Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:30:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83115 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:20:02 PM

I haven't had any issues with the deposits to my Coinbase wallet.
i have one in my Coinbase wallet that looks stuck not being confirmed. When I check the block chain info it  says transaction can not be found. Also have another payment shown on my pool transaction page that never showed in wallet?

Edit: just checked other payment that never made it to wallet and transaction can not be found in blockchain

Yeah, I've noticed those nonexistent transactions as well at blockchain, but eventually they got through. As far as I remember s0br mentioned adding a backend routine which regularly checks for those transactions every hour or so and sends them again in case they're stuck in no-land.
So far it worked that way for me.
Maybe the amount of payments we've received make it difficult to track down, but at least in my case balance and payments are coherent with mining.

I would say kudos to s0br, indeed. It's a complex, demanding task the one he got into.
Nice rig Aurel, btw! Followed your sig link out of curiosity. Cheers!

LoL... Thanks I keep that link as that is where my ASIC miner start was. Had 23GH/s of USB miners going making about .10 BTC a day back then. Move to BFL singles then to my 9 S1's and 3 S3 now pushing @ 2.5TH/s making about half of what those USB miners did! Mining has been like catching a falling knife!
bubbabc

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:35:28 PM

I have four 'conflicted' transactions in my wallet...not even exactly sure what it means or if there is anything I need to do.  What I do know is, as suspected, payments being blasted off at this high rate is causing issues.

Also, did everyone stop receiving payments around four hours ago or just me?

I've had two transactions just waiting for confirmation for FIVE hours now. It's only .00658..... but why don't they confirm? So I checked block explorer and they don't exist. As far as that goes it's been over four hours since any deposits from BAN. Anybody else getting paid?
I'm assuming maybe their going to start bigger payouts, I hope??
I like mining here but it seems like I'm always wondering what's going on.

hehe, it's not boring around here. But they are working hard and the bonus/freebies make it worth it.

s0rb, maybe a once a day payout like ghash? The PPS is great but constantly having to check and verify transactions is going cause you a lot of support headaches I think.
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:39:00 PM

also, the hourly, daily, weekly, monthly estimations on the dashboard i assume are no where near correct yet ?  (at least i hope their way off) because they are really low ...can you chime in when you get a chance sorb or someone who knows for sure ?

roncutt

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:49:43 PM

I have four 'conflicted' transactions in my wallet...not even exactly sure what it means or if there is anything I need to do.  What I do know is, as suspected, payments being blasted off at this high rate is causing issues.

Also, did everyone stop receiving payments around four hours ago or just me?

I've had two transactions just waiting for confirmation for FIVE hours now. It's only .00658..... but why don't they confirm? So I checked block explorer and they don't exist. As far as that goes it's been over four hours since any deposits from BAN. Anybody else getting paid?
I'm assuming maybe their going to start bigger payouts, I hope??
I like mining here but it seems like I'm always wondering what's going on.

hehe, it's not boring around here. But they are working hard and the bonus/freebies make it worth it.

s0rb, maybe a once a day payout like ghash? The PPS is great but constantly having to check and verify transactions is going cause you a lot of support headaches I think.

Agree, although I would rather prefer more than once per day, don't know, let's say four or six?
Something similar does polmine.pl –as far as I remember they do four times a day.
Of course this is my humble opinion, I guess s0br will figure out a convenient way.

But yeah, I do agree with your point.

(Not boring indeed! I even became jr. member of the forum don't know how, haha!. My first time ever. I guess I'll leave my forum-typing to rest for a while.)

fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:55:16 PM

also, the hourly, daily, weekly, monthly estimations on the dashboard i assume are no where near correct yet ?  (at least i hope their way off) because they are really low ...can you chime in when you get a chance sorb or someone who knows for sure ?

yep they are out move them over 2 spots to the right and that should be close to correct for ya hash eg

BTC 24 Hours Estimated Earnings

that should be .0109479917  for example

at a guess sorb still working on the re coding of the page etc but he will pick it up Smiley
cgladue

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:05:12 PM

yep they are out move them over 2 spots to the right and that should be close to correct for ya hash eg

at a guess sorb still working on the re coding of the page etc but he will pick it up Smiley

perfect, thank you fire

thats not including the 12.5% or is it ?

fire000

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:25:32 PM

perfect, thank you fire

thats not including the 12.5% or is it ?

I can not answer that one 100 percent for ya but at a guess no   but i would wait to sorb conforms that to be sure
btckold24

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:15:51 PM

dang I would try this out with a shot to win the s3 but currently only hashing at 200 until my other 2 S3s I ordered come Sad

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
jfrenchy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:59:50 PM

dang I would try this out with a shot to win the s3 but currently only hashing at 200 until my other 2 S3s I ordered come Sad
You can still hop aboard for the bonus payout, and the giveaway is going to last through august Smiley
microcloudmining

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:47:27 PM

hey

few questions:

1. I keep setting my minimum payout to be .01 and it says updated - then it resets it back to 0.0005

I really want to change it and keep it saved, I know I have to enter my pin, which I do, but it just won't save.

Is it hardlocked or something?

2. I have some payments from yesterday that haven't cleared my wallet, screenshot

It says "Status: Conflicted" when I click on the transaction in my wallet.
Billyboy402

Activity: 599
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:26:03 AM

to make it Fair - can miner only win one asic Bigjgc2002 hit it lucky  2x

also confirm by address and other mean like IP and Miner mac address.

as much as i would be upset if my name was drawn more then once , I would understand as it building the community

I bet you that there are user here with more then one account so they can have better lucky

THIS ACCOUNT WAS HACK > SORRY FOR ANY ONE THAT HAS DEALT WITH THIS ACCOUNT.
bubbabc

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:56:33 AM

Don't know if this has already been discussed. Noticed it earlier but didn't pay it much attention. It's still there even though I've gotten payouts ok since it first showed up.

Minus coins.

https://i.imgur.com/z5oRpHe.png
Billyboy402

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:10:44 AM

FYI to any Sydney Australian miner -

I am getting higher and more stable hash rate going to both USA west server then Japan or Singapore

stratum+tcp://west1.bitcoindigger.com:3333 (Phoenix)
stratum+tcp://west2.bitcoindigger.com:3333 (Northern California)

roncutt

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:10:54 AM

as much as i would be upset if my name was drawn more then once , I would understand as it building the community

I bet you that there are user here with more then one account so they can have better lucky

I can think of a couple scenarios that would complicate things in that case:
• group of different, honest individuals (friends maybe), different accounts on the same network, same public IP address, would be banned.
• one "dishonest" person, multiple accounts in different locations, different rigs, different IPs, thus undetectable.

Intuitively, I am of the opinion that the probability to find one dishonest person in this pool is way less than the probability of one individual getting more than one lucky hit. Bigjgc2002 won those rigs at a time when we were just around ~35 miners with more than 250ghs/s speed. Now we're ~90 or even more, which I think lessens the probability of getting twice the "holy mining grail". Indeed, it's so difficult to win even one, lol.

On the other side, opening multiple accounts of 250 ghs/s each involves an investment it doesn't make much sense to me, imho.
(By the way, that was a brilliant idea of yours, haha!)

Cheers!
Billyboy402

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:14:08 AM

FYI to any Sydney Australian miner -

I am getting higher and more stable hash rate going to both USA west server then Japan or Singapore

stratum+tcp://west1.bitcoindigger.com:3333 (Phoenix)
stratum+tcp://west2.bitcoindigger.com:3333 (Northern California)

If your going set up AWS in Sydney i will test it for you. But you might get more user from Asia then Australia

Billyboy402

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:20:46 AM

• group of different, honest individuals (friends maybe), different accounts on the same network, same public IP address, would be banned.
• one "dishonest" person, multiple accounts in different locations, different rigs, different IPs, thus undetectable.

Intuitively, I am of the opinion that the probability to find one dishonest person in this pool is way less than the probability of one individual getting more than one lucky hit. Bigjgc2002 won those rigs at a time when we were just around ~35 miners with more than 250ghs/s speed. Now we're ~90 or even more, which I think lessens the probability of getting twice the "holy mining grail".

On the other side, opening multiple accounts of 250 ghs/s each involves an investment it doesn't make much sense to me, imho.

Cheers!

I am still a newbbie , so correct me if i am wrong , but each miner has Mac address that cant be change unless they replace the network card Huh

group of different, honest individuals (friends maybe), different accounts on the same network, same public IP address, would be banned.
i have never heard of 2 friends that have 2 different miner in :IE the same house , maybe but unlikely , then if they win they can share the aisc

I think also maybe look at the postage address should be 1 asic per house hold - it about building up the pool and community not so scamer can get paid extra and leave when the promotion finish 

personal if i win i am going to PM OP as ask them to throw it back in the draw for another member of the community ( the postage to Australia is a bitch)   

roncutt

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:36:04 AM

Intuitively, I am of the opinion that the probability to find one dishonest person in this pool is way less than the probability of one individual getting more than one lucky hit. Bigjgc2002 won those rigs at a time when we were just around ~35 miners with more than 250ghs/s speed. Now we're ~90 or even more, which I think lessens the probability of getting twice the "holy mining grail".

Cheers!

I am still a newbbie , so correct me if i am wrong , but each miner has Mac address that cant be change unless they replace the network card Huh

group of different, honest individuals (friends maybe), different accounts on the same network, same public IP address, would be banned.
i have never heard of 2 friends that have 2 different miner in :IE the same house , maybe but unlikely , then if they win they can share the aisc

I think also maybe look at the postage address should be 1 asic per house hold - it about building up the pool and community not so scamer can get paid extra and leave when the promotion finish 

personal if i win i am going to PM OP as ask them to throw it back in the draw for another member of the community ( the postage to Australia is a bitch)   

Friends of mine share the internet connection, same building, not everybody lives in a house.
Squats in Barcelona, communities in Berlin, a lot of amazing people, one public IP or two.
www.bbc.com/news/technology-26996936

Collaborative mining ventures between them.
Rigs could be rented, thus no MAC address at all, not even knowing the owner.
Many et caeteras.

World is so diverse, possibilities countless.

Don't know. Just my token of opinion.
Cheers.
specialed101

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:40:14 AM

If you do win, I'd like to volunteer to take yours!!!  Cheesy

"Can I be the sockpuppet General of the Underpants Gnomes?" ~ specialed101
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:22:02 AM

We have some innovations? Changed the frequency of payments? (Just 3hours no translation)  Huh Grin
yslyung
Legendary

Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002

Mine Mine Mine

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 07:33:51 AM

Sobr must be zzz tired.... keep us posted
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: