Bitcoin Forum
August 14, 2024, 12:21:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:53:39 PM

Thanks, everybody make comments there. We are coming and we are coming so strong.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:55:55 PM

Morning from me bros Smiley
I have talked with Drew the boy who wrote our last article and i asked him can he use supersend, test it  and after to make a review and to spread the news all over again in his site, social media and so on, i told him that we can even send him some supercoins so he can be a holder too Smiley

About marketing,
well i have tried several times to be in touch with all the good sites that have followers and etc but i dont know why no result still, even Bittrex answered me after 6 mails  Huh
We are a community please share an idea how we can promote better Smiley

I think that only articles wont do the trick,if you have a member friend with positions ask him to review supersend Wink in that way they will be convinced without you even making a sound Cheesy

and they will tell somebody and so on.
If we had more money we could arrange a lot of promotions but that is not the case right now.
So till then we are going to use every possible way to promote but we need you too Smiley

Btw who the fuk is selling bellow 10k HuhHuh
Stop it please this is madness Cheesy
i know that some people want to corrupt our price but this is silly really you cant stop EVOLUTION Cool

Peace
great news, this is great news for all altcoin. We are currently only crypto has trustless wallet for real. Those who needs anonymity or privacy will come. Let them some time understand our technology carefully designed for them.

supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:59:00 PM

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/index.php?board=18.0

LOOK AT THIS Wink
and go there and be members there too, CryptoMoms have a great community and they always stand behind good projects Smiley

So lets show them who we are !!!!!

SUPERIOR MEMBERS ..... GATHER and ENJOY  Cool
This is a true leader, thanks bro,
i can see you are attacking well http://cryptomoms.com/forum/announcements/18/did-you-tried-supersend/561/
...did you tried, you must try man ...

Bytheway they have no idea about SUPER advanced technology :-) It's good so they will be curious and learn from it.
boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:10:16 PM

Nice to see that the development of this coin is going as planned...  But why isnt the price rising?
CryptoBull

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:14:45 PM

http://cryptomoms.com/forum/announcements/18/

vote  Cool

Captain Positive Cool
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:20:25 PM

Nice to see that the development of this coin is going as planned...  But why isnt the price rising?

We need more attention.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:31:59 PM

We need more attention.
Because there is too much noise here!
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:36:40 PM

I think there is minimum 6 months development distance with old technology wallets and supercoin. I wish we could have real competitors. But we dont have.
parker928

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:39:06 PM

when is this coin going to rebound
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 01:41:34 PM

Because developer team not manipulating the price, they leave the price for market.
It's good we still have chance to buy cheap coins.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 03:59:08 PM

I think it would be good if the SUPER team would make a verification.

http://www.coinssource.com/trust-index/
http://cryptoasian.com

This creates more trust and will have a positive impact.

Good call here. POD from cryptoasian is getting a lot of respect now. This would be a fast track to exposure.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:45:56 PM

Good call here. POD from cryptoasian is getting a lot of respect now. This would be a fast track to exposure.
the only anonymous coin and you think that the dev team wants to be NOT anonymous Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
i seriously doubt that bros  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Captain Positive Cool
tazmania

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:12:02 PM

Because the bagholders in here are telling the other bagholders to hold so they can dump into any buy order that appears. Most coins have way higher sell pressure than buy pressure. Only coins going up have whales that are controlling the market. This coin had whales...2 months ago. They dumped and moved on.

nfox

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2014, 06:13:30 PM

Because the bagholders in here are telling the other bagholders to hold so they can dump into any buy order that appears. Most coins have way higher sell pressure than buy pressure. Only coins going up have whales that are controlling the market. This coin had whales...2 months ago. They dumped and moved on.

Wrong , watch and learn.
yurimir
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1044

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:28:21 PM

I have sent by SuperSend forty SuperCoins to my bittrex account, no problems, Anonymous Trust-less Technology works fast and safely!!
awaygotroubles

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:35:18 PM

I tend to agree with no volume the market will only creep up slooowly, could be days.
CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 06:46:18 PM

the only anonymous coin and you think that the dev team wants to be NOT anonymous Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

With the massive amount of scam coins out there the days of anonymous devs are over. What is the devs fear of being named? He has just released a ground breaking technology, stand up and be proud. Afraid of govt's seeking him out for releasing anon tech? Nickel Please! My buddy is a govt agent, if they want to find you they can... True anon is naivety. Anons value lies in defeating hackers & cyber criminals(a bit of redundancy there but you get the point) from intercepting and stealing your money not being able to buy some weed online or what ever u think it's good for.

TBH half of the people I tell about Super say "I wouldn't trust them". Are they just paranoid? Still remembering past FUD? Does it matter why they dont trust? No it doesn't because community trust is what is needed for massive buy ins.

Put your big boy pants on and stand behind your product. I guarantee a massive marketing campaign with "and Super has received 5 POD's" would result in a 10x-100x move in price, more holding and a better shot at retailers looking at Super as a currency instead of a thread full of believers and pictures of pretty women.

Keep in mind I hold a nice bag of Super so the above is not fud, it's a recipe for success.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:21:22 PM

Oh, and I see nobody else has taken the time to follow @TheSuperCoin nor have I seen a tweet from @CoinSuper for it's followers to also follow @TheSuperCoin and have yet to see much out of @TheSuperCoin.

Maybe everybody is good with Super stagnating @ 2100sat forever.
johnwest

Activity: 1106
Merit: 503

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:26:00 PM

I have sent by SuperSend forty SuperCoins to my bittrex account, no problems, Anonymous Trust-less Technology works fast and safely!!

Nice to hear review of SuperSend technology, I did not tried yet so I do not know how it is work and how fast.
Because SuperCoin speed already very quick on confiming the coins.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
speedy1987

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

With the massive amount of scam coins out there the days of anonymous devs are over. What is the devs fear of being named? He has just released a ground breaking technology, stand up and be proud. Afraid of govt's seeking him out for releasing anon tech? Nickel Please! My buddy is a govt agent, if they want to find you they can... True anon is naivety. Anons value lies in defeating hackers & cyber criminals(a bit of redundancy there but you get the point) from intercepting and stealing your money not being able to buy some weed online or what ever u think it's good for.

TBH half of the people I tell about Super say "I wouldn't trust them". Are they just paranoid? Still remembering past FUD? Does it matter why they dont trust? No it doesn't because community trust is what is needed for massive buy ins.

Put your big boy pants on and stand behind your product. I guarantee a massive marketing campaign with "and Super has received 5 POD's" would result in a 10x-100x move in price, more holding and a better shot at retailers looking at Super as a currency instead of a thread full of believers and pictures of pretty women.

Keep in mind I hold a nice bag of Super so the above is not fud, it's a recipe for success.

When you delivering you don´t need POD.

Oh, and I see nobody else has taken the time to follow @TheSuperCoin nor have I seen a tweet from @CoinSuper for it's followers to also follow @TheSuperCoin and have yet to see much out of @TheSuperCoin.

Maybe everybody is good with Super stagnating @ 2100sat forever.

I have my buy order there. I hope it get filled.
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: