Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:22:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 02:15:52 PM

My statement still holds true regardless of your ideas and opinions. Here, I'll make it easier to understand:

We are no closer to proving god than 1000 years ago. FACT.
We are no closer to disproving god than 1000 years ago. FACT.
No evidence exists in favor of god, same as 1000 years ago. FACT.
No evidence exists not in favor of god, same as 1000 years ago. FACT.

You just don't get it do you? Religion/God works because it is a faith.

There's not meant to be any evidence/proof. That's the whole point..

C'mon, I'm not even religious but I still "get" how it operates.

OK, you "get" it, and you are making 4 points but what about these 4 points? Do you really "get" how the universe operates? I am asking because it is useful to "get" the big picture before you start listing FACTS.

You do realise that the discussion going on in this thread has been discussed over and over and over for thousands of years?
No closer to any scrap of evidence or proof than we was 1000 years ago, and no further from any scrap of evidence or proof than we will be 1000 years from now.

This applies to both sides of the argument.

You do realise that don't you?

I will realize it if you realize these facts, and all the others already referenced:

1) that we can and should no longer wish away expansive phenomena of this type.
2) The psychical origin of the Seth material does not automatically invalidate its claims
3)  "Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"
4) personalities continue to exist after physical death

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:39:06 PM

Your point number 3 is wrong, though if it was the protocols you were refering to I would'nt be at all surprised..

Seems to me that folks dont wanna mention that the real reason jesus was killed was for lending and charging interest, going against the grain of whatever we are told regarding neither a borrower or a lender be.. he was killed for being a banker.. by hiding this fact they allow banking traits. This is probably why jews dont use jesus's name or masons use jesus name in the kapa valley (church)..

I have mentioned that space is where time becomes a loop, we will repeat 10.000 times every mistake until we learn not to make said mistakes, and if we kept a diary from day 1 of our birth, we'd know that no matter what is written, it WILL become reality as soon as the ink touches the paper, aka the power of the written word, once reality on paper becomes reality in fact.. I used to draw pictures of naked women until one came real, my daughter says the drawing looks like her mum.. the drawing was done 3 years before I met her..

Jesus was killed simply because He allowed His killers to Kill Him. If He had wanted, there would have been nothing to keep Him from stopping them. Jesus is God in human form.

It was a directive and a request of His Father that caused Jesus to allow His killers to kill Him. The reason for His death in the way it happened was to destroy the results of mistake making that people do constantly.

This universe hangs on spiritual things that are far greater than the simple physical things that we see. Although dank and I probably disagree on many things, this is an area that we would probably agree on, that the spiritual things of the universe are as great or greater than the physical.

The spiritual things of the universe require the ETERNAL DEATH AND PUNISHMENT of people for the wrong doing that they do all the time - even the accidental wrong doing. It is simply a law of nature that science wants to ignore as much as they can. And, intentional wrong doing is an affront to the dignity of God, Himself.

Jesus, in the power and love of God, died as an immensely powerful human being, so that He could take the "punishment" that was required by the natural spiritual nature of the universe, for the wrongs done by ALL mankind. Jesus rose from the dead because of His God part. God doesn't need life to exist. This fact allowed Jesus to rise back into life after death.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:39:21 PM

It's one thing to have faith in said god, but to stress to others your opinion of your god's view, or view of him onto others is in itself the agitator, and a forced religion is doomed to failure.. look at how many people you have raising them sheilds.. this is akin to violence. You've not turned anyone into warriors.. you strike me as having a knowledge of your faith, and a power over words used by those more often than not, to make people wish they had no ears..

Sayin that, there sure are a few dumbfuckers around here who, like me, know that all there is after death, is what went before we were born, we wont ever know, since the brain ceases to function, rendering all our faculties useless. This is a fact.

May we rot in peices..

Christianity is a lot different than the "Eastern" religions, like the one that dank adheres to. Yet, one of the little areas where there is a general agreement has to do with the idea that life is more than this life. Part of what we are goes on, just like electromagnetic energy continues on even though the radio that produced it is destroyed.

Smiley

My problem with christianity is it's self serving bull.. like this, insignificant, but true wee story..

16 years old, just got first house, nowt to put in it.. git tae barnado's I heard my gran say.. goes to barnado's for furniture.. sorry, your not a christian, we cant help.. FUCK that..
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:47:07 PM

My statement still holds true regardless of your ideas and opinions. Here, I'll make it easier to understand:

OK, you "get" it, and you are making 4 points but what about these 4 points? Do you really "get" how the universe operates? I am asking because it is useful to "get" the big picture before you start listing FACTS.

You do realise that the discussion going on in this thread has been discussed over and over and over for thousands of years?
No closer to any scrap of evidence or proof than we was 1000 years ago, and no further from any scrap of evidence or proof than we will be 1000 years from now.

I will realize it if you realize these facts, and all the others already referenced:

2) The psychical origin of the Seth material does not automatically invalidate its claims
3)  "Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"

What is EXTREMELY interesting about this is, if you sit down and thoroughly weigh all the evidence of Bible Christianity against all other information and religion, Bible Christianity provides many times the evidence for the existence of man and the universe than anything else.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:51:04 PM

My problem with christianity is it's self serving bull.. like this, insignificant, but true wee story..

16 years old, just got first house, nowt to put in it.. git tae barnado's I heard my gran say.. goes to barnado's for furniture.. sorry, your not a christian, we cant help.. FUCK that..

Christianity is about people being saved for eternal life. Just because a person is a Christian, doesn't mean he will always be a nice guy (or gal). Some people work at being nice more than other people. Christianity is about saving the believer for eternal life. Not necessarily better people, just more blessed - eternal life.

Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:53:41 PM

What is EXTREMELY interesting about this is, if you sit down and thoroughly weigh all the evidence of Bible Christianity against all other information and religion, Bible Christianity provides many times the evidence for the existence of man and the universe than anything else.

Smiley

Still reading that book I see.

Does a Harry Potter book provide anymore evidence of the "flobberworm"? It's mentioned in the book, so it MUST be exist.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:56:04 PM

I propose a seminar.. or at least a wee room filled with those that keep this topic going, with interesting comments.. lets see for ourselves the evidence both for and against. I say this, because I have offered to prove the existance of a diety some would call god. After providing the evidence, no one will have any doubt that even god fears what I will show.. and hence the silence with regards to my 'correct' points of view, that many want 'hushed up'.. hence they naysayers.. quite smply, if the devil exists, so does god.. light is his body, but light of the fire, hence the devil, or the ball above our heads, fact is they are two seperate entities in accordance with distance, and scientific fact, one will suck us into the earth to a hell, or one will drag us through space to burn in an even bigger light.

Right or wrong?

Set it up!!! I'll be there..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 02:59:55 PM

Christianity is about people being saved for eternal life. Just because a person is a Christian, doesn't mean he will always be a nice guy (or gal). Some people work at being nice more than other people. Christianity is about saving the believer for eternal life. Not necessarily better people, just more blessed - eternal life.

Smiley

What does this have to do with your quoting my point, my point being here was a young person on his own, trying to get on in life.. or at least a mattress.. maybe even a chair.. My gran never went back to church, and denounced the christian faith.. why, read your quote again.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:00:21 PM

Smiley

Does a Harry Potter book provide anymore evidence of the "flobberworm"? It's mentioned in the book, so it MUST be exist.

It's such a waste, your life I mean, since you have the ability, yet won't sit down and do the little bit of investigation, and the little bit of applying it to the universe, that it would take to show you that the Bible is different.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:05:31 PM

Smiley

What does this have to do with your quoting my point, my point being here was a young person on his own, trying to get on in life.. or at least a mattress.. maybe even a chair.. My gran never went back to church, and denounced the christian faith.. why, read your quote again.

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are saying.

All I am saying is, don't let someone who says he is a Christian, and then shows that at best he is a very weak Christian... don't let him ruin your life, because you have the notion that Christians are going to be good all the time, if there is anything to the Christian religion and the Bible.

Don't let your preconceived notions about what supposed Christian people are going to be like, rob you of your eternal life.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:07:53 PM

Smiley

Perhaps I misunderstand what you are saying.

All I am saying is, don't let someone who says he is a Christian, and then shows that at best he is a very weak Christian... don't let him ruin your life, because you have the notion that Christians are going to be good all the time, if there is anything to the Christian religion and the Bible.

Don't let your preconceived notions about what supposed Christian people are going to be like, rob you of your eternal life.

Smiley

Dinae take this the wrong way, but if there was a god, in my opinion, 'it' is ytolan.

Another wee story while I remember.. sitting in the rose bar in rose street, incidently paved with the rose of charon.. me n 3 mates, had to put up with this bible basher shoving his opinion onto us whilst we tried to get pissed.. he's waving this book like it was on fire, and it just missed my face, so I took it from him, tore it in half and threw it across the pub.

I could'nt believe it when instead of being kicked out or banned from the pub, the whole pub started clapping..

Seems like your that man, perhaps you should go for a pint, and get drunk until you have no answers, cause only then will you WANT your god.

And I am scientific proof that god exists, prove me wrong right now? I AM eternal, the rest is history
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:13:04 PM

Dinae take this the wrong way, but if there was a god, in my opinion, 'it' is ytolan.

Another wee story while I remember.. sitting in the rose bar in rose street, incidently paved with the rose of charon.. me n 3 mates, had to put up with this bible basher shoving his opinion onto us whilst we tried to get pissed.. he's waving this book like it was on fire, and it just missed my face, so I took it from him, tore it in half and threw it across the pub.

I could'nt believe it when instead of being kicked out or banned from the pub, the whole pub started clapping..

Am I like what you call a "bible basher?" I don't want to be. I am simply throwing out some info, perhaps enticing, perhaps trying to convince. God, Himself doesn't work forcefully with people. Jesus and St. Paul didn't do more than inform briefly, and only after people started asking questions did they get into details.

Smiley

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:17:41 PM

Am I like what you call a "bible basher?" I don't want to be. I am simply throwing out some info, perhaps enticing, perhaps trying to convince. God, Himself doesn't work forcefully with people. Jesus and St. Paul didn't do more than inform briefly, and only after people started asking questions did they get into details.

Smiley

I appreciate what your saying, but you refer everything to a christian god, providing no evidence from other non- 'god-like' scources, and only quoting scriptures by adaption.. most can probably tell you know quite a bit, if not all your book by heart.. I started reading the bible, and stopped when I realised how dangerous it is.. this was nothing more than my natural instinct.. perhaps am evil?
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:23:44 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 03:38:32 PM by Buffer Overflow

Smiley

It's such a waste, your life I mean, since you have the ability, yet won't sit down and do the little bit of investigation, and the little bit of applying it to the universe, that it would take to show you that the Bible is different.

Smiley

Yes, it is different. Older, unknown author, riddled with contradictions, but still just a book. Written by humans, for their [authors] benefit, certainly not for yours

Let's pretend Harry Potter book was written 1000’s of years ago. Author now forgotten. Would it still stay as fiction?

No, I don't believe it would. It's as if time and obscurity makes it true.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:37:38 PM

I have to admit, I did time when I was younger, not a lot, driving offences, and petty theft.. and whilst sitting in the jail chapel (good excuse tae git ooty cell) it occured to me.. every single person who has been caught, and paid their dues on this earth, be it in fines or time, is square with THEIR lord, and need's no-one to hear such confessions, for they have paid their dues in their entirety. This includes the fuckers that stole your 3 month old kid, raped it, and died in jail. Njoi your GOD, cause he's in the job center..

Edit: As for the concept of eternal life after death.. well, I'd well hate to have to come back here and dae this pish again, thank fuck DEATH is ETERNAL, the only life we (CANT) experience.. but then again, would you like to know how to remember your PAST lives? Read the emerald tablets.. this is not the only place I have read such.. trivialities.. however, when a rich, loaded gangster says to you, wanna know how to remember past life's? It's not a good idea to say.. eh?
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 03:51:51 PM

Nobody knows for sure, who taught Adam to write. Some ideas:
1. God taught him;

2. Adam invented writing;

3. Adam did not write the first two chapters of the Bible, and may not have known or needed writing.

The structure of the sentences of the first two chapters of the Bible, in the original, ancient Hebrew, is different from the rest of Moses' writing. Nobody knows for sure who wrote it, but it seems that Moses only copied it from earlier writings. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Abraham wrote it.
Smiley

4. Possibly Adam never existed in the first place.
I'm thinking that it's probably 4.
This was allegedly written by Adam. Someone said so. Did they prove that there even was a man named Adam at that time? No.

Why didn't God teach me to write too, could have saved me a lot of time as a kid.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:53:54 PM

Nobody knows for sure, who taught Adam to write. Some ideas:
1. God taught him;

2. Adam invented writing;

3. Adam did not write the first two chapters of the Bible, and may not have known or needed writing.

The structure of the sentences of the first two chapters of the Bible, in the original, ancient Hebrew, is different from the rest of Moses' writing. Nobody knows for sure who wrote it, but it seems that Moses only copied it from earlier writings. Personally, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Abraham wrote it.
Smiley

4. Possibly Adam never existed in the first place.
I'm thinking that it's probably 4.
This was allegedly written by Adam. Someone said so. Did they prove that there even was a man named Adam at that time? No.

Why didn't God teach me to write too, could have saved me a lot of time as a kid.

If he/she does exist, they did teach you to write, only before your body could hold a pencil, and by then you had to start again in this dumbed down society
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:02:29 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 04:12:55 PM by Decksperiment

I think that people who believe in god are retarded but one thing that i find even mooooore retarded are retarded people who believe in god but need a proof of his existence.
Well, people who do believe in God think people who don't are ok, but people who don't and think that those who do are retarded are retarded.

Get it?

Here's a joke to lighten the mood.

Dyslexic theologists sat around for an entire night talking about a dog.

Just noticed this.. quite good..

Am obviously not dyslexic, but what about if we take J(Z)a-BAAL-On and break it into it's respective parts..

J is to Z is to Y, Ja?
Zeboulon is the 'unclean' version of JaBaalOn.
Ja is of Yaweh, the christian bible, apparently only those who know his name can say it.. now that to me was funny when I read it.. Baal is the cananite fertility god who demanded sacrifice's of kid's to appease them.. (rite of mithras, being the first rite held in giza 64000 years ago) An On, being Osiris, who IS Sirius, the main star on the chest of (the sphinx) the constellation Canis Major, or the star of bethlehem.

Incidently, I study certain 'pathways' not so much as a way to live, but as a possible answer hidden in the pictures in the stars, kinda like star maps.. Wink

Daniken to boval, whatever their names are, are wrong.

The three stars of orions belt are the pyramids.

Next we come to the sphinx.. no we dont, for before the sphinx, is a boat made out of stone, this is important.. but not yet required, though it is important to remember where it is. So we goto sphinx enclosure, and note the dip as the carved out enclosure to the east is lower than the horizon. Quite simply, clearly there has been a slip of land mass.. The sphinx, or anubis, protector of tombs, opener of the way, looks to the river nile.. get it?

How do you cross the milky way? In the constellation of CARINA. Fuck them books, their eye's are needin a bath..

Edit: At this point I must stress that people need to take a step back and agree on this: whatever we have read in these books is there for sure, we are witnessing much of it happening, but cant figure it, probably because we have a verion that is backwards or reversed. Accept this folks, and your on your way..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2014, 04:09:52 PM

If he/she does exist, they did teach you to write, only before your body could hold a pencil, and by then you had to start again in this dumbed down society
Actually I believe that most of these believers are 'sheep'.
So according to them God gave every man a 'free will', correct?
If you don't live/act like the Church/Bible etc. tells you to, then according to them you've sided with the Devil (or whatever). That makes no logic at all.

Either God does exist but this Church/Bible is all fake nonsense; or God doesn't exist and it's still nonsense.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:15:35 PM

Actually I believe that most of these believers are 'sheep'.
So according to them God gave every man a 'free will', correct?
If you don't live/act like the Church/Bible etc. tells you to, then according to them you've sided with the Devil (or whatever). That makes no logic at all.

Either God does exist but this Church/Bible is all fake nonsense; or God doesn't exist and it's still nonsense.

Or man is trying to steal gods work like he steals everything else, by deception.

I remember as a kid, I helped the old folks carry message bags, sometimes I earned a quid or two.. along came freemasonry who infiltrated the council and said, we are the new charity, make all people's niceties illegal so we can be THE only charity, that way, anyone mess's with us, they receive no charity.. welcome to the new world order, where helping anyone gets you beat up or shot by police.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: