Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845437 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:07:01 AM

Fuck I wish I could unsubscribe from this abortion of a thread. These discussion topics always end up proving that a big fat wall of stupid will remain long after the intellectual argument has been made and shouted down by way of never-ending logical fallacies.

Enjoy your intellectual dishonesty, theists, may it induce perpetual bouts of crippling anxiety until you finally have the emotional maturity to acknowledge how unhealthy it must be for your brain to maintain 'belief' in your Almighty Imagination.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 01:52:40 PM

Fuck I wish I could unsubscribe from this abortion of a thread. These discussion topics always end up proving that a big fat wall of stupid will remain long after the intellectual argument has been made and shouted down by way of never-ending logical fallacies.

Enjoy your intellectual dishonesty, theists, may it induce perpetual bouts of crippling anxiety until you finally have the emotional maturity to acknowledge how unhealthy it must be for your brain to maintain 'belief' in your Almighty Imagination.

It would be intellectually dishonest not to acknowledge "belief" in many other assumptions for which there is not a shred of evidence, some of which are absolutely required to engage in scientific exploration (which itself is unequipped to explore the concept of intelligent design).
rosh

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 04:31:50 PM

The words scientific and god don't go well together.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 05:22:48 PM

The words scientific and god don't go well together.

But they should. After all, people love to search out many things. Think of Columbus, or Lewis and Clark. There are multitudes of explorers who have looked for things from around the world. Many are explorers of how things work. Often these are called scientists.

Since God placed everything into existence, and since He has allowed us to examine and search things out, even by scientific means, God and science should go together well, as also should God and exploration.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 06:50:35 PM

God and exploration.

Speak for yourself, BADecker!
Exploration of an idea is much better than denouncing it without cause; now contrast that statement with what you have said in this thread:

you have no idea what is in my book
because you have never quoted from it;
so how would you know that it is full of lies?

You are trying to mislead by omitting vital information,
like the fact that you are NOT capable of exposing anything in the Journals as a lie

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:38:19 PM

Blame It On God

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

(oYo)

Activity: 476

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 08:48:24 PM

/thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moSFlvxnbgk

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 08:57:51 PM

God and exploration.

Speak for yourself, BADecker!

I do this a lot. But sometimes you claim to speak for me. Mostly you do this by misrepresenting things that I speak for myself, and then attributing the misrepresentations to me.

Exploration of an idea is much better than denouncing it without cause; now contrast that statement with what you have said in this thread:

you have no idea what is in my book
because you have never quoted from it;
so how would you know that it is full of lies?

You are trying to mislead by omitting vital information,
like the fact that you are NOT capable of exposing anything in the Journals as a lie

Actually, this is close to the truth. But it isn't the truth. Here is why.

Having an idea about what is in a book, doesn't have anything to do with quoting from it. Simply because I may not have quoted from your book, doesn't necessarily mean that I don't know what's in it. To say something like "you have no idea what is in my book because you have never quoted from it," is simply a method that you are using to deceptively detract from the truth.

I don't know what is in your book. I don't even know for sure what book you mean when you say "my book." Could mean anything. Perhaps you wrote a book since we last chatted in this forum. Or perhaps you have your book hidden away somewhere. I don't have time to read every book. Some of them I wouldn't want to read. So, what are you yammering about?

I am not interested in exposing anything in the Journals as a lie. To do such, I would have to involve myself with them, and I am not interested in doing such. Perhaps in  the future.

The point that I have been making about all this is based on the things you have said. You have said that your stuff is the Word of God. And it might be in part, if you have copied into it some of the wording of the Bible, or if it happens to hold an ancient part of the Word of God that was neglected by the people in the Council of Nicea when they put the Bible together.

However, if it is all new stuff, then it is not the Word of God. Why not? Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind from the time that the Revelation was written, until the time that this universe will finally be destroyed, and everything will be settled in the hereafter the way it will basically be forever. So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

But you are kinda fun playing with, the way you like to twist everything around that anybody might express.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:06:48 PM

God and exploration.

Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind

So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

So what you are saying is:

NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 09:18:06 PM

God and exploration.

Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind

So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God.

So what you are saying is:

NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED

See? Here you are twisting things again. You continually attempt deception. Your quote of what I said is not complete. The incompleteness changes the meaning. You are constantly deceptive. I said, "Because the Revelation in the Bible covers the whole Word of God to mankind from the time that the Revelation was written, until the time that this universe will finally be destroyed, and everything will be settled in the hereafter the way it will basically be forever. So, any new junk, written since the Revelation, is NOT the Word of God." But you shorten it to make it look like I said something different than what I did.

I am not saying, "NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED." You are the one who said that I am saying that. The reality is quite the opposite of "NO EXPLORATION ALLOWED." The reality is that the Bible is the exploration that shows the truth. We don't need anything beyond the truth. We don't need the lies of the devil and the demons who claim that their writings are part of the Word of God, when it is already known that their writings are not such.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:33:38 PM

The reality is that the Bible is the exploration that shows the truth. We don't need anything beyond the truth.

Your book is the only one (truth) that should be explored?

demons who claim that their writings are part of the Word of God, when it is already known that their writings are not such.
Here you are again,
saying that you know Phoenix Journals are a lie
when it is already known that you have no idea
about anything contained in those writings.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 09:40:26 PM

I will not let you re-define the word "exploration", BADecker; you and I both understand that one can only evaluate information by engaging with it.

Again, you have nothing to lose by gaining TRUTH and insight—but you do have everything to lose in the physical and soul realms by remaining ignorant at the hands of the deceivers who would hide Truth from your eyes and ears.

The better part of wisdom is to look, discern and then act.  

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?  Does your controlling hierarchy?  

I suggest you ponder this well.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:24:25 PM

The reality is that the Bible is the exploration that shows the truth. We don't need anything beyond the truth.

Your book is the only one (truth) that should be explored?

demons who claim that their writings are part of the Word of God, when it is already known that their writings are not such.
Here you are again,
saying that you know Phoenix Journals are a lie
when it is already known that you have no idea
about anything contained in those writings.

There you go again, saying that I said, knowing that I didn't say what you said I said. I didn't say that the Phoenix Journals are a lie. I said that if the Phoenix Journals say that they are the Word of God, and if they don't at least have some of the Word of God from the Bible in them, or that they don't at least have some "missed" Word of God from the ancient past in them, then they are not the Word of God. I don't need to know what they say. I don't care what they say. The fact that you claim that they are at least in part the Word of God, shows that YOU are the liar, if they don't have the Word of God from the Bible in them.

Nobody who is looking for God needs the Phoenix Journals. Why not. Because they already have the Word of God in the Bible. Get the Word straight from the only place that has It written well, the Bible.

If you are looking for other things - not the Word of God - maybe you can find them in the Phoenix Journals. But that wasn't what this topic was all about. So, dump the Phoenix Journals. You don't need them for finding God. More than likely they will mix you all up if you are looking for God.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 11:32:19 PM

I will not let you re-define the word "exploration", BADecker; you and I both understand that one can only evaluate information by engaging with it.

Again, you have nothing to lose by gaining TRUTH and insight—but you do have everything to lose in the physical and soul realms by remaining ignorant at the hands of the deceivers who would hide Truth from your eyes and ears.

The better part of wisdom is to look, discern and then act.  

God never limits your investigation into all facets of the Truth—does your “minister”?  Does your controlling hierarchy?  

I suggest you ponder this well.

Wrong! God limits all kinds of investigation into certain kinds of truth. The truth God limits investigation into is the truth of the devil in witchcraft and sorcery, and even as a medium. Just look through books 2 thru 5 in the Bible. It is listed several times by God's Word through Moses.

If you are right that the Phoenix Journals claim that they are, or contain, the Word of God, then you better make sure that they are taking that Word directly from the Bible and expressing it that way. If you don't, you are entering into sorcery and witchcraft. In addition, haven't part of the PJs been dictated through automatic writing? Right there, if it is so, there is mediumship, a kind of investigation that is prohibited by God.

Wake up before you take yourself to Hell.

Smiley

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2015, 11:45:44 PM

Get the Word straight from the only place that has It written well, the Bible.

In my opinion, I discern that there is more clear and literal wisdom in Phoenix Journals than in the Bible...

LOOK AT YOUR WORLD AND CHECK IT OUT. ARE YOU INTO CHAOS AND TROUBLE OR ARE YOU IN THE MIDST OF HARMONY AND BALANCE IN GODLY TRUTH?

Maybe your way and "wisdom" didn't work? So what gives you right to pounce and pound on MINE?

Do you, BADecker, have any clue that truth could be found outside of your Bible?

the Bible has the only way to be saved.
We don't know how you know.

BADecker, you never offer proof for your most important claims; from what I can tell, you offer arguments from authority. Someone has told you this, and you accepted it; I do not think that you personally know for a fact that the Bible has saved even a single soul, although I am willing to be proven wrong.

You refuse to acknowledge what the WORD of God has to say on the subject. It seems like you prefer to read what MAN SAID that God said, and you accept MAN'S authority as proof that "the Bible is right".

Actually, it is not the Bible which is important, but the teachings of Christ, who said that God's Law is written on your heart (you won't find it on a cross or anywhere else).

Believing in Jesus for salvation.

Christ never said "I, Jesus, am God".
Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the [only] way [to salvation]".

If you want to understand "I and my Father are One", there is a lengthy discussion of this topic in God's WORD; elsewhere, you can find the phrase "I am the way..." explained.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 12:15:58 AM

Christ never said "I, Jesus, am God".
Christ never said "I, Jesus, am the [only] way [to salvation]".

Just as an example to your twisted words, you take some joker you call "Christ," someone who is not the Jesus of the Bible, and you make sure he doesn't say the stuff listed, and then you say he never said.

Meanwhile, most of the rest of us naturally think that you are talking about the Christ of the Bible.

So when we object, you say goofy stuff like, "No, no, he never did, he never did." And you are right as you twist to deceive us and anybody else you can into chasing after you, so that they will ultimately give you their money somewhere along the line... even if it is only for purchasing hard copies of you Phoenix Journals. Maybe your Christ never said that stuff. But it is a different thing with the Christ of the Bible.

Angry

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:42:45 AM

Wrong! God limits all kinds of investigation into certain kinds of truth. The truth God limits investigation into is the truth of the devil in witchcraft and sorcery, and even as a medium. Just look through books 2 thru 5 in the Bible. It is listed several times by God's Word through Moses.

God does not limit our investigation into truth because God dwells within the temple which is you.

Further, to place my “Command” (Hosts) on the same level of “dark” controversy is a bit on the “much” side. I serve only Holy God of Light and furthermore, a wicca wizard wouldn't last ten minutes in my presence for I will simply ask him to take leave in the name of God. Further, for each one who “channels” any energy--I do likewise; I always ask audience with the energy and I don't have too many takers--at least not a second time.

How can you judge my truth when you have not read it?

I simply ask you to take note at how many people pronounce edicts regarding our work and word and how many of YOU labor long and hard in trying to change perceptions--when the persons involved have not, nor have any intentions of so much as reading the work and word in point. I am continually amused at how many tell me to "go back to Christ!" How so--I TRAVEL WITH YOUR "CHRIST"!! AND, FURTHERMORE, IF ANYONE BOTHERED TO READ MY WRITINGS--IT CAN NOT BE REFUTED.

I have no religion save for TRUTH.

Your Bible is difficult enough; I sought out Christ and found him in Phoenix Journals.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2015, 12:46:35 AM

Maybe your Christ never said that stuff. But it is a different thing with the Christ of the Bible.

The meaning of Christ's words depends on the criteria used to interpret them.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:08:34 AM

How can you judge my truth when you have not read it?

Here is how. There isn't any "your truth" or my truth. There is only truth.

The truth that is the Bible is evidenced over and over, not only in the number of people it has touched, but also in that it makes sense. The biggest truth in the Bible is in Jesus Christ and the salvation He provides.

When the people asked Jesus what they were supposed to do to do the works of God, Jesus' answer was, "The work of God is this, to believe on the one that He [God] has sent." In other words, even though the Law is not nullified, it is also totally useless for giving people salvation to life after the resurrection, without believing in Jesus, the Christ.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2015, 01:10:09 AM

Maybe your Christ never said that stuff. But it is a different thing with the Christ of the Bible.

The meaning of Christ's words depends on the criteria used to interpret them.

That's why the Bible translators study as hard as they can to get the interpretation correct when they translate and if they paraphrase.

Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 [168] 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: