Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:17:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:05:15 AM

If anybody is interested in the source for the xcloincloud android app let me know I can host it somewhere.
fanepatent

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:06:23 AM

Dice game for sale in the marketplace
BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A

600 BURST for Dice script and 1 month of free hosting.
PM me the txid for confirmation

BURST - BURST-58XP-63WY-XSVQ-ASG9A
timk225

Activity: 955
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:10:38 AM

The solo miner is a memory hog.  I have had the solo miner for a couple weeks but have been mainly pool mining.  My wallet is the 1.1.1 version.

I started one PC on solo mining tonight with 4 GB of RAM and a 1.94 TB plot file.  It routinely stayed over 3 GB of RAM usage, and eventually got high enough to make the miner shut down.  

I upgraded it to 9 GB of RAM with more sticks I had laying around, now it floats between 4.9 and 5.5 GB of RAM usage.

Why so high?  Is there a newer version of the solo miner?
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:34:22 AM
Last edit: September 14, 2014, 07:46:44 AM by jzhoulon

how come this coin isnt on bigger exchange yet?

Noone knows.
Because people are just mining and dumping.
If there is no market for people BUYING the coin, the value will plummet.

WRONG!
People just mining and hold.  Wink

Nope.  People are still dumping.  This is still considered free money.  Lots of dumpers happy to earn even 1cent a day since its free.

Really? Where?
Cause daily volume market is 3.5 btc. 3 millions mined every day.
So,in which exchange dumper are dumping?
Is at least 1 million are dumped everyday, price should be at 18 satoshi.
So, 90% are holding.
Only major dumper is xcloudcoin; they have periodic dumps which keep the price from rising.  Because of this and the buy support, the price is stable.
We are team,and need to fight for our Burst.If xcloud are mining burst and sell it,we need to organise Fud company against them.Who is interested,PM me.I can't create irc chanel,but if someone ccan create it it will be nice to discuss that thema.
who is a team with you, it is a shame if you do that thing.if they did mine the coin, what they did anything wrong? for they just mine the burst and dump it for btc? are you stupid? if you think they are doing wrong, why don't you spread fud in all the coins who have multipools? including burst, burst community also mine the other coins like via, dark and dump them for buying the burst, so all these coins miners will spread fuds in burst thread?,it is funny,,,it seems that you are good at spreading fud?
LOL.Are you Xcloud bag holder? Grin
At the moment I'm full in Burst and I don't care about other coins,where I did not invested.I care only about my investitions.
In the cruel world of cryptos is no place for shame.The only thing what I care about is profit!
i have not one Xcloud coin, i don't care about it , but if you go to spread fud in their thread, they will spread fud in burst back, i don't like to see many fuds in this thread, you go to spread fuds will lose the reputation of burst. you just want they don't dump the coin and hold, so you can wait price up and you dump? it is stupid if you think so, you just see the short profit and want to make quick profit, don't you? if every one hold their coins, and wait the burst pump.do you really know what will happen? every one holds their coin, waits the high price and dump at the same time, that is the real terrible, so , the xcloudcoin did the good thing for the burst, they just mine and sell quickly, if they hold for a long time, and wait the price of burst pump then dump at once, are you sure what is going to happen? stupid guys who only see the current profits
Which good thing they made for burst?If they will mine burst with 600TB and sell it at same time you will see the floor lower and lower...
Tell me how they will know from where Fud is incomming?Now if we will start fud company,they will know where it comes from,because of our disquss about this thema.I wrote in my first post "if someone interested PM me" Only one man who kills reputation of burst right now is you.
I care about burst reputation,and will delete previous posts and this one too.And it will be much better if you will do same thing.
which good thing they make?of course guys like you who only concern with current profits can't see it, if they did mine the burst with 600TB , like you say, they can mine 50+block a day,
you think they are better to hold the coin, and not dump to wait the coin pump? with current price, they can dump 1.5BTC a day, but if coin pumped to 1000sat, they can dump 5BTC with 50 block, and you still think they are better to hold the coin to wait pump? of course these coins are better mined by them, not the guys like you just mine and hold for pump. if every one hold and wait for pump, then when burst pumped up. and everyone will dump at high price, that price will drop fast, do you understand? you stupid guys just concern with current profits
and you think they don't know who did this if you spread fud in their thread, are you new guys to this thread? xcloudcoin dev is also in this thread too, ofcourse he will scan the post of thread for he also will know whether there is something update here, if you don't like other know, you shouldn't do this

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:35:31 AM

so the client is fixed now?
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 07:47:27 AM

how come this coin isnt on bigger exchange yet?

Noone knows.
Because people are just mining and dumping.
If there is no market for people BUYING the coin, the value will plummet.

WRONG!
People just mining and hold.  Wink

Nope.  People are still dumping.  This is still considered free money.  Lots of dumpers happy to earn even 1cent a day since its free.

Really? Where?
Cause daily volume market is 3.5 btc. 3 millions mined every day.
So,in which exchange dumper are dumping?
Is at least 1 million are dumped everyday, price should be at 18 satoshi.
So, 90% are holding.
Only major dumper is xcloudcoin; they have periodic dumps which keep the price from rising.  Because of this and the buy support, the price is stable.
We are team,and need to fight for our Burst.If xcloud are mining burst and sell it,we need to organise Fud company against them.Who is interested,PM me.I can't create irc chanel,but if someone ccan create it it will be nice to discuss that thema.
who is a team with you, it is a shame if you do that thing.if they did mine the coin, what they did anything wrong? for they just mine the burst and dump it for btc? are you stupid? if you think they are doing wrong, why don't you spread fud in all the coins who have multipools? including burst, burst community also mine the other coins like via, dark and dump them for buying the burst, so all these coins miners will spread fuds in burst thread?,it is funny,,,it seems that you are good at spreading fud?
LOL.Are you Xcloud bag holder? Grin
At the moment I'm full in Burst and I don't care about other coins,where I did not invested.I care only about my investitions.
In the cruel world of cryptos is no place for shame.The only thing what I care about is profit!
i have not one Xcloud coin, i don't care about it , but if you go to spread fud in their thread, they will spread fud in burst back, i don't like to see many fuds in this thread, you go to spread fuds will lose the reputation of burst. you just want they don't dump the coin and hold, so you can wait price up and you dump? it is stupid if you think so, you just see the short profit and want to make quick profit, don't you? if every one hold their coins, and wait the burst pump.do you really know what will happen? every one holds their coin, waits the high price and dump at the same time, that is the real terrible, so , the xcloudcoin did the good thing for the burst, they just mine and sell quickly, if they hold for a long time, and wait the price of burst pump then dump at once, are you sure what is going to happen? stupid guys who only see the current profits
Which good thing they made for burst?If they will mine burst with 600TB and sell it at same time you will see the floor lower and lower...
Tell me how they will know from where Fud is incomming?Now if we will start fud company,they will know where it comes from,because of our disquss about this thema.I wrote in my first post "if someone interested PM me" Only one man who kills reputation of burst right now is you.
I care about burst reputation,and will delete previous posts and this one too.And it will be much better if you will do same thing.
which good thing they make?of course guys like you who only concern with current profits can't see it, if they did mine the burst with 600TB , like you say, they can mine 50+block a day,
you think they are better to hold the coin, and not dump to wait the coin pump? with current price, they can dump 1.5BTC a day, but if coin pumped to 1000sat, they can dump 5BTC with 50 block, and you still think they are better to hold the coin to wait pump? of course these coins are better mined by them, not the guys like you just mine and hold for pump. if every one hold and wait for pump, then when burst pumped up. and everyone will dump at high price, that price will drop fast, do you understand? you stupid guys just concern with current profits
How you know how I trade or how I think?How old are you kid?
and you stupid to think they don't know who did this if you spread fud in their thread, are you new guys to this thread? xcloudcoin dev is also in this thread too, ofcourse he will scan the post of thread for he also will know whether there is something update here, if you don't want other know, you shouldn't do this

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
bolvan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:08:03 AM

PROBLEMS WITH DEPOSITS

My wallet is 1.1.1, mining on pool http://178.62.39.204:8121.
In my wallet I see incoming payments from pool, can send to CCEX and poloniex.
But exchanges do not receive deposit. Also block explorer http://burst.cryptoport.io
does not show my recent transactions. Both incoming and outgoing.
Its stuck on block 11800
What is the problem ? Blockchain splitted ? Exchanges and block explorer did not update their wallets ?

AQJxzVdC8Au8a3nKjbzk5k66sziAJ5Y5Cw
Trollollo

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:17:51 AM

jzhoulon.
Fud companys starts with newbie accounts.And like I said before-Only one person who is killing burst reputation right now is you.I have deleted my previous posts about this thema.And only you are trying to argue with me quoting these posts.

And please don't use words like "stupid" This is abusive,and I have reported to moderator.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
     ███           █           ███
 ████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
   ███             █             ███
      ████         █         ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
omgbossis21

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:20:53 AM

The main issue is them dumping our coin (in massive amount with their data center is hurting our price).  They held on to it for few days and sold off at its high point then it dropped back down to around 5k.  Then they dumped again, day or so later again.  Price will take some time to catch up to theirs and others dumping but their in no way helping up.  It wouldn't bother me if it was like a multipool that mined most other coins (that are almost always crap) but this coin is still new and the numbers their capable of dumping can be quite damaging unfortunately (at least for now).    I am in their thread, not exactly to spread fud in sense, but to show them the exposed backend where you can see their usernames and pictures!   Especially when so much of it is anonymous!   I don't believe its fud, ifs it a amazing coin it should be known that things like that don't happen.  I don't mind the dumpers, but most don't have 200tb at their disposable geez.
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:25:10 AM

Is the blockex down? Not loading for me....not even through a proxy.

is it in your wallet? try to upgrade your wallet to version 1.1.1 or restart the wallet, that would normally work in my case

other question, burst is currently exchanging at c-vex and polonium, any other exchange or to be exchange that i can vote on? should have more major exchange accommodate burst trading to allow wider access and consequently increase the burst price

Blockex wallet is run on uray's server, nothing to do with mine....But anyway, working now.
Trollollo

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:25:23 AM

Each of us can make multiple votes on https://hitbtc.com/vote
If someone wold like to use more votes pro day PM me and I will give you details.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
omgbossis21

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:26:21 AM

Im still plotting with the cpu miner instead of the gpu since it hasn't been tested thoroughly yet.  I got a 4770k overclocked running two plotting instances (one for each drive, 7 cores each instance and 2gb ram per instance).  Its slower but not not much worse than one instance was.  Still got one core to use the computer too

You bonehead.

An i7 has 8 cores with its hyperthreading.  You cannot put 7 cores on one plot job and ANOTHER 7 cores on another plot job at the same time!  Do you have the only 16 core i7 in the world?

That is the kind of math the liberal democrats in the US government have used to get us into another 10 TRILLION dollars in debt during the 6 years of "hope and change" under Obama!

He obviously doesn't have one, but you do know that there is now a 16 thread i7 right? 5960x.
I have the 4770k and yes both instances are plotting one for each drive.  7 cores on each instance yes, its not much slower than plotting 1 instance just split between 2 instance with 2g ram per instance.
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:26:40 AM

jzhoulon.
Fud companys starts with newbie accounts.And like I said before-Only one person who is killing burst reputation right now is you.I have deleted my previous posts about this thema.And only you are trying to argue with me quoting these posts.

And please don't use words like "stupid" This is abusive,and I have reported to moderator.
i don't delete the post, why need i delete, if you didn't do spread fud in their thread, what are you worried about

Trollollo

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:31:26 AM

jzhoulon.

i don't delete the post, why need i delete, if you didn't do spread fud in their thread, what are you worried about

If someone else will spread Fud in their tread like it allways happens at some point to kill the price,they may adress that fud to burst community.

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

▄█▄
               █████████
            ███    █    ███
        ████       █       ████
          ███      █      ████
             ████  █   ███
                ███████
                  ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:36:32 AM

The main issue is them dumping our coin (in massive amount with their data center is hurting our price).  They held on to it for few days and sold off at its high point then it dropped back down to around 5k.  Then they dumped again, day or so later again.  Price will take some time to catch up to theirs and others dumping but their in no way helping up.  It wouldn't bother me if it was like a multipool that mined most other coins (that are almost always crap) but this coin is still new and the numbers their capable of dumping can be quite damaging unfortunately (at least for now).    I am in their thread, not exactly to spread fud in sense, but to show them the exposed backend where you can see their usernames and pictures!   Especially when so much of it is anonymous!   I don't believe its fud, ifs it a amazing coin it should be known that things like that don't happen.  I don't mind the dumpers, but most don't have 200tb at their disposable geez.

so you think they are better to hold the burst to 1000sat then dump? current price is stable at 300 sat, reasonable, not low, and not high, they didn't always sold the coin, and you can't call they are bad guys because they mine the burst and sold it, you can also setup a cloud hdd, no one will stop you, it is unreasonable to blame them because they just mine and sell , they also pay for  the cloud hdd .every day with 3+million coins out, they not mine, also the other will get it, it is not good if everyone just hold the coin and wait burst 1000sat+. current price is not low at all, and they mined several week and the price is still stable, it is the best situation for now.
the only right thing is we can do is to attract more miners, and increasing the difficutly, if net hdd arrived 10PB, their capacity is nothing at all, they will mine less coin.

omgbossis21

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:44:20 AM

They have dumped at least 4x that we know of.  Thats just what they telling people, I cant imagine them not using at least another 200tb for themselves dumping for money on the side.  They posted they were dumping more this morning again...  Without their massive dumping (not them alone, theres plenty other dumpers but few to there exetent im sure) the price would be much more stable instead of this major downtrend.  Even bagholders want to see a slow uprising which we could be seeing......  They were collecting like a lot of bitcoin off there ipo anyway!
omgbossis21

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:44:48 AM

Do you have onboard raid by chance?  
edit that card appears to have two sata 2 ports and 2 standard sata (pata) ports....
pineapples
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000

to your stations, man the pineapples!!!

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:45:16 AM

spell check on burstcoin.info

Start ming today!

perhaps should be spelt mining, unless ming is the particular phrase for burst mining ..

YEEE F*#KIN HA BIG RED TEXT !!!           

(\__/)    
(='.'=)   
(")_(")   

BUMBA
burstcoin (OP)

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:48:13 AM

PROBLEMS WITH DEPOSITS

My wallet is 1.1.1, mining on pool http://178.62.39.204:8121.
In my wallet I see incoming payments from pool, can send to CCEX and poloniex.
But exchanges do not receive deposit. Also block explorer http://burst.cryptoport.io
does not show my recent transactions. Both incoming and outgoing.
Its stuck on block 11800
What is the problem ? Blockchain splitted ? Exchanges and block explorer did not update their wallets ?

Block explorer probably wasn't updated past 1.0.3, so is stuck.

CCEX appears to be on 1.0.3, and won't see the transaction until they update.
There shouldn't be a problem with poloniex.

so the client is fixed now?

There are no problems sending transactions from 1.1.x clients. There is one batch of payouts from uray's pool 1, and possibly a few normal transactions that should have gone through, but got stuck during the transition onto the fork, which occurred about 300 blocks ago. All the rest of stuck transactions(including c-cex) are people sending from from 1.0.x clients, which won't go through. The stuck transactions are showing up in all clients, but are getting no confirmations, and will expire, and the coins will show back up in the sender's wallet.

The one other issue, is that 1.1.0 clients might have to be connected to at least one 1.1.1 client in order to stay up to date. Anyone on 1.1.0 who thinks they're stuck due to this can either upgrade to 1.1.1, or stop and start their client to connect to some different peers.

BURST-QHCJ-9HB5-PTGC-5Q8J9
jzhoulon

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:49:16 AM

They have dumped at least 4x that we know of.  Thats just what they telling people, I cant imagine them not using at least another 200tb for themselves dumping for money on the side.  They posted they were dumping more this morning again...  Without their massive dumping (not them alone, theres plenty other dumpers but few to there exetent im sure) the price would be much more stable instead of this major downtrend.  Even bagholders want to see a slow uprising which we could be seeing......  They were collecting like a lot of bitcoin off there ipo anyway!
just one question, are you willing to see they hold the coin and dump at 1000sat or they just dump at 300 sat? you can't stop them to mine the coin, they are just miners of the burst or you want to frozen their account? if we attract 10000 miners and 10+pb, why we need worry about it, at that time, they can't mine a lot, if you don't like they dump, please buy 1pb and increase the difficulty of their mining, don't complain about them just because they have more hdd then you

Pages: « 1 ... 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 [485] 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: