Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:08:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
flound1129

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:38:19 PM

FWIW, here are our shares and payouts while we were on the pool.  This is with about 270-290TH and BAN always reported within 5% of our hashrate.

+-------------+--------------------+
| sum(shares)   | sum(btc)     |
| 19440313760 | 15.393149373587221 |

At the standard PPS rate (without the claimed bonus) we should have made about 17.8 BTC.  With the bonus we should have made ~20 BTC.

So we are currently owed about 2.4 BTC at the standard PPS rate ignoring the bonus.

Let me know when you get things worked out and we'll be back.

Did your pool leave about 18 hours ago roughly? That is when the payouts normalized. If this is the case, maybe it is worth contacting the operator to see if something can be done technically to fix the issue.
What he has is no where close to a pool, I mean a pool of miners with no actual pool anyway. But yes when he left is when payments normalized, the same thing happened on bitminter which I hear hes banned from. Also caused issues on eligus and btcguild.

Not sure where you're getting your info but we never mined on BTC guild, we left Bitminer due to their toxic community and have since been invited to come back by the admin, however I haven't taken him up on that.

We only mined on Eligius shortly due to their payout system issues, however there were no issues with payout calculations there.  Please give a source for your statement that we 'caused issues' anywhere.  Or maybe you're just trying to start drama.

If a pool can't handle 250-300TH of extra hash, that's not due to anything we've done.  All we do is submit shares, just like any other group of miners.

Do you have multiple cgi-mining configurations mining within your pool. Many of Bitmains products have major issues within P2P pools. If you have a lot of those people switching frequencies often you will get accepted shares in your discarded.

The whole pools efficiency dropped a staggering 8% + when your hash joined. Perhaps the combination of CGI mining configurations is making something seem different than it is.

Also, do you do anything to maximize efficiency of peoples locations, or do you route all miners into 1 worker from around the world to 1 stratum?

s0br set up dedicated stratums for us, so we're not affecting anyone else unless his db is not fast enough to handle the load.  Anyway we're gone now, so nothing for you to worry about anymore.

Multipool - Always mine the most profitable coin - Scrypt, X11 or SHA-256!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:39:28 PM

The whole pools efficiency dropped a staggering 8% + when your hash joined. Perhaps the combination of CGI mining configurations is making something seem different than it is.

Our efficiency was always over 98%.

buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:40:14 PM

FWIW, here are our shares and payouts while we were on the pool.  This is with about 270-290TH and BAN always reported within 5% of our hashrate.

At the standard PPS rate (without the claimed bonus) we should have made about 17.8 BTC.  With the bonus we should have made ~20 BTC.

So we are currently owed about 2.4 BTC at the standard PPS rate ignoring the bonus.

Did your pool leave about 18 hours ago roughly? That is when the payouts normalized. If this is the case, maybe it is worth contacting the operator to see if something can be done technically to fix the issue.
What he has is no where close to a pool, I mean a pool of miners with no actual pool anyway. But yes when he left is when payments normalized, the same thing happened on bitminter which I hear hes banned from. Also caused issues on eligus and btcguild.

Not sure where you're getting your info but we never mined on BTC guild, we left Bitminer due to their toxic community and have since been invited to come back by the admin, however I haven't taken him up on that.

We only mined on Eligius shortly due to their payout system issues, however there were no issues with payout calculations there.  Please give a source for your statement that we 'caused issues' anywhere.  Or maybe you're just trying to start drama.

If a pool can't handle 250-300TH of extra hash, that's not due to anything we've done.  All we do is submit shares, just like any other group of miners.

Do you have multiple cgi-mining configurations mining within your pool. Many of Bitmains products have major issues within P2P pools. If you have a lot of those people switching frequencies often you will get accepted shares in your discarded.

Also, do you do anything to maximize efficiency of peoples locations, or do you route all miners into 1 worker from around the world to 1 stratum?

s0br set up dedicated stratums for us, so we're not affecting anyone else unless his db is not fast enough to handle the load.  Anyway we're gone now, so nothing for you to worry about anymore.

I was trying to understand, Actually was trying to be helpful so you could keep mining. But, I have nothing to worry about anymore, so thank you for such clarity. You sound like someone I want to mine with!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
rokroka

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:42:33 PM

Also, do you do anything to maximize efficiency of peoples locations, or do you route all miners into 1 worker from around the world to 1 stratum and expect it to be normal?

What part didn't you get the part where I stated BAN doesn't want or need you... or the part where I stated you were commuting usury on your miners for 1.5% of their hashrate while you mine at free pools unbeknownst to them...

Usury: The term may be used in a moral sense—condemning taking advantage of others' misfortunes

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:44:52 PM

s0br set up dedicated stratums for us, so we're not affecting anyone else unless his db is not fast enough to handle the load.  Anyway we're gone now, so nothing for you to worry about anymore.

I was trying to understand, Actually was trying to be helpful so you could keep mining. But, I have nothing to worry about anymore, so thank you for such clarity. You sound like someone I want to mine with!

If we were causing any issues I would have though s0br would have told me about it, I was talking to him practically nonstop on IRC after we came on.  He went silent though when I asked him about anomalies in the payouts.

I hated to make things public here as I would have wished we could have sorted the payouts out in private but it's been almost a day and a half since I started asking and I can't keep running at a loss and s0br is still MIA.  Best of luck to you all.

flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

Also, do you do anything to maximize efficiency of peoples locations, or do you route all miners into 1 worker from around the world to 1 stratum and expect it to be normal?

What part didn't you get the part where I stated BAN doesn't want or need you... or the part where I stated you were commuting usury on your miners for 1.5% of their hashrate while you mine at free pools unbeknownst to them...

Usury: The term may be used in a moral sense—condemning taking advantage of others' misfortunes

My 1.5% fee is for switching my users to the most profitable coin, it has nothing to do with which upstream BTC pool we use (we've used both free pools and pools which charge fees) and I'm sure all of my miners would have been happy to get an extra 12.5% on their hash, unfortunately that did not pan out as advertised.

Either way unless you speak for BAN in some official sense then I am not interested in your opinion as to whether our hash is welcome here.

rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:50:56 PM

If we were causing any issues I would have though s0br would have told me about it, I was talking to him practically nonstop on IRC after we came on.  He went silent though when I asked him about anomalies in the payouts.

I hated to make things public here as I would have wished we could have sorted the payouts out in private but it's been almost a day and a half since I started asking and I can't keep running at a loss and s0br is still MIA.  Best of luck to you all.

Funny you leave and payouts magically fix themselves... low diff mess you have... GET YOUR OWN POOL!!!
rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 09:57:56 PM

My 1.5% fee is for switching my users to the most profitable coin, it has nothing to do with which upstream BTC pool we use (we've used both free pools and pools which charge fees) and I'm sure all of my miners would have been happy to get an extra 12.5% on their hash, unfortunately that did not pan out as advertised.

Either way unless you speak for BAN in some official sense then I am not interested in your opinion as to whether our hash is welcome here.

I speak for myself i mined with you and your pool pays sh*t look for my username there... you charge your users 1.5% to rip them off.  Left when i found out you were mining at Ghash for free and my payouts were almost invisible with you... and you were charging me 1.5% to mine at Ghash for FREE! That sir was usury, not robbery not theft but usury that's my beef with you. Not the wholly the BAN issue but you fuc*ed up our pool so hell yeah my beef is with you bout this and your low diff piggyback usury laden mining pool. You sir... That's that sh*t I dont like!
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:05:10 PM

I speak for myself i mined with you and your pool pays sh*t look for my username there... you charge your users 1.5% to rip them off.  Left when i found out you were mining at Ghash for free and my payouts were almost invisible with you... and you were charging me 1.5% to mine at Ghash for FREE! That sir was usury, not robbery not theft but usury that's my beef with you. Not the wholly the BAN issue but you fuc*ed up our pool so hell yeah my beef is with you bout this and your low diff piggyback usury laden mining pool. You sir... That's that sh*t I dont like!

OK?  I mean, you knew Multipool had a fee and you mined here.  It's not like it was a secret.  I made the decision to proxy our BTC hash elsewhere rather than be subject to the variance that mining directly with only 300TH would cause.  Most miners appreciate the lower variance.  If we reach the amount of hash we'd need to mine directly I have stratum instances ready to go but unfortunately we're not at that point yet.

Either way it's transparent to the users and I use the same amount of server resources and spend the same amount of time maximizing my users' profits, so why shouldn't I take a fee?  Maybe the problem is people like you who want everyone to work for them for free.

To the person who asked the p2pool question, it couldn't handle our load.  I was running 4 instances each on 3 servers with 3.6GHz Xeons and it was running at 85% efficiency.  And this was back when we had only around 30-50TH.  I was in conversations with forrestv (the author) about possible improvements and even gave him some patches which he never merged, then he got $10k from the Litecoin foundation and basically disappeared.  I would love to mine on P2pool if it was actually viable.

rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:15:26 PM

I speak for myself i mined with you and your pool pays sh*t look for my username there... you charge your users 1.5% to rip them off.  Left when i found out you were mining at Ghash for free and my payouts were almost invisible with you... and you were charging me 1.5% to mine at Ghash for FREE! That sir was usury, not robbery not theft but usury that's my beef with you. Not the wholly the BAN issue but you fuc*ed up our pool so hell yeah my beef is with you bout this and your low diff piggyback usury laden mining pool. You sir... That's that sh*t I dont like!

OK?  I mean, you knew Multipool had a fee and you mined here.  It's not like it was a secret.  I made the decision to proxy our BTC hash elsewhere rather than be subject to the variance that mining directly with only 300TH would cause.  Most miners appreciate the lower variance.  If we reach the amount of hash we'd need to mine directly I have stratum instances ready to go but unfortunately we're not at that point yet.

Either way it's transparent to the users and I use the same amount of server resources and spend the same amount of time maximizing my users' profits, so why shouldn't I take a fee?  Maybe the problem is people like you who want everyone to work for them for free.

To the person who asked the p2pool question, it couldn't handle our load.  I was running 4 instances each on 3 servers with 3.6GHz Xeons and it was running at 85% efficiency.  And this was back when we had only around 30-50TH.  I was in conversations with forrestv (the author) about possible improvements and even gave him some patches which he never merged, then he got $10k from the Litecoin foundation and basically disappeared.  I would love to mine on P2pool if it was actually viable.

I mined there because i believed in you like i believe in s0br and you proved to be OTHER THAN A MINING POOL you are merely a proxy and why should i pay you for that? You mean to tell me you pass on all profit to your users? LIE!... You are using people to make you profit and paying them what you think they should have. As soon as i leave your Multipool all of a sudden I start making money and I'm donating over 2% explain that. You know exactly what im talking about why run a proxy and call it a pool, that in itself is misleading. Multipool.us = ProxyPool.usury
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

I mined there because i believed in you like i believe in s0br and you proved to be OTHER THAN A MINING POOL you are merely a proxy and why should i pay you for that? You mean to tell me you pass on all profit to your users? LIE!... You are using people to make you profit and paying them what you think they should have. As soon as i leave your Multipool all of a sudden I start making money and I'm donating over 2% explain that. You know exactly what im talking about why run a proxy and call it a pool, that in itself is misleading. Multipool.us = ProxyPool.usury

Yes we pass on all profits from our upstream pool to our users, minus the 1.5% fee.  In our help page it states clearly that we proxy Bitcoin hash to an upstream pool.  All other ~40 pools we host run on our own stratum instances.

And yes, our payouts from cex.io have been on the low side lately which was why I started looking for another pool to begin with, among other reasons.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  It doesn't mean I'm not entitled to earn a living.

rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 10:27:53 PM

Yes we pass on all profits from our upstream pool to our users, minus the 1.5% fee.  In our help page it states clearly that we proxy Bitcoin hash to an upstream pool.  All other ~40 pools we host run on our own stratum instances.

And yes, our payouts from cex.io have been on the low side lately which was why I started looking for another pool to begin with, among other reasons.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  It doesn't mean I'm not entitled to earn a living.

You know what that sounds like..? Okay.
I can't... I just can't.
-eof
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:34:24 PM

You certainly are entitled to earn a living.

Credit to you my friend you have answered all criticism with dignity and I wish you all the very best of luck with your multipool.

Sorry to hear it didn't work out here.
flound1129

www.multipool.us

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:36:30 PM

I can't... I just can't.
-eof

It means whether we have bad profits or good profits, I get my 1.5%.  High profits aren't guaranteed.  I spend my time making things work.  According to my records, you mined on Multipool for less than a day, at a time before we even had fees on the Bitcoin port, so I'm not really sure why you think you were ripped off given that you paid zero fees and only mined 0.0003 BTC anyway.

rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:25:40 PM

Yes we pass on all profits from our upstream pool to our users, minus the 1.5% fee.  In our help page it states clearly that we proxy Bitcoin hash to an upstream pool.  All other ~40 pools we host run on our own stratum instances.

And yes, our payouts from cex.io have been on the low side lately which was why I started looking for another pool to begin with, among other reasons.  I'm sorry you had a bad experience.  It doesn't mean I'm not entitled to earn a living.

I can't... I just can't.
-eof

It means whether we have bad profits or good profits, I get my 1.5%.  High profits aren't guaranteed.  I spend my time making things work.  According to my records, you mined on Multipool for less than a day, at a time before we even had fees on the Bitcoin port, so I'm not really sure why you think you were ripped off given that you paid zero fees and only mined 0.0003 BTC anyway.

...Really I think your stats are off. I mined there for a significant many of days while on multi sha256 and scrypt and i made squat in the time i did so either to your benevolent hash trickery or you can just chalk it up to bad luck if you choose. You can say what you want about stats and so forth but that does not negate the fact that you advertise and promote yourself to be a "POOL" which you are not you are a pilferer of the weak, it is business people like you that will bring down bitcoin with your tomfoolery sudo switching algo that NEVER matches coinwarz or any other profitability calcs that i can find. Your so called pool stats don't show profitability they show switching which isn't very often. And your payouts are meager at best with fees added...
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:52:07 PM

Getting close to 24 hours with normalized payouts. This is great to see.

Once the stability in payouts returns, I have a feeling that will alleviate a lot of peoples concerns. I know it does for me.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
rokroka

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 11:56:12 PM

Getting close to 24 hours with normalized payouts. This is great to see.

Once the stability in payouts returns, I have a feeling that will alleviate a lot of peoples concerns. I know it does for me.

See what happens when MultiProxyPool.us ery left everything magically fixes itself back to normal with no coders fixing anything need I say more!
cgladue

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:39:02 AM

my last payout today wasnt fixed, the payouts are supposedly "fixed" now ?

ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 12:58:04 AM

For anyone who would like it, I can provide a user-specific URL showing your payout history and share/payments in queue. Message me here or in our IRC. I've talked with cgladue and I think we're back on track, will monitor.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
firehopper

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 01:04:24 AM

For anyone who would like it, I can provide a user-specific URL showing your payout history and share/payments in queue. Message me here or in our IRC. I've talked with cgladue and I think we're back on track, will monitor.

my last 2 payments seemd to be right on point.. so hopefully, now all wee need is our back pay, and we are golden Smiley if s0br can take care of it Smiley and I hope he gets his inet back.. my internet was out for 4 days, and I was going crazy by the time it came back Smiley
thats why I rooted my phone so I can tether if it happens again. Smiley granted 2g internet is painfully slower than dialup Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: