Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:51:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jfrenchy

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:26:25 PM

I registered a new account at https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/.  I got the email, followed the link, it said that it was successful and to log in.  Trying to log in doesn't work.  I get a very brief message that a token expired and try again.  Many tries later I figured I wasn't typing fast enough and used paste.  Still no joy.  So I sent an email.  Except that failed also.

Running a mining pool is complicated.  I have to wonder about a pool who's web page will not even work.

TaggedYa

i am still waiting for my confirming email and I signed up on Sunday.   Undecided
did you check your spam folder?

yes....not there.  I wish there was a way to have it resent.
just use another email address

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:27:01 PM

Hey s0br,

Thanks for all you hard work; mining is sweet now on London server Smiley. I like your pool and all my miners are pointed at it (only 1TH but every little helps eh).

Also for your giveaway of an s3 every day for 30 days, that's obviously cost you a lot of money.

Have you thought about offering a block finder bonus?

How's about offering a block finder bonus of say 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 5 btc block finder bonus? Not sure how easy it would be to implement but would certainly get you some more miners Wink.

I also think it would keep miners interested after the s3 giveaway and bonus has ended.

It's just my opinion, but I disagree. I think everyone that doesn't have more than 100 Th/s of miners would get pretty bored after seeing only a handful of users win the bonuses... many, many times. Nothing against those folks with more than 100 Th/s of miners; because they are helping all of us collectively.

I don't think there needs to be a gimmick of any kind afterwards. I think steady PPS payouts is rewarding, and reliable. I think that might appeal to a broad spectrum of miners.

Ok that's fine just think to keep miners a new pool has to offer something different and a nice block finder bonus certainly would do that.
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:17:24 PM

Hey s0br,

Thanks for all you hard work; mining is sweet now on London server Smiley. I like your pool and all my miners are pointed at it (only 1TH but every little helps eh).

Also for your giveaway of an s3 every day for 30 days, that's obviously cost you a lot of money.

How's about offering a block finder bonus of say 1, 2, 3, 4 or even 5 btc block finder bonus? Not sure how easy it would be to implement but would certainly get you some more miners Wink.

I also think it would keep miners interested after the s3 giveaway and bonus has ended.

It's just my opinion, but I disagree. I think everyone that doesn't have more than 100 Th/s of miners would get pretty bored after seeing only a handful of users win the bonuses... many, many times. Nothing against those folks with more than 100 Th/s of miners; because they are helping all of us collectively.

I don't think there needs to be a gimmick of any kind afterwards. I think steady PPS payouts is rewarding, and reliable. I think that might appeal to a broad spectrum of miners.

Ok that's fine just think to keep miners a new pool has to offer something different and a nice block finder bonus certainly would do that.

Offering x% bonus is the best bonus of any mining pool I have ever seen, and this, so far has proven to be a reliable mining pool.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 10:37:54 PM

Hey s0br,

I'll think of fun things.. to do... for the sake of adding fun...

The incentive can only and will only be a couple of things...

1. This is the most profitable pool.
2. The payouts are measurable, predictable, in alignment with calculations from network difficulty (ie bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty), and fast.

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:26:41 AM

Can you PLEASE do something about allowing us to say how much diff a worker gets ?

I got a 440Gh machine on here that you pools giving a diff of 1.21K and I kinda feel like it's messing with my hash because your pool is the only one it acts up on where as with all other pools I can set worker diffs and stronger rates.

To be decided...
rkinnin

Activity: 316

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:51:25 AM

I registered a new account at https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com/.  I got the email, followed the link, it said that it was successful and to log in.  Trying to log in doesn't work.  I get a very brief message that a token expired and try again.  Many tries later I figured I wasn't typing fast enough and used paste.  Still no joy.  So I sent an email.  Except that failed also.

Running a mining pool is complicated.  I have to wonder about a pool who's web page will not even work.

TaggedYa

i am still waiting for my confirming email and I signed up on Sunday.   Undecided
did you check your spam folder?

yes....not there.  I wish there was a way to have it resent.
just use another email address

great idea.....i also had to create another wallet address too...but I am in and I have one of my miners churning away.  Thanks for the tip.
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:53:09 AM

Can you PLEASE do something about allowing us to say how much diff a worker gets ?

I got a 440Gh machine on here that you pools giving a diff of 1.21K and I kinda feel like it's messing with my hash because your pool is the only one it acts up on where as with all other pools I can set worker diffs and stronger rates.

Give it some time to sort out. I have a menagerie of old USB ASICs connected to hubs and they have never reached a WU of 300/M. They are at 308/M now on this pool, so he's doing something right. And all my S1s are holding steady at 178/180Gh.
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:55:29 AM

Give it some time to sort out. I have a menagerie of old USB ASICs connected to hubs and they have never reached a WU of 300/M. They are at 308/M now on this pool, so he's doing something right. And all my S1s are holding steady at 178/180Gh.
Anywhere else I have had this miner I can always set a diff of 256 like on BTCuild or Bitminter or hell, even Ghash.

I've been here for like three days now always seeing diff over 1k for the miner.

To be decided...
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:15 AM

there is weird. My machine is getting diff 400ish diff
fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:04:47 AM

Anywhere else I have had this miner I can always set a diff of 256 like on BTCuild or Bitminter or hell, even Ghash.

I've been here for like three days now always seeing diff over 1k for the miner.

Where it showing the 1k diff for the miner Huh??   On the rig it self   or the dashboard?Huh?
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:34:02 AM

Where it showing the 1k diff for the miner Huh??   On the rig it self   or the dashboard?Huh?
On the S3 webui itself, either way the point is this pool seems tot be making me lose hash which in turn is a loss of income.

Like right now, it's showing diff of 1.48k, if this was any other pool like BTCGuild, ghash etc it would b using / showing the 256 that I would have set. I got one of my 9 miners pointed here for testing and if it doesn't get better I may just leave, so something will have eto be done about allowing us to set diffs on our workers.

To be decided...
leotheminer

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 02:43:45 AM

Did you know your shares are weighted by your difficulty? Big difficulty gives your machine harder work to do (because it can handle it), and correspondingly a higher reward. It's a good thing. Giving your antminer 256 difficulty is like giving a rocket scientist a box of crayons to work with.
s0br (OP)

Activity: 87

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:41:34 AM

Just set these up for you guys...

New Lower Difficulty (512 Max) Stratum Servers Please, only miners with rigs slower than 750GH/s use these...
stratum+tcp://sydney.bitcoindigger.com:3334 (Sydney)
stratum+tcp://tokyo.bitcoindigger.com:3334 (Tokyo)
stratum+tcp://london.bitcoindigger.com:3334 (UK)
stratum+tcp://west1.bitcoindigger.com:3334 (Phoenix)

I edited my original post... will setup more later..

PPS (Pay Per Share) Bitcoin Mining Pool
0% Fees + 1% Bonus + Merged Mining (NMC - Namecoin) +Hourly Payouts
https://mining.bitcoinaffiliatenetwork.com
buy4crypto

Activity: 434

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:41:21 AM

New Lower Difficulty (512 Max) Stratum Servers Please, only miners with rigs slower than 750GH/s use these...

Do you think the people running at roughly 450ghash /machine like myself should switch to those lower diff stratums? Everything seems fine from reviewing previous days work.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:17:38 AM

I personally am going to wait until a lower dif new york node comes online.

By the way, Site down?
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

I personally am going to wait until a lower dif new york node comes online.

By the way, Site down?

This guy!

I've been mining on here since I see his promo and talked with him over skype pretty legit pool operator looking forward to working on some future projects together with him!

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
PCComf

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:53:18 PM

Do you think the people running at roughly 450ghash /machine like myself should switch to those lower diff stratums? Everything seems fine from reviewing previous days work.
Over time it makes absolutely no difference in your bottom line, even if you were 1MH/s. This kind of difficulty debate is for the mathematically challenged.
Dhoulmagus1977

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:46:13 PM

Is something going on with the site frontend? It appears completely down to me. I am receiving a 500 Internal Server Error.
chadwickx16

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:46:47 PM

Is something going on with the site frontend? It appears completely down to me. I am receiving a 500 Internal Server Error.
It's coming and going for me.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
bruno033

Activity: 34

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 05:48:54 PM

hello there,
there are no winner for August 19, 2014?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: