Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:47:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:43:21 AM

Most of the members are keeping it quiet because we are announcing in two days ....ok if this suits you do it,but at least tell your friends.
You are going to witness the big bang posting or not right ..... sorry but the thread hasnt be so  inactive since the fud 2 months ago....very dissapointed to be franc.
Oh well Superior Members are here and doing what ever they can to help us,the others just stand and wait Cheesy

I was just standing before i realize that nobody is going to make money for me !
To make money SOONER i must act now, email , posting, whatever i can to make things happen Smiley
that is my simple philosophy take or not its up to you Smiley
maybe not all of us are in that stage in their life in which they realize how real things are done.real people act others just exist.

Peace Cool
i've been trying to spread the word and make suggestions to clean up this thread but "deaf ears" you know.

Meh, I will enjoy the low price and keep accumulating. As long as the tech we are being shown is for real, which it seems is the case, then all will end well for us early investors.

It also might help if whomever keeps dumping for a 200 sat profit could chill and just have some patience.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 12:45:50 AM

The main features of SuperCoin are the incredibly fast transaction speed, the anonymous p2p decentralized system and the 100% PoS.

I can transfer hundred of dollars from one exchange to another in less than 5 minutes. I have a certain amount of SUPER on my wallet and I am constantly receiving free SuperCoin for staking. After 1 year, I get 100% return from the coin I own.

The latest addition is "SuperSend Trustless" with the anonymous features.

Boom! Well said.
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:20:57 AM

SuperCoin on the move? Watch the price very carefully in the next 48h, it wont take much to make it double.

We got 2500 sat on Bittrex for the first time in a while.

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:34:55 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 03:46:27 AM by brookefinancial

By the way, for the 5th time in 1 week I am explaining to someone (different) how to put the "conf file" in the AppData/Roaming/Supercoin.

The guy has created many websites and is very good with computers.

This REALLY needs to be fixed, I don't know if supercointeam and supercoindev is taking this matter seriously but this is very important.

You are making yourselves a lot of angry customers with that.

EDIT: Angry customers, including me who wasted has 5 hours of my life on 5 different person trying to explain YOUR stuff.

smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:42:07 AM

By the way, for the 5th time in 1 week I am explaining to someone (different) how to put the "conf file" in the AppData/Roaming/Supercoin.

This REALLY needs to be fixed, I don't know if supercointeam and supercoindev is taking this matter seriously but this is very important.

EDIT: Angry customers, including me who wasted 5 hours of my life on 5 different person trying to explain YOUR stuff.

Yeah, i still can't even sync. It's been more than 24 hours Roll Eyes

Who will buy this AGAIN if we can't even sync the wallet Undecided
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 03:43:31 AM

You have to download the .conf file:

www.super-coin.net/supercoinconf.zip

and you have to put it there:

Directory in windows: AppData/Roaming/Supercoin

And you have to find App Data by yourselves because everybody in crypto assume that we know where it is .

digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:07:30 AM

EDIT: Angry customers, including me who wasted has 5 hours of my life on 5 different person trying to explain YOUR stuff.

I tried to emphasis this with them the last time you brought it up.

I don't think that they understand how important it is that the downloaded wallet should work as is, without any moving of files (Conf. file in this case).

If this coin is to work they have to sort this out, They really should have worked out a way to make this work by now.

They want to do all this advertising and get more people to become involved, and as soon as someone new downloads the wallet they are lost and problems start.

This problem has to be fixed, there is no choice, it has to be addressed quickly. It has to be made to work without any extra messing with files.

This coin is for anyone and everyone, not just tech heads. Please work away around this problem.

supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:27:47 AM

We are preparing something special Wink
Just have patiance and believe in our Superior coin Cool

Lets collect some Supercoins for future promo projects.

Donation wallet
SUPER:

SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW
http://chainz.cryptoid.info/super/search.dws?q=SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

BTC:
19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG
https://blockchain.info/address/19iA3xnpShggt2BdZV8nYPvogTuF9BSQBG

Just donated again.

Join me ladies & gents, lets donate   Shocked
thank you
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:30:38 AM

I didn't have a problem with the wallet installation, but I also spend copious amounts of time with computers and knew where the app data roaming was located.

I don't know if this helps, but I made a quick image of the location of the config file, maybe it'll help new members find it.

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:39:01 AM

Exactly guys, you are coming from the crypto world so we look like a bunch of noobs for you.

But I am a serious investor with real money, and I have a good knowledge of computers. I'm not 40 year old, I am born with computers.

I come here, I try to download the wallet and it is not syncing. So, I see the explanations.... I try to search AppData/Roaming and I can't find on my computer. Now I look on the boards and there is no explanation on how to find AppData/Roaming.

THIS is frustrating, it's 2014, I don't have to do that myself and I don't want to look for that by myself. This is the reality. Average users won't waste time with this crypto if the wallet can't sync.

I think I'm not the only one here and If we are investing in crypto is because we have a basic knowledge of computers.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:03:55 AM

EDIT: Angry customers, including me who wasted 5 hours of my life on 5 different person trying to explain YOUR stuff.

Just to be clear the wallet syncs fine. Mine has never had an issue syncing and stakes a bunch of Super everyday.

Problem is either a user error or possibly an isp issue. Most likely, user. No problem, the learning curve can be steep and it's not noob friendly at all.

as posted prior, config file goes in Computer>Local Disk>Users>YourUserName>AppData>Roaming>Supercoin

If you get to YourUserName folder and you can't see the AppData file then follow the below instructions to view hidden folders(win7 instructions).

1)Click on the Windows 7 Start button and then on Control Panel.
Tip: In a hurry? Type folder options in the search box after clicking Start. Choose Folder Options under Control Panel from the list of results and then skip to Step 4.

2)Click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply click on Folder Options and proceed to Step 4.

3)Click on the Folder Options link.

4)Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window.

5)In the Advanced settings: area, locate the Hidden files and folders category.
Note: You should be able to see the Hidden files and folders category at the bottom of the Advanced settings: text area without scrolling down. You should also see two options under the folder.

6)Choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives radio button under the Hidden files and folders category.

7)Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window.

8)Close the Control Panel window that's still open.

9)You will now be able to view all files and folders with the hidden attribute turned on, as well as drives hidden in Windows 7.

10)You can test to see if hidden files are now being shown in Windows 7 by navigating to the C:\ drive. If you see a folder named ProgramData, then you are now able to view hidden files and folders.
Note: You might notice that the icons for hidden files and folders are slightly grayed out. This is an easy way to separate hidden files and folders from your normal unhidden ones.

Paste config file here and start wallet.

Hey Brooke, I'm over 40 dude so easy with that shiat  Shocked It's all good, i'm not thrilled about it either.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:05:26 AM

Hello,
I will perhaps do a video blog pr a web show about Crypto world and i will do all lind of videos about super and other crypto for rookies like brooke said for investors who dont know crypto world so good Smiley
How to make your first rig and how to sync wallets and etc.

What do you think about that ? Will you follow me Smiley will you share may web show/blog ?
Thank you for your opinions they are all apprecieted Cool

Captain Positive Cool
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:24:00 AM

Just to be clear the wallet syncs fine. Mine has never had an issue syncing and stakes a bunch of Super everyday.

Problem is either a user error or possibly an isp issue. Most likely, user. No problem, the learning curve can be steep and it's not noob friendly at all.

as posted prior, config file goes in Computer>Local Disk>Users>YourUserName>AppData>Roaming>Supercoin

If you get to YourUserName folder and you can't see the AppData file then follow the below instructions to view hidden folders(win7 instructions).

1)Click on the Windows 7 Start button and then on Control Panel.
Tip: In a hurry? Type folder options in the search box after clicking Start. Choose Folder Options under Control Panel from the list of results and then skip to Step 4.

2)Click on the Appearance and Personalization link.
Note: If you're viewing the Large icons or Small icons view of Control Panel, you won't see this link. Simply click on Folder Options and proceed to Step 4.

3)Click on the Folder Options link.

4)Click on the View tab in the Folder Options window.

5)In the Advanced settings: area, locate the Hidden files and folders category.
Note: You should be able to see the Hidden files and folders category at the bottom of the Advanced settings: text area without scrolling down. You should also see two options under the folder.

6)Choose the Show hidden files, folders, and drives radio button under the Hidden files and folders category.

7)Click OK at the bottom of the Folder Options window.

8)Close the Control Panel window that's still open.

9)You will now be able to view all files and folders with the hidden attribute turned on, as well as drives hidden in Windows 7.

10)You can test to see if hidden files are now being shown in Windows 7 by navigating to the C:\ drive. If you see a folder named ProgramData, then you are now able to view hidden files and folders.
Note: You might notice that the icons for hidden files and folders are slightly grayed out. This is an easy way to separate hidden files and folders from your normal unhidden ones.

Paste config file here and start wallet.

Hey Brooke, I'm over 40 dude so easy with that shiat  Shocked It's all good, i'm not thrilled about it either.

haha thats not what I meant... You see, you are using your computer better than me.

no offense given

nomad13666
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:28:32 AM

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:32:20 AM

what's up with the donkey nomad, I prefer the girls now that you put it that way

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:33:28 AM

@BrookeFinancial

It's all good really.

I'm getting a little excited about the 25th Smiley

Attn everyone:
Be on the lookout for the new Twitter name TheSuperCoin which will begin broadcasting hopefully tomorrow. Everyone will need to follow and retweet messages to spread the word. Continue following coinSuper and retweet those as well.
Everything is in place, we just need to spread awareness.
smackii

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:34:11 AM

Like i SAID

It won't sync after 29% or block 114652
brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:35:59 AM

Like i SAID

It won't sync after 29% or block 114652

Never saw that, someone can help him?

brookefinancial

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:37:07 AM

Hello,
I will perhaps do a video blog pr a web show about Crypto world and i will do all lind of videos about super and other crypto for rookies like brooke said for investors who dont know crypto world so good Smiley
How to make your first rig and how to sync wallets and etc.

What do you think about that ? Will you follow me Smiley will you share may web show/blog ?
Thank you for your opinions they are all apprecieted Cool

Yes what about remistevens and the SuperSend Trustless video?

awaygotroubles

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:47:32 AM

Exactly guys, you are coming from the crypto world so we look like a bunch of noobs for you.

But I am a serious investor with real money, and I have a good knowledge of computers. I'm not 40 year old, I am born with computers.

I come here, I try to download the wallet and it is not syncing. So, I see the explanations.... I try to search AppData/Roaming and I can't find on my computer. Now I look on the boards and there is no explanation on how to find AppData/Roaming.

THIS is frustrating, it's 2014, I don't have to do that myself and I don't want to look for that by myself. This is the reality. Average users won't waste time with this crypto if the wallet can't sync.

I think I'm not the only one here and If we are investing in crypto is because we have a basic knowledge of computers.

This is where it is found on a Windows machine, but on a Mac it is found/placed in ~/Library/ApplicationSupport/SuperCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: