Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:30:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83090 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fire000

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:33:27 PM

thx so much BAN admin ! Great Support  . . .

Quote from: ThePhwner
Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

You're a whiner, and a rage-filled idiot. Accept help or shut the fuck up.

are you on the singapore server by any change Huh?  As at a guess you are on that server

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

thx so much BAN admin ! Great Support  . . .

Grow a pair and grow up.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. You're just ranting, ranting, ranting, even when people try to help you.

Sorry the pool isn't your personal BTC faucet. And I'm sure you'll post this on the forums like the whiny little child you are, so please post all of it.

So is your miner still configured to point to the BAN website and not a pool? That might affect payouts... maybe.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
mcdougle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:39:30 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

Damn, I wanted to say that. Why does everyone else always get the fun stuff?
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:39:39 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

are you on the singapore server by any change Huh?

don't even want to mention that but good help from others . . . was on 3 different servers (sometimes singapore or tokyo reports dead and comes back alive) but miners were hashing & on dash shows 0 hash . . . so went on other pool till things are sorted out. servers failed so it went to pool 2 on failover but then again . .  so decided to mine somewhere else till issues sorts out no idea what is happening behind the scenes. not only me but others too. my question were not answered, miners are hashing but pool shows 0 hash and no shares are reported so what were the miners mining & where did the shares went ? was told by a fellow miner that it will goto main server. not that technical but mining somewhere else.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:42:16 PM

You realize that when a pool show dead that it isn't mining?

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
fire000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:49:12 PM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 10:02:01 PM by fire000

Grow a pair and grow up.

are you on the singapore server by any change Huh?

don't even want to mention that but good help from others . . . was on 3 different servers (sometimes singapore or tokyo reports dead and comes back alive) but miners were hashing & on dash shows 0 hash . . . so went on other pool till things are sorted out. servers failed so it went to pool 2 on failover but then again . .  so decided to mine somewhere else till issues sorts out no idea what is happening behind the scenes. not only me but others too. my question were not answered, miners are hashing but pool shows 0 hash and no shares are reported so what were the miners mining & where did the shares went ? was told by a fellow miner that it will goto main server. not that technical but mining somewhere else.

Right there the issue (sometimes singapore or tokyo)   Now I too was using the singapore today and noticed it was not logging shares back to the mpos but the miners where putting shares into the pool....    I when into the IRC and had a chat to the admin and we did a few tests...   Of this will worked out there was a comm problem from the remote server (singapore or tokyo) to the main server where the mpos is (the main pool page etc) this was why there was no hash rates no shares etc been reported.....   And it was effecting those asia based servers only.....    Now also in IRC when we worked out was going on I suggested to people to move to the us servers till sobr looked at it as a temp fix to get ya payout rolling again <<<< minus the ones locked on that singapoe server

Now sobr was highlighted to the problem and has since fixed it as I can report from my end....    Also you would of noticed you last payout from pool was a higher amount than normal this is due to it backpaying all the shares that were trapped on the singapore server a quick look at your payout page will highlight this or here https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/index.php?page=account&action=earnings   your earning for the last hour would be well up on their norm....  

I hope this explain it
yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:49:16 PM

You realize that when a pool show dead that it isn't mining?

it is mining on pool 2 on failover. then back to 1 , 1 went dead back to 2 n mining normally on miner side, even rebooted miners too.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:50:22 PM

also yslyung mining.bitcoinaffilliatenetwork.com was never a pool stratum server, so that being in your config is your error.

Missing hash? Low pay?

Look at your miner.

You told us TWICE that was one of your failover pools.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
cathoderay

Activity: 379

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:51:12 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

Astounding. Truly amazing tech support. That'll bring no end of miners running to your pool........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
Avoid manipulative Exchanges - Localbitcoins.com
fire000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:54:58 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

Astounding. Truly amazing tech support. That'll bring no end of miners running to your pool........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

keep trolling if you only knew what was going on the full pic...   I am sure bittalk admin are going to spot something in the ips  PS the tech support done well to keep his cool up to that point given what this user has pulled both in the irc and this forum Wink
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:55:22 PM

Grow a pair and grow up.

I apologize.

yslyung and I have a prior relationship and he is picking and choosing from it in my new role with BAN to expand his platform to vent. I have been ascribed dual role of his friend and BAN admin, and apparently I can wear both hats successfully...

There have been close to 72 hours of attempts to help this user which have been met with him ignoring technical advice and abusing the support staff. This was not professional.

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:58:10 PM

You should offer him one of your invisible S3's as compensation........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Have you been a victim of dogie insults, neg-rep'd for no reason or been falsely accused by him? If so, air your experiences here:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.0
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:59:33 PM

You should offer him one of your invisible S3's as compensation........ Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

As long as I get to configure it so all 3 pools are actual mining pools...

yslyung
Legendary

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:00:58 PM

also yslyung mining.bitcoinaffilliatenetwork.com was never a pool stratum server, so that being in your config is your error.

Missing hash? Low pay?

Look at your miner.

didn't even go to pool # 3 . of course swapped & tested.

oh sorry that's suppose to be help & your quote again :

Work with us or shut the fuck up. = Customer Service for large company for how many years ? hmmmmm keep up the good work.

so better shut up cos i can be quite certain many ain't gonna work with someone like you.

fire000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:04:07 PM

Missing hash? Low pay?

Look at your miner.

Work with us or shut the fuck up. = Customer Service for large company for how many years ? hmmmmm keep up the good work.

so better shut up cos i can be quite certain many ain't gonna work with someone like you.

Lol did you read my post above Huh?   ps mining.bitcoinaffilliatenetwork.com is not a server hence why pool 3 does not work that the main pool page not a mining server Smiley  As all off BAN mining servers are in the following format xxxxxx.bitcoindigger.com:3333/3334

"[05:29] <captminer> pool 1 tokyo, pool2 singapore, pool 3 mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
[05:29] <captminer> pools are set to failover"

As the admin tried to tell you a few times in that IRC
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:05:01 PM

sorry dude but they are  being delivered. My friend who got me to come to this pool got one of the two he won today.
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:06:21 PM

Missing hash? Low pay?

Look at your miner.

Do you want help with your earnings or is  this just a personal attack on me now?

cathoderay

Welcome to dogietalk.bs

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:06:55 PM

My friend, use a reputable pool that has proper tech support. Any pool that talks to it's users like that won't last long. It's disgusting to be talked to like that.

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:07:23 PM

it is pure envy Aurel.

First he claim he don't mine here. i bet he is wondering why he didn't win/get 1

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:12:31 PM

Missing hash? Low pay?

Look at your miner.

yslyung, ThePhwner has apologize for what he said to you but you seem to just keep ranting. I think if you would keep it more civilized the responses may be the same. You have a right to ask the question you have been but if you don't like or believe the answers you just need to move on. Plenty of other pools out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: