Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:44:31 PM

I can confirm that at least one of the winners on that list sent me pictures of their new S3 from s0br the day they got it.  I am the one that told my friend about the pool, and aside from being a bit jealous, it is legit...it is hashing now.

It does however seem that the contest has ended, and it isn't in fact, every day this month (unless he's about to announce the second half of the month now).  If so...I hope I win, if not...mining here has consistently been paying out...but I may do another comparison later today to see what pool is worth pointing at.

Proof or it didn't happen. As others have said previously - words mean nothing here.

OK, here's the deal:

@ s0br: Nobody else, no more sock puppets - this is to the postman himself:

Stop hiding behind your fake "support team" and prove me wrong. Show everyone here that you have shipped the miners you say you have - tracking numbers, delivery confirmations, label pictures or whatever - but it's got to be solid, undeniable proof - not the sad excuse of a pic that your abusive support member ThePhwner posted here. That's not so hard is it? If you mistakenly burned all the documentation, contact your "winners" & tell them to post it - I'm sure they'll want to help you out, seeing as you've been so generous to them.

Do whatever you have to do, but if you don't, I guarantee you I'll open an official scam accusation against you & your sock puppet crew on this & other forums exposing your BS lies & you can kiss your scamming pool bye-bye.

For the record: I'm not anti any pool. But I am anti scammer, anti theft, anti bullshit & anti fraud. Too many miners are getting stitched up - period. If you prove me wrong - I will retract all my accusations & apologize unreservedly - the ball is in your court. Do the right thing, or get royally screwed the way you're screwing the users here.

Up to you.

LOL. I am the blue sock. With the googly eyes.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 04:54:15 PM

I can confirm that at least one of the winners on that list sent me pictures of their new S3 from s0br the day they got it.  I am the one that told my friend about the pool, and aside from being a bit jealous, it is legit...it is hashing now.

It does however seem that the contest has ended, and it isn't in fact, every day this month (unless he's about to announce the second half of the month now).  If so...I hope I win, if not...mining here has consistently been paying out...but I may do another comparison later today to see what pool is worth pointing at.

Proof or it didn't happen. As others have said previously - words mean nothing here.

OK, here's the deal:

@ s0br: Nobody else, no more sock puppets - this is to the postman himself:

Stop hiding behind your fake "support team" and prove me wrong. Show everyone here that you have shipped the miners you say you have - tracking numbers, delivery confirmations, label pictures or whatever - but it's got to be solid, undeniable proof - not the sad excuse of a pic that your abusive support member ThePhwner posted here. That's not so hard is it? If you mistakenly burned all the documentation, contact your "winners" & tell them to post it - I'm sure they'll want to help you out, seeing as you've been so generous to them.

Do whatever you have to do, but if you don't, I guarantee you I'll open an official scam accusation against you & your sock puppet crew on this & other forums exposing your BS lies & you can kiss your scamming pool bye-bye.

For the record: I'm not anti any pool. But I am anti scammer, anti theft, anti bullshit & anti fraud. Too many miners are getting stitched up - period. If you prove me wrong - I will retract all my accusations & apologize unreservedly - the ball is in your court. Do the right thing, or get royally screwed the way you're screwing the users here.

Up to you.

Why should anyone have to prove you wrong with wild accusations? Innocent until proven guilty where I am from.

I am one of the winners, and have no affiliation with the pool. I was just informed I won yesterday and requested a tracking number. So we will see. I wouldn't say that these guys are a scam. The pool operator seems to have background in a industry related to what hes doing now, this is the first attempt to do it with bitcoin. So, really its up to you to prove any of these accusations. Because if you can, I would be willing to listen. But as of now, its all hearsay?

Also, this pool is paid promotion on google, that tends to lend to the credibility of the longterm vision, over a quick PnD. And from the bonus already, I can go days with no payment and still be better off mining here as I have been for a few weeks now.

Multipool.us just switched all it's mining hash over to this pool as well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:00:35 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:14:30 PM by cyberpinoy

Wow it is amazing how many people are bad mouthinig this pool. I pray to goodness they stay exactly like they are.

I absolutely agree! I rented a miner 11 days and get the wrong payment of a loss. But as they say: free cheese - only in a mousetrap!
I'm leaving, and people in pink glasses - good luck!   Grin

Firstly let me say until Bitcoin affiliate network I used to think and know renting rigs was not profitable, but tonight I found this pool made it profitable. When renting a rig make sure you do the right things.

Firstly this pool makes it nice because they have many servers, dont rent a rig from Singapore and connect to a server in westUSA, use enough common sense to connect to a server closest to the rig your renting. Next if its more than 0.000000025 price/Mhash/day its most likely not going to be profitable. think about it logically would you rent your rig out for the same amount of BTC you can get mining in a pool. No so why are they going to.

I have only been here a roughly 40 hours so I really have not had a chance to have many problems. I was seriously not worried about the S3 as those are half the hash of my current equipment I buy and like, I wanted to try it after the escapade with Ghash.io who absolutely are scammers in its finest form. In the dictionary next to the greediest pool in existence is Ghash.io logo. Anyways, I tried f2pool and it was nice I will admit the ad for the free S3 did attract me, altho I dont like its 1/2 the power of one of my machines, free is free and I could sell it if I won it and buy the machine I like LOL so i tried this pool anyways.

Before I could eat lunch and fart I already had a deposit, then another then another, then I switched it to 8 hours so not so many, now I went back to the 2 hour because I liked seeing so many. this pool has been fun, paid fast and I have had better hashrates here than most other pools, my hashrates with them blew my rates with Ghash.io out of the water.

to be quite honest even if the S3 promo was a set up the payouts here are well worth the visit. I threw the smallest miner I had at it to begin with and was surprised he could even get a payout, then I added a big machine with him and the payouts kept coming.

I hope you guys keep this pool as of now, with as well as it has gone so far, you have a lifetime member with me. Please dont be like the other pools and screw it up. I buy machines all the time so ill keep throwing hash at you.

For those of you wanting some pictures to back up posts Ill give one of my wallet. This section is the payouts since I began as a member earlier yesterday roughly maybe 40 hours or so ago. so you can see the payout times, the coins you see sent from the wallet I used to test rent a rig, has a red arrow, the red box around the 2 transaction are the income from the rentals. the 2 transaction I crossed out were my wife doing faucets still. She loves them HAHA so they are not important for this situation.

and I still have another  0.00227735 waiting to be deposited. but the rental is not complete for another 30 minutes.

You show me another pool with those kinds of payouts with a measly 1Th of mining power, because I am a member of a lot of Pools and I know for certain with my equipment Bitcoin Affiliate Network puts to shame
(in order of crappiest to not so crappy but still no where near as good)
Ghash.io
Slushes
Eligius
BTC Guild
Coinotron
Triple mining
Wemineall

And The only Close competitors I have found.
F2pool (Discus)
Eobot (If you cant make money here you should turn your miners off cause your an idiot)

MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:04:13 PM

don't say that buy4crypto.  Grin

Now you jumping on dirty bird's toes.

It is more fun to see him struggle all alone in his rampage and envy.

First he rampage and try to be hidden with his cathode-ray account and then make a new account and use the same words. (as if ppl don't see/notice that).

Stalking is forbidden where i come from and he sure has a crush on s0br. think it is time to call the fbi on that dude and check out canadain laws about harassment on ppl on the internet like he does Smiley

He sure don't hide the envy that he didn't win anything.

Any way i hope he will succeed in anything he is doing or trying to do so his anger about the world would disappear and he can have a happy life finally.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
syrota

Activity: 300

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Good. Let's different. Not to be unfounded, one of my miners 3500Gh(Actually 3650) 2 hours worth 0.0074. He is based in London. Of course, I put the server London (This is understandable without your comments there) and turn it on at 18.00 London time and 20.00 disconnect. We'll see.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:15:51 PM

Good. Let's different. Not to be unfounded, one of my miners 3500Gh 2 hours worth 0.0074. He is based in London. Of course, I put the server London (This is understandable without your comments there) and turn it on at 18.00 London time and 20.00 disconnect. We'll see.

The pool efficiency is under 92%. Perhaps a good portion of that error rate is people renting rigs with the inefficiency they have? I am 99.9x efficiency, while pool is 91.85 currently. I tried renting my hash through I think it was westhash with my antminer s3 and none of them worked, I tried it again, no payout, I think they have issues because of the old cgi software bitmain installed.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:25:09 PM

Good. Let's different. Not to be unfounded, one of my miners 3500Gh 2 hours worth 0.0074. He is based in London. Of course, I put the server London (This is understandable without your comments there) and turn it on at 18.00 London time and 20.00 disconnect. We'll see.

The pool efficiency is under 92%. Perhaps a good portion of that error rate is people renting rigs with the inefficiency they have? I am 99.9x efficiency, while pool is 91.85 currently. I tried renting my hash through I think it was westhash with my antminer s3 and none of them worked, I tried it again, no payout, I think they have issues because of the old cgi software bitmain installed.

But the man wrote above that we illiterates and do not understand anything, and only he's all right. I do not want to argue, but just can supply the a miner and show the same screen of the purse.
But on the other hand - who I'm going to prove something? Each of us has his own head and the cockroaches in the head. Grin
MinerFTW

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:26:54 PM

syrota not because i don't believe you or something or that i am 1 of the newly cs on this pool. but after the tickets i started a test myself also with 1 machine. and i can confirm that 2 hour test will not be good enough. i am even willing to share the screenshot with my findings about it if you like.

hashrate is a factor of many things.

feel free to shoot me a pm here and i will send you the details of the test account gladly.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:29:26 PM

But the man wrote above that we illiterates and do not understand anything, and only he's all right. I do not want to argue, but just can supply the a miner and show the same screen of the purse.
But on the other hand - who I'm going to prove something? Each of us has his own head and the cockroaches in the head. Grin

So, let me get this straight.

You are renting hashpower to make a profit.

You netted less than you invested, correct? You pay a premium, and assume the risk of loss of efficiency when you rent from the hash rental site? Perhaps your argument is not here, but with the website that you are renting your hashpower from?

Seems irresponsible to assume and blame the pool operator, when much of the blame may lie within your own actions. I spent a whole day yesterday trying to fix a hashing issue, which I thought was on my end. Come to find out its a server thing, and will be compensated via the pool operator last night.

If something is amiss, try to figure it out on your end, before quickly blaming such a generous pool that many enjoy.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:30:52 PM

I have to agree its not a huge change but my efficiency with my own equipment was 99.98% after the rig rentals it dropped to 99.88%

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

I have to agree its not a huge change but my efficiency with my own equipment was 99.98% after the rig rentals it dropped to 99.88%

That is your average since the last block was found. As time goes on keep an eye if it continues to slide lower. If a block is found and the pool stats reset it should give you a much clearer picture.

Those hashing rental places sometimes have certain miners that don't perform as well as others. Make sure you are getting what you pay for.

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:37:16 PM

That is your average since the last block was found. As time goes on keep an eye if it continues to slide lower. If a block is found and the pool stats reset it should give you a much clearer picture.

Those hashing rental places sometimes have certain miners that don't perform as well as others. Make sure you are getting what you pay for.

This is a great point, and let's further consider WestHash/NiceHash specifically. Since the order is comprised of so many miners, there are countless internet connections and other variables that come into play, and all those different miners from around the globe must connect to a single stratum server. Factor in that orders are not often constant as miners are re-allocated to other orders. Finally factor in that, for example, a 30 Th/s rental can be comprised of 85-90 miners. Add in rental fees and so on, and there's quite a bit to consider before renting for profit.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:41:52 PM

syrota not because i don't believe you or something or that i am 1 of the newly cs on this pool. but after the tickets i started a test myself also with 1 machine. and i can confirm that 2 hour test will not be good enough. i am even willing to share the screenshot with my findings about it if you like.

feel free to shoot me a pm here and i will send you the details of the test account gladly.

I do not like pointless to argue. But now we're running in circles.
If I say that I have not correctly set up something, and so on, then take my word that I understand this.
The dispute arose out of nothing, I said that leased the miners do not pay off here, but I did not want to make money. I just participated in the lottery, and I had no luck. But this is not the end of life!
Just 10 days ago, I lost 47 Bitcoin ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=744559.0 ) and the lottery was a good chance for me.
But for people who use their equipment - the pool is very good at his constancy and stability of payments.
Thank you. Grin
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:42:23 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 05:57:18 PM by cyberpinoy

I was going to tell him the same thing about a 2 hour test.

syrota my comment about the steps used in renting rigs was not to offend you if i did, but more so to help the noobs who are getting into pools. experienced miners like you I would hope understand pools servers and things, but until you see a few posts from  someone you dont know a lot about them, when I post I post so when noobs run across our stuff in the future or even now, they can see what to do and how it works. Smiley

and this pool does have a lot of servers I love that. More than I see in any other pool even Ghash.io only has 3 sha servers.

HAHAHA not to be funny here cause the situation was not a funny matter, but syrota when I had google to translate your forum thread you gave I swear it is translating bitcoins into Meatballs, it said "It is no secret about 47 meatballs in terms" I just assumed you wrote 47 bitcoins right ? Unfortunately it did make me question your experience level Sad

Tigggger
Legendary

Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:56:01 PM

This is a great point, and let's further consider WestHash/NiceHash specifically. Since the order is comprised of so many miners, there are countless internet connections and other variables that come into play, and all those different miners from around the globe must connect to a single stratum server. Factor in that orders are not often constant as miners are re-allocated to other orders. Finally factor in that, for example, a 30 Th/s rental can be comprised of 85-90 miners. Add in rental fees and so on, and there's quite a bit to consider before renting for profit.

As I understand it the way Nicehash/Westhash works is based purely on submitted shares so the quality of the various connections doesn't matter that much. You aren't paying for a speed per-se you are paying for the equivalent number of shares for the requested speed.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:58:34 PM

As I understand it the way Nicehash/Westhash works is based purely on submitted shares so the quality of the various connections doesn't matter that much. You aren't paying for a speed per-se you are paying for the equivalent number of shares for the requested speed.

Is it a straight up PPS or a PPLNS? I do not like PPLNS pools

buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 05:59:21 PM

I ran my rigs on the west hash, just as they said. It accepted my hash, and paid me out nothing. I imagine that the website has a lot of nuances, anything you do wrong can lead to a major change in outcome. If anyone has had success renting Antminer s3's there then I know its my mistake, but it looks like they don't support every cgiminer.

syrota

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:07:39 PM

Tiggger! Did you join the discussion!  Grin Grin Grin
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 06:10:22 PM

It is already rising now that the rental is over It is back up to 99.90 already. I wonder what the efficiency of those rented rigs really was, if its moving back up that fast it says my equipment is very efficient on this pool.

chadwickx16

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 06:21:55 PM

Is it a straight up PPS or a PPLNS? I do not like PPLNS pools
Straight PPS!  Shocked  Grin

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███████████████
░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████████████
░░████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░███████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░██████████
░░░██████████
░░░████████████░
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░▀███████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████████████████
░░░░░▄▄██████████████████████████████████
░░░░█████████████████████████████████████
░░░████████████
░░███████████
░██████████▌
▐█████████▌
▐█████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
▐██████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
░███████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
░▐████████████▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████
░░▐███████████████▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████████████████
░░░░███████████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░███████████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░████████████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███

███
███
!
#
HOMEPAGE
ANNOUNCEMENT
JOIN US ON SLACK
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: