Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:50:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845435 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 10:06:08 AM

I just wanted to let you know that I will be eating your god at lunch time today. Tongue

RAMEN Brother!

He is YOUR God too!   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:11:50 PM

I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..

You are pushing your protection away from yourself. Don't do it. You've been warned.

Smiley

Some people are strong enough to protect themselves.

Like what? Even those who protect themselves by hiding in the grave, in death, will be forced into resurrection at the time of the final judgment. The judgment is the thing that people need protection from.

Smiley

If you was strong enough you would understand.

Strong people might understand. That's not the point. The point is that there is no strength strong enough to stop death, the resurrection and the judgment.

Smiley

Your quote was partially correct, I've crossed out your errors influenced by your religious drug addiction.

Hi Buffer, I'm new in this conversation and I'm sure Baddecker would encourage you that their is indeed a resurrection and a judgment. A Person who cares for you and others the most will tell you what may be hard to say. But I admire baddecker for trying to throw up the red flags to you and others for letting it be known there is a resurrection and a judgement coming. Those gone to the judgement with having to pay for your own crimes against their Creator is terrifying. And all those are without hope. If you have nobody who takes the punishment for you. You should be thanking him or her for trying to speak truth in your life and trying to warn of the coming judgement.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cncEhCvrVgQ

The only thing BADecker is raising is red herrings not red flags.
I'm sorry but your bullying, fear mongering, scare tactics and poisionous threats for me to believe have fallen on deaf ears.
I am now a stronger person because of it. Thanks.

yenzae0215

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 01:36:05 PM

i dont know if science can prove that God exists.. but for me they dont have to prove it because no one can prove the presense of Him

Banned**
Decksperiment

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:44:56 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 03:01:37 PM by Decksperiment

I will never aknowledge your bible as evidence, fuck off and try again, shit spouter..

You are pushing your protection away from yourself. Don't do it. You've been warned.

Smiley

Again, you are so wrong, always blaming someone else.. I'm pushing your bible away knowing the evil that springs from it is VERY clear based entirely on YOUR OWN word's, not god's, not the bible's, or anyone else's, YOU are the evil, the bible speaks of, and I'll prove it right now:

Bitchick had the audacity to go against everything she believed in to prove she could speak the truth, and in answering honestly, she showed not me, but the world, that she has the strength to answer, unlike you, who add's political bullshit to everything you say, based entirely on the fact that you steal anything you can get your hands on and manipulate it to suit your very warped view of a book that is desuigned to save anyone who feels they need saved.. manytimes I have bashed you with your bible, and after doing so, you take that which I bashed you with, and act like it came from your bible, or your own head.. you steal that which you never thought of, and try to use it in the same way, against others.. allow me to demonstrate.. I play a tune, that wips your ass.. you take said lesson, and incorporate it into your next attack on some lesser knowledgable person, not realising, that this is how I make you fuckin dance, FOOL. Evidence of this is contained throughout this thread, and yes, I have noticed that it is catching on in other thread's, you take what I say to bash you, and attempt to use same method on others.. but you dont read that far back enough to see how easy it is for me to not only program your way of thinking, but prove that you do not follow your book, you follow whatever people say, and turn it into whatever sick twisted idea, you think, will bring people closer to god. This is why you are getting all the flack, but then I would expect no less from someone who NEVER, I repeat, NEVER takes reponsibilitty for the shit comin out of their mouth, and hence, you can never turn people toward the bible, or god, because you are a political arsehole, using political language, denying everything, unless it suits your purpose.. in this I say you clearly have masonic connections, and thus, cant be believed. You are helping destroy any chance of anyone becoming closer to god by simply denying everything people say, in effect, you are clearly judging everyone and anyone who has evidence that is true, but does'nt suit you.

You clearly frown upon the homeless, the starving, the unemployed, the ill, the dying, and anyone else who has yet to find god, because unless they do what you say, they asked for it.. who the fuck do you think you are acting the way you do, huh? Sitting there claiming I'm an aithiest, then a christian, then whatever else you think will work to piss me off.. well, I know for a fact I have yet to choose my denomination, yet despite this, have argued both for and against the existance of god, unlike you who thinks you know god, but all you have is the most watered down version of bullshit the world ever had the audacity to print.

If I was the pope, I'd send my army to make an example of those who take his name in vain, like you do over and over.. If you are correct, and I am gods son, you fail, and are nothing but an insult to the entire christian DOCTRINE. Fuck you and go get a better indoctrination.. remember.. god is sending you this message, NOT me.

Oh, and I'll point out a fact you cant deny.. God is protecting me from YOU.

Edit: Further evidence:

How many time's, in this thread, have you argued against me, then TYPED that which you argued against?

You would never have heard of the ALL SOUL if I was'nt here.. <- just an example.. Wink
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:51:35 PM

I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

Care to provide a link to this proof?

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose

you view me as "the brainwashed" and perhaps I could view the many as "the deceived".

It's logically impossible for science to yield proof of God regardless of whether he exists.  The best you would be able to do is to find corollary evidence for God in support of some broader theory.

If you're looking to empirical evidence as proof for God, you've got the wrong approach.
the joint
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:55:41 PM

i dont know if science can prove that God exists.. but for me they dont have to prove it because no one can prove the presense of Him

It can't.  This is definitive.  Its scope of exploration and explanation is inadequate by definition.
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:57:07 PM

I just wanted to let you know that I will be eating your god at lunch time today. Tongue

RAMEN Brother!

He is YOUR God too!   Wink

Ramen Vod!

Welcome to the tasty side!
Cortex7

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 02:58:56 PM

It can't.  This is definitive.  Its scope of exploration and explanation is inadequate by definition.

Yes, your time would be more productively spent harvesting lint from your navel.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:19:54 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 03:32:09 PM by Decksperiment

There is no thing such as "god".

Read some hawking and dawkins then you will understand why. + read some darwin too. Smiley

Do you think you could possibly refer to some literature that is not written by freemasonry please?
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:22:45 PM

I have used Science as a guide above to prove in the proof that a God (or Creator) does exist.

Care to provide a link to this proof?

All you are doing is showing everyone you are a brainwashed gullible fool.   Undecided
sure it's on page 148  Wink

and I suppose

you view me as "the brainwashed" and perhaps I could view the many as "the deceived".

Wow, so you have proof of god but first I have to send $15.00 for the CD.

A Former Atheist speaks here: http://www.toptenproofs.com/product.php?id=8

This Uses Science, Logic, History and reason to prove that God's exists.

From the website: "After listening to this CD, you'll be able to answer questions like:

"If God really exists, where is he?"
    "Well then, who made God?"
    "Isn't a belief in God just that, a belief?"
    "How can faith be scientific?"
    "Can you really 'prove' God mathematically?"
    "If God exists, why do so many intelligent scientists say he doesn't?"
    "If God exists, why does he allow all the pain and suffering?"
    "But the Bible got science wrong" (No, it did not. This CD shows how the Bible actually reveals scientific facts long before these facts were discovered by science)"

Yes thanks for spamming the forum with your scammy link.
Do I get forgiven for my sins for that $15.00 or is that extra?

lol not sure how that link is a scammy anything?? Not my product that I am selling. Nor does it benefit me with $ anyway whatsoever so lets make this load and clear. But if people spend $ on other books why would they not try to study all sides and see who is right. And use logic. However I also had these Science links on page 148 you forgot to include so I included them below for you as well.

More Evidence God exists that uses Science http://creationmuseum.org/

Still sending in links that you can study: http://www.creationscience.com and also http://www.icr.org/
Those ^ above are quite tuff to defeat

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

Any chance you could move the post above to where it should be? Methinks this is an error?

Edit: This seems like a financial debate over the price of something..

Actually, I'll answer all the bullet points above.. before grubs up..
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:43:14 PM

Any chance you could move the post above to where it should be? Methinks this is an error?

Edit: This seems like a financial debate over the price of something..

no this belongs inside :scientific proof that God exists as the member was thinking that was my product that I was selling. and I was making it clear Top ten proofs of why God exists is not my product for sale but a useful link to be used by those really searching for truth. 

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 03:50:30 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2014, 04:24:46 PM by Decksperiment

Ok, point taken..

1: Everywhere (apparently)

2: No-one was around to make him/her

3: No, it is not a belief, but faith in the hope of.. Edit: Charity

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

8: The bible never mentions science that I am aware of.

Final edit: This is why I would argue against BADecker.. sitting there while his brethren, and/or members of his congregation commit such evil, whilst he sits back and enjoys claiming people asked to be starved to death. He fails to see that by not doing anything about his fellow members actions, he is in effect, condoning such actions. No words can change this, for this is written of in HIS book, and hence why I would say, they only use that which they can to get us to commit evil, and decry us when we point out truth's, even those that come from HIS book. Sorry BADecker, you are but a pawn on the chessboard of hate. The world knows that there are those who let christians off with murder, as long as they are fully paid up members of said society. I do not need saved compared to you and your books rules and declarations. By allowing such evil to be commited and doing nothing, you are also the evil, correct?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:26:51 PM

Ramen Vod!

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
The Flying Spaghetti Monster is filled with thee.
Tasty art thou amongst sauces,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
(although fools believe they are vegetables).
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
and at about 6 o’clock when dinner is served, if you would be so kind.
RAmen.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:39:09 PM

Your timing is 1 second after.. regardless of how long it takes you to think of.. well.. nothing interesting really..
(oYo)

Activity: 476
Merit: 500

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:40:20 PM

Ramen Vod!

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
RAmen.

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:43:50 PM

Reposting due to intentional idiots attempting to hide or lose an important truth in a plethora of their intelligence:

Ok, point taken..

4: Do I have faith in that if I put my fingers in an electrical socket, I will get a fright.. No. I know I'll get a shock..

5: No, but can prove spirituality, which in turn is cause and effect.. by knowing the effect, you commit to the cause, or you dont.

6: Because they are all freemasons and back up each others lies, just look at how many cops get away with murder, by shooting kids.. their brethren back them up wether right OR wrong.. Edit: In the name of god.

7: He is not a physical presence on this sphere, so has no physical influence barring those who believe in him, not realising they are his hands, that stand idly by while no:6 is allowed to take place.. in effect, his hands are evil by allowing such attrocities to continue, and hence, his followers that do nothing are also evil. Edit: This is clearly mentioned in the bible.

Final edit: This is why I would argue against BADecker.. sitting there while his brethren, and/or members of his congregation commit such evil, whilst he sits back and enjoys claiming people asked to be starved to death. He fails to see that by not doing anything about his fellow members actions, he is in effect, condoning such actions. No words can change this, for this is written of in HIS book, and hence why I would say, they only use that which they can to get us to commit evil, and decry us when we point out truth's, even those that come from HIS book. Sorry BADecker, you are but a pawn on the chessboard of hate. The world knows that there are those who let christians off with murder, as long as they are fully paid up members of said society. I do not need saved compared to you and your books rules and declarations. By allowing such evil to be commited and doing nothing, you are also the evil, correct?
(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:49:07 PM

Ramen Vod!

Hail Marinara,
Full of Spice,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy jar, tomatoes
Holy Marinara,
Chief Amongst Toppings,
Save a plate for us now,
RAmen.

Reposting because Dickexperiment is a delusional moron.  Roll Eyes

Decksperiment

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 04:52:37 PM

Reposted knowing Vod is using many accounts, ie, OYO, and VOD, are same troll stalker, that is having bitcointalk.org BANNED everywhere else.. hahaha.. you just dont know what I can do.. ya fuckin tit...

Ok, point taken..

(oYo)

I like boobies

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 04:54:42 PM

Reposted knowing Vod is using many accounts, ie, OYO, and VOD, are same troll stalker, that is having bitcointalk.org BANNED everywhere else.. hahaha.. you just dont know what I can do.. ya fuckin tit...

LOL! You are such a moron.  Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: