Bitcoin Forum
October 02, 2024, 10:20:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94526 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:31:28 PM

Update: PoD can be found at http://cryptoasian.com/neos-neos/

Best regards,

syntaks

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:16:27 PM
Last edit: August 22, 2014, 03:31:54 PM by sdersdf2

Best regards,

syntaks

Many thanks for that - it provides some reassurance, but question: is there a particular reason a LinkedIn profile and ID were not included and, as far as hard-core coding (C++, etc.), are you a professional programmer or a hobbyist? Are you relying on other programmers or are you doing all development on your own?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:54:27 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Many thanks for that - it provides some reassurance, but question: is there a particular reason a LinkedIn profile and ID were not included and, as far as hard-core coding (C++, etc.), are you a professional programmer or a hobbyist? Are you relying on other programmers or are you doing all development on your own?

I think I signed up to LinkedIn when it first started and that's as far as I had gotten with that.  That login is long forgotten and I never connected with people on there anyhow.  The lack of the 5th POD came from not just that but also not going out to get an ID notarized.  I haven't left this house other than to get cigarettes in a week, do you think I'm going to go get my ID notarized after I've spent time looking for a notary public?  I'd rather sit here and get this code rolled out.  As far as professional or hobbyist I'd say I'm just someone who loves to create/code, but I can make a living doing it also (if that's what you mean by professional).  There are 3 of us and we all have our tasks.  Mine happens to be the new interface.

Best regards,

syntaks

Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:56:58 PM

Wow this coin is being heavily manipulated at the current price and being held down, as I just tested it with 5 BTC whale manipulation very much proved and validated. Everyone needs to buy them out so true holders can keep Neoscoin and not master manipulators.

Devs you are doing a great job we believe in your coin and will eventually get these guys out of the picture, this is easily a 100k satoshi coin.

Basically if you are new to this thread, Neoscoin is the real deal among a sea of shitcoins.

joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:02:00 PM

DEV always keeping silent is danger.

I'm fairly certain he has been quite active in this forum, keeping people updated with progress.
sdersdf2

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:57:03 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

I think I signed up to LinkedIn when it first started and that's as far as I had gotten with that.  That login is long forgotten and I never connected with people on there anyhow.  The lack of the 5th POD came from not just that but also not going out to get an ID notarized.  I haven't left this house other than to get cigarettes in a week, do you think I'm going to go get my ID notarized after I've spent time looking for a notary public?  I'd rather sit here and get this code rolled out.  As far as professional or hobbyist I'd say I'm just someone who loves to create/code, but I can make a living doing it also (if that's what you mean by professional).  There are 3 of us and we all have our tasks.  Mine happens to be the new interface.

Best regards,

syntaks

So you have no online profile that defines your career as a professional?
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:02:52 PM

Best regards,

syntaks

Best regards,

syntaks

So you have no online profile that defines your career as a professional?

That's correct.  When I'm looking for a job, I hand them my resume and my references if requested.

Regards,

syntaks

GoldenFuture

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:12:33 PM

Not all newbies are crazed FUDers. I registered Nov 1, 2013 and I just have been lurking or traveling many BTC sites as opposed to rooting in the most mainstream one. I posted earlier here requesting the early trading on trex but I still maintain that it is good for the coin but I questioned it for a while. Getting the weak hands out is good and I feel as dev goes on with CLD, NEOS and CLSTR (maybe not CLSTR) we will see the community get behind these ICO coins. That being said 10000 sat seems like an arbitrary starting off point and it has been pointed out that better or similar coins exists similar to these exist on the market for much lower costs. I'm not saying NEOS should be at any particular price but I do feel it should go higher. I think it will be interesting to see an ICO launching at a different price though at some point like 300 sat or 4000 sat or maybe 200000 sat if the rest of it made sense.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 05:21:54 PM

Just an update: working on the Windows wallet now.  Porting it over, taking care of subtle differences between the systems.  I'll let everyone know as further progress is made.

Best regards,

syntaks

Crilloz

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:31:40 PM

Just an update: working on the Windows wallet now.  Porting it over, taking care of subtle differences between the systems.  I'll let everyone know as further progress is made.

Best regards,

syntaks

You are doing a good job Twoturtles. You are here updating us on the progress. Dont know why people are so uncertain.
I trust that you are going to do an excellent job and that the value of this coin is going to skyrocket.

Keep up the good work! =)

Crypto_Junkee

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:15:48 PM

DEV keeping silent is danger

Maybe because the dev is working to release the wallet?  You FUDders are retarded......
you too ,retarded .

And you're English is bad!
its not "you're English is bad"  but your english is so bad......  lol

+1 maybe he wanted to say ," and you are english is bad "
or you is english are bad....lol

Haha...you guys got me (your, not you're)...my bad.  Early morning grammar mistake.  I'll give you that one.
Chris001

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 06:51:01 PM

You guys are getting out of hand asking for linkedin profiles and whatnot.

He did a pod. He has posted screencasts of the product working.

The ICO sold out almost instantly.

There are a lot of bullshit coins out there, but this is not one of them.

If you are still worried at this point, you will never find a coin you are comfortable in.

I was one of the first to hammer the dev about being trustworthly. But after trusted members of the community vouched for his work fixing other coins that were broken, and vouched that he is an expert in this field, I invested a ton.

You just don't find coins that have these kind of devs everyday.

Enjoy it, like I said, it's rare to find a coin and dev team this good these days that has major players vouching for it.

Invest and be happy, or at least STFU!! Grin Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:30:29 PM

You guys are getting out of hand asking for linkedin profiles and whatnot.

He did a pod. He has posted screencasts of the product working.

The ICO sold out almost instantly.

There are a lot of bullshit coins out there, but this is not one of them.

If you are still worried at this point, you will never find a coin you are comfortable in.

I was one of the first to hammer the dev about being trustworthly. But after trusted members of the community vouched for his work fixing other coins that were broken, and vouched that he is an expert in this field, I invested a ton.

You just don't find coins that have these kind of devs everyday.

Enjoy it, like I said, it's rare to find a coin and dev team this good these days that has major players vouching for it.

Invest and be happy, or at least STFU!! Grin Grin
+100000

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:37:47 PM

DEV always keeping silent is danger.
are u smoking crack?!

lolololol this dev is so active i can't even express it.. all he does is post his progress ,the man took time off work to complete a 3 week job in a couple days!! by the way maybe your just confused and don't know the devs name... he's @twoturltes

go see his all his posts they are all over with all the updates videos progresses etc...

turtle your actually the man and your work doesn't go without notice Wink

thanx and remember ignore the rudders and respond to the real concerns etc..

thanx

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
socket

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 07:43:22 PM

I don't get it. Before the ICO started all this was known. But, now after the fact it's a big deal? Are people just not able to read or something? If you bought the ICO or anytime after it's all here in the thread. It's not like there was some promises that where broken. In fact the dev has stated they're working to deliver before their own deadline to get the wallet out. What more do you people want? The video footage of the devs last colonoscopy?
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:07:31 PM

I don't get it. Before the ICO started all this was known. But, now after the fact it's a big deal? Are people just not able to read or something? If you bought the ICO or anytime after it's all here in the thread. It's not like there was some promises that where broken. In fact the dev has stated they're working to deliver before their own deadline to get the wallet out. What more do you people want? The video footage of the devs last colonoscopy?

If you can get that footage, I am sure some people would appreciate it. Maybe link it to a LinkedIn Profile of some sort.

TwoTurtles has been great, answering questions about the work he is doing. I can't ask for more transparency.
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 08:16:09 PM

Maybe a dna/IQ/truth serum would help. Lol anyway see you all on the moon, happy to say I picked up 50k more today I guess better grab my space suit!

child_harold

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:00:54 PM

Lovin' those vids  Cool

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 09:29:49 PM

Hey folks,

Update:  Windows wallet is done and working.  Next, OSX.  Screencast as promised up at http://youtu.be/Ik4IzbR4-ms

Best regards,

syntaks

Suntouri

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 09:30:38 PM

Where are info about inwallet trading?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: