Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94515 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 11:44:50 AM

My .02 on trading after IPO is that it is positive for a number of reasons. First, as other's have mentioned, this is a coin that many have just found out about. By holding off even for a few days, will not prevent the eventual spike in pricing. By waiting the price pressure will be set up for more dramatic swings with those who feel their money is "tied up" dumping quickly while those who didn't expect the sell out to be so fast will rush in. Which way it goes and how fast remains to be seen but by allowing trading right away you allow natural market forces to establish a price for the coin based on demand, awareness and supply. This is not in anyway detrimental to a product to have the value of that product quantified in the market. Price mechanisms will take effect regardless but by delaying, you're setting up for more swings and less price stability. Opening up early allows greater disbursement and decentralization of ICO coins prior to wallet release. Well I've made my case.

Once Richie is at-keys, we'll get the answer to this definitely.  I'll be here just going over everything to see what's left for the release and I'll keep everyone updated.  If I don't respond immediately, it's definitely not me ignoring you it's just me glued to a terminal.

Best regards,

syntaks

broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:46:11 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

What do you mean by bumps ? Do you think that people will sell their coins for a lower price ? I don`t see a problem to release the trading after ICO...

Bumps in any of the development ahead.  What was shown in the screencast works, what we were planning on adding in is still in development.  Either way, we're pushing for a release before the end of this weekend and I'm just waiting for Richie to wake up to discuss the trading of the ICO coins.

Regards,

syntaks

do what you think is right dev, like i said richiela trust you i trust you. just take note of other ipos, e.g via coin, syscoin, xlcoud. those that did well were those that traded right away. no one is gonna sell below ipo and even if you did open trading, they are aware of the bumps. given the fact that you have been vouched by richiela i ain't selling mine until i see 100k+.

i see this coin being a coin that will sit next to btc, bc, ltc on bittrex bar at the top.
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:49:39 AM

do what you think is right dev, like i said richiela trust you i trust you. just take note of other ipos, e.g via coin, syscoin, xlcoud. those that did well were those that traded right away. no one is gonna sell below ipo and even if you did open trading, they are aware of the bumps. given the fact that you have been vouched by richiela i ain't selling mine until i see 100k+.

i see this coin being a coin that will sit next to btc, bc, ltc on bittrex bar at the top.

Then you won't mind waiting a few days for trading to start since it won't affect you.  After all, you're not planning to sell any time soon.

Also, LOL on listing syscoin as a successful ipo in trading.
thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:52:47 AM

This will probably be Syscoin done right.
broadsword

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:55:06 AM

Then you won't mind waiting a few days for trading to start since it won't affect you.  After all, you're not planning to sell any time soon.

Also, LOL on listing syscoin as a successful ipo in trading.

no good sir i said compare syscoin, viacoin and xcloud, i would let you to do the research on what was successful. via and xcloud did well sys coin did not as there launch was long. secondly dev the reason why if trading opens now it gives you less pressure. when pressured mistakes happen,

like i said i don't mind waiting with my current position i dont need the btc i put in 0.8btc, i can wait. but i feel its better to allow trading this way as frustration can lead to the down fall of a coin.

the main thing was knowing your legit, which you are so its all good people trading when it opens will be aware of the risks but i think we are in safe hands

good luck guys. cheerio
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:57:27 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

What do you mean by bumps ? Do you think that people will sell their coins for a lower price ? I don`t see a problem to release the trading after ICO...

Bumps in any of the development ahead.  What was shown in the screencast works, what we were planning on adding in is still in development.  Either way, we're pushing for a release before the end of this weekend and I'm just waiting for Richie to wake up to discuss the trading of the ICO coins.

Regards,

syntaks

oh look another btc contender.

Current Score:

BTC 1000 - Contenders 0
EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:06:51 PM

On Bittrex already lined up all latecomers =) Who is not sure in the coin, you can sell ... although I doubt that there are =))

thetruth123123

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:07:18 PM

Seems like the infamous Coinmarkets cartel is backing this coin, I'm in.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:11:43 PM

damn already sold out. guys do you think dev should create a moderated thread, as i see this thread is just going to get bigger. once dev has brushed up the OP he should create a new thread moderated
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:15:31 PM

How can i get coins??
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:17:14 PM

How can i get coins??

waiting for my sell orders around  45k .. XD

Triffin

Activity: 952
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:27:50 PM

My .02 on trading after IPO is that it is positive for a number of reasons. First, as other's have mentioned, this is a coin that many have just found out about. By holding off even for a few days, will not prevent the eventual spike in pricing. By waiting the price pressure will be set up for more dramatic swings with those who feel their money is "tied up" dumping quickly while those who didn't expect the sell out to be so fast will rush in. Which way it goes and how fast remains to be seen but by allowing trading right away you allow natural market forces to establish a price for the coin based on demand, awareness and supply. This is not in anyway detrimental to a product to have the value of that product quantified in the market. Price mechanisms will take effect regardless but by delaying, you're setting up for more swings and less price stability. Opening up early allows greater disbursement and decentralization of ICO coins prior to wallet release. Well I've made my case.

Once Richie is at-keys, we'll get the answer to this definitely.  I'll be here just going over everything to see what's left for the release and I'll keep everyone updated.  If I don't respond immediately, it's definitely not me ignoring you it's just me glued to a terminal.

Best regards,

syntaks

+1000 to what GoldenFuture said ..

Let the market set the price ..
Sooner is better ..

Triff ..

EdvinZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:29:50 PM

How can i get coins??

I can now sell for 100K Cool

thcmakaveli

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:36:36 PM

This

+1
GoldenFuture

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 12:38:14 PM

I appreciate all of the support for the opening up trading position. I've been a hardcore lurker on BF because I don't want to put my foot in my mouth but I am a econ hobbyist and so I have a feel for what works in fluid unobstructed markets such as crypto. We shall see. I'm certainly not selling too much a percentage of my investment any time soon but opening it up lets people who are willing to pay more get some more coins while returning a reward to the early adopters.
MASTER 101101

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:41:17 PM

With 125 btc you can now pump price to 20k - 40k ?
signingoff

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:44:17 PM

missed this one.
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:46:55 PM

he tweeted about it first i think

https://twitter.com/futuretraderx
dasdasdasdasdasd

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:48:27 PM

Seems like the infamous Coinmarkets cartel is backing this coin, I'm in.
Which cartel?
Mrboot
Legendary

Activity: 1204

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 12:49:24 PM

How can i get coins??

I can now sell for 100K Cool

You guys think too small think about darkcoin value ! plus 1 sat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: