Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SUPERCOIN] Unique Most Advanced Anonymous Trustless Multisig Technology  (Read 288811 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gnarl

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:18:41 PM

What about contacting a RC suplier?
They would apreciate anon send for sure!
Let us know how merchants can acept super as payment, so we can contact them to make some action!

Happy staking

+1

Sites like coinpayments.net are a good way to make a coin actually useful in the real world.

If supercoin was a payment option there, anyone with a website could use supercoin buy and sell.

Public voting ends today to request Super be included in Coinpayments.net payment options.
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote

There is an application page, and it asks for developer contact.
https://www.coinpayments.net/coinreq

Paying to get included would be a better use of donated funds than advertising at this point.

digi123

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:22:17 AM

The reason I have asked this question below is for the simple reason - What happens if say the pizza guy down the road likes the sound of accepting supercoin?
He has little tech ability and wants a simple way of accepting payment what would he do?

The question is -

Using supercoin in the real world is fundamental to its existence.

Can someone please explain to me -
If someone had a business and wanted to implement accepting supercoin as a payment

method, how would it be done?

Or if it can't be done yet -  What plans are there for this to be done?

Thank you.
Looking forward to a reply.

And is what I am leading to is that there should be easy to follow instructions on the supercoin website that the pizza guy or anyone can follow to set up accepting payment.

@fuze0000 - It's good that PHIRECORE is accepting supercoin but they look like a computer tech place that can understand what to do.
@gnarl - coinpayments.net sounds good but I don't understand how they work yet.

Is all I'm saying is there should be easy to follow instructions, that is easily accessible, very easy to implement whatever the method.
If new software needs to be developed that will allow accepting supercoin supereasy, then put it on the todo list.

I am glad the community is taking interest in this simple but fundamental question.
Having this in place will create a more solid foundation that will allow for far greater growth.

Grgechkapitalac

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

Back to the real world

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

@Supercointeam
Let's rebuild confidence and announce updates or their schedule.

@CryptoBull
I would be more than glad to hear your ideas.

Who knows where the cold wind blows, maybe I'm gonna return one day.
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:04:45 PM

Looking dismal right now, .004 ($1.60 usd) 24h volume on mintpal, no movement, 4-5posts a day in here.

Devs if you had anything to post or reply too, now would likely be a good time for a nice update. It's been a month since phase 2, lots of us are curious if anything is being worked on behind the scenes. At least answer Cryptobulls questions, cheers.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:27:04 PM

So Mammothcoin is officialy dead, my guess is supercoin will follow soon.
RCan06

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 06:58:14 PM

I wouldn't say its dead yet. Community is still trying to get some progress happening. It is definitely in a state of hibernation right now.

It's hard to pass up the similarities between Mammothcoin and Supercoin though. Both handled very similar if not identically, and look at the results, both currently trading below 1k sat and have been for quite some time. Developers need to be engaged with the product, I don't care what anyone says. Look at minerals, Dev disappeared despite a real strong community, coin is now valued at nothing. Look at cloakcoin, Devs haven't given a clear update in a long time, and the coin has lost so much value in the last few weeks. This is another prime example of Devs inactivity, no updates, no future outlooks etc causing value to drop.

Remember the first phase 2 update by the developer back in July 13th-14th? A single well laid out post on Super coins future plans, and the value went from 980 to 3800 instantly. Developers posts effect the price greatly. No matter what stock, coin, whatever, everyone will want to know what the the future plans are, that's why its called an INVESTMENT.
nfox

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 07:03:14 PM

I wouldn't say its dead yet. Community is still trying to get some progress happening. It is definitely in a state of hibernation right now.

It's hard to pass up the similarities between Mammothcoin and Supercoin though. Both handled very similar if not identically, and look at the results, both currently trading below 1k sat and have been for quite some time. Developers need to be engaged with the product, I don't care what anyone says. Look at minerals, Dev disappeared despite a real strong community, coin is now valued at nothing. Look at cloakcoin, Devs haven't given a clear update in a long time, and the coin has lost so much value in the last few weeks. This is another prime example of Devs inactivity, no updates, no future outlooks etc causing value to drop.

Remember the first phase 2 update by the developer back in July 13th-14th? A single well laid out post on Super coins future plans, and the value went from 980 to 3800 instantly. Developers posts effect the price greatly. No matter what stock, coin, whatever, everyone will want to know what the the future plans are, that's why its called an INVESTMENT.

+1
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:12:00 PM

agreed, point is, we as a community have been trying to tell this to dev's for maybe like 2 months now, nothing has changed. So in my opininion it isn't gonna change any time soon.
CryptoBull

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:20:55 PM

Hello Smiley from me CB
Sorry for not posting and not beeing active in a couple of days but my laptop broke down and now i have only iphone for communication.
I have pm the superteam for his opinion about stuff going on so i am waiting for a reply, he told me to look up a good promotion group which is handling coin marketing and i am looking for one Smiley

I willy to bw more actice but i am at work from 3 days and its hard for me woth my job Smiley

Have i nice evening

Cryptobull

Captain Positive Cool
erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:38:19 PM

Hello Smiley from me CB
Sorry for not posting and not beeing active in a couple of days but my laptop broke down and now i have only iphone for communication.
I have pm the superteam for his opinion about stuff going on so i am waiting for a reply, he told me to look up a good promotion group which is handling coin marketing and i am looking for one Smiley

I willy to bw more actice but i am at work from 3 days and its hard for me woth my job Smiley

Have i nice evening

Cryptobull

Supercointeam also not very much active here on this forum, before he was very active.
Is he also lose hope for supercoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 07:47:53 PM

If it is dead, at least he should share the code...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
crypke

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:14:34 PM

Where can i find a linux wallet for supercoin ?
nifeleki

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 09:25:35 PM

cryptobull you were supporting a fail coin like california... i dont think people have trust in you as well... sorry for that.. but your actions in california coin where like promoting something only for your own profit...
and of course that coin ended up dead.
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:02:34 PM

cryptobull you were supporting a fail coin like california... i dont think people have trust in you as well... sorry for that.. but your actions in california coin where like promoting something only for your own profit...
I dont know you bro but it sure sounds like you have make a bakground check Cheesy
For california coin i can show my wallet with 150 milions worthless coins and 100 millions in exchanges so dont give me that crap bro cause u dot know my losses and the plan for california coin was to be accepted in the states for your info and i thought it will be huge,what do you think that i would say Cali is no good ( and please remeber that the dev dissapered with several btc paid by members to make improvements).about super i have invested 6 btc in super in different prices and mined it from day one ! The community chosen me to be in that possition so what are talking about exactly ?

How much did u invest in Super or Cali ?
What are your loses? I even got a loan from the bank for the super investment and i brought here several big players which are still holding for your information, if you need someone to blame for your choices its not me bro, just look at the mirror Smiley your money your choice !

Super is a great coin with innovative technology so i have invested again big , of it drops more i will lose everything i fought for and investes in so again dont give me that crap.

I made my homework to and i can say that you are a big fudder with idea what is going on on crypto world Cheesy
Seeing your last posts in all threads you post your mssgs was hilarious thank you for that.
And just because i am transperant and honest i give you all that info i hope you appriceted kid

peace

CryptoBull  

Captain Positive Cool
martooooo

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

I dont know you bro but it sure sounds like you have make a bakground check Cheesy
For california coin i can show my wallet with 150 milions worthless coins and 100 millions in exchanges so dont give me that crap bro cause u dot know my losses and the plan for california coin was to be accepted in the states for your info and i thought it will be huge,what do you think that i would say Cali is no good ( and please remeber that the dev dissapered with several btc paid by members to make improvements).about super i have invested 6 btc in super in different prices and mined it from day one ! The community chosen me to be in that possition so what are talking about exactly ?

How much did u invest in Super or Cali ?
What are your loses? I even got a loan from the bank for the super investment and i brought here several big players which are still holding for your information, if you need someone to blame for your choices its not me bro, just look at the mirror Smiley your money your choice !

Super is a great coin with innovative technology so i have invested again big , of it drops more i will lose everything i fought for and investes in so again dont give me that crap.

I made my homework to and i can say that you are a big fudder with idea what is going on on crypto world Cheesy
Seeing your last posts in all threads you post your mssgs was hilarious thank you for that.
And just because i am transperant and honest i give you all that info i hope you appriceted kid

peace

CryptoBull  
+1000
I am tired from kids spreading fud in the forum. cryptobull we are behind you so dont mind infants Cheesy
RCan06

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:02:37 AM

I'm behind CB as well, he wants the same thing as all of us here, and you can tell he is trying to push dev (superteam) for responses, but its a slow process...

Finding someone we all (and Supercoin Devs) feel is qualified to AUDIT seems like it should be #1 priority right now. I'd say advertisement, but how far do we feel advertisement goes when people hear about Supercoin, and then check the market, and the thread, and don't like what they see. We should be advertising during an rise in value when people check Supercoin and see that it is raising in value, and not down 30% in a day again like today.

And paying (donating) in supercoin right now means raising a large amount of coin. Hopefully supercointeam realizes this when asking for donations, they go A LOT further when supercoin has real value. Right now (since it went down today) 10,000 Supercoin = ~25USD, which isn't a whole lot to a pool developer or wallet developer. But to those of us who may have bought in at a much higher value (as I did with a fair chunk of my supercoin) losing 10,000 is a very large amount which likely cost a lot more to purchase originally. I also feel it's ignorant to ask for donations after dodging questions left and right, and asking from the same community which has not had their questions answered. That being said, if we as a community decide we found a good reason to donate I will still do so.

I really do hope will we get some form of a post from SupercoinDev soon, but the longer we get silence the further Supercoin is likely to drop, unless we can really (as a community) find good ways to bring value without much needed from developers. Work we what we already have not with what we want.

Also those of us who still want to see a change should try to keep this thread more active. Even a 1 sentence post keeps exposure on the front page of the forum. I believe the recent drop in value again can be attributed to inactivity in this thread.
CryptoBull

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:46:41 AM

Sometimes I wonder, 'how do those developers do things so quickly!' and think that they had the whole thing planned out from the very beginning.

But I think the truth is, CB and the SuperCoin'Dev'/SuperCoinTeam are just dancing behind a bunch of words and doing a whole lot of nothing. There's been literally nothing productive from this whole endeavor. I used to think that passion was the most important thing, but it seems I got mixed up between a passion for success, and a passion for money.

Just my 2 cents and my last post on this thread.

Good night sweet prince.
Hello,
Bro i dont know why you put me in te dev team really when i was always trying to do things which the community wants not what i want cause its prosperity for the community.
The community choose me,not the devs,all i am doing is for the community not for the devs i dont know why you say things like this,cause i have done everything in my powers including investing.
Never the less i thank you for your opinion its your right.
Just dont put me in the dev team and accuse me in not doing nothing please.Thank you

CryproBull

Captain Positive Cool
supercointeam (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:52:04 AM

you can use this wallets for donation

Donation wallet
SUPER: SRevokU8RLGFN5xx9QuLKXyuDYuF5xLwGW

I've just send some too.
Thanks,
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:54:28 AM

nice share. That's one of most fundamental human right.
supercointeam (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:55:41 AM

Check out @PHIRECORE's Tweet: https://twitter.com/PHIRECORE/status/513776765823496193

@PHIRECORE is now accepting #Supercoin as a form of payment! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736705.msg8324932#msg8324932 #multisignature #anonymous #transactions #btc #crypto Grin
is not that good news?
Pages: « 1 ... 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 [167] 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 »
  Print  

Jump to: