Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:22:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94513 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 02:54:24 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
he can't because he doesn't have any of the btc sold from the ipo... bittrex holds the btc until the dev delivers.. so don't think he just got 125btc lol

btc are in his account. he cannot withdraw but can set a wall

No Bittrex didn't put the BTC in account yet and won't until the wallet is released

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:57:37 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

dev what i think would be good is putting up a portion of the btc at 10k sats possible 25btc to cover the 10k ipo coins. this will control any further manipulation please check your pm
he can't because he doesn't have any of the btc sold from the ipo... bittrex holds the btc until the dev delivers.. so don't think he just got 125btc lol

btc are in his account. he cannot withdraw but can set a wall

No Bittrex didn't put the BTC in account yet and won't until the wallet is released

ok, i thought the btc are in your bittrex account but they don't allow you too withdraw any of the coins. maybe its different now i don't know. it shouldn't be a problem bittrex would allow it. covering the 10k ipo buyer would just prevent manipulation like today.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 02:59:54 AM

Guys this is just business as usual. Nothing new here, people getting inexperienced traders to panic and sell their coins because they don't know how this game works.

The coin and dev are solid, and we will see Neoscoin trading at many times its ico value.

So some newbs dumped at 9000 to some people who do this all the time. Not all that news worthy. There are only so many newbs out there that sell their coins for less than they bought them for.

LOL poor people. If they came back and read the thread they will see that they have been duped. Lesson learned.

My advice to you guys that sold for a loss, you can easily get your money back by simply buying back in now, the coin will be at 50,000 before you know it, and you will have your money back and then some. And stop listening to the FUD and throwing your investment away.

Don't be to hard on yourself if you fell for it, these guys fool people into doing this all the time. LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:00:49 AM

Guys,

Sincerely,

syntaks
+1

don't worry just focus on what your doing and release it right Wink

updates are always great!!

what people don't realize is pretty much whats happening right now is:

its like the ipo is still going ,your just able to trade it..therefore if ppl are dumb enough to sell under ipo price its a gift for someone else to get the ipo cheaper...
if u wanted the ipo yesterday and it dips to cheaper then opening price ,the ipo still is going on until the release of the official wallet.. get it? so if u wanted the ipo before and missed it cause it sold out so fast ,take advantage of the people who panic Wink

bittrex has all the btc from the ipo and is holding it until 3 days after the release ... plus richi vouched for turtle (the dev)  

anyhow hope i made some things easier for ppl to understand

turtle..keep it up A+

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:02:32 AM

WTF??!!! Is there ever a moment's peace in this market?
drippx

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:04:10 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

This dev is pretending like he knows anything about trading lol, PUT some BUY walls up with your IPO money if you believe in this!!!
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:06:06 AM

Please don't be a repeat of SYS. We want the launch to be successful.

Please shows these trolls what you can do! Smiley

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:06:22 AM

WTF??!!! Is there ever a moment's peace in this market?

just business as usual you are always going to have people who are new and don't know how this game works

im peaceful lol

found an amazing coin and got it for 10000, I'll make 10 times my money by the time this is all done. And this is a great coin on top of that.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
SkyValeey

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:08:32 AM

Why selling below ico at loss?

someone need fast btc to buy another coin?

any1 sold below ico? if yes please tell my why, i'm just curious (here or pm if you don't want in public i understand)
InitialDat

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:09:24 AM

I don't think people bother to read the thread. One leads, others will follow.

If he jumps off the bridge, would you? Exactly.

Why dump below ico? smh.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

Guys,

There's definitely manipulation of course, just as with other markets all of the time.  I'm sorry I haven't been as active in this thread but as I said yesterday I would be glued to a terminal trying to get the wallet out sooner than the promised launch date.  I'll most definitely be updating this thread with progress.

Sincerely,

syntaks

This dev is pretending like he knows anything about trading lol, PUT some BUY walls up with your IPO money if you believe in this!!!
what don't u understand that he doesn't have the ipo money!! BITTREX HOLDS THE BTC FROM IPO UNTILL THE DEV DELIVERS!!

if u want to help the coins price people need to remove you sell orders!!

REMOVE YOUR SELL ORDERS

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
boringcoinbct

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:19:46 AM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Sure not a problem at all.

1)  The strengths of this project and coin I would have to summarize as the team behind it.  We all love what we do and we keep pushing to see what more we can achieve and integrate.
2)  I'll update this response when I think of any
3)  All promises made thus far have been kept.  There hasn't been any FUD to my knowledge.

The key features I would spotlight I believe are the way Arbitrush handles transactions as well as the in-wallet trading.  Have you by chance seen the youtube video of the screencast I shared earlier?

Much earlier this morning I reached out to CryptoAsian and submitted my PoD.  If you have any questions or if I didn't answer everything clearly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Really appreciated the responses - reflects well on the coin. The youtube video looked good.

Looking forward to the POD - assume that will give even more positive exposure to the coin and significantly boost the price. Your OP #1 is pretty convincing and, unlike many others, actually worth reading.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:23:14 AM

definitly ,dev has a strong ability,  Neos will fly up to moon

socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:26:19 AM

I was curious if we could get any more information about off-the-chain anonymous transactions? 

If you would want to send a transaction off-the-chain, wouldn't that mean that you'd already have to have the coins in some storage held by a third party?  That is, if I want to send 100 coins from my wallet to account X off-the-chain, then the public ledger would still have me as the owner of those 100 coins, and therefore, I could doublespend my coins.  However, if my coins were not held in my wallet, but in a third party storage, then they would be accountable for validating this transaction without the blockchain.

Is the above thinking correct or is there another way to allow off-the-chain transactions?

Sorry it seems maybe there's some confusion as to how this works so let me try to clear it up a bit.  I demonstrated it on the testnet in the youtube video which should give a pretty clear picture as to what I meant if you'd like to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

Let's use this example address we'll call NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A  You send 100 NEOS to it using the standard send.  You visit the block explorer or look up the transaction on the block chain and you see that 100 NEOS was sent to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  Now if you wanted to send another 100 but not show that you sent 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A, you use Arbitrush.  The coins are sent through the farm, then sent back out to the intended recipient, however on the block chain there's no record of you sending 200 coins to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A might have 200 coins now, but as far as the block chain is concerned only 100 of those came from you.

It's not opening up a double-spend vulnerability because it's all technically kept on the block chain, but you, the sender are only accounted for as sending 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  The rest came from a random address from the farm.

I hope that cleared it up for you but if not please feel free to let me know where any confusion might be.

Best regards,

syntaks

Who is the "farm"? I have to assume it's a collection of nodes you will manage?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 03:29:37 AM

I was curious if we could get any more information about off-the-chain anonymous transactions? 

If you would want to send a transaction off-the-chain, wouldn't that mean that you'd already have to have the coins in some storage held by a third party?  That is, if I want to send 100 coins from my wallet to account X off-the-chain, then the public ledger would still have me as the owner of those 100 coins, and therefore, I could doublespend my coins.  However, if my coins were not held in my wallet, but in a third party storage, then they would be accountable for validating this transaction without the blockchain.

Is the above thinking correct or is there another way to allow off-the-chain transactions?

Sorry it seems maybe there's some confusion as to how this works so let me try to clear it up a bit.  I demonstrated it on the testnet in the youtube video which should give a pretty clear picture as to what I meant if you'd like to check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Laq55dRPEKI

Let's use this example address we'll call NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A  You send 100 NEOS to it using the standard send.  You visit the block explorer or look up the transaction on the block chain and you see that 100 NEOS was sent to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  Now if you wanted to send another 100 but not show that you sent 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A, you use Arbitrush.  The coins are sent through the farm, then sent back out to the intended recipient, however on the block chain there's no record of you sending 200 coins to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A might have 200 coins now, but as far as the block chain is concerned only 100 of those came from you.

It's not opening up a double-spend vulnerability because it's all technically kept on the block chain, but you, the sender are only accounted for as sending 100 to NnJ13PNQaaSnPkxNlP3Ah3Aj34A.  The rest came from a random address from the farm.

I hope that cleared it up for you but if not please feel free to let me know where any confusion might be.

Best regards,

syntaks

Who is the "farm"? I have to assume it's a collection of nodes you will manage?

Yessir that's correct.

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:38:31 AM

Omg the coin will do fine.

This coin doesn't need buy walls set up

There is manipulation in every coin. No big deal.

The coin has value guys. Some people are freaking out and selling for below ICO prices because of some clever people fooled them.

Enjoy the cheap coins. There is no need for us to put up buy walls here and start our own manipulation.

Stop panicking!!! Everything will be fine LMFAO. There will be dips. Whales will be whales. Welcome to the game. Sit back, don't panic and hold your coins.

50,000 100,000 200,000 who knows. Just relax and make sure you dont fall for it yourself. If you can't take it, or don't believe me, don't look at the price for a few days, then come back and look at those few days history, and you will see. It goes up and down, and might even get scary at times, but good coins like this one always go back up higher than they were before the dip. This is so funny to me.

linze

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:39:27 AM

god ,this is such a good coin. should be on the sky ,now It's best time to get on the rocket

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:39:54 AM

Would appreciate it if you could briefly summarise:
1) the strengths of this coin?
2) the weaknesses of this coin?
3) promises made? kept? any FUD?

Specifically to the dev(s), what will be the key original code/feature(s) in this coin?
And will you be providing "Proof of Developer"? http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/

Sure not a problem at all.

1)  The strengths of this project and coin I would have to summarize as the team behind it.  We all love what we do and we keep pushing to see what more we can achieve and integrate.
2)  I'll update this response when I think of any
3)  All promises made thus far have been kept.  There hasn't been any FUD to my knowledge.

The key features I would spotlight I believe are the way Arbitrush handles transactions as well as the in-wallet trading.  Have you by chance seen the youtube video of the screencast I shared earlier?

Much earlier this morning I reached out to CryptoAsian and submitted my PoD.  If you have any questions or if I didn't answer everything clearly please don't hesitate to let me know.

Best regards,

syntaks

Really appreciated the responses - reflects well on the coin. The youtube video looked good.

Looking forward to the POD - assume that will give even more positive exposure to the coin and significantly boost the price. Your OP #1 is pretty convincing and, unlike many others, actually worth reading.

POD means nothing Boomcoin dev is tied to Carsen Klock and i'm quite sure he just got a 5 star rating, those types of ratings mean nothing. Welcome to crypto where you need to dyor on everything and try to draw a conclusion, and you will be wrong more than right.

socket

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:40:12 AM

Yessir that's correct.

Are any steps taken to help obfuscate the final TX? Example: Bob sends Alice 166.32 NEOS via Arbitrush. Given timing and the unique amount sent. It would be trivial to discover Bob was the origin of the transaction if Alice receives 166.32 NEOS in a single output.
fortheson

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 03:42:05 AM

Don't believe I can buy this coin at such a cheap price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: