Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ultracoin] [Est. Feb 2014] ~ ASIC Resistant & Ultrafast 6 Second Transactions!  (Read 380961 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:35:16 AM

primouno - here's an idea (yeah and its not a scam)

PURELY HYPOTHETICAL AT THIS STAGE

Suppose that any miners who want to make a donation in UTC - say how many UTC they want to donate on this forum. Lets keep it totally transparent.

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

If you are a willing participant at the rate I quote - you post you agree on this forum and send me the UTC with the txID - yes trust is involved!

I will deposit the agreed BTC amount to the Conference donation address when the UTC are received - and I will post on this forum the amount of BTC and who donated plus the txID.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

Up to you and any other miners - and I will not rip you off don't worry about that.

Its a risk from both ends - but I am happy to do this for UTC.

Cap is 200k UTC total for this deal.

Just let me know if anyone wants to donate this way.

Deal is not on until the UTC management team endorse this AND anyone lets me know if I am breaking any rules with this offer.
If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

This is the UTC wallet address for UTC United Hashers Conference donations.

Ug5Arm3jgprKGU8riyLT4YZZdnhBZxvWVw

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

And if I don't get back immediately - I have a day job in a strange time zone - but I will get back asap

Can we set up an UTC wallet for donations? I think many people especially miners would love to donate but don't want to sell their UTC. As someone said before: we should use UTC to buy tickets or anything we need and we can buy for the conference.

I can donate my weekly mining income which is as little as 400 UTC. I hope there will be a lot more donations like mine or bigger. I know it's almost nothing but I don't sell UTC and have to pay electricity bills.

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:42:28 AM

raindrops for the flood - just let me know if you want to donate.

Based on Cryptsy at present

I would do 0.0000112 and cover transaction fees

0.00448 BTC for 400 UTC

Many thanks for your support primouno

Suppose that any miners who want to make a donation in UTC - say how many UTC they want to donate on this forum. Lets keep it totally transparent.

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

If you are a willing participant at the rate I quote - you post you agree on this forum and send me the UTC with the txID - yes trust is involved!

I will deposit the agreed BTC amount to the Conference donation address when the UTC are received - and I will post on this forum the amount of BTC and who donated plus the txID.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

Up to you and any other miners - and I will not rip you off don't worry about that.

Deal is not on until the UTC management team endorse this AND anyone lets me know if I am breaking any rules with this offer.
If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

And if I don't get back immediately - I have a day job in a strange time zone - but I will get back asap

Can we set up an UTC wallet for donations? I think many people especially miners would love to donate but don't want to sell their UTC. As someone said before: we should use UTC to buy tickets or anything we need and we can buy for the conference.

I can donate my weekly mining income which is as little as 400 UTC. I hope there will be a lot more donations like mine or bigger. I know it's almost nothing but I don't sell UTC and have to pay electricity bills.

--

--
Uggle

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:44:39 AM

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

I will take you up on this offer! I am sending you 529 UTC, I'm all in into UTC and this is what I can do for now.

Transaction ID: 8bc9a51edba670ceabbca2caabd243a8c4ca556e70f7e2f1a358e941c80a71e0

UTC UTC UTC
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 11:11:41 AM

Uggle your deposit received - all good - you are the man - thanks for your support.

I have deposited 0.0059248 based on 529 UTC recd @ 0.0000112

txID - 23ca1fbbebde262d62362ee462de5b240b3dd06385e936505613d1e45a879224

https://blockchain.info/tx/23ca1fbbebde262d62362ee462de5b240b3dd06385e936505613d1e45a879224

Much appreciated - thanks - usukan

I will quote a BTC value based on the significant BUY support level at the time on Cryptsy - on this forum.  It won't be the top buy rate - I am a businessman not a dickhead. Realistically this will be approx. 0.00001 - 0.000013 but could be lower if value falls.  If its above 0.000013 - deal is off unless you agree to the rate that I quote.

For your info - I am not selling at present - I am accumulating.      Think of your UTC going from one loving home to another !

If anyone gives me any grief - deal is off.  I'm not interested in troublemakers - just DONATIONS.

Remember - it matters not how small the donation is - it matters how many!  Many raindrops make a flood !

I will take you up on this offer! I am sending you 529 UTC, I'm all in into UTC and this is what I can do for now.

Transaction ID: 8bc9a51edba670ceabbca2caabd243a8c4ca556e70f7e2f1a358e941c80a71e0

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:12:40 PM

Steven

Please register that Uggle has donated 0.0059248 BTC via my deposit to the Conference donation address.

I sleep now - will attend to any further donations via UTC tomorrow

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

BTC Donation Address: 1Nhv4mg8sVZZFyc2jRZPPEdUGibpsvkVei

--

--
primouno

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:21:36 PM

@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.
Transaction ID: e721b7540c8603b3e446896a16af4782183bee3fde4c17a0947f960e13457bdc

UTC address: UMzy2N8oTFmcQ2bfZoqLnmXsWzvfA8miRy
http://ultracoin.net/    -- Ultracoin Website        http://ultracointalk.org/  -- UltracoinTalk Forum
Uggle

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:42:07 PM

Steven

Please register that Uggle has donated 0.0059248 BTC via my deposit to the Conference donation address.

I sleep now - will attend to any further donations via UTC tomorrow

Hey guys,

Just a quick update. I spoke with Marshall, the CTO of Final Hash, and he was nice enough to reserve our tabling space for us. It turns out, there are some people there that REALLY want Ultracoin to attend the conference. I guess we are more popular than I previously thought! But we need your help to get us there. Currently we only have .1 BTC in submitted donations. I am going to try to save up and pitch in for the trip, but I was going to spend that money on marketing material. Let's see what we can do guys, if we can raise enough money to cover the cost of the trip, we can really make an impact. So please, consider donating. Just imagine all of the businessmen that would potentially want to work Ultracoin into their business model, imagine all of the investors that would want to invest un Ultracoin, imagine all of the entrepreneurs that are seeking to create the next best thing in crypto, and are looking for a coin to support it. Ladies & gentlemen, as bag holders and believers in Ultracoin, I think donating to this trip is the best thing we can do for Ultracoin right now. Being listed alongside these big names at the conference could take Ultracoin to the level we have all been waiting for. If you haven't already, consider donating.

You are the real hero here, thank you for this!

On another note: Take a look at Darkcoin and the other top 5! They are tanking big time !  Shocked Shocked Maybe UTC have chance to rise from the ashes

UTC UTC UTC
Grim

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 02:43:41 PM

http://ultracoins.info/index.php?page=register

cant register, i get forwarded to a dead pool
Thiago1

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:16:27 PM

http://ultracoins.info/index.php?page=register

cant register, i get forwarded to a dead pool

TRY NOW

nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:16:45 PM

On another note: Take a look at Darkcoin and the other top 5! They are tanking big time !  Shocked Shocked Maybe UTC have chance to rise from the ashes

Probably has something to do with a large BTC dump @ 309. As BTC goes the alt market goes.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
bret

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:03 PM

Does anyone know if there is a way to turn off the block finder sound on http://www.ultracoins.info/ ? Every time I have to use my sound for anything I have to close the page because that sound is frequent and very annoying.
bret

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

Probably has something to do with a large BTC dump @ 309. As BTC goes the alt market goes.

Sort of. When BTC goes down, alts go down. When BTC goes up, alts go down.
PaulR1

Activity: 320

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:36:14 PM

Hi Steven,

i just send the management donation of 2 BTC to the wallet adres you specially opened for the BTC donations for the HasherUnited Conference in Las Vegas.

Please to everybody who pledged to make an donation, send it a.s.a.p. to the wallet mentioned below.

Steven needs this so he can make the reservations of the tabling and the tickets for traveling and the hotel.

Next to this, thank you to all of you who take initiative for getting as much as donations in.

Great to see that we do this all together again as a UTC community  Wink

Regards,
Paul.

Hey guys,

THIS IS THE CHANCE UTC NEED !

COME ONE AND DONATE FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE !

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                   

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From marnie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
From richardminer                                                  0,20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,40  till 3,60    Pledged donations

COME ON Guy's.... MAKE ALSO AN DONATION, WE ARE HALVE WAY ALREADY !!!!

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website         http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:57:52 PM

@ primouno

I have received your 400 UTC - all good! 

rate - 0.00001131 = 0.004524 BTC

This is deposited to the Conference Donation address

txID = b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

https://blockchain.info/tx/b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

Glad to be of service and thanks for your support.

Cheers - usukan

@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.
Transaction ID: e721b7540c8603b3e446896a16af4782183bee3fde4c17a0947f960e13457bdc

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:04:49 PM

Steven

Please note - primouno has donated 400 UTC to the Conference fund

0.004524 BTC has been deposited to the Conference account

Thanks primouno

@ primouno

I have received your 400 UTC - all good! 

rate - 0.00001131 = 0.004524 BTC

This is deposited to the Conference Donation address

txID = b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

https://blockchain.info/tx/b9c3d7954b2543e1a4829638c4007039d9c64c6d74b3b12e16b4c28f64ff93e9

Glad to be of service and thanks for your support.

Cheers - usukan

@usukan

Just sent you 400 UTC.

--

--
Marnie1976

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 09:45:34 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:34:44 PM by Marnie1976

@Steven

About our pledge of donation:

Just want to let you know I send from my Cryptsy online wallet the total amount of BTC 0.4 to the donation wallet for the Las Vegas Convention.

This amount is a combination of BTC 0.2 from RichardMiner who sold to me some of his mined UTC, and BTC 0,2 from myself.

So with this sending of 0.4 BTC RichardMiner and I did what whe have promised for helping UTC  Grin

TrxID: 41155baa20e79306a8e28e2dd8ba20c744b370978062b075f723ce47a36c6578
RichardMiner

Activity: 181

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:07:51 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 10:23:37 PM by RichardMiner

HELLO STEVEN/RAPTURE PLEASE CAN YOU UPDATE US WHICH PLEDGED DONATIONS ARE RECIEVED ALLREADY AND WHAT THE TOTALL AMMOUNT OF DONATIONS IS AT THIS MOMENT
Huh

THIS IS THE CHANCE UTC NEED !

COME ONE AND DONATE FOR THIS SPECIAL CAUSE !

BTC needed              BTC pledge of donation                  

From management team                                         2,00
From bigd27                                                          0,50
From usukan                                                          0,20
From Janu$$                                                          0,10
From marnie1976                                                    0,20
From KingCole                                                        0,20 till 0,40
From richardminer                                                  0,20
                                                                            ====
                                                                             3,40  till 3,60    Pledged donations

http://ultracoin.net/ ~ Ultracoin Website  http://ultracointalk.org/ ~ UltracoinTalk Forum
http://ultracoinpool.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool http://ultracoins.info/ ~ Ultracoin Pool
rapture333

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:38:11 AM

Hey guys, I will update you all on the current donation amounts and pledge status tomorrow during lunch. The uptake of donations has been very inspiring! Seeing the community band together for this motion has been very uplifting, I will also have some positive news to update you all on tomorrow. Also, if you donate please don't forget to PM me or e-mail me @ steveb@ultracoin.net so I can update you on the list and keep track of your donation.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@ultracoin.net

usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:08:21 AM

@ Uggle
@ primouno

I have advised Steven via email of your donations

Thanks guys

any other miners who wish to donate UTC - feel free to take up my offer

Hey guys, I will update you all on the current donation amounts and pledge status tomorrow during lunch. The uptake of donations has been very inspiring! Seeing the community band together for this motion has been very uplifting, I will also have some positive news to update you all on tomorrow. Also, if you donate please don't forget to PM me or e-mail me @ steveb@ultracoin.net so I can update you on the list and keep track of your donation.

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@ultracoin.net

--

--
usukan
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 07:18:08 AM

Steven - your email address is a typo error

Sincerely,

Steven "Rapture"
Marketing & PR Director
Steven@ultracoin.net

--

--
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: