Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:03:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375240 times)
Jackson86

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 10:56:33 PM

Grin   i join the irc , still continu keep on eyes on this coin

dev really do a very good job and hard working .cheers!

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 11:35:37 PM

Bump for brilliance
leathan

Activity: 111
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 12:15:29 AM

Sorry for the nooby post... but if i compiled the wallet and transferred the coins over Will they eventually stake by themselves? or do i need to do something special like "unlock PoS"?

Thanks and good luck guys the project seems awesome.

Just unlock your wallet only for staking.
 Wink

I had to do this for HYP and i clicked on the top and there was an option to unlock, but i do not see this option for XMG.. sorry if thats nooby i did look at the top menus. maybe a screenie?

Also, I am voting right now for XMG =) and again good luck to u all! seems awesome!
Here is a screenie! http://imgur.com/VlpU1Kx
Just click on unlock!
Te not check if you use the right wallet version!
Good luck!

Thanks! But I see my wallet does not have that option, I must be using an old version? (ubuntu_14_amd64_magi-qt_v1.1.0.1)

count=($(grep -d recurse -Hn "wallet\.dat" / | cut -d":" -f1 | uniq -c |xargs echo | grep -oh -P '(\d+) ')); sum=0; for i in ${count[*]}; do sum=$(($sum+$i)); done; echo $sum; #  soo much crypto?
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1009

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 12:48:43 AM

Thanks for checking out.  Smiley

We did have a nice day, and looks like gonna have more coming.  Smiley

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Coin Source : Trust Verified    [ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ]
  ♓.NΣTWORK-DΣPΣNDΣNT  RΣWARDING SYSTΣM  ※ 
  ANN THREAD MAGIPAY FAQ FORUM
.CPU Mining   PoS-II   PoM   Unique Block Reward 
PeteAugustus

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:08:10 AM

Thanks for checking out.  Smiley

We did have a nice day, and looks like gonna have more coming.  Smiley
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:06:13 AM

Here is a screenie! http://imgur.com/VlpU1Kx
Just click on unlock!
Te not check if you use the right wallet version!
Good luck!

Thanks! But I see my wallet does not have that option, I must be using an old version? (ubuntu_14_amd64_magi-qt_v1.1.0.1)

You can check version via Help -> About Magi; however, "Unlock" doesn't matter with version; do you have pass set for the wallet?

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
JimmyTaylor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:48:52 AM

I missed a lot of good momentum as I was gone. Do you practice magic in this community. I'm kidding. Good work though from a progress and analytical picture.

Coin Magi the First M7M coin defeating botnets and benefiting community at large. join irc for rain of xmg https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
JimmyTaylor

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2014, 03:49:51 AM

Thanks Litebit.eu for adding Magi!
Magi XMG the unique next generation coin added on great website https://www.litebit.eu/coin/xmg/nl/
https://www.litebit.eu/en/ https://www.litebit.eu/de/
Buy XMG direct with €!
Another step forward for Magi
 Smiley

Who used this service as of yet?

Coin Magi the First M7M coin defeating botnets and benefiting community at large. join irc for rain of xmg https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.freenode.net/#magi
PeteAugustus

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 04:11:55 AM

I havent had the chance to try even 50% of the announced services for magi. The progress is too quick for me to even test things. I am willing to test out each platform for magi and make a review/report about it.

Fair enough?

Magi XMG the unique next generation coin added on great website https://www.litebit.eu/coin/xmg/nl/
Buy XMG direct with €!
 Smiley

111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:36:04 AM

I havent had the chance to try even 50% of the announced services for magi. The progress is too quick for me to even test things. I am willing to test out each platform for magi and make a review/report about it.

Fair enough?

Buy XMG direct with €!
 Smiley

Yea Pete thats fair enough! Thanks!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 10:36:02 AM
Last edit: December 03, 2014, 10:50:43 AM by Digithusiast

Buy XMG direct with €!
 Smiley

I bought a lot of XMG , works perfect. Coins were in my wallet within 15 minutes after purchase. I used the iDEAL payment option.
Few minutes ago I bought some more, the price currently is : €32.43 voor 1500 XMG
Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:38:59 PM

I have been using version 1.1.0.1 of the wallet and have been so busy that I only just got around to trying out versions 1.1.0.2 and 1.1.0.2 Magitor.

Both these newer versions generate the error "Error loading Blockindex.dat" when run up, so I have reverted to using version 1.1.0.1 for now since it runs perfectly.

Have I missed something here? Do I have to backup/delete the blockindex.dat and allow the newer wallet to rebuild it? If so, then that is a major pain in the .... neck Wink

Did anybody else get this problem?

I need to test my new miner package on this new version of the wallet prior to release, so this problem is holding things up Sad

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

I have been using version 1.1.0.1 of the wallet and have been so busy that I only just got around to trying out versions 1.1.0.2 and 1.1.0.2 Magitor.

Both these newer versions generate the error "Error loading Blockindex.dat" when run up, so I have reverted to using version 1.1.0.1 for now since it runs perfectly.

Have I missed something here? Do I have to backup/delete the blockindex.dat and allow the newer wallet to rebuild it? If so, then that is a major pain in the .... neck Wink

Did anybody else get this problem?

I need to test my new miner package on this new version of the wallet prior to release, so this problem is holding things up Sad

Ignore the Magitor for this moment, I will be looking into that. The regular wallet should be working fine:

http://www.coinmagi.org/files/magi-release/win32_magi_v1.1.0.2.zip

v1.1.0.2 is no major difference from v1.1.0.1 except nodes fixing. I have alternatively run 1.1.0.1 and 1.1.0.2 with the same block data, so I am not sure of solution "Error loading Blockindex.dat". To confirm if this is something because of the block chain, will need painful launch from scratch then. But instead of delete all block data, simply rename the fold "Magi" (windows %appdata%\Magi) to something else, and then fire up the wallet.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
Spexx

Mining Co-operative

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 03:54:23 PM

Ignore the Magitor for this moment, I will be looking into that. The regular wallet should be working fine:

http://www.coinmagi.org/files/magi-release/win32_magi_v1.1.0.2.zip

v1.1.0.2 is no major difference from v1.1.0.1 except nodes fixing. I have alternatively run 1.1.0.1 and 1.1.0.2 with the same block data, so I am not sure of solution "Error loading Blockindex.dat". To confirm if this is something because of the block chain, will need painful launch from scratch then. But instead of delete all block data, simply rename the fold "Magi" (windows %appdata%\Magi) to something else, and then fire up the wallet.

I simply renamed blkindex.dat to blkindex.dat.backup and renamed blk0001.dat to blk0001.dat.backup, then fired-up the 1.1.0.2 wallet. It sync-ed up again no problems in under an hour. Doing stuff like this could get to be nasty though, as the blockchain reaches bigger proportions over time. I have in mind to start making an archive of XMG blockchain snapshots which might come in useful sometime.

The new blkindex.dat file is slightly larger than the one I backed up, which is expected. Curiously though, the new blk0001.dat file is a fair bit smaller than the one I backed up. Just an observation. The newer wallet is running just fine and already mined some POS money for me (I love the steady drip, drip, drip).

Back to testing and coding for me now. I have a good strong cup of tea here. I'm gonna need it Cheesy

joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:25:28 PM

I simply renamed blkindex.dat to blkindex.dat.backup and renamed blk0001.dat to blk0001.dat.backup, then fired-up the 1.1.0.2 wallet. It sync-ed up again no problems in under an hour. Doing stuff like this could get to be nasty though, as the blockchain reaches bigger proportions over time. I have in mind to start making an archive of XMG blockchain snapshots which might come in useful sometime.

The new blkindex.dat file is slightly larger than the one I backed up, which is expected. Curiously though, the new blk0001.dat file is a fair bit smaller than the one I backed up. Just an observation. The newer wallet is running just fine and already mined some POS money for me (I love the steady drip, drip, drip).

Back to testing and coding for me now. I have a good strong cup of tea here. I'm gonna need it Cheesy
Glad it's working. Smiley It's true syncing from scratch is a pain, option would be to create standalone downloadable block chain (similar to a snapshot).

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 05:28:01 PM

Official block explorer - M-CHAIN:

http://www.m-chain.info/

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
joelao95 (OP)
Legendary

Coin of the Magi!

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 07:59:30 PM

[MagiPay - standalone payment gateway for Magi]

I have mentioned our standalone payment gateway sometimes ago; here is how it looks like. The expected delivery is about three weeks from now. This development is parallel to the coin itself as marketing feed and making 'real' things.

What's the 'real'?

The motivation is to create a real land for Magi. Any things can be speculative, instances existed here and there, now and then. Speculation is just about imagination, upon manipulated/semi-manipulated/virtual facts. Being the kind way we call it investment. Things should be pretty straightforward, without complicating the stuffs and confusing people's mind. It's pretty funny that value does be created from vacuum (theory of matters creation from null as proposed in physics is absolutely unique). When we talk about the value of gold, it exists in applications of jewelry, electronics, chemistry, medicine, to name a few, even food, and of course investment. When we talk about magi, it can be something (whether useful or not) missing in the space, for example, to achieve the fairness (absolutely relative to a counterpart) while I suspect my confidence in speaking of values by this argument. Additionally, let's talk something like warming up the room by mining, or evaluating CPU performance :-D, what else then, maybe as a course for one to learn CS science, but of course, investment. Seriously, as a medium of exchange, it should be exchangeable with stuffs.

How does it work?

1. A merchant creates an account at m-epays.com; after successful registration one can create a payment box;
2. m-epays.com issues MagiPay account details;
3. Integrate MagiPay to merchant's website;
4. Customer clicks the 'Pay with magi' button, MagiPay connects to m-epays.com server and requests for a specific payment box;
5. m-epays.com issues a MagiPay address and the total amount to be paid;
6. Customer sends coins to the MagiPay address;
7. Once the payment is received and confirmed, the server informs the successful payment;
8. After 1 hour upon the payment is received, the server automatically transfer the amount of magi to merchant's registered external wallet address.

What's special?

1. Fully configurable compared to the third party service provider, since we ourselves will manage the system; this way comes flexible features to be developed; so please suggest what we can do to make 'special'.

2. Using the payment service provided by MagiPay will be totally free, in comparison with cases which charge minimum 0.5%. Additional feature to make use of the free service is the inclusion of fiat/BTC-XMG conversion, which practically reduces charge accumulated during the process, where payment is done typically by, for example, the credit card.

We will make this system be usable in the first place. Going forward, magi will integrate this system with the planned marketplace, which would be something I can foresee. Though it's far from the right time to speak of the necessity where we invest our efforts, we just start from here.

Coin MAGI  . XMG   
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:20:05 PM

This is big awesome news!
It will take some weeks to finish this project but after that ......
Good work Joe!

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
wakhidNkcom

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

Nkcom Collection Shop

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 08:30:58 PM

I have mentioned our standalone payment gateway sometimes ago; here is how it looks like. The expected delivery is about three weeks from now. This development is parallel to the coin itself as marketing feed and making 'real' things.

What's the 'real'?

The motivation is to create a real land for Magi. Any things can be speculative, instances existed here and there, now and then. Speculation is just about imagination, upon manipulated/semi-manipulated/virtual facts. Being the kind way we call it investment. Things should be pretty straightforward, without complicating the stuffs and confusing people's mind. It's pretty funny that value does be created from vacuum (theory of matters creation from null as proposed in physics is absolutely unique). When we talk about the value of gold, it exists in applications of jewelry, electronics, chemistry, medicine, to name a few, even food, and of course investment. When we talk about magi, it can be something (whether useful or not) missing in the space, for example, to achieve the fairness (absolutely relative to a counterpart) while I suspect my confidence in speaking of values by this argument. Additionally, let's talk something like warming up the room by mining, or evaluating CPU performance :-D, what else then, maybe as a course for one to learn CS science, but of course, investment. Seriously, as a medium of exchange, it should be exchangeable with stuffs.

How does it work?

1. A merchant creates an account at m-epays.com; after successful registration one can create a payment box;
4. Customer clicks the 'Pay with magi' button, MagiPay connects to m-epays.com server and requests for a specific payment box;
7. Once the payment is received and confirmed, the server informs the successful payment;
8. After 1 hour upon the payment is received, the server automatically transfer the amount of magi to merchant's registered external wallet address.

What's special?

1. Fully configurable compared to the third party service provider, since we ourselves will manage the system; this way comes flexible features to be developed; so please suggest what we can do to make 'special'.

2. Using the payment service provided by MagiPay will be totally free, in comparison with cases which charge minimum 0.5%. Additional feature to make use of the free service is the inclusion of fiat/BTC-XMG conversion, which practically reduces charge accumulated during the process, where payment is done typically by, for example, the credit card.

We will make this system be usable in the first place. Going forward, magi will integrate this system with the planned marketplace, which would be something I can foresee. Though it's far from the right time to speak of the necessity where we invest our efforts, we just start from here.

wow thats great man.. Smiley anyway it will more special if it can convert to btc to.. hehe also it have api that can auto send btc that have convert to other wallet..sorry for asking this because for merchants adoption specially in indonesia we cannot take another currency except rupiah.. so that why we have merchans.bitislands.com that can auto changes btc to rupiah.. so our merchant will covered from break the rule of goverment.. Smiley

CoinBoerse.com

Activity: 277

View Profile
December 03, 2014, 09:06:44 PM

What's the 'real'?

How does it work?

What's special?

You have outdone yourself again joe, this is amazing!
Pages: « 1 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 [218] 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: