Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:56:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375265 times)
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:20:20 PM

The umbilical cord of the Goddess spirals down from the heavens sending the love energy of mama bear to the planet as the earth prepares to greet her with the new birth of clean energy, workable economies, peaceful cohabitation, health, and wealth.  Let the magic spring forth.

This is kind of my attempt at putting the XMG logo in a local picture around here, but I'm kind of a space cadet in case you guys haven't guessed.  Cheesy

First one who figures out what mountain this is gets 55 xmg from my personal funds, however, I'm going to sleep now and it will be some time before I look for replies.  Smiley
Somebody has given the right answer yet?

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Spexx

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 10:40:21 PM

Yeah. Mining XMG is difficult, but the team is dealing with that with Proof of Mining, Proof of Interest and Magi World Online campaigns (and many other givaways)
So every miner is able to get more XMGs, right?

The price is VERY LOW in this moment, comparing with the low block reward and the difficulty. Actual price of XMG must be above 0.00035000 BTC at least.
So the price is gonna be ~7000-9000 sat. until more people dumping their coins.

My advise to all is- apply to Proof of Mining, Proof of Interest and Magi World Online campaigns and HOLD your coins.
Everything will be different after 2-3 mounts..

Thanks.

Pure wisdom there. Hold. Take a longer term view and be happy in the knowledge that even in the short term, we have done rather well since the dark days of January. Such strength in depth. XMG must be the most undervalued coin at the moment, poised for greatness. Look what we got already!

The umbilical cord of the Goddess spirals down from the heavens sending the love energy of mama bear to the planet as the earth prepares to greet her with the new birth of clean energy, workable economies, peaceful cohabitation, health, and wealth.  Let the magic spring forth.

This picture is still blowing my mind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Superb work.

thdim

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:11:17 PM

you people, i don't understand why you worry so much if there are people that dump.

dump means that someone is selling XMG but also means someone is getting them in a good price (now the dumber is for sure the one that spends all this hashing power, not the average user). as far as i see the core team is determined to continue working on Magi and this is not gonna change with a 5 or 10 or 20% down, my opinion is as far as there are people working for Magi then you should really don't worry about dumping.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:48:14 PM

This picture is still blowing my mind Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Superb work.

Thank you guys for the positive feedback it really makes me happy!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

Nobody has guessed it yet but it might be a bit hard to recognize because of the artwork, perhaps that accounts for the Himalayan guess Spexx.  US/West coast is a good guess feldenthorn.  It is hard to give clues without giving it away – maybe think beer.
TonySon

Activity: 396

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:49:21 PM

TonySon, whats this are they adding Magi there?

http://support.bitcoin.co.th/

i think so,,,  Grin
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 11:51:23 PM

Thdim, nice words amigo.

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:24:12 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2015, 01:41:48 AM by joelao95

i stop mining xmg  Angry
this kh/s is overkill! with my amd 8320 i make 1 or 2 coins day. we must stop this boys...
bye bye for now  Cry

Status right now:

I hope one would get the idea by looking at the difference between the mining status above. I also hope people who believe in magi already have caught the idea, rather than simply following the recent price rising and stepping into a door, randomly.

It's like what an old man would say, if you keep jumping, you won't get into the real things. If you stick to something, you'd learn something.

And it's very much our job to spread the idea, and our job to keep doing the improvement on the stuffs.

What is POM ?

Good question; no one was questioning this before, though we're talking "CPU mining | PoS-II | PoM | Unique BLK reward | [MagiPay]". PoM has more meaning (since we're advising 1st PoM) than a single campaign as done before (which was an approach to protect coin distribution): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=802681.0; some details here: http://arxiv.org/pdf/1409.7948v1.pdf

PoM - proof of mining; by it's definition, the more mining efforts being placed, the more rewards one gets. This is typically right in mining any coins, while it's particularly emphasized in Magi (on individuals' participation), because of the design of PoW block reward. A simple description of the block reward is that it decreases with increasing network hashrate, and may hit zero when network hash is significantly high. A consequence of this is big miners get frustrated. If one is familiar with the block reward (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=735170.msg9991269#msg9991269), you will see block reward could be easily hitting zero. A point here, which was also being argued among people, is who will exit if mining nothing? This is where PoM campaign will be functioning. The campaign will encourage people to keep mining by rewarding despite the amount of block reward. To understand the purpose of the PoM campaign , we can see what happens if we're on the opposite situation - what if generic miners quit first?: 1) big miners keep mining, 2) because of miners quitting, network hash getting low, block reward increasing, and big miners get rewarded more! So now you see PoM campaign is trying to protect the network and to ensure FAIR coin distribution.

To the individuals, PoM means one will receive better rewarding by long term mining. Provided that we, the generic miners, form a solid league, won't give up mining in any situation. One will receive less mining share if big miners are present since they have more hash weight over the rest of miners. It should be noted, however, that coin distribution is pretty much protected by the significantly reduced block reward, as much less coins will be mined in this case. At the time of big miners' leaving, network hash decreasing, not only one gets higher mining share, but also the block reward is high. Then you know why Magi can achieve the FAIRness in coin distribution.

My request is that don't simply quit, keep mining, investing a certain amount of hashrate into this coin if you really think it is a nice one; If you're not comfortable with 100% CPU mining (no profits), help us a percentage for example, 10%, or even 1% (download CPU efficiency adjustable miners from the 1st post (OP) or simply ask for it in the thread). One must understand that you may observe 2 XMG/day today in mining, you may hit 20 XMG/day tomorrow; the minging reward is always varying.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:07:42 AM

[ANN][2nd Proof of Mining Campaign]

Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028548.0

Official pool for PoM: https://pom.m-hash.com (thanks to Historical)

Open registration: April 19, 2015

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
TonySon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 03:39:39 AM

2015 will be a Magical year!
 Grin   Grin

TonySon

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:08:10 AM

[ANN][2nd Proof of Mining Campaign]

Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028548.0

Official pool for PoM: https://pom.m-hash.com (thanks to Historical)

Open registration: April 19, 2015
Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin Very good!

User name: TonySon
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:33:49 AM

Spexx, can you pls add official PoM pool https://pom.m-hash.com into "Sweet Spot Miner".

Ty
Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:42:39 AM

Spexx, can you pls add official PoM pool https://pom.m-hash.com into "Sweet Spot Miner".

Ty

That one belongs to NeedIfFindIt.

More from me in a bit.

z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 04:47:28 AM

Ty

That one belongs to NeedIfFindIt.

More from me in a bit.

Oh, I see - thought it was yours Smiley

NeedIfFindIt ?  Roll Eyes
Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:13:42 AM

The latest Proof of Mining Campaign is upon us. Hurrah!

Naturally we have all the software you lucky, lucky Windows users might need right here on tap.

New Windows Mining Software Release

A self-contained XMG mining package especially for the POM pool.
Note: If you are already using my Autominer this package will happily live alongside and use the same minerd binaries that you already use and not interfere with your current configuration in any way, but you do not need it. See below.

For CoinMagi pool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/imqfbn5yz0ko6id/CMpoolWin.exe

Download the executable file and run it.
This is a self-extracting Zip file which unzips to folder C:\XMGminer by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\CMsetup.bat

You will need to provide your pool username, worker name and worker password. After that you get the choice of how many threads you want to run (default = number of processors), then it asks if you want any custom minerd switches (default = none). The software creates a startup script and desktop icon for it.

The whole procedure can be completed in under a minute, provided that you have set up your mining pool account beforehand.

The software also includes options to run an operational test, a benchmark, to download the whole package again and to download the latest minerd binaries, which will come in useful if/when I update the minerd.

If you are already using my Autominer you do not need to download the package for CoinMagi above. Run C:\XMGminer\Setup.bat and select "Download latest list of XMG Magi mining pools" from the first drop-down menu, then click "Ok". This will do exactly what it says on the tin. You can now "Proceed with Setup" and select CoinMagi when it asks which pool(s) you want to use.

The very latest version of Autominer is always available on This link
Note: Please make sure that your Autominer package is up to date now or your future upgrade path might be broken. Latest bug and annoyance fixes etc were applied today, plus I added something for later. Thanks.
Note2: This package contains the minerd binaries, so your anti-virus software (or even your browser) might not like it. If you have any problems, try disabling your anti-virus software temporarily or try this downloader stub instead:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/re3bp3oem4uh31w/XMGminer-Win-Setup.exe
which should pass as clean. It will download the rest of the package for you.

The very latest minerd binaries for Windows are always available on This link
These have not been updated since 2 February 2015, but watch out for an update to the 32 bit miner. This is another mission ... should I decide to accept it ...

Also available the XMG Magi Miner Speed Controller now with SweetSpot targeting

*** Latest version supports new Hard, Firm, Mild and Soft SweetSpot limiting modes ***
Old version should be updated now for enhanced functionality.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbtmlktiy32b3xw/XMGMinerSpeed.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer\MinerSpeed by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\MinerSpeed\Setup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

And...

Keep an eye on the mining pools with XMG Magi PoolStats

*** Latest version supports new CoinMagi pool data  ***
Old version must be updated now. Mandatory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxbp8tz9f2occiz/XMGpoolstats.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer\PoolStats by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\PoolStats\Setup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

Happy hashing Smiley

Oh and don't forget ... you lucky, lucky Windows users ... the truly Magical

Original and Genuine Sweet Spot Magi Miner

The address you need to use for CoinMagi pool is stratum.m-hash.com:3334

Happy hashing and happy Sweet Spot targeting Smiley

Dang! Nearly forgot this one too ... spot the brain cell ...

Brand spanking new XMG Magi Miner Benchmark utility.

This utility will run a miner in the background for 10 minutes, collect the CPU and hashrate information, then display the results in an information window. It also preserves the results in a text file with the date and time as part of the file name. Provided that the computer is otherwise completely idle, this utility should provide a reliable and repeatable benchmark figure for your computer (in Kh/s) to within about +/- 0.4 percent. Running the benchmark while Windows is booted into Safe Mode will give the most consistent results. The text file output can be copied and pasted into a Forum post or Private Message for example, to allow others to share your results.

Get it here

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\Benchsetup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

The package is designed to live alongside my Autominer software and use the same minerd binaries as your current configuration, but it can also be used standalone. If the minerd binaries are not present in a sub-folder, the Benchsetup.bat will download them for you (subject to the usual warnings about anti-virus software of course).

The behavior of the software is designed to encourage you to leave the damn thing alone while the benchmark is running. You will see what I mean.

What you see is what you get ...

and what you get will depend on the time of day.

Go on now - have a play.

Now is that all?

ALL Huh

Happy hashing, happy Sweet Spot targeting, happy benchmarking Cheesy

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:27:01 AM

Awesome Joe.
Registration for the Proof of Mining is open.
Well done!
One thing there must be adjusted.
Thats rule number 3.
I know thats in there for security reasons but let me work something out for this.

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 05:27:36 AM

The latest Proof of Mining Campaign is upon us. Hurrah!

Naturally we have all the software you lucky, lucky Windows users might need right here on tap.

New Windows Mining Software Release

A self-contained XMG mining package especially for the POM pool.
Note: If you are already using my Autominer this package will happily live alongside and use the same minerd binaries that you already use and not interfere with your current configuration in any way, but you do not need it. See below.

For CoinMagi pool: https://www.dropbox.com/s/imqfbn5yz0ko6id/CMpoolWin.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which unzips to folder C:\XMGminer by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\CMsetup.bat

You will need to provide your pool username, worker name and worker password. After that you get the choice of how many threads you want to run (default = number of processors), then it asks if you want any custom minerd switches (default = none). The software creates a startup script and desktop icon for it.

The whole procedure can be completed in under a minute, provided that you have set up your mining pool account beforehand.

The software also includes options to run an operational test, a benchmark, to download the whole package again and to download the latest minerd binaries, which will come in useful if/when I update the minerd.

If you are already using my Autominer you do not need to download the package for CoinMagi above. Run C:\XMGminer\Setup.bat and select "Download latest list of XMG Magi mining pools" from the first drop-down menu, then click "Ok". This will do exactly what it says on the tin. You can now "Proceed with Setup" and select CoinMagi when it asks which pool(s) you want to use.

The very latest version of Autominer is always available on This link
Note: Please make sure that your Autominer package is up to date now or your future upgrade path might be broken. Latest bug and annoyance fixes etc were applied today, plus I added something for later. Thanks.
Note2: This package contains the minerd binaries, so your anti-virus software (or even your browser) might not like it. If you have any problems, try disabling your anti-virus software temporarily or try this downloader stub instead:-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/re3bp3oem4uh31w/XMGminer-Win-Setup.exe
which should pass as clean. It will download the rest of the package for you.

The very latest minerd binaries for Windows are always available on This link
These have not been updated since 2 February 2015, but watch out for an update to the 32 bit miner. This is another mission ... should I decide to accept it ...

Also available the XMG Magi Miner Speed Controller now with SweetSpot targeting

*** Latest version supports new Hard, Firm, Mild and Soft SweetSpot limiting modes ***
Old version should be updated now for enhanced functionality.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wbtmlktiy32b3xw/XMGMinerSpeed.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer\MinerSpeed by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\MinerSpeed\Setup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

And...

Keep an eye on the mining pools with XMG Magi PoolStats

*** Latest version supports new CoinMagi pool data  ***
Old version must be updated now. Mandatory.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/uxbp8tz9f2occiz/XMGpoolstats.exe

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer\PoolStats by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\PoolStats\Setup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

Happy hashing Smiley

Oh and don't forget ... you lucky, lucky Windows users ... the truly Magical

Original and Genuine Sweet Spot Magi Miner

The address you need to use for CoinMagi pool is stratum.m-hash.com:3334

Happy hashing and happy Sweet Spot targeting Smiley

Dang! Nearly forgot this one too ... spot the brain cell ...

Brand spanking new XMG Magi Miner Benchmark utility.

This utility will run a miner in the background for 10 minutes, collect the CPU and hashrate information, then display the results in an information window. It also preserves the results in a text file with the date and time as part of the file name. Provided that the computer is otherwise completely idle, this utility should provide a reliable and repeatable benchmark figure for your computer (in Kh/s) to within about +/- 0.4 percent. Running the benchmark while Windows is booted into Safe Mode will give the most consistent results. The text file output can be copied and pasted into a Forum post or Private Message for example, to allow others to share your results.

Get it here

This is a self-extracting Zip file which extracts to folder C:\XMGminer by default.
Once unzipped, run C:\XMGminer\Benchsetup.bat which creates a startup script and desktop icon for you.

The package is designed to live alongside my Autominer software and use the same minerd binaries as your current configuration, but it can also be used standalone. If the minerd binaries are not present in a sub-folder, the Benchsetup.bat will download them for you (subject to the usual warnings about anti-virus software of course).

The behavior of the software is designed to encourage you to leave the damn thing alone while the benchmark is running. You will see what I mean.

What you see is what you get ...

and what you get will depend on the time of day.

Go on now - have a play.

Now is that all?

ALL Huh

Happy hashing, happy Sweet Spot targeting, happy benchmarking Cheesy

Great job Spexx!
Thank you for this!

light85bit

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:35:21 AM

Hurray, now we can reg and mine in PoM pool right away  Grin
How about register with Joelao? Is that for get rewards?
light85bit

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:56:37 AM

TonySon, whats this are they adding Magi there?

http://support.bitcoin.co.th/

i think so,,,  Grin

@TonySon: im address is under my sign, tặng tớ 3 XMG đi bạn  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes
Londe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:31:15 AM

Awesome Joe.
Well done!
Thats rule number 3.
I know thats in there for security reasons but let me work something out for this.

I 2nd this. I am new to writing on this forum but, have been mining since Nonce-Pool 1st opened (ok 2nd or 3rd day).
I mine as much as I can on my gaming PC and have been a bag holder since my 1st coin.
The only proof I could show of this is a screen shot of my earnings from Nonce-Pool unless they could/would provide the info.
I never posted before because I really don't have anything to offer the community except my hash rate.
Thanks to Spexx I can mine while I game and giving me a real opportunity to join this POM, I forget to restart my miner.
Also just jumped pools with the same name-sake.
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 08:44:35 AM

Awesome Joe.
Well done!
Thats rule number 3.

I 2nd this. I am new to writing on this forum but, have been mining since Nonce-Pool 1st opened (ok 2nd or 3rd day).
I mine as much as I can on my gaming PC and have been a bag holder since my 1st coin.
The only proof I could show of this is a screen shot of my earnings from Nonce-Pool unless they could/would provide the info.
I never posted before because I really don't have anything to offer the community except my hash rate.
Thanks to Spexx I can mine while I game and giving me a real opportunity to join this POM, I forget to restart my miner.
Also just jumped pools with the same name-sake.

Nice to hear from you Londe and welcome in the original Magi thread.
I will contact you pm. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 [395] 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: