Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94516 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:44:06 AM

figured a working wallet would come out before all the features were released...

The wallet is 100% working as is the code itself, there's just some cleanup to do and further preparation before it's set out into the public.  Within all reason the launch date could end up being a week sooner than the original proposed.  We're working feverishly, yet carefully to ensure we release as solid of a product as possible.  We don't want to rush this just to say "it's there".  That's exactly one of the things we stand against as it's caused so many people so much loss and aggravation already with other projects.

Sincerely,

syntaks
the wallet doesn't have to have everything u offer yet , you can release a working wallet first then an update for the wallet with all the features on the date you set..

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
buy4crypto

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

freecrypto.top

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:45:20 AM

figured a working wallet would come out before all the features were released...

The wallet is 100% working as is the code itself, there's just some cleanup to do and further preparation before it's set out into the public.  Within all reason the launch date could end up being a week sooner than the original proposed.  We're working feverishly, yet carefully to ensure we release as solid of a product as possible.  We don't want to rush this just to say "it's there".  That's exactly one of the things we stand against as it's caused so many people so much loss and aggravation already with other projects.

Sincerely,

syntaks
the wallet doesn't have to have everything u offer yet , you can release a working wallet first then an update for the wallet with all the features on the date you set..

Why do people feel the need to pressure the developers to release early when they have said from beginning sept 14?

The devs are trying to create a real product. Stop pestering them to run it like a PnD!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
████ - freecrypto.top - btcinfo.top - DIGITAL CURRENCY DIRECTORIES - freeMonero.comfunbtc.xyz  ████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:45:41 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

How long does mining last for?

Hey Raxe,

I'm guessing by that question you might be under the impression we fell way to the trend of PoS coins.  There are a total of 21 million coins.  We're not PoS =)

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:47:47 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

I can understand your logic there but I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing my best wasn't out there.  What I can promise is that we'll definitely push it to get things done within a reasonable time frame as the original announcement stated.  I'll speak with Richie regarding trading post-ICO.  That's not my call, I just don't see how it would necessarily be beneficial.

Best regards,

syntaks

Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:49:03 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

Hey Raxe,

I'm guessing by that question you might be under the impression we fell way to the trend of PoS coins.  There are a total of 21 million coins.  We're not PoS =)

Regards,

syntaks

So the the mining period will last for years?

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:49:32 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

Why do people feel the need to pressure the developers to release early when they have said from beginning sept 14?

The devs are trying to create a real product. Stop pestering them to run it like a PnD!

Thanks a lot for the support.  That's exactly what this is *not*, a PnD project.  We're here for the long haul and we've got a lot more to offer.  We just want this done 100% right without exception.

Regards,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:51:00 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

Hey Raxe,

Regards,

syntaks

So the the mining period will last for years?

This is correct.  To be more precise, there will be a total of 14,400 coins daily max which is about 5,256,000 per year.  The total time mining will last falls short of about 4 years.

Regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:51:19 AM

Sincerely,

syntaks

cause on previous ipos they set a release date unless the ipo sells out before, which i assumed was the same here.. was my mistake actually and i actually read the entire thread from start to end .. completely my fault , but i think most ppl were thinking like me and are a little screwed with our btc tied up...

having a working simple wallet is not much to ask for and actually entices ppl to buy till the release of all these great features...

is there any chance of this turtle??

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
George5
Legendary

Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:58:38 AM

cause on previous ipos they set a release date unless the ipo sells out before, which i assumed was the same here.. was my mistake actually and i actually read the entire thread from start to end .. completely my fault , but i think most ppl were thinking like me and are a little screwed with our btc tied up...

Yes, I thought you knew what you were talking about:

no.. at this rate you'll be trading prob within the hr lol.. as soon as it sells out the trading is open! let the games begin people!! chooo chooo m******f*****!!

Now trying to contact trex support and ask for a rollback  of my buys:-\

https://nuls.io/about/ The sky is not the limit
figgyUK

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:00:05 AM

I just bought in for 1000 coins Smiley

@twoturtles Just from a graphic design point of view I don't much care for the Neos logo on neoscoin.com

I would be happy to make some flat bright modern creative (logos) in exchange for Neos if you're interested.

PM me.

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
thcmakaveli

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:07:46 AM

Still didnt get if the trade is open after the ICO or not ?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:07:54 AM

Yes, I thought you knew what you were talking about:

no.. at this rate you'll be trading prob within the hr lol.. as soon as it sells out the trading is open! let the games begin people!! chooo chooo m******f*****!!

Now trying to contact trex support and ask for a rollback  of my buys:-\

You can try but remember its not sold out almost without a reason Wink its going to rock like crazy !

No its not all questions can be answered on the irc channel #neoscoin
Raxe.io

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:12:50 AM

Trading starts on September 14th on Bittrex, they want to show finished product before trading is enabled I believe this will also attract miners to the project. They seem open to suggestion however, so I'm sure if many request it they will think about it.

Raxe.io / Example wallet: http://wallet.raxe.io
thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:13:42 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?
thetruth123123

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:15:36 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.
figgyUK

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:17:51 AM

The ICO is going to sell out in the next 10 mins!

LeviarCoin - DRM over Blockchain
█ JOIN IN LEVIARCOIN ICO - LIVE NOW █
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:19:22 AM

I would like to update everyone to let them know as per the community's request and preference, we'll be working diligently to have a release by the end of this weekend so that everyone's investments aren't locked up.  I'll be keeping everyone posted regarding the status of development.  If anyone has any questions during the interim, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

syntaks

Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:19:26 AM

Under no circumstances should coins be released for trading early.

To do so would be extremely shady.

Putting aside the insanity of trading coins that don't have a wallet or any way to transfer coins off the exchange, releasing coins early completely undermines the escrow.

If the devs don't deliver, how could a refund of the escrowed btc even work?

Not to mention the damage done by speculators trading before the coin is even operational.

No, releasing the coins early would be a disaster and very questionable ethically speaking.

Remember- the only people who would want it to work otherwise are precisely the people looking to dump the coin within hours anyway. Why even consider what they want?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:20:15 AM

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

thcmakaveli

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:20:39 AM

It could be like Xcloudcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: