Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:02:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:05:25 PM

What about thinking for yourself and asking the right questions?

Is it not funny to you that God would define himself and then man ignores that definition?

I think it is a big hint for man.

Maybe I've missed the boat somewhere, please, enlighten me, what is his - oops, my bad, 'the bibles' definition of this creator?

Edit: If I was on this planet to serve mysef, I'd ask the questions you suppose one doing so, should ask Wink
bl4kjaguar

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:06:15 PM

Is it not funny to you that God would define himself and then man ignores that definition?

Maybe I've missed the boat somewhere, please, enlighten me, what is his - oops, my bad, 'the bibles' definition of this creator?

Sure, it is in Exodus 3:14 (LINK)

1CuUwTT21yZmZvNmmYYhsiVocczmAomSVa
DodoriousMaximus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:06:58 PM

it will never be proved or disproved, even it doesnt exist
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:08:38 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 09:31:10 PM by Decksperiment

Links are no good, if you have a point, lemme hear it from you!!

Edit: So, God is: I AM.

Well, test time:

I have seen the image of the alpha/omega in my younger days' dreams. It is like everything fit's in the pinhole, as is described in the 'eye of the needle' allegory. It is like, at one point I was smaller than a grain of sand, then expanded in my universe, my time in that universe expired, and I was expelled from that into this world. Kinda like being born, only the vision was not only real, it occured over and over.. if god is the alpha and omega, I can draw the image. Best way to draw it would be to draw a picture of a tear. The top of the tear is the smallest space in existance, and everything without this point is sucked in like a black hole.. but the feeling.. wow.. if that's god, I know of bigger.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:09:41 PM

Um, someone thousands of years ago had proof until it was destroyed in the game of chinese whispers..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:14:15 PM

I had a brainstorming idea!!

What is the frequency of God? As in, I have a very old 50's valve operated audio signal generator (for sale, brand new in box lol) and wanna hear his voice. Anyone?
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:22:53 PM

This was my point:

Man's distortions do not qualify as definitions...

God defines himself in Exodus when the burning bush speaks to Moses.

What does God actually mean by that?

With luck, you can find a path or religion that explains it in detail.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:28:38 PM

As long as we are here, we may as well discuss the details of related topics; who knows, maybe somebody will learn something!

Of course there is no scientific proof of any god.  But it won't stop them from spreading their BS.   Undecided
As long as we are here, we may as well discuss the details of related topics.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; I provided you with the scientific evidence.

Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the Seth material?
Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the AECES top 40?

There may yet be higher sciences that man is not presently aware of.

"Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"

They should look at the existing evidence and evaluate it for themselves, and not wish it away.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; see for yourself!  Grin

http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

OK, so maybe the evidence is of a phenomenological form; still, it is provocative and weighty.

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:36:54 PM

As long as we are here, we may as well discuss the details of related topics; who knows, maybe somebody will learn something!

Of course there is no scientific proof of any god.  But it won't stop them from spreading their BS.   Undecided
As long as we are here, we may as well discuss the details of related topics.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; I provided you with the scientific evidence.

Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the Seth material?
Can science provide a theory which would by itself account for the content of the AECES top 40?

There may yet be higher sciences that man is not presently aware of.

"Nothing is more likely to impede investigation than premature acceptance of 'explanations'"

They should look at the existing evidence and evaluate it for themselves, and not wish it away.

Personalities continue to exist after physical death; see for yourself!  Grin

http://www.aeces.info/Top40/top40-main.shtml
http://www.rivier.edu/faculty/pcunningham/Research/Problem_of_Seths_Origin.pdf

OK, so maybe the evidence is of a phenomenological form; still, it is provocative and weighty.

Totally agree with your first point, I mean, we have to find the proof from the evidence at hand, wether it is online or not.

With regards to the seth material, I'd like to volunteer to any trained hypnotist in order to go back to my younger days and explain some amazing dreams. As for personalities existing after death, nope, once the brain starts to die, we move to our pineal gland, and then are set free by the fingers of life (death)

Ah, the snake that eats itself.. now when it eats itself, does it ask, I wonder if I'll be reborn?
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:41:43 PM

I did provide some evidence for "Personalities continue to exist after physical death".

You could at least critique what I linked you to; I am happy to discuss the Eisenbeiss case and others. I happen to be a trained hypnotist, but not sure how this relates.

Also, I am not clear on how this relates; could you clarify:

"Ah, the snake that eats itself.. now when it eats itself, does it ask, I wonder if I'll be reborn"?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

Proof?! There isn't any proof for anything until the pain almost kills you or until it tickles you almost to death.

If you look back into my posts in this thread, you will find all the evidence you need to have proof, except that it won't be proof until it almost kills you, or until it tickles you almost to death... or until you simply want to logically accept it.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:45:02 PM

"Ah, the snake that eats itself.. now when it eats itself, does it ask, I wonder if I'll be reborn"?

Now you're talking like Robert A. Heinlein's book, Glory Road.  Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:45:40 PM

Links are no good, if you have a point, lemme hear it from you!!

Edit: So, God is: I AM.

Well, test time:

I have seen the image of the alpha/omega in my younger days' dreams. It is like everything fit's in the pinhole, as is described in the 'eye of the needle' allegory. It is like, at one point I was smaller than a grain of sand, then expanded in my universe, my time in that universe expired, and I was expelled from that into this world. Kinda like being born, only the vision was not only real, it occured over and over.. if god is the alpha and omega, I can draw the image. Best way to draw it would be to draw a picture of a tear. The top of the tear is the smallest space in existance, and everything without this point is sucked in like a black hole.. but the feeling.. wow.. if that's god, I know of bigger.

I edited this while you were typing, so brought it down a bit.. anyone else had the dream like see the world in a grain of sand?
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:46:33 PM

Now you're talking like Robert A. Heinlein's book, Glory Road.  Smiley

Never heard of it.. but ya gotta admit, it's better than wondering how that snake will take a shit after..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:47:37 PM

What I'm trying to get at here, is I have seen what can only be described as the a/o 'image' or dream. Does that mean I have seen god?
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:54:28 PM

What I'm trying to get at here, is I have seen what can only be described as the a/o 'image' or dream. Does that mean I have seen god?

That depends on whether humans can sense or communicate with I AM directly. Personally, I doubt it.

bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 09:59:23 PM

Here is one example of high-quality evidence of the survival of the personality:

Dr. James Hyslop, professor of Logic and Ethics at Columbia University, and one of the most distinguished American psychical researchers, reported the following incident.

[...]

As Sir Wiliam Barrett concluded in his review of the case: "The simplest and most reasonable solution is that the information was derived from the mind of the deceased person."

2 page PDF:
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/Cases_51-75/case56_soule-soul.pdf

Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:03:55 PM

That depends on whether humans can sense or communicate with I AM directly. Personally, I doubt it.

Well, whilst awaiting replies, I thought of a burning bush.. and a man going insane, who heard a bush that spontaniously combusted saying.. I AM (hot, please put me out)

Dude, I have seen this image, the alpha and omega. So clearly whilst asleep, (so the 'seeing' sense is inactive, eye's closed n stuff..) I know myself I can describe it, but to do so properly would require some shit hot hypnotist in order to make a new 'Decks not seth speaks.mp3' lol, crazy shit. But I've seen THAT image, over and over again, and believe me, it can get quite sickening when ya 'go with the flow' in it..

All I can say is thanks, now I gotta go find me someone who actually knows about dreams to describe what I've drawn pictures of since I was born.. cause it is amazing.. but it, in my opinion, is not god, for there is a far greater thing..
Decksperiment

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 10:06:26 PM

Here is one example of high-quality evidence of the survival of the personality:

Dr. James Hyslop, professor of Logic and Ethics at Columbia University, and one of the most distinguished American psychical researchers, reported the following incident.

[...]

As Sir Wiliam Barrett concluded in his review of the case: "The simplest and most reasonable solution is that the information was derived from the mind of the deceased person."

2 page PDF:
http://www.aeces.info/Top40/Cases_51-75/case56_soule-soul.pdf

Am only quoting your quote here.. "The simplest and most reasonable solution is that the information was derived from the mind of the deceased person."

Edit: This material was scourced from the lake of memory that is so vast you forget to drink. Wink

Eridaniel (hope I spelt it right) another 'etheric stream' above our heads in space, not quite like the milky way, akin to the river MARDUK on jupiter.. Wink
bl4kjaguar

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:11:24 PM

All I can say is thanks, now I gotta go find me someone who actually knows about dreams to describe what I've drawn pictures of since I was born.. cause it is amazing.. but it, in my opinion, is not god, for there is a far greater thing..

Seth describes dreams and dream interpretation in "The Nature of Personal Reality"; maybe I should quote from it?

Edit: This material was sourced from the lake of memory that is so vast you forget to drink. Wink
And what is that supposed to mean? Are you ready to give a complete explanation of how that is supposed to work? Because the survival hypothesis could use your elucidation!
Also, I am curious; want to grasp what you are talking about...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: