Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 05:40:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NeosCoin [NEOS] - with Arbitrush, Multi-Algo, In-wallet trading & More  (Read 94517 times)
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 05:30:00 AM

Thanks a lot.  Aside from some spam and threadjacking, I don't see another reason to moderate it which is why I didn't from the beginning (plus I'm not even sure you can here?).  Let everything be out there.  If I don't like a comment, I'm not going to delete it everyone's entitled to voice theirs.  I just want to get you guys mining/happy so I can move forward with dev.

Best regards,

syntaks

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:43:15 AM

Thanks a lot.  Aside from some spam and threadjacking, I don't see another reason to moderate it which is why I didn't from the beginning (plus I'm not even sure you can here?).  Let everything be out there.  If I don't like a comment, I'm not going to delete it everyone's entitled to voice theirs.  I just want to get you guys mining/happy so I can move forward with dev.

Best regards,

syntaks
+1

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
joetothphoto

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 05:44:53 AM

No worries. I must admit that I am not a miner. So I guess I am an end user / investor. But as I finish up my marketing degree, this new era of digital currency interests me because the marketing for it is raw and untapped. It's also a bit of a minefield if your not careful. One of the biggest issues I see is when people say how a coin needs to be marketed for mainstream use, and the issue with that is your not just getting a consumer to understand digital currency, it's getting a business to implement it. Accepting it, and also being able to help them convert it to FIAT or pay their suppliers in it and so on. But as I said, twoturtles has done plenty and I am sure the coin will do well. Just my .02.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 07:45:56 AM

Hey folks,

I just wanted to give everyone an update.  The osX wallet is done and ready to go.  The screencast as promised can be found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28xg0FIRRgs Please let me know if you have any questions.  At this point we're going to give it all a once-over and then we're looking at a launch date of likely Sunday afternoon.

Best regards,

syntaks

komakino

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 07:55:13 AM

Thank you syntaks for all your hard work, I've decided to invest some in your coin.
You sure are experienced and trusted and for me that's the most important asset of this coin.

I've also been reading about Bellacoin. Can you please tell me what happened to it?

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:09:08 AM

Thank you syntaks for all your hard work, I've decided to invest some in your coin.
You sure are experienced and trusted and for me that's the most important asset of this coin.

I've also been reading about Bellacoin. Can you please tell me what happened to it?

Thanks a lot, and it's my pleasure.  I hope Neos serves you well.  As far as BellaCoin is concerned, when I coded 'er I had set out to try to make a difference somehow and help.  Along the way unfortunately, I found out the hard way that even when you're offering to give someone something if they won't trust it - it's pointless.  The organizations I reached out to (Salvation army, Church of Ladder Day Saints, Red Cross, Runaway kids) are some that never even responded.  Other local ones just didn't understand the concept and said they were interested.  I pressed on for months and months trying to improve the usability of BellaCoin, innovative wallet features, etc. to increase the value.  The idea was that the more value in BellaCoin, the easier it'd be to get these organizations on board.  I was wrong.  So the main pool operator couldn't keep the VM up anymore for mining and I couldn't find another person to set it up and I myself couldn't afford another VM so basically mining other than solo miners came to a halt.  Then I started working on Neos.  That in a nutshell is what happened.

Best regards,

syntaks

komakino

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:16:35 AM

Thank you for such a quick reply!

It's amazing how active you are here and developing at the same time. Keep up the good work, a great community is about to be born!
naturallin

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:27:52 AM

Why is neoscoin disabled on bittrex? Anybody know?
GoldenFuture

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:32:41 AM

This coin will be amazing, we are going to need some good marketing though to make it a top 5 coin, anyone in the community market for coins?

I have been in discussion with a few coins but as of yet I've only made one website for a BTC Broker service (still end stages of dev) and provided marketing work for a project called CoinProz as a consultant. I'm experienced in marketing though. I'd love to assist however possible with NEOS, if Syn or TwoTurtles want to HMU I'm down to chat and see if any of my ideas can help.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:36:48 AM

Update:

SHA-256 pool pre-registration open: http://neos-sha.kickasspools.net

Regards,

syntaks

GoldenFuture

Activity: 22

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:38:39 AM

Why is neoscoin disabled on bittrex? Anybody know?

It's disabled for withdrawal only. That's a feature of the ICO. The wallets haven't been officially released so there's nowhere to send the coins to yet. You can still buy and sell NEOS but you can't take them off the exchange yet, that's all the "disabled" represents.
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:45:07 AM

Wow I completely forgot there is another SHA pool up for pre-registration in all fairness: NEOS-SHA.HASHLINK.EU

Sincerely,

syntaks

twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 08:45:44 AM

Neos X11 pool ready for pre-registration: NEOS-X11.HASHLINK.EU

Regards,

syntaks

suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 09:38:37 AM

Is it possible to trade on bittrx through the wallet without having to manually send neon coins to exchange?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
twoturtles (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 09:47:47 AM

Is it possible to trade on bittrx through the wallet without having to manually send neon coins to exchange?

That would take a deposit, but right in the trade center is an input field that just takes the amount you want to send to Bittrex and deposits it for you.  It grabs your deposit address automatically.

Best regards,

syntaks

suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:30:12 AM

That would take a deposit, but right in the trade center is an input field that just takes the amount you want to send to Bittrex and deposits it for you.  It grabs your deposit address automatically.

Best regards,

syntaks

Ah yes thats wht I meant. Thats amazing. Great for people who dont trust exchanges much. This way your coins will only be on exchange for very short period of time. Is it possible to then grab remaining bitcoin after a sell and automatically get it to send to your offline butcoin wallet like electrum?

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
Aliyah

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:32:49 AM

i don't know why people sell their coins under the ICO price?
studio1one

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:45:45 AM

i don't know why people sell their coins under the ICO price?

Nor me but that's fine. I keep buying them

BINTEX