Bitcoin Forum
September 12, 2024, 05:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94524 times)
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:56:15 AM

Moderate the thread mean? Delete / remove irrelevant posts?

yes people who just spread fud should be deleted. i told dev it would happen here because of the coin being good.

Got it, thought so Smiley

just look at bittrex chat one guy dumped to 12.5k to cause panic on purpose. am i worried no. the dev and the coin has much more fire power

Yeah, this is insane....I got few as well, will hold and see how it goes Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:02:46 AM

like i said if people think they can't wait simply sell. we dont have one of your average devs. the wallet has been built before ipo. the next stages are just testing.

dev i needed to ask do you need alpha testers
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:03:37 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

constary

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:08:19 AM

Also don't respond to come over, it has been sold out, also don't respond to come over, it's already in the deal
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:08:29 AM

I think the trade should be open after the ICO. This coin is just 2 days old and It didnt catch the attention of most of the crypto users. Hence, we should give a chance to people who get involved later with this coin. In my opinion, the trade should be open after the ICO. What do you guys think ?

I don't want to experience another Syscoin debacle, give them the time they need.

Likewise and thank you for realizing that.  We don't want any bumps either, but we're going to release an alpha wallet by this weekend.

Best regards,

syntaks

no matter what we do people never learn. they can't figure out manipulation they come fud when the price rises back.
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:08:54 AM

Also don't respond to come over, it has been sold out, also don't respond to come over, it's already in the deal

What does that even mean?
magaura
Legendary

Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:09:23 AM

Best regards,

syntaks

no matter what we do people never learn. they can't figure out manipulation they come fud when the price rises back.

!+++

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:09:44 AM

"Good morning" everyone.  I just woke up after some much-needed sleep.  Back to the grind but I wanted to step in and let you know how things were going.  A few key prerequisites to having the wallet released needed to be handled one of which being the setup script.  Things are looking good, but still I'm not rushing this - only trying to get it taken care of within a shorter time frame.  I want to make sure everyone has ample time to prepare their miners etc before just tossing it out into the wild also just to keep it fair.  The first 1000 blocks or so are lowered reward anyhow to try to keep that in-tact.

Regards,

syntaks
+1

people need to relax lol we all knew it was being released on sept 14th  , now turtle is trying to get it out before the date ... so relax and trust in turtle he's the man i done my research on him...hes done plenty of behind the scene work for multiple coins... if you are weak don't hesitate to dump below ipo price , ill take them Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
InitialDat

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:10:47 AM

The lucky ones got it around 9k.. LUCKY!
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:13:53 AM

there was only 0.06btc dump at that price. its simply a tactoc to make you panic
ereborltc

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:21:34 AM

there was only 0.06btc dump at that price. its simply a tactoc to make you panic
yup

watch and learn when the features are released and ppl see how trustworthy turtle is the panic buys that come lol...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:22:16 AM

Get your popcorn ready guys. The lul train has left the station.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:23:30 AM

yup

watch and learn when the features are released and ppl see how trustworthy turtle is the panic buys that come lol...

im not worried about the trust issue richiela from bittrex has vouched. there is nothing to explain here. the fall was manufactured. people fell for the trap and sold into the hands of whales. i like it weak hands leaving

now they sitting lower thinking they will get in cheaper lol
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:38:17 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

InitialDat

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:39:35 AM

Should I show examples of other successful coins in the past that have a huge dump? hmm... they all look the same.
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:45:38 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
ereborltc

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:52:32 AM

Guys,

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
he can't because he doesn't have any of the btc sold from the ipo... bittrex holds the btc until the dev delivers.. so don't think he just got 125btc lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:53:05 AM

I was curious if we could get any more information about off-the-chain anonymous transactions? 

If you would want to send a transaction off-the-chain, wouldn't that mean that you'd already have to have the coins in some storage held by a third party?  That is, if I want to send 100 coins from my wallet to account X off-the-chain, then the public ledger would still have me as the owner of those 100 coins, and therefore, I could doublespend my coins.  However, if my coins were not held in my wallet, but in a third party storage, then they would be accountable for validating this transaction without the blockchain.

Is the above thinking correct or is there another way to allow off-the-chain transactions?

Sorry it seems maybe there's some confusion as to how this works so let me try to clear it up a bit.  I demonstrated it on the testnet in the youtube video which should give a pretty clear picture as to what I meant if you'd like to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

Let's use this example address we'll call NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A  You send 100 NEOS to it using the standard send.  You visit the block explorer or look up the transaction on the block chain and you see that 100 NEOS was sent to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  Now if you wanted to send another 100 but not show that you sent 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A, you use Arbitrush.  The coins are sent through the farm, then sent back out to the intended recipient, however on the block chain there's no record of you sending 200 coins to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A might have 200 coins now, but as far as the block chain is concerned only 100 of those came from you.

It's not opening up a double-spend vulnerability because it's all technically kept on the block chain, but you, the sender are only accounted for as sending 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  The rest came from a random address from the farm.

I hope that cleared it up for you but if not please feel free to let me know where any confusion might be.

Best regards,

syntaks

bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:53:35 AM

Guys,

Sincerely,

syntaks

he can't because he doesn't have any of the btc sold from the ipo... bittrex holds the btc until the dev delivers.. so don't think he just got 125btc lol

btc are in his account. he cannot withdraw but can set a wall
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:53:48 AM

Guys,

Sincerely,

syntaks

That's correct we do not have the BTC nor will we until this wallet is released.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: