy... it's odd... it's outrageous... but so is all this crypto currency stuff...

... never enjoyed the limited selection of pools (which are an absolute necessary to be a part of unless you're sitting on 5-10 million dollars) ... so we thought we'd do something about it ... for ourselves out of necessity/survival... and for everyone else... we took a risk into sharing work from our laborious days, nights, and weekends... that it would trigger an unforeseen path of even greater things than we've ever envisioned by contributing to other people like us. So far... seems like we were right.

Something that began as a simple thought of being a free service.. it's delayed our main mission because it's shown a light on many things.. and quite simply... how important that it is that it needs to exist and flourish.

It's going to be a tough and challenging road. We're working with many exciting individuals and organizations... can't say I've ever experienced this in my own life... and one thing's most certain... there's a lot of room for everyone to participate...
I still don't see what their ultimate goal is. Just exactly what is their "main mission"? Is it ultimately just going to be another pool? It has to be obvious to everyone that they can't continue giving the current perks as it's not a sustainable business model.

He mentions in the first bolded comment that they are testing something that would give them an advantage in solving blocks for the pool. Is this even a genuine thing? To me it sounds like bitcoin alchemy and is frankly alarming.

hi to answer this look at post 81 (page 5) on this thread that will gave ya more insight on the longer term plan and what these guys are aiming for Wink

specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:41:37 AM

Just as long as it's not the "Underpants Gnomes" business plan, I think s0br will be doing great.

Honestly, he seems like a hard working individual, and that is a key component to many ideas that became successful realities.

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:46:06 AM

Just as long as it's not the "Underwear Gnomes" business plan, I think s0br will be doing great.

Honestly, he seems like a hard working individual, and that is a key component to many ideas that became successful realities.

lol you would be number 1 in line if that the plan lol  Tongue  Grin
Dramm

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 11:39:16 AM

Im still mining at the pool. but payment disappeared. its norm?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: