Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380958 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 09:27:37 PM

Dont worry - mine (0.2) will be in next week - travelling this week.

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

--

--
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marnie1976

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 03:41:38 PM

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

THIS IS THE CHANCE UTC NEED !

COME ONE AND DONATE FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE !

RESTART OF THE DONATING ACTION FOR THE LAS VEGAS HASHERS UNITED CONVENTION.  http://hashersunited.com/

PLEASE HELP US SO ULTRACOIN CAN TAKE PART AT THE CONVENTION

Dear guy's and girls,

October 10th and 11th 2014 takes place in Las Vegas the largest global crypto mining event.

Look at: http://hashersunited.com/ 

Creators and Developers from various coins that operate under popular algorithms will speak frankly about:
- How their coin sits within the crypto currency landscape;
- Advancements in algorithms and future development updates;
- Predictions for the crypto currency sector
- And about much more

Among the presentations/speakers is also Charlie Lee of LiteCoin  and a lot of more “big names” from crypto world.

The organization of the convention asked/invited Ultracoin to take part and do a presentation about Ultracoin ChaCha algorithm.

We as management team think this is a big honor for our coin because there are only four other coin creators asked to do a presentation:
- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

We belief it is very important to take part at this convention and belief it can create big benefits for Ultracoin’s future by taking part of de exhibition, the network events and to do the presentation.

If we want to take part with Ultracoin at the convention we need to do this professional and good. As mentioned by others before: We have only one chance to impress !

For taking part at the convention we calculated the following costs:
- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Sponsorship at the exhibition includes space for a 6x3 ft table plus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united 
  website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff member
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Printing flyers

It is quite simple, if we want to show and present UTC as an professional coin at this convention and we can impress the convention partners, the visitors and the media, UTC can benefit in the future of it. This is what we al do believe in. It can turn out in a big chance for UTC.

The cost will be at least around $ 3.500 to $ 4000,- (about 6,9 BTC).  This is a lot of money !!! Yes we know.

Our management team has a budget for taking part at this convention of 2,0 BTC.

This is the maximum budget at the moment because we have some other develop jobs going on which cost also some big BTC.

So now this is the moment we want to ask the community to step in.

We want to ask you to help the cause and do a donation.
Small or big, everything is welcome.

Please let us now if you are willing to help and donate, this so Ultracoin can take part at the largest global crypto mining event.

Total needed: 6,90 BTC to do everything professional and good.

Already available: 2,0 BTC from the UTC management team.

So rest us to find another 4,90 BTC by donations.

I am very curious to see if we can do this again as a community.
Together again for Ultracoin !

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS; if you want to help and donate then please replay and tell us for what amount of BTC we can count on you.

Next step will be that we open an BTC address and ask you to send your donation within a week to the address. 

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                   

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From manie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,20  till 3,40    Pledged donations

COME ON Guy's.... MAKE ALSO AN DONATION, WE ARE ALMOST HALVE WAY !!!!!

fredeq
Legendary

Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 04:46:27 PM

Hey nice restart!

Please look at block explorer in some free time. In the meantime whattomine will get stats from pools.

utc new block explorer is alive, unfortunatelly links in OP/website are still old:  http://ultracha.in/chain/ultracoin use this..

for devs: can you (more than fcking week after some people, including me, noticed), please change links in OP/ website for blockchain explorer and paper wallet generator and check rest of the links?
thanks

I was talking about the explorer you linked. Its stuck at 11th of august Wink

https://whattomine.com - Check what to mine Smiley
RichardMiner

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 06:52:58 PM

I promise to send next week 0,20 BTC for this great opportunity !

But I have to say I am disappointed with the whole UTC community ...

Where is everyone now to help UTC with this special occasion which is in everybody's interest to get UTC up.

I see everyone knows everything better and know how to complain and grumble.
Again and again.

But when their help is needed, especially in the financial area, suddenly no one is home....

I thought crypto world and crypt coins is a common thing and has a common goal and the community of a coin has to do it all together to make things happen.

So put your wallet where your mouth is or shut up with grumble an complaining in the near future.

Hey guys,

RESTART OF THE DONATING ACTION FOR THE LAS VEGAS HASHERS UNITED CONVENTION.  http://hashersunited.com/

PLEASE HELP US SO ULTRACOIN CAN TAKE PART AT THE CONVENTION

Dear guy's and girls,

October 10th and 11th 2014 takes place in Las Vegas the largest global crypto mining event.

Look at: http://hashersunited.com/  

Creators and Developers from various coins that operate under popular algorithms will speak frankly about:
- How their coin sits within the crypto currency landscape;
- Advancements in algorithms and future development updates;
- Predictions for the crypto currency sector
- And about much more

Among the presentations/speakers is also Charlie Lee of LiteCoin  and a lot of more “big names” from crypto world.

The organization of the convention asked/invited Ultracoin to take part and do a presentation about Ultracoin ChaCha algorithm.

We as management team think this is a big honor for our coin because there are only four other coin creators asked to do a presentation:
- Litecoin;
- Vertocoin;
- Mastercoin;
- Etherium;

We belief it is very important to take part at this convention and belief it can create big benefits for Ultracoin’s future by taking part of de exhibition, the network events and to do the presentation.

If we want to take part with Ultracoin at the convention we need to do this professional and good. As mentioned by others before: We have only one chance to impress !

For taking part at the convention we calculated the following costs:
- Traveling
- Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Sponsorship at the exhibition includes space for a 6x3 ft table plus two chairs and incl. space for a pop up stand and listed as an exhibitor on the hashers united  
  website. Full conference pass for one staff member and 50% off for another staff member
- Making a new video and PowerPoint presentation about the UTC history and future and about the ChaCha scrypt benefits
- Printing flyers

It is quite simple, if we want to show and present UTC as an professional coin at this convention and we can impress the convention partners, the visitors and the media, UTC can benefit in the future of it. This is what we al do believe in. It can turn out in a big chance for UTC.

The cost will be at least around $ 3.500 to $ 4000,- (about 6,9 BTC).  This is a lot of money !!! Yes we know.

Our management team has a budget for taking part at this convention of 2,0 BTC.

This is the maximum budget at the moment because we have some other develop jobs going on which cost also some big BTC.

So now this is the moment we want to ask the community to step in.

We want to ask you to help the cause and do a donation.
Small or big, everything is welcome.

Please let us now if you are willing to help and donate, this so Ultracoin can take part at the largest global crypto mining event.

Total needed: 6,90 BTC to do everything professional and good.

Already available: 2,0 BTC from the UTC management team.

So rest us to find another 4,90 BTC by donations.

I am very curious to see if we can do this again as a community.
Together again for Ultracoin !

Warm regards,
Paul.

PS; if you want to help and donate then please replay and tell us for what amount of BTC we can count on you.

Next step will be that we open an BTC address and ask you to send your donation within a week to the address.  

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                  

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From manie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,20  till 3,40    Pledged donations

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:12:36 PM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 08:28:37 PM by RichardMiner

Dear pugman, what do you not understand Huh

It is not about small or big donation. Do you really don't get that ?

Many small donations make one big amount of donation ! Do you agree that ?

And if nobody donates, even a small donation, then really the UTC world does not get in any sort of fire. The fire we are so desperate in need of.  

So yes, if we all do give a small donation then we will raise together the needed fund to take part at the Las Vegas Convention.

That's what UTC needs.

That's what is important for your bag of UTC, but also important for my bag of UTC and finally in the interest of everybody's UTC bag.

So yes, many small donations together, even one like my small donation, can set the UTC world in fire after the Las Vegas Convention ! Can you agree to that pugman ??

But respect for all of these community members who can't afford to give even a small donation.
It is not in everybody possibility and we all have to except that.

But remember please also that some members always are complaining but next to that also never help in any sort of way to bring UTC up.

Richard with all due respect I invested every spare bit of cash into buying UTC! £4000 worth.

I own £14000 a year so can't afford to keep throwing money away.
I'm sure someone as clever as yourself earns more than the majority of us.

Your donation of £60 won't set the world on fire. . .

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:40:22 PM

Thank you richardminer for your promise of donation !

Hey guys,

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                   

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From marnie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
From richardminer                                                  0,20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,40  till 3,60    Pledged donations

COME ON Guy's.... MAKE ALSO AN DONATION, WE ARE HALVE WAY ALREADY !!!!

Kracko

Activity: 456

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:42:11 PM

Is anyone else working on an Android wallet for UTC?  I've been working on modifying bitcoinj to ultracoin.
Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:27:54 AM

Is anyone else working on an Android wallet for UTC?  I've been working on modifying bitcoinj to ultracoin.

Not to we know You are welcome to do

15000 UTC.  Reward - for  Android Mobile Wallet                     

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:35:53 AM

Steven

My Conference donation is in now - 0.2 BTC.

Wish you and your team all the best at the Conference and I have 100% faith in your exploits.

Onwards and upwards................

Come one and all -  just a lot of small donations = THE TARGET

We cannot afford to miss this Conference

----------------------------------------

Did anyone note the buy in today on Cryptsy? - somebody - who probably knows more than us - bought over 850k UTC today up to 0.000033 ($5,108 USD) - last week about 650K

Maybe coincidence - but those are the biggest buys for a very long time.

I suspect we are going to see some movement over the next month.

Dont worry - mine (0.2) will be in next week - travelling this week.

Hey guys,

--

--
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:23:34 AM

Can we set up an UTC wallet for donations? I think many people especially miners would love to donate but don't want to sell their UTC. As someone said before: we should use UTC to buy tickets or anything we need and we can buy for the conference.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
funsponge

Activity: 776
Merit: 557

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:03:04 AM

Did anyone note the buy in today on Cryptsy? - somebody - who probably knows more than us - bought over 850k UTC today up to 0.000033 ($5,108 USD) - last week about 650K

I'm guessing one of the millionaire people involved with Hashers United saw we were attending and bought some! $5000 to those guys is pocket change. Hopefully this is just the start! We really need to get in the top 20 in marketcap & hopefully with this exposure we can push towards that!
fasola195

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:30:49 AM

I'm guessing one of the millionaire people involved with Hashers United saw we were attending and bought some! $5000 to those guys is pocket change. Hopefully this is just the start! We really need to get in the top 20 in marketcap & hopefully with this exposure we can push towards that!

How it is like there was a buy order of round 600k UTC on cryptsy and the price remain the same ? Moreover, I can not find the history of such a transaction on Market Trade History (Last 200). The total sum of those 200 last transaction is 310521,8016 UTC ~ 3,5 BTC
 Why dont we have the price of ~0.00003 right now ?
funsponge

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:48:29 PM

Please all remember to 'like' the Facebook posts to spread the Ultracoin brand to others. I seem to be the only person ever hitting 'like'
bret

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:05:54 PM

How it is like there was a buy order of round 600k UTC on cryptsy and the price remain the same ? Moreover, I can not find the history of such a transaction on Market Trade History (Last 200). The total sum of those 200 last transaction is 310521,8016 UTC ~ 3,5 BTC

No one was selling a block of 600k so it was executed in small chunks. There is no voodoo here, price will be at what people are willing to buy/sell UTC for, not a decimal point higher or lower.
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:41:02 PM

never thought I would see the day when I was happier to be in UTC than LTC - weird shit happens !

--

--
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:46:50 PM

Something is definitely stirring up interest, the net hashrate is increasing and we are seeing these huge buys.  Grin Grin

UTC UTC UTC
funsponge

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:12:47 PM

Is the multipool been turned on?
barbados-fs

Activity: 837
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:48:22 PM

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                  

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From manie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,20  till 3,40    Pledged donations

As I said before, I do not have the BTC as I did not sell UTC never from the beginning. But I donate 2% of their income on mine, it seems the only one.  This is my contribution to the development of UTC. When 1UTC will be equal to 1USD it will be good donations;)

"Coздaть ceнcopнyю ceть гopoдa - этo нe дopoгo, нe cлoжнo и пo cooтнoшeнию зaтpaты / эффeкт для гopoдa - нeoцeнимo! He нyжнo ждaть пoкa кopпopaции и гocyдapcтвa cдeлaют тaкиe ceнcopныe ceти и бyдyт иx oбcлyживaть - этo бyдeт дopoгo и бyдeт coбиpaть бoльшe дaнныx o нac c вaми, чeм мы бы этoгo xoтeли!" (c)Aira.life
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:22:23 AM

primouno - here's an idea (yeah and its not a scam)

PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AT THIS STAGE

Suppose that any miners who want to make a donation in UTC - say how many UTC they want to donate on this forum. Lets keep it totally transparent.

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

If you are a willing participant at the rate I quote - you post you agree on this forum and send me the UTC with the txID - yes trust is involved!

I will deposit the agreed BTC amount to the Conference donation address when the UTC are received - and I will post on this forum the amount of BTC and who donated plus the txID.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

Up to you and any other miners - and I will not rip you off don't worry about that.

Its a risk from both ends - but I am happy to do this for UTC.

Cap is 200k UTC total for this deal.

Just let me know if anyone wants to donate this way.

Deal is not on until the UTC management team endorse this AND anyone lets me know if I am breaking any rules with this offer.
If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

This is the UTC wallet address for UTC United Hashers Conference donations.

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

And if I don't get back immediately - I have a day job in a strange time zone - but I will get back asap

Can we set up an UTC wallet for donations? I think many people especially miners would love to donate but don't want to sell their UTC. As someone said before: we should use UTC to buy tickets or anything we need and we can buy for the conference.

--

--
primouno

Activity: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:18:11 AM

primouno - here's an idea (yeah and its not a scam)

PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AT THIS STAGE

Suppose that any miners who want to make a donation in UTC - say how many UTC they want to donate on this forum. Lets keep it totally transparent.

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

If you are a willing participant at the rate I quote - you post you agree on this forum and send me the UTC with the txID - yes trust is involved!

I will deposit the agreed BTC amount to the Conference donation address when the UTC are received - and I will post on this forum the amount of BTC and who donated plus the txID.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

Up to you and any other miners - and I will not rip you off don't worry about that.

Its a risk from both ends - but I am happy to do this for UTC.

Cap is 200k UTC total for this deal.

Just let me know if anyone wants to donate this way.

Deal is not on until the UTC management team endorse this AND anyone lets me know if I am breaking any rules with this offer.
If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

This is the UTC wallet address for UTC United Hashers Conference donations.

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

And if I don't get back immediately - I have a day job in a strange time zone - but I will get back asap

I can donate my weekly mining income which is as little as 400 UTC. I hope there will be a lot more donations like mine or bigger. I know it's almost nothing but I don't sell UTC and have to pay electricity bills.

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: