Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:15:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: mining.BitcoinAffiliatenetwork.com-0% PPS + 1 Hour (or higher) Payout Interval  (Read 83089 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
aurel57
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:03:01 PM

I left.

I advise others to leave.  Unless he contacts us.
I seen you left.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:05:23 PM

Has the pool ever gone more than 12 hours without payment or official word of whats going on? I feel like communication would be a big thing to keep people mining if they are paying such a large % to get us here.

The longer it goes without payment, or notification, the more I think I just pull the miners off and go to a more trusted pool for now. Very close to doing so.
not since going PPS has it gone this long. But at first it was every 15 mins but not sure why we have not heard much, but in the pass it was due to s0br passing out due to lack of sleep.

The pool may be fine, but for me 12% is not worth losing 100% if this is all a scam. Its weird that a simple message to us on whats going on would give people a bit of confidence. As of now with the bonus that was paid I am about even after losing 12 hours of hash. I don't know. Its either hes working his but off, honestly, and just doesn't have time to keep us informed. or this is all to test our patience and build us up to stay as long as possible, while he stops payouts and collects our mining power. The longer it goes without information, the more these scenarios become realistic.

From OP on security procedures:

2. Auto-payout is enabled BY DEFAULT with minimum payout set at 0.0002 BTC. Payouts are processed seconds after the block is confirmed. We're a pool, not a bank, there is no benefit for us to hold on to anyone's BTC earnings. Quite frankly, I find it rather irresponsible to do so, or to delay any payments by any amount of time. It's technically incomprehensible. This is one of the primary motivations for launching this pool, not only for us to use internally, but friends, family, and business associates... and now the geeks on this forum.

So may I ask, why is our payout delayed for so long, and no info about it, when this is supposed to be a selling point of the mining pool!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:10:35 PM

I would start pulling off your hash if you are unhappy about lack of payments / communication. Saying they pay every 15 minutes, and then not paying for 12+ hours with no communication isn't very good for business.

████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:11:51 PM

I am more troubled by the lack of communication than anything else.
Miners are pulled.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:13:45 PM

I just moved everything, I can understand problems but not the lack of communication. 12 hours no payouts, not able to log in, and no response from support ..... got to leave.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
mcdougle

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:15:05 PM

I'm not trying to add to the uncertainty but... based on my review I am missing a single hourly payment toward the 24:00/00:00 hours mark for August the 15, 16, 17. Depending on from which direction you count it may show differently to you but toward the midnight hour the hourly times start to drift to the point I am unsure which hour the payment is for- but a hourly payment is almost certainly skipped for those 3 days.

Additionally, I am confirming, beginning ~20 hours ago, an 8 hour decreasing slide in hourly payments ending with the last payment I have seen which was a ~1/3 reduction in value from previous pre-slide payments.

Anyone care to confirm, add, or dispute? Huh

EDIT: 7.4TH Bugging Out - Hoping to return with an apology or a scalp. The former is wildly preferred.
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:15:10 PM

I am more troubled by the lack of communication than anything else.
Miners are pulled.

I agree. The longer this goes without communication, the more distrust is built.

In the past 12 hours if they have seen the pool issues I would be worried, if in the past 12 hours they didn't see the pool issues I would be worried. I am worried because nobody communicates on the most basic level of whats going on. How are we going to grow a pool when the operators don't keep us informed of the ongoing events that effect payouts negatively.

ThePhwner

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:17:51 PM

No word in their IRC channel either. No word at all. Without anything from the owners, we're left to assume.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
buy4crypto

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 07:22:11 PM

Has anyone had contact with support, or s0br recently?

What is the last word. I heard about 8 hours ago from support email that they where working on a fix and backpay. That was a long time ago, and no update since, and silence from the team is a bit worrysome.

sjc1490

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:24:16 PM

Has anyone had contact with support, or s0br recently?

What is the last word. I heard about 8 hours ago from support email that they where working on a fix and backpay. That was a long time ago, and no update since, and silence from the team is a bit worrysome.

I emailed several hours ago but no response.

BTC ADDRESS: 12Qwd8VKLQ4xF44ytHXBpCAKuF9VknG4X2
adaryian

Activity: 392

★ BitClave pre-ICO: 25/07/17 ★

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:49:36 PM

As much as I talk to s0br on a regular basis, he goes on sleep deprivation binges.  He's more than likely asleep, he's online, but not responding.

That being said, I have multiple things going with him presently and him being away for less than 24 hours is not a huge concern for me.  Stop spreading FUD amongst the thread as it's doing absolutely nothing.  If you don't feel comfortable, then bail.  There's no reason to throw him under the bus when it's not even been a full 24 hours... I was in contact with him a mere 12 hours ago, and I went to sleep and he was still up.  So logically, knowing that he hasn't slept in a few days -- The body probably shut him down.

Just chill.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
         █  .███;         ,███████.       
        ██  .█+              '█████'       
      `███  .█+    ,;'':       █████+     
      ████  .█+ ███████████,    ,████+     
     █████  .████████████████,    ████,   
    ██████  .██████████████████   `████   
   ;██████  .█████`      '██████  .█████   
   ████ ██  .███           :████████████. 
  +███  ██  .█.     `..      ████████████ 
  ████  ██  .    .███████'    ███████████`
 ,███   ██      ███████████    ███████████
 ████   ██     █████████████`  `██████████
 ███;  ███    ███████████████   ██████████`
 ███   ███   .████████████████  `█████████'
,███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
'███  ,███   █████████████████:  ██████████
+███  ;███  `██████████████████  ██████████
████  '███  .██████████████████  +█████████
'███  :███   █████████████████'  ██████████
:███   ███   █████████████████   ██████████
 ███   ███'  '████████████████   ██████████
 ███,  ████   ███████████████`  ██████████,
 ████  ,███:  `█████████████+   ██████████
 ;███   ████   `███████████+   ███████████
  ███'  .████    █████████`   +██████████;
  ████   █████     :███'     +███████████ 
   ████   █████`            ████████████+ 
   ████,   ██████`        +█████. +█████   
    ████    █████████++████████`   ████.   
    .████    ;████████████████    █████   
     '████`    +████████████     █████     
      +████+     `'█████+.     .█████     
       +█████.                ██████       
        ,██████;           .███████       
          █████████':,:;█████████.         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
MoreBloodWine
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:51:49 PM

As much as I talk to s0br on a regular basis, he goes on sleep deprivation binges.  He's more than likely asleep, he's online, but not responding.

That being said, I have multiple things going with him presently and him being away for less than 24 hours is not a huge concern for me.  Stop spreading FUD amongst the thread as it's doing absolutely nothing.  If you don't feel comfortable, then bail.  There's no reason to throw him under the bus when it's not even been a full 24 hours... I was in contact with him a mere 12 hours ago, and I went to sleep and he was still up.  So logically, knowing that he hasn't slept in a few days -- The body probably shut him down.

Just chill.
I dont know the OP but I do the sleep thing myself, it's almost 4pm and I just woke up around 3:30pm.

I'd say if after 36hrs there's still no response, get concerned, nothing after 48, then leave.

To be decided...
jfrenchy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:53:57 PM

Stop spreading FUD amongst the thread as it's doing absolutely nothing.  If you don't feel comfortable, then bail.
Just chill.
adaryian

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:55:18 PM

As much as I talk to s0br on a regular basis, he goes on sleep deprivation binges.  He's more than likely asleep, he's online, but not responding.

That being said, I have multiple things going with him presently and him being away for less than 24 hours is not a huge concern for me.  Stop spreading FUD amongst the thread as it's doing absolutely nothing.  If you don't feel comfortable, then bail.  There's no reason to throw him under the bus when it's not even been a full 24 hours... I was in contact with him a mere 12 hours ago, and I went to sleep and he was still up.  So logically, knowing that he hasn't slept in a few days -- The body probably shut him down.

Just chill.
I dont know the OP but I do the sleep thing myself, it's almost 4pm and I just woke up around 3:30pm.

I'd say if after 36hrs there's still no response, get concerned, nothing after 48, then leave.

He'll be online at some point, my guess this evening.  The first word I hear from s0br, I will update the board.  I will also let him know that is presence his requested to shed some light on matters on the forum.  

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:04:11 PM

Just chill.
It has happen a couple of times now that his body crashes from lack of sleep. I just wish this time as the forehead went down and hit the keyboard it hit the payout button instead of the stop button! Smiley
jfrenchy

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:07:48 PM

It has happen a couple of times now that his body crashes from lack of sleep. I just wish this time as the forehead went down and hit the keyboard it hit the payout button instead of the stop button! Smiley
It's much safer to have a big red stop button than a big red payout button  Wink
adaryian

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:09:50 PM

Just chill.

I don't think he literally means this.  I do know he's working on code for the pool, which will be beneficial.  It may not be finished and he was never able to finish it thus causing the problem that is currently present.  I'm in no position to explain, other than I can tell you that it's beneficial to everyone involved and as much time and effort and his OWN money he has spent, there's absolutely no reason to be running.  If you can't handle a little risk, you simply need to walk away from crypto-currency all-together and go dig a hole and hide your fiat in a mason jar and hope it's worth a damn in 10 years.  

Not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm simply stating the obvious and just being real.

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
aurel57
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:17:37 PM

Just chill.

I don't think he literally means this.  I do know he's working on code for the pool, which will be beneficial.  It may not be finished and he was never able to finish it thus causing the problem that is currently present.  I'm in no position to explain, other than I can tell you that it's beneficial to everyone involved and as much time and effort and his OWN money he has spent, there's absolutely no reason to be running.  If you can't handle a little risk, you simply need to walk away from crypto-currency all-together and go dig a hole and hide your fiat in a mason jar and hope it's worth a damn in 10 years.  

Not pointing fingers at anyone, I'm simply stating the obvious and just being real.
i was just joking.. I know he will be back.
adaryian

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:21:07 PM

Just chill.

i was just joking.. I know he will be back.

I know, which is why I said I wasn't pointing fingers.  I was more just generalizing the people who are spreading FUD or are scared, they really shouldn't be in this market to begin with if less than 24 hours is making their blood pressure rise that much is all.  I haven't gotten a payout either.  S'all good it'll happen. Wink

,'+██':                 
              ,█████████████;             
            .██████████████████           
            .████████████████████         
           ,███████████████████+           
             .███████████████;             
                `'████████,               
ThePhwner

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:34:08 PM

So this entire effort is dependent on one person and his sleep schedule?

Really?

And that's a model for a good launch and long-term success?

If there's all this BTC for rented rigs and free S3s, hire another admin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: